10.3 - Mermaids and Madness



Tamsin is here again, because apparently she just really misses the family. Or their computers.

Tamsin: I can't believe Sari would take away the one sanctuary I have from this squalling brat!



Dylan has fallen asleep in the girl's room.

Danika: Crap. Maybe he wants revenge. I won't die again!

Dylan: No...I don't wanna wash the llama...



Well...Kai knocked up this girl. At least he finally pulled someone. Good going dude, you've only been out of this house for five hours.

Gen 10 are going quickly on the kids front. Maybe it's because I deleted so many Sims. So there's more chance that's it's them who MCCC picks for marriage/kids.



Miles: You ready to grow up?

Danika: I've been ready since before your father was even close to being born. Are you ready to help raise Sari's children?

Miles: Hey, they'll need us if they're gonna have a chance in hell. We're the only ones in this house with a lick of common sense.

Danika:...I've lived through three generations here. It could be so much worse. Mason has his good days, and Missy at least tries to be nice. Sometimes.



Miles: Woke up to five messages from Kai bragging that he 'won' by nailing some poor desperate girl! It's not even fair! I had a 7-day disadvantage!

You two are ISBI teens so yeah, you're not gonna do anything romantic until you grow up in a week, Miles.



Sari: This cooking thing is easy! I got this!

Mason:...Are you sure about that.

Dylan: *already running away*

Mason: You're lucky I'm nice. I'm gonna help you out, scoot over-

Sari: Dad, I don't need your help. I run this shiz now, girls, we run this motherf-

Mason: I fear for your children.



Mason: Seriously, I am so afraid for that kid in there!

Missy: Mason we've raised idiots.

Mason: You didn't know that already?

Sari: Is now the best time for this conversation?

Mason: Oh sure now you care Miss 'I got this'!

-10.



Miles: Well shit, sis, if you were gonna set a fire you could have at least killed Kai.

Sari: Seriously? Get over the dumb competition. All he has waiting for him is years of child support.

Mason, muttering: Can you really call things dumb?

Miles: He's got you there.

Sari: Shut up!



Sari; Should I be eating this freaky supernatural kelp if I'm pregnant?

Meh, the game doesn't have an issue with it so you're probably fine.

Anyway becoming a mermaid is easy as shit in this game. She has more than enough points for the kelp, so let's do it.



She had to go swim in the ocean to kickstart the transformation. I guess her new form is growing.

Sari: Where's my body? Where did the foetus go? I knew this would go wrong.

Hush you're fine.



For some reason her mermaid form generated without a tail. Not sure if glitch, or just stupid EA coding.

Sari: Whee!

(I also deleted and readded her pregnancy with MCCC to make sure the babies had a chance of being born mermaids, because that's cool)



Sari: -yeah, so I came here and I thought a beach date would be really fun for us, Dyl! Also I'm a mermaid now.

Dylan:...a what now?

Sari: Mermaid! I ordered this weird kelp online and ate it and now I totally have a tail. What do you say the date?

Dylan: Obviously yes, who doesn't love the beach?!



Sari: Wheeee I have feet!

Dylan: The sun's so hot here...aren't you burning in the sun like your sister, Sari?

Sari: Uh, no dear. That's aliens. Wait. No, vampires.

Dylan: Ohhhh that's why your sister made me wrap her in a fire blanket that one time.

You two. So dumb. So perfect for each other. Oh, and your boots match which is cute.



Sari: Why is my brother behind you?

Dylan: He's WHAT NOW? Why do these hoes always wanna interfere with our dates, Sari?

Miles: I actually really don't want to, like, at all.

Idk, not sure if he can come to the beach any time before he moves out because we're about to descend into baby hell.



Dylan: *humming Baby Shark*

Sari: *sigh* I'm so lucky to have this man in my life.

Unfortunately they did not get a gold date, but at least the silver counts towards Dylan's current tier.



Danika: YEEEEESSSS I'm so ready!

So am I girl, it's been a while.



Danika: Really? A cowboy hat? I won't stand for this disrespect of my name!

You're a Sutherland, your name is already disrespected.

Danika: Hmmph. I was happy for a second so I guess I forgot about that.



