Sutherlands Get Random - 3.3



Rivella: Well, your grandma and the last family member I truly loved and respected is dead. Wanna read a story now?

Aperol:..OK! You good Mama?

Rivella: Ohhh, just peachy.



Aperol: Good story!

Rivella: Hmph, I'm raising a little suckup here, aren't I?

Nah I think he's just like this. He is a Charmer after all.



Even Kezia is upset about this.

Kezia: I miss the old lady. She had spunk.



Meanwhile Grenadine was growing up.

Grenadine: And I grew up FINE!

I gave her the Self-Assured trait, because yes.



Onyx: Lol get over it pussy, and that's ME saying it, get it-

Rivella: Yeah. I get it. Now scram and if you get squirrel flu again, my prince of darkness, I'm putting you up for adoption.



Grenadine: Here's the facts. I just grew up, my sister is still nuts, she wants to flood this place with kids and everything here reminds me of my just-dead grandma...so please, can I move in with you?

Gene: Sure! I'm with my parents for a bit longer, but-

Grenadine: You mean Edgar?

Gene: Yeah, and Aniyah. My parents. Why?

Grenadine: No reason, I'd love to live with your parents for a bit and then get our own place!

Gene: Let's do it then!

And so Grenadine and her boyfriend ran off into the sunset. Or just...the sun, I guess, because it's 12.30pm.



Oh, and she got a YA makeover from Manage Worlds. Same kind of style, but showing off her arms and abs that are to die for.



Rivella: *sniff* Yeah, just come over after your mail round is done, whenever I don't even *sniff* care.

Brad: Are you alright, Riv?

Rivella: I mean my Grandma died but that's not important *sniff*...I think Aperol just needs a sibling.

Brad: Ohhhh....K. I'll be there in a few.



Onyx: Finally she's got something else to be her 'baby', ugh.

Aperol: I know, thank God for you, huh?



Aperol: Soooo, like, are you my dad?

Brad: Uh...well, the thing is, um...Rivella?!

Rivella: Oh hush we'll talk about that soon, Appy. Go have your nap and leave the nice man alone.

Brad: Huh, she's actually kind of maternal. Never expected that.



Rivella: Right, thanks to some short-term, emotion-twisting effects, I am in a good enough mood to have sex with you. So, ready to give Aperol that sibling?

Brad:...I guess? Just don't start crying again, that was really freaky.

Kezia: Hell yeah girl, go get them kids, follow your dreams!

Onyx: Is it just me or is this weird?

Brad: No, it's weird.

Rivella: Don't mind her, she just has a lot of support and love for me :). Shower?



Science shower: CAPACITY EXCEEDED, CAPACITY EXCEEDED



Well that DID NOT TAKE, so we have to try again...when Rivella isn't extra sad because of the failed pregnancy test.

Rivella: *sniff*...I'm never gonna get that second child, is Aperol really all I can have?

You're like 23, calm down.



Kezia: How does it feel being STUPID, Miss High School C?

Gin-Fizz: That's why I'm doing my HOMEWORK, Kezia, get off my dick!

Kezia: You should know you don't have that part, why don't you study?

Rivella: Yeah, you should probably know that, Gin-Fizz.

Gin-Fizz: I really hate you two!



Rivella: Glad I caught you. We shall cry...I mean try...again, and this time I won't mumble my grandmother's name.

Brad: *fear* OK, yeah. We can do that. But I've been thinking, please don't actually get-

Rivella: Do not wish against me Brad. You will regret it.



Rivella: *sobs obnoxiously* Granny this one's for you!

And the mood effects have worn off. If this doesn't take I'll just wait until this mourning moodlet passes.



Rivella: Oh BRA-AD!

Thank fuck it finally happened, I was so done.



Rivella: Yeah, I like gaming, you like gaming, but I don't think you can fully understand or support my complexities. We still cool tho.

Brad: So...

Rivella: So let's call it 'friends'. Even if I don't really have those. No more sex though, and I'll let you off child support.

Brad: Thank fuck, mailman salaries are really low.



Rivella: WAIT, something's wrong with my child!

Brad: Oh crap, is something happening with the preg-

Rivella: No the one that's already out! Ooh, wait, OW MY ARMS-



I can guess what's wrong.

Pepsi: Boy, you wanna play? LET'S PLAY!

Aperol: *wheeze* Granny, can't breeeaatheeee, I don't even breastfeed anymore, what is this-

Onyx: What is wrong with you people.

Bruh.



Rivella: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Brad: I mean, you just broke both your arms in a horrible way, you should probably go to the hospital.

Rivella: Shush, jackass. I noticed our friendship bar emptied out too.

Brad: Well...I don't really want to be your friend, is the issue here.

Rivella: Dick!



Onyx: NOOO, squirrels, you will NOT jump in the window, I repeat, you will NOT!

Flamingo: O__O This is all I see now. You ruined my life with this being.

Sorry.

Also Onyx totally loves those messed up people that own him.



Onyx: Stay away...I think I might have squirrel flu again.

Aperol: Naaaah I can handle it, I'm tough.

Onyx: Your mother calls you Appy, you're not tough.



