10.6 - Kid Talk



Tosca: I wonder if Mum will drown like that. Maybe I should watch her.

Sari: No, of course not, but thanks for the consider-

Tosca: Meh, I'll take a chance, I want a sandwich. Yo, Tristan, make me a sandwich.



Bentley: Wow, look, I'm a great-grandfather. I will proceed to stare at the wall and ignore the kid.

Tosca: Mmm, don't care, also I've existed for a while now, ghost man.

Look at that little face. Reminds me of her dad's, but less happy, more plotting something.



Dylan: Ohhhh lord I need to pee BAD!

Catalina: Not on me you moron!



Missy: So. You're finally leaving the house today.

Danika: Wait, shit, what, that's today-

Missy: I would have thought you'd be thrilled. Escape is all you ever talk about.

Danika:...Well, OK, but it's a lot, and-

Missy: No thank you. It's too early for a heart-to-heart. We ain't friends like that, go take a shower already.



Dylan: Just ignore them as kids...that's what Sari said. Mhm, yes, I am doing it.

Tosca: My father is a fool and a cretin.

Dylan: OHHH wait, that's only if we're too busy with other stuff! And I'm not busy - hey Tosca-

Tosca: Too late.



Tristan: Oh my God, seriously?! Why?

Missy: It can be easy to be angry with the world, but remember that sometimes, things are your fault.

Tristan: I'm not mad at the world, I am specifically mad at you! You sprayed me in the eye!

Missy, mumbling to herself: Well you kids made this mess.



Dylan is outside reading epitaphs. Not sure why.

Dylan: It's so beautiful, so meaningful...'R.I.P.'! What genius, put that on my headstone!



I haven't seen parental affection like this from an NTH in a while.

Dylan: Gonna pretend you're not stabbing me through the armpit.

Tristan: Sorry. There's a lot of you to wrap my arms around.

Dylan:...And now you've just stabbed me right in the self-esteem. Still love you tho, kid.



Tosca: Yeaahhhh, let's head straight INTO oncoming traffic. It's a fake ship, it doesn't even matter.



Sari: I got that boom-boom pow - and they said I couldn't do acoustic Black Eyed Peas covers!



I went looking in Danika's relationships. Apparently the four stuffed animals are her best and only friends. In the world.

...That's just sad.

Oh and of course she likes Dino the least.



Tosca is the first one of the twins to do her homework.

Tosca: Have you met my family? They're pretty stupid. I'd rather not turn out like that.

Aww that's what they all say!

Tosca:...Great.



Danika: Yeah, this family is sure something. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, my sister moved a man into this house who was unsure of their relationship, and we had a beautiful and cruel mother-

Tosca: Ohhh God the Zenobia-Summer-Blaze thing again? Old hat, Dad used to tell me it as a bedtime story. I wanna GOOD story.

Danika: Well, how about the tale of my mother's aunt? Her name was Elin, and that woman was a handful.

Tosca: I'm listening, get on with it.



My boi Mason came home with a promotion thanks to his weekend paint session.

Mason: Fingers are like paintbrushes, good for eating!

...Maybe he shouldn't have a job after all.



Danika: Now I'm about to grow up and graduate, why don't I just crack open one of these 'assignments' we're supposed to do?

Great timing there.



Danika: Right, I'm so ready!

Mason: Oh, I'm so happy for you, finally living the life taken away from you, my dear aunt-

Tristan: Who is this lady?

Danika: Did I really spend that little an amount of time with you little brats?

Mason: Well I don't wanna say anything salty on this special day, but-

Danika: Then shut it. I'm outta here!



Good luck to the person who marries her. She's now a massive hipster who is also super high-maintenance (which is what the squeamish trait really entails).



Danika: Ba-bam! I would ask if I turned out well but y'all are related to me, so that would be weird..

Tristan: Are you sure I shouldn't call the cops, Granddad?

Mason: Hush, she'll be gone in a bit.



Sahara: Seriously Mum? I get off work an hour after you! Just get in the house, you smell.

Missy: Uggghhh, but it's so far and there's so many steps.

Sahara:...Seriously? Die out here then, it's NBD.



Sari: Y'know we don't live on this grassy corner. If you want to come visit you have to come to the door.

Miles: Don't patronise me, Sari. I'm here to collect a special type of grass seed. The garden and all. I would actually rather die than come in right now, so don't.

Sari: Fair enough.



Sari: Hey, Kai. Long time no see, too busy cheating on your wife?

Kai: Wow that's a low blow, Sari.

Sari: You deserved it though :). Anyway, take Danika off my hands.

Kai: No thanks.

