The Name Game - 1.8

 

Thirza: Right, gotta ace this essay if I want a chance at college...

Sanjiv: Yay, freshman maths assignments!

Thirza: You shouldn't be happy about those.

Tristan: Woo! Yeah! You can do it, kids.

Sanjiv: Uncle Tris we don't need a peanut gallery for our homework.


Cybil's working on her Scamp aspiration.

Cybil: No...noooo... the typing exercise, it is too strong!

She's doing great.


Azure is also her usual self: ignored and boring.

Azure: How am I boring? I'm totally bad and fun like my siblings. I sat in sand today and now I'm rubbing it all over CYBIL'S bed.

OK that's actually pretty evil.


Ophira: The club gathering ended, Chaim. Leave.

Chaim: I'm just helping with your dishes.

Ophira: Whatever.

Cybil: Ignore her, I'm here :)

Tristan: Surely you're a bit young-

Cybil: You've never taken an active interest in our lives before, don't start now.


Hannah is also still here.

Hannah: Hey Sanjiv, where's your sister at.

Ophira: Still here.

Hannah: Clearly I didn't mean you.

Sanjiv: Uh...in  in the house. Or at work.

Hannah: Ah yes, Thirza did mention her job. She's so sweet...


Sanjiv: *choke* The same Thirza? The one who threatened to dropkick me into the ocean last week?

Tristan: Wow, way to look attractive in front of a girl, Sinjin.

Ophira: Oh he doesn't care, he cares for Yolandaaaa...

Sanjiv: Dammit Phira.

Tristan: Tell me more. I don't care but it'll be fun to watch you squirm.

Hannah: This would be funny, but alas I must go.


Cybil: Be close to me!

Ophira: Bit creepy there-

Luciano: Seems harmless, she's just got a kid crush.

Ophira: I know Cybil. You don't. We should all be afraid.

Cybil: Mine...forever.


Azure: Who the crap are these three idiots?

Sanjiv: I'm your brother, Azure. You know that.

Chaim: So when does your sister grow up again?

Sanjiv: OK that's creepy.

Luciano: Heyo homeslice, better stay in the line.

Sanjiv: It's my fridge. God I need a coffee.

Chaim: It's not because of that. She is starting to scare me and it's all over when she's tall.

Sanjiv: What, you think I can help you?


Thirza: One hour of free time. I get one hour of free time a day and there's idiots everywhere. Ugh.

Meilani: Any of you seen my Yolanda?

Dominik: Sanjiv's friend?

Meilani: Ugh I've told her not to hang around that little pervert.

Hannah: Chaim I don't give a shit she's a little girl-

Chaim: She 'just reminded' me that she could strangle me, who says that?


SURPRISE SURPRISE

Hawea: What is it you kids play? Uh...Minecraft? How's the Minecraft going?

Thirza: No. Fuck off.


The next morning...

Jude: So that plughole is the stuff of nightmares. Why is everybody's hair falling out? Do they have nutritional deficiencies?


Sanjiv: I think Yolanda grew up last night...

Thirza: Great. Good for you. I'll be here when it fails.

Sanjiv: You really are way too cynical, Thirz.

Thirza: Then try living my life.

Sanjiv: Try living mine! People still call me Sinjin half the time!


Jude: Kids! What do you think of my new shirt? Hip, right?

Thirza: Bags not telling him. Come on, Sinny, tell em what you think.

Sanjiv: Ugh. 


Tosca: Who smells like dead fish and sucks in general? A mermaid.

Jude: But Tosca-

Tosca: Tristan, to be more clear. Probably Ophira too. But not me I'm great.

Jude: Sure you are. Sure.


Tristan: WHY is your irresponsible ass having another child, Tossie?

Tosca: Why don't you mind your business Tristan? Do you know where your wife was the other day?

Tristan: I NEVER know where she is but THAT'S IRRELEVANT-

Tosca: And my point is made.


Tosca: Tristan you've made your point I'm trying to knit!

Tristan: You sold all the baby furniture! How are you possibly gonna prepare for-

Tosca: Tristan please, that's enough. My children are and will be functioning members of society.

Tristan: They function like we do.

Tosca: Well that's an insult and a half!


Ophira: My scales are itchy...I can feel them rotting under my legs.

Sanjiv: How many times must I tell you I don't care?

Thirza: For fuck's sake - what are you two whining about now?

Cybil: She pushed me into a nasty puddle!

Azure: See! The ignored bites back.

