Drifting for Miles - House 2, Part 2

 

Freesia: Odd jobs odd jobs...sure Dad I'm just friends with Iosefina...OK which one of these will make me want to delete myself the least?


Freesia: Well I just beat a Blicbloc record and I'll never get the credit. Great. Now I have to go trim a bonsai. God I hope it's actually one of those shitty little trees my dad had and not some kind of gross euphemism.


Hyacinth is all grown up now. Wonder what she'll do with herself.

Hyacinth: Probably have a better time than my sister lolololol


...Great.

Still this isn't really a betrayal of Freesia, as they've only flirted with each other a bit, that's all.

I'm still picking Iosefina. Freesia can have a stepkid.


Nalani had twin girls.

*cough* Gen 3 spouse *cough*


You good there Freesia?

Freesia: *honk*

I think she needs a break.

Freesia: Yay finally it worked - I mean *squawk*. Marbles, do I have them?


So she got to play some video games.

Freesia: Oh for the - seriously? Not fair!


Freesia: Still undignified.

Sorry girl. In preparation for your intended you need a bed, sink and shower. So...get combing.


Apparently this is Freesia's promotion face.

Freesia: Well...I assume that now I'm the opening act I'll be famous. Never too early to practice your celebrity pout.


Freesia: *twang twang twang* Crazy little thing called love...seriously I'm bored of waiting. Invite her back over please?


Freesia: *sniffle*

Sorry, another odd job...

Freesia: Not that. I miss my dear sweet ocean.

You just slept a whole night in it.

Freesia: That's not the same as interaction. I want to leap through its waves and wave hello to its life-

Enough with the poetry, go do your job.


Iosefina: I see we're both dressed for the beach.

Freesia: Iosefina, you're...

Iosefina: A little bloated? Nah, I'll be honest. Had a roll in the hay with a client, turns out he had a fiance and they just got married.

Freesia: So I can say pregnant? You hardly look it.

Iosefina: You flatterer, you.


Freesia: Fuifui? That guy? I heard he pissed his pants at a bowling alley on Friday night.

Iosefina: Definitely not, that's when we had sex but thanks for trying to make me feel better.


Freesia: Anyway, need a place to stay?

Iosefina: Well yes but...here? I'm having a child-

Freesia: It's a fixer-upper. I'm working on it. Plus, beachfront property's a premium.

Iosefina: Weeeeell sure then.


Iosefina: Besides, you are very beautiful.

Freesia: Yeah. I know. And I'm clearly making the moves on you. So be flattered about it.

Iosefina: Girl chill, I definitely am.


Iosefina: You're really great, Freesia.

Freesia: I'm aware.


Iosefina: Oh. Wow! Uh-

Freesia: Sweet. Gotta go to work now.


Freesia: OK. So I have my service-sim spouse or whatever. Now I want more money.

So work for it then.


Anyway here is Iosefina Kahananui. She is an Adult already and is currently pregnant with some townie baby. But that's alright. She has the Outgoing, Clumsy and Perfectionist traits, with the Party Animal aspiration.


Iosefina: This thing looks fun. Uh, what songs do I know?


Iosefina: LOL I'm sure she's not too broke to buy new bowls...right?

*sigh* Clumsy Sims.


Iosefina: Why would I want to make out with you in here?

Freesia: But - what?

Yeah, what?


Hyacinth's here!...at 11pm.

Hyacinth: What a dump. Though, beachfront property's definitely a plus.


Hyacinth: Who are you and why are you on my sister's beach junkyard?

Iosefina: I live here?

Hyacinth: Well that cannot be an encouraging story.


Freesia: This is bullshit!

Iosefina: Thank you sweetheart, you see I'm just not comfortable sharing with you yet! *twang twang twang*

Freesia: Glad I'm gonna go sleep with my ears submerged.

It was at this point I remembered Freesia was supposed to MARRY Iosefina before she moved in oops.

We'll do it in the morning.


And so...

Freesia: Wanna get married for tax benefits?

Iosefina: Bitch what?

Freesia: Ugh fine I'll seduce you.


At least Iosefina took the kiss today.

Iosefina: Meet my baby!

Freesia: Ummmf.


Things are going MUCH better.