She's cute though.

Danika: This is better. Kinda. I mean I still have to live here but. Better.

You can help raise the Dylara babies.

Danika: Oh. GOD. No! Those bubbleheads are gonna create the most annoying little twerps...just kill me again, please.

She grew up a Snob, which adds onto Geek, and got the Successful Lineage aspiration. Basically she's a massive hipster who wants to start a family of hipsters to come after her.



This is Dylan's twin (?) sister. Mackenzie.

Mackenzie: Huh, my idiot brother lucked his way into this place? Does she have a brother who likes kids?

I mean, Miles is gonna grow up with the family oriented trait (spoiler). You can't have him right now though, he's like 16.



Missy: Blaaarrrhhhh

Thanks. You really want me to hate you don't you? Well, I don't. I have enough points right now anyway TBH.

-5.



Miles: God you look like the most irritating kind of hipster.

Danika: Fighting words for someone walking around in a towel like they're hot shit. You are painfully average.

Miles: Aw. I love our little talks, Aunt Danika. You might just be my favourite person in this house.

Danika: That's so sweet, Miles. My favourite is Mason. Cos, y'know, he gave me life?



Miles:...How does he make it look so EASY?

Y'know, I really don't know. I haven't seen Dylan flub a single trick, even though his fitness skill is about as low as yours.

Miles: *cough* He still...sucks though...



Sari's home from work and already up to Level 3, so well done to her. I also finally got off my ass and built a pool for these guys, mainly so Sari can keep her hydration up easily. I can foresee tons of issues if we just try to use baths.



Kai married a woman whose face won't load. Good on him.



*sigh* Aren't you supposed to be dead, Crisp Child of Mariska? And, y'know, not marrying your fresh out of high school relatives? I think I hate this save. Though to be honest I probably should have seen it coming after deleting so many townies.



Miles: Seriously, granddad, how are you doing better at your game than me?

Bentley: Experience, kid. Just plain old experience.

Miles: You don't even have real feet though, how can you play virtual football?

Bentley: Why'd you have to bring that up...it's my one great shame! I'm embarrassed now! Fie and damnation on you!

Miles: What do you want me to be? Sorry?



Mason: Uh...Sari? I support your choices but if you're going to be a mermaid, don't leave scales in the bathtub. It's so gross to clean.

Sari: Bullshit, you haven't cleaned since I took over this house.

Mason: Listen up, I spent nearly thirty damn years cleaning up after you lot-!

Sari: Oh whine whine whine, Dad, I really don't have time for this!

Dylan: *pretends he's not here*



Miles: Y'know, I understand why you don't talk about your parents now, Dad.

Mason: God don't remind me of those freaks. Now can you help me out? I tried to fix something while eating, and long story short this plate is stuck to my hand.

Miles: I hate this house.

Mason: Yeah we've heard it all before, but you'll come back for the luxury, son. Now, help me out please?



Mason's life is drastically different now that his daughter is the TH. He gets to do things like troll forums.

Mason: I'm gonna tell these noobs that their soil choice is laughable, their plant food is withering, and they couldn't flower-arrange their way out of a paper bag!

...Strange insults.

Mason: No it's not. I'm on the gardening forums. This is all we talk about.

Proceed.



Dylan: They've got a tablet in this house! Isn't that cool, Sari's cockblocking aunt? Did you know?

Danika: I know where every creaky board on the stairs are. I know exactly where to kick the arcade machine to make sure I win. I know everything about this house, little man.

Dylan:...Good to know. I don't think I'm gonna game with you anytime soon.



Missy: Y'know, your playing doesn't make me want to scrape out my eardrums with an icepick anymore. This is pure, ear-keeping playing right there.

Sari: Uh, thanks Mum, but I know I'm doing really good. Listen to this! I love it when you call me senorita-

Missy: Can we get a dedicated study or something? Why do I have to take my relatable Buzzfeed quizzes in this hallway as you scratch out the same three chords?

Sari: I could practice in my room.

Missy: Please d-

Sari: But I will NOT, people need to hear this.



Later, Danika joins the Hallway Skill Gang.

Sari: Haven't I got so much better, Danika?