Thirza: Can you bite back differently? She smells awful!


Tosca: My son, I have a question - do we ever really know what the birds do?

Sanjiv: Oh lord I already hate this.

Tosca: We don't! At least, you unenlightened don't. I know the truth. The birds work for the bourgeoisie!


Thirza: Oh God oh God what's it gonna say?

Thirza grows up tomorrow so she's opening her university letter.


Thirza: Oh hell yeah! Watch out world, I'm coming...with a full ride we are so poor holy shit.

Azure: Never heard her so happy...


What the fuck Eric. No.

Thirza: How did you get this number?


Hannah: Oh hi Thirza! Don't you normally work now? 

Thirza: Yeah I'm late. Got caught up celebrating the good news from Britechester - I'm going to Uni!

Hannah: Amazing! How'd you celebrate?

Thirza: Chess.

Hannah: Naturally.


Cybil: We deserve more attention in this legacy, don't we Blarffy?

Blarffy: Hear nothing, see nothing.

Cybil: And yet you speak to me. Come onnnn I wanna plot. Ooh has anyone seen Chaim? He won't return my calls.


Hannah: There's another one? Who are you?

Azure: It's OK. You don't need to know! Nobody does! I'm happy :)

Hannah: I'm concerned.


For fuck's sake.

Azure: It wasn't me. Which is why I'm gonna leave as quickly as possible byeeee.


Azure: Sinjin.

Sanjiv: Azula.

Azure: As the most ignored kids of this family surely we should have some sort of friendship.

Sanjiv: Yeah our relationship is really underdeveloped.

Thira: Put that meta stuff back where it came from or so help me-

Azure: Well someone's grouchy.


Sanjiv: I just can't get up the nerve, she grew up so pretty-

Azure: Dude, grow a pair.

Cybil: Is this about Yolanda? Lol she isn't even that pretty.

Azure: This isn't about you, Cybil. Quit interrupting.

Cybil: Well I never, how rude!

Sanjiv: I like this whole 'taste of their own medicine' thing, Az.

Azure: Right?


Tosca: Give me your circuitry!

Tosca don't break that we only have one. You have work.


It's Thirza's birthday!

Tosca: I'm too young to have an adult daughter.

Not really. What is weird is that Thirza's youngest sibling isn't born and she's an adult.


Jude: Just need to wrap up this speech and then I'll celebrate.

Thirza: Whatever Dad can I just get this over with.


Next Miss Thirza enrolled in university. I'm gonna have her stick around.

Thirza: Please don't make me have six children.

No possibility of that, clone, you're not the heir.


Jude: My beautiful spirited wife, I just want to ravish you-

Tosca: Please do, but not now. I'm in labour.

Jude: Waitwhat.

Tosca: Labour. You know what that is right.


Anyway this is Adrian, who for some reason shows up in the portrait bar with dark skin, but is actually a fetching shade of blue.

He is not eligible for heir as he's not a lettered kid.

If he's a good genetic mix I'mma be pissed ngl.


Thirza: Of course I'm feeding you despite the fact you have two perfectly adequate parents...is this why I was kept around? Seriously?


Jude: How do I know you again?

Caleb: We talked on your porch once for two hours. Ten years ago, but I've never forgotten!

Jude:...Just don't do anything weird. And stay away from my eldest. She's stressed about her university homework and might bite you.


Chaim:...I think I got the wrong address.

Cybil: There he is. My human.

Chaim: You're a human too. Wait, why is THAT my concern?


Ophira: What a good prank I played on Chaim. That'll teach him to 'meh' my new outfit in front of everyone.

Azure: But you wear the same thing every day.

Ophira: You shut up, you smell.

Sanjiv: How about both of you are really effing distracting?


Caleb: This is not why I came here.

Tosca: Come on, do that stitch again! You scrub...damn I love being good at things.

Caleb: Well you're a bad teacher, oh wife of Jude.


Azure:...Why are you two in here?

Chaim: Hiding.

Hannah: Naturally. This bed is really comfy, just sit down.

Azure: I think my parents conceived me in here.

Thirza: Now why would you say that?


Skyler: Heard there was a beach party here, whaddup hoes.

Hannah:...Pretty sure there's not. This isn't even my house.

Cybil: I can bring the party all by myself.

Skyler: Who is this kid?


Tosca is doing more knitting tutoring. She tried to do this in her underwear so I MC Dresser'd her into something decent.

Tosca: Which is totally oppression, right?