Freesia: Goddammit woman that's a curtain, don't push me so hard I'll fall.


Freesia: So about the marriage then?

Iosefina: Damn gal that was good sex but not THAT good, let me think about it. This isn't Vegas.


They're a cute enough couple, though I suspect they won't reach the sappiness of Milana.

Freesia: Good. Get off me you're heavy.

Iosefina: It's the baby's fault.

Freesia: Little shit.


Iosefina: Y'know what! Let's call your junkyard-shack thing Vegas, because I will absolutely marry you!

Freesia: Neat. Look the ring comes with a little heart and everything :)

Iosefina: Oh Freesia you shouldn't have.

Freesia: I didn't, it came with. I just said that.

Just give her the ring.


Aaaand quickie elopement because my idiot ass forgot the rules of this generation. Now get married already.

Freesia: Don't I look good in this gown?

Iosefina: The most beautiful. Like seriously, you're wicked hot. Why did I even sleep with that random baby daddy?

Freesia: You bring this up on our wedding day.

Iosefina: Eh we're getting married by a toilet.


Freesia: Iosefina Kahananui. You were the best of all the servicepeople I've ever met. Thank you for living in my junkyard.

Iosefina:...You're welcome dear.


Iosefina is a really beautiful Sim.

Anyway now they're married and she's officially joined the family and yay. 


After that Iosefina took a nap and Freesia blew into this conch shell.

Freesia: I wonder what it does - ew, sand in my mouth. Ew!


Miles is having some fun at the beach.

Miles: No, I came to check on my daughter and her new wife, it's very different...I'm ready for the beach though. Yeah. I need fun.


Miles: Oh. I see. A shotgun marriage.

Iosefina: Not for the reason you think. Apparently there's some rule the Watcher fucked up on. I was supposed to marry her before I packed up my shit and came to live here...?

Miles: OK, sure. I can believe that. Sounds like her.

OY.

Iosefina: Anyway, nice to meet you, father-in-law who's like ten days older than I am.


Freesia: Ah yes I am a majestic creacher of the ocean, all marine life flocks to me - oh EW that looks slimy.


Miles: So Freesia did you know-

Freesia: Yeah yeah, kid's not mine, my life's a mess, I get it. Going to give some lady scuba diving lessons now.

Miles: Wow you learned to scuba dive? Sulani must be doing some good for you.

Freesia: Nope I'm winging this one, bye Dad.


It's like 5 hours later, what the shit Miles.

Miles: Just checking on my WONDERFUL DAUGHTER

Freesia: Dad I hear you and I'mma need to not have you stalk me, jeez.

Iosefina: Where's the toilet, that was my wedding officiant!

Harhar. It's in an actual bathroom now.

Iosefina: Where? What? Why?

You were a repairwoman you KNOW what a bathroom is.


Freesia: You can tune a microphone but never tuna fish!

Iosefina: I actually like tuna...


Way later bc all they've been doing is working...

Iosefina: UGH all I can smell is sulphur and sadness...I blame my new MIL. How did she get even one promotion at that lab?

Iosefina is a scientist now, cos you can't be a service sim and playable.


Freesia: Funny I insult fish and now I fuckin' smell like it...I can feel the itch beneath my skin.

At least she got promoted.


Iosefina: Right, so those sheets are a bit ruined and where the frick is my wife?

Freesia: *sleeping about 204002 miles away from shore*


She got back.

Freesia: AAAGH we have to take you to hospital immediately! Pack your SHIT!

Iosefina: Damn fam calm down I wanna eat some yoghurt first.

Caleb: Yeah. I'll go. They seem to be a bit preoccupied.

Why are you HERE at ALL CALEB. They don't know your stupid ass.


After the fact...

Iosefina: Well that was a bit uncomfortable. Ugh, who left that plate there? Disgusting, wretched and horrifying-

Pretty sure that was you and your prelabour yoghurt, Fina.


Anyway this is baby boy London Plane, named after the tree. Though he is a stepkid, he is a Sutherland and is included in the naming theme. His name is a bit of a mouthful so he will mostly be known as LP from now on.


LP: Oh SWEET JESUS thanks!

Iosefina: Yeah, I am good mother:)

Took her a bit long to figure out he needed a bottle but she's doing OK.