Danika: Dream on.

Sari: God you're mean.

Danika: Try living here for double a natural life and let it not change you.

Missy, just offscreen: I mean, it was terrible before, give her some credit. Now it's just boring.



Sari: *screaming* The walls talk and sing...and they sing operas! It closes around me in its horror!

...Big Sigh.



Dylan has been promoted! He only needs one more to 'top' the career.



Miles: Seriously? Sandwiches again?

Sari: Bitch PLEASE as if you could do it any better!

Miles: I probably could! Who set a kitchen fire yesterday again?

Sari: Ah, that's in the past.

Miles: No it isn't. Those flames haunted my dreams last night, Sari. My irregular sleep schedule and constant tiredness is your fault!

Sari: That's your own poor decisions.

Ouch too real.



Desirae: You got a fine thick ass there boi.

And random townies creepin' on the Sutherlands continues.

Desirae: I'd creep all over that. Tap it like a keg at a frat house!

Dylan: I feel violated. And sleepy. I need a nap.

Desirae: I'd sleep-

Dylan: Going inside now.

(Spoiler: He did not)



Miles and Missy, meanwhile, share a very loving mother-son lunch.

Missy: Sitting at tables is for lame kids, and you are the least lame of all my kids.

Miles: These burgers you made are hella mediocre.

*crickets and chewing sounds*



Miles: So what's the deal with the bargain-bin Halloween maternity wear?

Reyna: Well I did hear there was a young and family-loving Master of the house-

Miles: That would be me. And no thanks.

Shame on you, daughter of my Simself. You're already married and you're like 35.



Sari: Hello, wonderful musical fun husband!

Dylan: I love being described with three adjectives Sari, how did you knooooow?

Sari: I know you silly. Can you go be those three adjectives in the house or something?

Minerva: Why don't I gonna try out this TikTok thing my grandchildren tell me about?



Miles: Not that I don't love this-

Missy: I know you don't-

Miles: But why are we chatting behind this hedge?

Missy: I have to hide from that pair. Could you get anymore sappy?

Miles: Hey, if you're insecure about how little attention Dad remembers to pay you, you don't have to take it out on your much happier daughter and son-in law.



Mason's home!

Mason: Hello Andrew, it's been a while, how's the wife, and of course your mother-

Andrew: No. No no no. Do not involve me in any more of your family's events. I'm sick of it.



Danika: Nooo, but this band is so COOL, you have to apply to their Soundcloud page and all. They haven't accepted my application tho.

Miles: I don't have time for this hipster bullshit.

Danika: Oh please! What else are you gonna do with your life?

Miles:...Thanks. Oh, and update your socials. Who would accept an account with an age of 150?



Kai: I don't miss the great technology here when I make my plans...not at all. Nope.

Dylan: Looks like I won in both the love race, and the house race!

Kai: Listen, I don't love Sari enough to try to spare her loved ones, so watch yourself.

Dylan: Should we be worried? Like, the world?



Sari hit her third trimester while at work. I don't think she's having a great time.

Sari: This is reeeeally hindering my guitar ability. It's definitely not because I need to practice more or anything.



Dylan: *sigh* Life's good. Amazing wife, a baby on the way...a brother in-law threatening me. Eh, we can dance it off. Worked for Star-Lord.



Lana's daughter Roxanne married this guy who has shiny face disorder.



...Kai cheated on his new wife and got a second woman pregnant. Good going there, man.

Dylan: Hehehe, maybe the child support will kill him before he kills me!



Felix's daughter Blanca is having a kid with her husband. Nice and faithful.



This is the face Dylan makes when he watches his late-night Family Guy reruns or whatever.

Dylan: Teeeeee...veeeeeee...truly the most beautiful thing in the world, no contest. Don't tell Sari.

I mean I might.

Dylan: *fear*



The next morning, which is really just a few hours later because nobody keeps the same sleep schedule...

Danika: It is...weird to say this but...thank you, nephew. I feel love for you? Is that right?