Chaim: If it makes you feel better, Ms S, I definitely preferred the underwear.


Tosca: Ha now you really can't talk Tristan!

Tristan: This is our THIRD baby, half of your SIX!

Tosca:A t least me and Jude still like each other.


Here's Thirza's YA makeover. She's actually really pretty when she's smiling.

Thirza: Doesn't happen often around here, huh?


Jude: There's sure a lot of plates around, Ophira.

Ophira: My siblings' fault.

Jude: I know, but could you be a dear and clean them-

Ophira: Gotta go to school byeeee

Jude: It's 7am...sigh.

Ophira: Dad did you just say sigh out loud? Damn you're broken.


Thirza: Sanjiv if you don't stop breathing down my neck I'm going to poke your eye out with my bow.

Sanjiv: I just wanted to say you're doing good-

Thirza: I know I am. Go to school.


Cybil's taking the day off. She has an A and grows up tomorrow so I want her to finish that second aspiration.

Cybil: I really am the best. Now lemme at that yellow diamond! I want it even though it looks like piss!


Tosca: Well. This kinda sucks.

Suddenly EVERYBODY in the house is ill. Sanjiv took medicine last night, Cybil took it this morning and now Tosca needs it. $50 is a lot of money to this family gd it.
 

Thirza's home from her classes and Hannah wanted to come over.

Thirza: Just for me?

Hannah: Duh? You're the only beacon of sanity here and I love this property.

Thirza: Oh...

Hannah: I mean, you're kind of a cool person too.

Thirza: OH! :)


Tosca: You Jude! I need you to fix the plumbing, so to say-

Jude: Uh, Tosca come on my brother's right here-

Darius: At least you're still getting some.

Tosca: No I mean it. The sink pipe's busted again. Go fix it.


Luciano: Ey you're kind of hot for an older lady.

Leila: Christ when did she acquire another kid?

Luciano: I don't live here I just followed Ophira home.

Leila: That's not reassuring.


Sanjiv: The people in this romance novel are so RICH why can't we be rich?

Uh...your babysitting job starts tomorrow?

Sanjiv: Well I'll  just imagine Yolanda as the female lead and keep reading.


Wolfgang: What? She's intimidating! I need tips!

Yeah, nothing creepy about inviting some CHILD over to your house alone.

Cybil: So I can't go?

NO.


Ophira: You are the most bland and boring little brat I've ever seen! Even the baby is more memorable than you! He can be the new A kid and you can be called Whitebread!

Thirza: Don't insult bread. Bread made this grilled cheese and this grilled cheese tastes good.

Azure: What did I DO?


Ophira: Hehe...wall.

Luciano: OK you've been doing that for a straight minute now and I'm bored. Gonna go talk to your hot sister.

Thirza: Don't try demon


Caleb: Why am I being ignored...:(?

Maybe because it's midnight and everybody went to bed. You stalker.


The next morning is Saturday and Cybil's birthday. She's finishing up her second aspiration and is playing with Azure.

Azure: Cybil it's been ages I'm feeling dizzy now-

Cybil: Yeah 2 more minutes and I'll definitely give you that five dollar bill.


Thirza: *squeaks out the intro to Alejandro* I think I'm getting better!


Cybil: A little birdie told me it's my turn to claim what's mine...

Yes, its your birthday. Hurry up and get that last quarter of a skill bar then.

Cybil: Ay ay captain. I'd love to be more accomplished than my siblings! :)


Thirza: Stop practicing greetings on me and go lose the respect of the girl you like already!

Sanjiv: At least I have a better chance of not being lonely than you!

Thirza: I've got a fulfilling university career! What do you have?

Azure: Ohhhh snap. *munches crackers like popcorn*


Sanjiv: Haha. Yeah. Sorry it's been a while. I've been trying to keep things from not falling apart.

Azure: And doing a real shit job!

Sanjiv: Buzz off, Azure.

Yolanda: I get it. My mum turned elder and started wandering off randomly at night, it's been stressful.

Sanjiv: Meilani?

Yolanda: Yeah.

Azure: Oh we've all met her. Crazy lady.

Sanjiv: Buzz off, Azure!


Cybil: So nobody's gonna watch me evolve?

Sanjiv: Yolanda, you are but a beautiful work of art.

Yolanda: Sanjiv stoooop.

Cybil: Ugh. Disgusting. I wanna grow up now.


Cybil: Woohoo! I'm keeping this outfit!

No.

Comments