Sari: Not a question. Her suitcases are on the porch, I've called a taxi, get out of my face.



Here is Danika's YA makeover. She gets to keep the same style, and of course the same hat. I really like that hat actually.



Sari: Right, she's gone, let's put another baby in me!

Dylan: Ooh hell yeah this is gonna be fun!

Sari: Remember you will have to raise another baby with me as a result of the coming sexytimes.

Dylan: Worth it!



So Mason gets investment cheques based on the house wealth because he did the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. And they're HUGE.

Here I was thinking that this generation would run down the family savings. Which are almost at 3million by the way.



Tosca: So you're Granddad's sister, hm?

Aaliyah: Yeah. How'd you know?

Tosca: Granddad says you're the one with all the life sucked out of your eyes.

Aaliyah: All of us have the life sucked out of our eyes. Being a Sutherland raising other Sutherlands is tough. Now, run along and make things hard for my brat niece.

Tosca: Spreading the misery? Oooh. Chaotic, spicy. Kinda like it.



Sari: Is this the last one? Is it gonna be twins? Oh God please let it not be twins-

It's not twins. Only one free house space.

Sari: But what if there were two Danikas?

It's not twins!



Aaliyah's son married his baby mama. Nice one Dale, just don't go having anymore baby mamas. *coughs in Kai's direction*



Dylan: Aww, aren't my kids so smart and good?

Mason: It's nice you feel that way, but she really isn't helping.

Tosca:...OK, Cat might still be crying, but I'm the only one trying. Hey, that rhymed.

Tristan: Don't try to be a poet.

Mason: Seconded.

Tosca: Buzzkill.



Tosca: Seriously, take it back or I'm telling Grandma you said that women aren't good at science.

Mason: Haha...you drive a hard bargain kid. Fine. Be whatever you want to be, I won't be around to see it.

Tristan: Uh...Tossie? Bit of an overreaction.

Tosca: Shut up Tris or I'm giving your lunch money to the school bully.

Tristan: We haven't even been to school.

Tosca: There's always a bully.

Dylan: Damn, she's gonna be a lot to handle when she grows up, huh son?

Tristan: Isn't that your job?

Dylan:...Meh.



Mason: Oh, vine friends! It's been a while - out of my head, strange thoughts, you plants have always been the loves of my lives! Life, whatever.

Tosca: Does Granddad do that like...a lot?

Dylan: All the time. Your mother calls it the family curse.

Tristan: We have a weeeird family.

Tosca: You haven't figured that out already?



Sari: How did I become the most responsible one in this family? Just how long has Cat been screaming?

Tosca: Don't blame me, I tried to help.

Dylan, just offscreen; Fruit salad?

Sari: *sigh*



Sari: NO, not again! Cries overcome my music and it makes the inherited gift of this voice...*hissss*

Tristan: And with that I am OUT.



Kai's wife had their daughter. I didn't get to name her :(. Not sure why but I'm OK with the name Annie.



I did pick these names for Cousin Andrew's twin girls. Well, I randomised Angelica so then I picked the next one to match.



And Andrew's father's wife/Dylan's baby mama had their daughter together. Now Sari's cousin and Sari's stepson share a half-brother. :)



Missy: What, so you don't think I should have my career? Cos women can't do science?

Mason: Right, me and you, Fruity Salad Bowl, we know that that's not what I said.

Missy: And why would Tosca make that up?



Sari: Hey guyssss, having another baby...

Missy: Oh, great. Another.

Mason: Not like you help that much with the other ones, dear.

Missy: Shut up! I don't wanna hear bullshit from you.

Sari: Sigh. Good morning to you too, parents.

Missy: Can't you put some clothes on before coming into the kitchen?



Tamsin invited Sari to the Straud mansion, where Tamsin, Miles, Mercy and their spouses live. Plus Tamsin's kid.

Miles: And there's a child about to be born! Oh God, oh God, Mya, help, what do we do?

Mya: Calm down it's not even your kid.

Henry: Lol cuck.

Tamsin: I really hate you sometimes. Well all the time. I can barely bear to look at you right now.

Henry: As always, babe.



Inside, so the vampires don't burn to a crisp...

Miles: It may be someone else's but we weren't even together back then (I think) and I will still be there for this baby like a real dad-

Tamsin: Aww, that's so cute I would puke. If I could. I don't really eat real food anymore.

Mya: Miles that is so sweet but really, skip the speech and figure out how to get this thing out of me.

Sari: Get that thing out of me!

Mercy: Sorry, katan-accident from me, heheheh.

Miles: You get used to it around here, trust me.