Mason: I would love to be all humble and 'NBD' but it was a huge deal and now I'm tired out. So even though I learned everything there is to know about cooking, I'm gonna eat some mediocre burgers for breakfast

Missy: Zzzz...get out of my room...zzz



Mason: Ah! You're awake, Sari! Now I must ask, do you have a plan for-

Sahara: What, raising children? Nah, it's all good. You just winged it with us and we turned out fine. Apart from Tamsin's apathy, Kai's criminality and infidelity, oh and Miles' complete lack of respect.

Mason: Well that's what I'm saying, isn't it?

Sahara: Naaaaah. I think all those traits add a little flavour. It's almost a shame that I'm so normal and amazing.

Mason: Of course, dear.

Sahara: Now, do you know where I can get some custom baby-sized Beats or - I see that look, I'll find out myself.



Sari: Y'know, I could use a seat, just saying....

Danika: What can I say, you snooze you lose?

Sari: This is bullshit.



Mason, in the bathroom: Occupied, use the other one!

Sari: The shame, the horror! I have ALMOST walked in on my father in the bathroom, how will I recover from this?

Ah, this is reason #23413523 that you and Dylan belong together.

Also my new eye defaults are really working for Sari, I think.



Groot died.

RIP punching bag. I almost feel bad for being so mean to you.



Dylan also lost his aunt, Charity Guthrie.

Look at his sad little face.

Dylan: Dammit, now I'm gonna have to call my cousins!



Danika: *sob* Now I'm the lowest on the Generation 8 totem pole!

Sari: Hon calm down. They're all dead.

Danika: *louder sobbing* I have existed for so long and I'm tired of it, even though I'm technically just 15!

Sari: Could you work this out somewhere else? I have to practice! Crazy little thing called looooove....



Hahahaha. No Mason.



Danika: -y'know, it's hard, when you have to see everyone you know die!

Missy: You saids if I heard you out, I could have a taco. Where's my taco?

Danika: I've barely started talking!

Dylan: Ooh! If I listen, will you call my cousins for me?

Danika: Wh- NO! I don't even know them! God what's wrong with you two?

Lazy Sims...



Sari: First of all, how dare you?!

Missy: What did I DO?

Sari: You know exactly what you did you musicless trash! Go live in the town from Footloose!

Missy:....Will you make me that taco first?



Dylan: Splishy-splash!

Sari: Is this what marriage is?



Mason: I do hope you're appreciating your life, Danika. Because otherwise MY life's work was a big waste of time.

Danika: No, I'm good, it's just...

Mason: Groot? Lol who even remembers him. Just pretend you were only born 15 years ago and you'll be right as rain.

Missy: Can one of y'all please get me that taco?

Mason: Oh my God! Not the time!



Sari and Dylan are having *gasp* another home date!

Sari: You could paint this rose black and send it to your cousins. That's about the same as an emotionally tuned-in condolence call!

Dylan: Le gasp! I married a genius!



Mason: Miles. Why are they in my room? Why have they gone in my room and somehow managed to kick me out?

Miles: Because you have no authority, old man. I'll find the bleach for you and do you a solid.



Y'all are nasty.

Dylan: I'm getting such a rush out of this!

Sari: Ugh, I think I just sat on a bread roll.

Dylan's...So that's Missy's side of the bed then.

NASTY



All of Mason's sisters are old now. So he really isn't too far behind.



Sahara: NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yes yes yes! Gen 11 here we come.



Sahara: Aw. You're kind of cute, even though you kind of tore my body in half. And your weird cries could definitely make it into one of my songs!

Tosca:...Why.

Yeah, so twins have been born. +10. Tristan generated in the nursery, and Sari is holding the firstborn, Tosca. They're both blue and I don't think they're mermaids. Which is sad.

But we can always try again.

Sahara: Wait, what, NO-

Yes.

Score Sheet- 660
Single Births (31) +155
Twin Births (5) +50
Aspiration Tiers (92) +460
Aspiration (15) +150
Grade A (8) +40
Randomising everything for 1 gen (6) +60 
Not using spare's satisfaction points (7) +70
Every 100,000 simoleons (31) +620
Immortalise TH (2) +10 
Autonomous Skill Max (2) +20

Pass Out (128) -640
Self Wetting (38) -190
Fires (16) -160


Comments