With Grenadine gone and Aperol a toddler, the downstairs room was transformed back into a nursery. So Gin-Fizz gets to bunk with Kezia.

Kezia: Zzzz...one day this room will be the painting den I desire...zzzzz.

Gin-Fizz: I'm not happy with this either, lady.



Justin: Aha! A bat! That might work.

I'm so glad that bat is purely decoration. Or we might...not have an heiress.

Gin-Fizz: What about-



Rivella: Justin please, I need to pee.

Justin: And I need to be alive and apologise to my family, but we can't always have what we want, can we?



Kezia: *sigh* All of these people are pigs...apart from dear Rivella, she is perfect.



Onyx: *hiss* Not today squirrels, not today...ow don't bite my ass!



Aperol: Haha Mama's round.

Rivella: Is that a way to speak to someone who has to smell the mess you made? Anyway, you're having a sibling. I will not take questions.

Aperol:...OK!



Onyx has been sprayed by a skunk, and because he's Rivella's asshole cat, he has decided to come into the house.

Onyx: Gonna roll on someone's bed.



Rivella: *sniffle*

Aperol: Aw Mama don't cry. Seriously, stop, I don't want a shower!

Rivella: I'm sorry, I just miss Granny a lot. Now you have no role models apart from me!...and Kezia, OK maybe you're fine.

Aperol: So why do you miss her then.

Rivella:...Feeeeeelings!



Onyx: I have stepped in bird crap. And now, I step on your bed.

Aperol:...Really?

Rivella: I'll get your sheets dry-cleaned, sigh. My cat is a big asshole.



Kezia: Whee, let's go Appy!...No don't make that sound, I don't want vomit in my eyes.

Rivella is pregnant and can't do this, so Kezia's doing the honours.

Aperol: Sorry. So, are you my mama too?

Kezia: UM



Rivella: Apparently I used to throw a lot of food, so ...don't be like your mum in this way, Appy.

Aperol: Why would I throw this food? It looks nice and I am g'ateful for it!

Rivella:...How did I produce you? God you're sweet. Anyway, I'll be back in twenty minutes, gonna go get the last of my feelings out.



Rivella: The smell's THAT bad? Onyx why...or maybe I'm just hallucinating it. Either way, still your fault.

Flamingo: Oh YOU'RE complaining? This is the third time today.

Rivella: Yeah, my cat really is a big asshole.



Gin-Fizz: Riv, let me shower...

Rivella: Just get your homework done. How are you so bad at maths?

Gin-Fizz:...I spent my whole childhood reading and examining the damage Grena did to the pirate ship?

Rivella: Makes sense, now hurry up - stop crying, that's not gonna do your assignment, is it now.



I forgot about Pepsi. She is...not having a great day.

Pepsi: Uuuuhhh...hey handsome - don't look!

Nicolas: I'm 16...

Pepsi: Weeeellll shit.

Just go inside.



Rivella maxed gaming.

Rivella: Naturally.



Kezia: Oh, yes, it's kicking, Riv! Sorry that asshole never called you.

Rivella: Do you see me? Was I waiting by the phone? I was probably gonna cut him loose anyway.

Kezia: I guess the kid is what's important.

Rivella: Oh yes.



Pepsi: SO how are you feeling with the loss, sweetie?

Rivella: What loss?

Pepsi: Y'know..your granny. Co - My mum. That loss, silly.

Rivella: Oh, yeah, that one. Mmm, I got all my feelings out hours ago. Keep up, old woman.



Pepsi: Hit on a teenager. My daughter is a sociopath. And now I think my wrist was mangled by the shower door.

Yeah she's having a bad night.

Pepsi: I wanna go back in the machine. Life is bullshit.



Sugar: Always watching, always protecting...always loving my Mistresses.

Plus one young Master. But yes.

Sugar: Besides my replacement literally ran away.

Hopefully just for the night. He's fine, he has food and a litterbox here so he should come back.



Gin-Fizz: Poor baby, how come you're so dirty?

Aperol: I'm OK.

Gin-Fizz: Seriously how bad is Rivella at looking after you?

Kezia: We can hear you, Gin-Fizz.

Rivella: You're gonna want to watch your mouth while you live under this roof, hm?



Kezia: That cat is such a pain. I mean, he rubs nature's smells all over, there's hairballs all over the floor-

Rivella: Yes, but he's my little prince of darkness, aren't you my darling?

Kezia: I'm just saying--

Rivella: And I'm just saying that you're my best friend and I'm grateful for your help and support, but don't even think of messing with my cat.

Kezia:..Of course.



Onyx, really. Of all the seats.

Onyx: You know me, I live my life on the edge. I've been involved in sixteen squirrel wars!



Vivian:...I hate this fucking family. Seven years and this 'ox-strength ' hasn't gone down a bit.

Rivella is at the park, still looking for that special berry.



Rivella has of course brought her good friend Kezia.

Kezia: Still not sure if this thing actually exists, Riv.

Rivella: Hush, I think I have it.

Kezia: No - look at your rod, girl, it's a pile of leaves.



