Drifting for Miles - House 2, Part 1

 

Aww no she's already unhappy.

Freesia: I mean I have no cash and I'm hungry. At least I've got the ocean, which since my birthday 2 minutes ago I have felt an inexplicable pull towards.

So we're in Sulani. I tweaked the rules of this house to fit Freesia's final trait, Child of the Ocean. This was the cheapest lot in Sulani, and was more expensive than Crick Cabana, the official lot. I will be adding that difference onto the house value goal (2k).

There's a set of goals structured like an aspiration to complete; I have tweaked the first tier to fit Sulani better.

Milestone 1: Greenhorn
-Harvest 10 DIFFERENT types of plants Collect + Display 10 Different Shells or Artifacts
-Catch 5 Fish in Sylvan Glade or The Grotto from the ocean.

But before we do any of that, Freesia needs to eat. So beachcomb and food then.


Freesia: This is undignified.

Meh nobody can see you out here.


Freesia: So I just moved out here with no money; I have 80 to my name, discount please? Come on, look at me, I'm charming!


Fetu: So you're one for good life decisions then, huh?

Hhhhhh he has a nice face why can't Freesia MARRY HIM

Freesia: Whoa whoa whoa Watcher, calm down.

Uh...sorry.

Fetu:...I'm confused. Also no discount for you.

Fetu: Move over a little, you're blocking other customers.

Freesia: I'll move when they show up, Mr Feet.


Fetu: Fresh fish, very low prices even without discount!

Freesia: Whatever dude, nobody's coming. I wrote a terrible Yelp review.

Fetu: Ignore reviews, come one come all!

Freesia: Joking. I don't care that much. I'm just finding myself a job in comedy.


Finally got her out of her PJs.

Fetu: Wow you're actually really pretty!

Freesia: I know, goodbye now - what do you mean actually?


Freesia: I can just tell some creep's looking at my ass...

Don: What, no, bye now!

Freesia: Amazing.

Also that's your ancestor in another world.


Freesia went to her odd job just as the Welcome Wagon arrived.

Leila: Why do so many blue people move onto empty lots around here?

Oliana: What are you talking about? It's weird but she's the only one.

Leila: I dunno just had a weird flash of memory.

Alika: Hey I'm more than an ass.


Freesia: This is the best feeling I've ever felt.

She looks weirdly intense here but trust me, she had a great time swimming in the ocean.


Freesia: OK I seriously hope nobody sees this.

I need to buy other stuff so she can use this bush for now.


Freesia: Sure I'll eat this random yellow plant, what harm could it do?


Freesia: Yay I'm a FISH now that's even more ocean.

I really did just do this so she can have a nice night's sleep in the ocean. Also mermaids are cool. Look at that tail!


Freesia: Yes. This feels right. I can now ignore everything else wrong with today.


Freesia: This fridge is cursed. Can I go back to the ocean now?

No you need to make money.

Freesia: Seriously there's some weird fridge goo back there!


Freesia: Something just SHIT ON ME.

Doesn't matter, go do your odd job.

Freesia: I really hate you.


Before her next one I let her have a little joyride on this random jetski to raise her fun.

Freesia: Try and stop me now bitches!

You have 10 more minutes, a job's coming up.

Freesia:...Fuck.


Why is this prep-school looking douchebag skulking around?

Pierce: Heard rumours of a hobo I can laugh at.

....Charming.


Sometimes beachcombing pays off. Quick Freesia, go write some jokes for work tomorrow!


Nalani you absolute cougar.

Good for her tho ngl.

Also that kid is gonna be cute. Gen 3 spouse?

Freesia: Slow your roll I'm nowhere close to having my own kids.


Freesia's off to her real job as a comedian.

Freesia: I thought living by the beach would be great material, but who wants to hear about fridge goo, pissing in bushes and stealing jetskis?

The last one might work, now go.


She's back with a promotion.

Freesia: Yeah, it only cost me every last fuck I have to give.

Well resupply, you have bills and I wanna buy you a toilet.


This is the pizza deliverer that got sent. Freesia may have to marry a service Sim but it's not gonna be Isabel.

Isabel: Why, I'm already married to a handsome and wealthy vampire-

Caleb?

Isabel: No, the other one.

...Oh.


Freesia: Is she just gonna stand there all night?

Isabel: Maybe I should finally fulfil my dreams and move to the beach.

Freesia: You said you're married to a vampire. Sulani may kill him.

Isabel: I know.


Caleb: *growl* *hiss* How's this for intimidation?

Freesia: How's this for get off my property, you freak?


She's in a better mood in the morning.

Freesia: With this whole service Sim thing...could hire a repairman with a nice set of tools.

Uh.

Freesia: Not really feeling that material...?


Freesia: How good do I sound, huh? Almost worth blowing all my savings on this thing!

You had to for a promotion. And I'm listening to my own music over you for a reason, honey.


Freesia: At least I got that promotion. My bosses LOVED my 'Hey Delilah' rendition. I could do it in screamo next.

You could but you shouldn't.

Freesia: You're no fun.


Freesia:...I want real food. From a goopless fridge.

We don't have counter money. You want counter money? Go do an odd job.

Freesia:...What about my promotion money?

I built a little room with stuff for your future spouse. 

Freesia: Who cares about them? Can't they live in the ocean like me?

Mirai: So why did you hire me? You don't seem to need a maid...'cos you don't have a house.

Freesia: Funny story...


But I think we might be third time lucky with Iosefina the handywoman.

Iosefina: Why am I needed? The only thing that's wrong with that computer is its age. Ha!


Freesia: Watcher, this one looks like Luigi.

Iosefina: Charming.

Freesia: Thanks, I tried.

Iosefina: So why am I here?

Freesia: Funny story...


Iosefina: That IS a funny story! You're in the right career path with that kind of cosmic joke as a life.

Freesia:...Thanks?


Freesia: You alright there? We can move and looks at weird clouds somewhere else.

Iosefina: Nah. Wood and I are one and the same. Handywoman, remember?

Freesia: Sure hope you're handy with - never mind -

Isoefina: Lol you're weird. That cloud looks like a butt.

Freesia: Haha yeah it does.


Iosefina: Y'know you're also really hot.

Freesia: And you...uh...look like Luigi.


Freesia's thoughts: OK. Just do it. Ask the hot repairwoman for her number.

Iosefina, thinking: I'm so late for my next house...


Mortimer: So it's true! There's a weird blue hobo chick living around here!

Freesia: It's even more true that there's an old stuffy asshole with no life bothering me. Git!


See? Counter money. But why the FUCK are you behind the kitchen setup?

Freesia: It's hardly a set - motherfucker OW!

I'll leave it here dear.

Comments