Freesia: Huh. I've basically got a kid now. And there's stuff in the junkyard for it. Pretty neat.


Freesia: Hmmm...how should I start. Definitely not with the tuna joke, that didn't even work on my wife.

Why are you standing all the way over there?

Freesia: Hush you don't understand my methods. Maybe I could joke about being a parent, that's a thing.


Great, sickness has descended upon the house.

Freesia: Heeeeee swirls are fun, right LP?

LP: OK I'm afraid.


This is the second time this man's called.

Freesia: Who are you again? Stop calling!

Joaquin: Why, I'm Joaquin. We met in the park when you were fifteen. You were so beautiful, and ever since that day...

Freesia: Haaaaanging up now.


Freesia: Sorry Dad, can't talk long.

Miles: I see you're still building. Though stuff is in your house and you have separate rooms, that's a good start!

Freesia:...Yeah, great, thanks. Anyway, I'm still doing fine, Iosefina's still at work and she had the baby.

Miles: I miss you so much-

Freesia: And I have to go teach another scuba lesson.

:( Milesssss. I feel bad but you do have 3 other children still living at home, so go pester them.


Freesia: So, the crying.

Iosefina: Yeah that can be my problem after I pee ...Please do it I'm so tired.

Freesia: Ayay. Next time we have a spare minute can we-

Iosefina: For sure and I'll do the thing

Freesia: Yessss love you!


Freesia: So if we have 'spontaneous' sex right now you'll come inside and fix your sleep schedule?

Iosefina: Schmell yes!


Acorn aged up! Wow he was barely a teen when Freesia moved out.


Iosefina: Haha oops I'm so clumsy XD.

Stop dropping shit smh.


Freesia: LP's a cool kid...and things are more stable around here. We have rooms and all the necessities, plus we're not getting any younger...

I mean you're still pretty young yourself, Freesia.

Freesia: Yeah, clearly wasn't talking about me. Pretty sure at this rate she'll die before any of our potential kids hit teen.


Freesia: Heeeyyyy Dad.

Miles: Let me guess. You're leaving right now to-

Freesia: Half an hour. Don't be salty. Whaddup.

Miles: Well your brother grew up, it was...it was.

Freesia: It happened in crappy lighting and he didn't even have a cake.

Miles:...Dammit stop calling us out.

Freesia: Heh. Good to catch up, Dad. Send the family my love and condescension.


Miles:...How'd this kid get out here?

i used my Watcher powers when I noticed him crying inside, with both his mothers at jobs.

Miles: Fair enough. Come here little grandson!


Miles what?

LP: I agree. What?

Miles: What? I wanna know what brand nappies they use? Ooooh..they feed him that formula? Huh-


Freesia: Did Grandpa take good care of you?

LP:...Meh. Very average.

Freesia: That doesn't sound like him. Hope his mind's not going. Well, it won't be me caretaking, so I dodged that bullet.


Iosefina: I'm tirezzzzzz

Ding ding ding, it finally happened!


Freesia has also deteriorated.

Freesia: OW, itchy...why is this star blinding me? Where even am I? Salad?!?!


Well OKAY Acorn.

Acorn: Auntie Nalani says it's absolutely fine for me to love an older woman-

She would. Well, hope you two are happy then.


Freesia: Hey wanna have our second kid.

Iosefina: Can you have it this time? I'm getting older and pregnancy is hard.

Freesia: Eh, we'll see what the settings are.


Freesia: Well hey there LP! Guess what I've got a birthday present for you!

LP: Yes please!

Freesia: You're gonna have a sibling!

LP:...I take it back, I don't want my present.

Freesia: Meh, I was just trying to soften the blow, this wasn't for you, it's happening anyway, tough Tetris etc etc.

LP: Crud.


Littlest sister Daisy aged up to teen. She is so cute. She's got her dad's colouring and nose but her mum's eyes and mouth. She aged up with the Academic aspiration and Foodie trait.

Hyacinth aged up evil, however. It's not that unfitting.

Finally, I tracked down Acorn, living with his new wife and three stepkids. One who is also a recent YA. Anyway two of them are fucking adorable so I saved the family. Good job, Summer Holiday/Silversweater/Sutherland.

Comments