Vivian: Right. I win, and I get that cure I was promised.

Ivy: Yes. Cola's cure. That she definitely made.

Vivian: You two are going down.

Ivy: *mutters* Why did she volunteer me for this shit? *grumble grumble*



Aniyah: -you see, this is an elaborate protest against my no-good son-of-a-bitch husband.

Kayla: I still don't get it.

Alika: *chokes on the stench*

Aniyah is Gene's mum and Edgar's wife. Yes, that Edgar.



Afterwards, they had their unique lot visit for the week. I chose the Glimmerbrook bar that I haven't visited yet.

...And I'm disappointed, what a lazy build. What an annoying and empty bar. Should have gone to Windenburg.



A few more people trickled in over the next hour.

Gemma: Oh my God, look that's the sage.

Darrell: Yeah, that's the one. Doesn't he teach you, Gem?

Gemma: Mhm. And he's a tool. Who wears a suit to this backwater dive?

Simeon: I can hear you!

Darell: Gem he's so close, how could you hope to get away with that?



Rivella: Get out of my seat, you baseball-hatted bitch!

Elena: There's not reservations here, eat my ass!

Rivella: I mean I'm already looking at it, right?

Gin-Fizz: Dammit. This is why I didn't wanna come. Grena's still supposed to be banned from the Oasis Springs gym because of her!



Gin-Fizz:...At least I get to try my namesake.

Rivella: I actually ordered you a wrench. I'm a responsible guardian!

Elena: Shocking!

Rivella: Go cry to your llama of a mother!

Gin-Fizz: Gonna need this drink, methinks.



Tomax: Can I buy you another, Miss?

Gin-Fizz: Ooh, yes please.

Tomax: So what do you study then? Untamed, Practical, Mischief...?

Gin-Fizz: Sophomore?

Rivella: Don't come near me, or my son-

Elena: You have a son? Poor kid. Kids, actually. Yikes.

Rivella: Take it back, bitch.



Kala: You're Nicola Sutherland's granddaughter, aren't you?

Rivella: Mm, yeah, that's me-

Kala: Her charity work was so inspiring to us-

Rivella: Lady, she's dead and I always preferred my other grandma, just say what the whole world knows.

Kala: Fine. 'Twas quite a scam. Inspiring!

Rivella: Ooh. I like you.



Gin-Fizz: I've been bought three drinks without lifting a finger. Men are such fools.

Simeon: I hear you. Buy you one?

Gin-Fizz: *sigh* Now I understand why Mum and Grandmas were so gay.



Rivella: So what brings you here, Kala? On the market for something, or...

Kala: Haha no, I am a married woman with a career and two kids. Just gotta let off some steam before going home.

Rivella:...Kezia, Gin-Fizz, where's the car keys?

Kala is married to Tim, one of Cola's childhood friends, she's a Bheeda offshoot, and we're getting a kid out of her.



Rivella: I'm gonna hook up with that woman or I'll...hm. Something something threat something, I'm too pregnant to do this shit.

Kezia: *yawn* What a boring outing.

Gin-Fizz: I actually think I learned a lot about men today.

Rivella:...That's mildly alarming. Meh, you can do what you like, kid.



Onyx came back a while ago. Here he is, being weird and stuff.

Onyx: I'm traaaaapped.



Aperol: Welp. Mum was right. Granny's a freak.

Pepsi: RISE



Pepsi:...Do you mind?

Lux: *sniff* I mind that your new cat is a punk-ass bitch!



Onyx: Just cos I take risks and may...occasionally...get sick. I think I'm just gonna lie down in this puddle. Did I make that? Can't be, I'm cool, right? Right?

Sigh, I'll get you to the vet at an appropriate time.



Like now.

Onyx: I don't need your help! Just put me up for adoption like you said.

Rivella:...It seems you've exposed my threat as empty, little prince. You're stuck with me 'til you die. Come on, let's go. You're making mucus piles bigger than yourself.



Onyx: I don't want to be treated by a clown!

Masami: This is just my everyday average makeup routine!

Onyx: It shouldn't be. It's the worst I've ever seen, and my owner puts green kohl on her waterline.



Rivella: Right, the idiot's fine. Call me tomorrow, handsome.

Kasey: Well hot damn!

Rivella: Chill, I won't be pregnant anymore. Why is this always such a thing with you men?

Belle: Tell your mother to call me!

Rivella:...Ugh why. Ignore that, I don't know this woman.



Aperol: Mew! I'm Onyx and I go in bushes and I smell!

Onyx: Dammit, she'll hate me if I scratch her son..I mean, I don't care about Rivella at all. Nope.



Philip: Just got fired for doing ecstasy at work!

Good one, dude, now keep walking.

Philip: It was worth it!



Rivella: Dammit kid, you couldn't wait until I was done? I was at a primo spot to win this. Ah well, there's always tomorrow, let's get you out.



This is Bellini, named after the Prosecco-and-fruit-juice cocktail! She appears to be darker like her mother, but apart from this we really have no idea what she looks like.



Rivella: Another perfect little baby. But it is not enough. I must have more!

Bellini:...Great.

Comments