Sari left pretty sharpish after that, and not just because her great-aunt was stabbing her. Also to let Mya get on with her labour.



Sari: Party rock is in the house tonight...yeah I'm great at choosing appropriate songs for acoustic covers!



Tristan: Sis. You stink bad.

Tosca: It's not my fault I slipped and fell in that part of the field.

Tristan: You should have listened to those texts from that random green hat lady.

Tosca:...You mean our Auntie Danika, right? God how are you this stupid.



Sahara: Ooh, so the baby must be born, how is Mya-

Miles: What, no, that's still happening. She just threatened to bite me and then Mercy gave her the katana and it's all a big mess...as in I fear for my life right now.

Sahara: Sigh, whatever, come on right in then.

Miles: Did you just say 'sigh' out loud?



Miles: No, Tossie, you won't bite me...or call me a weak human bastard...

Tosca: You cool, Uncle Miles? Do we need to talk?

Miles: Just hold me.

Tosca: O...K. Sure. Whatever.



Sari: Yeah, you can come in, but there's nobody for you to cheat on your wife with.

Kai: Stop it Sari, or I'm gonna use some of my own product. I still have those online ventures I spoke so much of in my younger days.

Mason: Ooooh snap is there gonna be a fight?

Sari: I mean, hopefully not. But come on man. We both wanted our soulmate, we both got married, and you treat her this way?

Kai: Hey, my first brat is exactly like what your Dylan has with Andrew's new step-mum. And don't mention the second or I'll beat your ass.



Sari: It's been a while since we had time to just sit and talk about adult stuff, like adults.

Dylan: Yeah I haven't dissected my thoughts on the latest dance club hits in ages.

Sari: I mean, I'm not busy, you're not busy, let's start-

Tosca: Yo, I have a bunch of random questions let's answer them now! Chop chop.

Dylan: Later?

Sari: Looks like it.



Tristan: Hey look, you and Mum can talk about whatever you want, I got Uncle Miles to talk to Tosca, and now I'm doing dishes.

Dylan: Nice thought, son, but your mum's off to take care of Cat now, the moment is gone.



Sari: Wow kid, way to have lame eyes.

Catalina: This is the greeting I get. Wow. WOW.



Here is Catalina made over. She's cute, and a mermaid, which is all nice but she has BROWN eyes and BROWN hair. Why again? Just why?

Baby in Sari's stomach, all hope rests on you.

Catalina: Thanks!



Tristan: I'm gonna go do homework. I don't wanna end up like...y'all.

Missy: What's a homework?

Tosca: Hey, I'm in this door by choice.

Dylan: Hehehe. Plates.



Mason is being good and actually taking care of Catalina while Sari sleeps.

Catalina: Where's his hair go tho?

Mason:...Y'know-

Catalina: I'm scared.



Dylan: Actually son, your dad's kinda smart-

Tristan: Prove it. Do that entire book of high school algebra.



I took Sari out of the pool because her hydration was full. Then I sent her to work on her guitar.

She took it out here for some fuckin reason.

Sari: I just love playing by the sea...music and mermaid-ness, that's what I'm all about-

It's a pool. You have a pool.



Blanca, Felix's daughter, is having a third child, and her second with her husband.



Tosca: I love playing outside at 1am.

Sari, yelling from across the yard: Hell yeah kid, go for it, I'm a cool mum-

Tosca: OK I wanna go inside now. Dammit Mum.



Sari: Aaaaand that's how it's done.



Morning...

Sari: Right, out. It's an emergency.

Tristan: I mean, I was here first-

Sari: Talk to me if you can find a way to back in time and NOT use my bladder as a trampoline. Get out.



Catalina: How am I the disappointment of this family? Grandpa has been sitting there insulting people for their compost choices all morning!

Mason: No I'm schooling people on their bait choices, get it right.

Sahara: Yeah yeah, you have many hobbies Dad, we get it.

Catalina: Look at this! I've got to be better than that, right?



Sari: Let me serenade you while you have your little breakfast, Cat.

Catalina: Please no.

Sari: Hey soul sister-

Catalina: Why was I born into this.

Next time, the fourth kid is born. Catalina grows up maybe? IDEK anymore.

Score Sheet- 645
Single Births (31) +155
Twin Births (5) +50
Aspiration Tiers (94) +470
Aspiration (16) +160
Grade A (8) +40
Randomising everything for 1 gen (6) +60 
Not using spare's satisfaction points (7) +70
Every 100,000 simoleons (31) +620
Immortalise TH (2) +10 
Autonomous Skill Max (2) +20

Pass Out (132) -660
Self Wetting (40) -200
Fires (16) -160

Comments