9.4 - r/NoSleep



Caleb: Oh damn! She got ooooold.

As one might remember, Caleb also had somewhat of a thing for several of Summer's daughters.



There's your crowd, Zen. Hope you're happy.

Jewel (lady with white hair and headband): This family blackmailed me, I'm happy to see this byotch go.

Ponytail guy behind her: There's two of her relatives young and alive in this very room.

Caleb: Why the fuck are you smiling?

Mason: This is what she wanted, y'all!

Green braids: Seriously?

Summer: Uuuugh, I wanna T-pose but there's too many people in here crying-

Lilith:: *hisssssss*



Summer: I've outlived all my fucking children! All the important ones, anyway.

Lana's important. Groot, well...

Groot. I guess he's still around.



Mason: *sniff* Both my parents are goneeeee.

Jewel: Ding dong, the bitch is gone!

Caleb: Damn girl. Have a bit of sympathy.

Mason: No, I *sob* kinda get it, actually.



Everybody: Well, that happened, let's keep dancing.

Mason: Damn, I'm tired. She took a while to die.

That's why I used her points to buy you a sleep replacement. It's like 4am. Let's get you home, Mason.

Unfortunately, Zen and Grim froze up so I had to reset them...which means no urn. So Zen is truly gone now.

RIP to Zenobia, Gen 8 TH, Pink Queen of Mean, purveyor of the Insanity Defence, and definitely a business bitch. She was a bad sibling, an even worse mother, and had the most troubled relationships of any Sutherland TH so far. I hope she has fun in Hell, because she's probably gonna go there.



Mason: Missy! Plants! Children! We now have complete control over this h - ow my arm-



Mason, from the hallway: Get out of the way, Danika, I think you're scaring her!

Danika: Well that's a bit racist isn't it, Mason, shame on you!

Tamsin: Please just change me for Heaven's sake.



Mason: It's like looking in a mirror! A tiny, female mirror.

Tamsin: Dad that doesn't make any sense.

Tamsin is the spit of Mason, from what it seems. But I think she has Missy's eye colour. Time for a quick trip to CAS to see!

(insert CAS image)

I forgot to take a picture. But she's got brown eyes, funnily enough. That's actually kind of annoying, I was hoping to get rid of that gene. Oh well, she's still very cute.

She grew up with the Inquisitive trait.



Mason: Yeah, Tamsin, let's spin, wheee-

Tamsin: Wheeeeee - Dad I might hurl.

Mason: *grimace* Please don't.



Her needs are actually good, she just grew up with a sad moodlet from the loss of Zen.

Tamsin: I'm abandoneedddd.

Your parents are in the next room over, chill out.



This is Aaliyah's husband, Jorge. He's cute.

We're visiting their house!



Aaliyah: My baby is gonna be sooo much better than yours.

Mason: In your dreams, sis.

Missy: As if.



Knife guy who saw Zen die last night: So I told her about how her MIL died and then she just immediately went to sleep...kinda disappointing, I was hoping she'd get pissed off!

Jorge: Yeah this family's a bit weird man. I don't know what I got myself into.

Missy: *snore*



Danika: I'm a flaminGHOST.

Oh God that's the worst.

Danika: You made me say it.

Shhhh don't break the 4th wall.



Mason: She was mean, and crazy, but I still kind of-

Jorge: Dude, get out. This is the only bathroom and I gotta piss. Talk about your mommy issues later.

Mason: You don't get it, she was-

Jorge: I married your sister! I definitely get it. Now seriously, out!



Roberto: Well ain't that sweet.

Knife guy: God I hate it when folks block the TV-

Roberto: Put the knife away. I told you to stop waving that thing about.

Missy: Wha?

Mason: Wait my sister lives with a flasher?

Roberto: Dude, no-

Missy: She's not moving home, I'm telling you that! We finally got custody of that beautiful house and I'm not giving that up!



Missy: Anyway, here's Wonderwall. *plays random series of notes*

Mason: Sorry guys. I know, she's terrible.

Knife guy: Now can I use the-

Roberto: No!

Missy: Haters gonna hate, hate, hate - hang on, I can play that song too.

Mason: No you can't, dear.



Missy: Get out of my face!

Jorge: BUT YOU SOUND TERRIBLE-



Aaliyah: Cinderella tells me everything, you see, and there is a conspiracy afoot to put all princesses out of work-

Missy: Why did I think Mason's favourite sister was gonna be...not nuts?



Back at home, this is Missy's needs vs what Missy is doing.

Her pregnancy brain strikes again.

Missy: Hhhh, but this chair is so comfy-



Mason: Please just hurry up and poo, kid.

Tamsin: Ugh, Dad, don't rush me!

Mason: How do you already have the attitude of a teenager?

Tamsin: Cos I'm a Sutherland, duhhhh.



Missy: Hehe, music says no sleep for me!

Dammit Missy, just go sleep in your bed.

Missy: But it's faaaaaaar.



You went upstairs to care for your child! So...just go to sleep.

Missy: I gotta feed her, damn!



FUCKS SAKE MISSY.

Tamsin: I'm not gonna get my food until Dad gets back, am I?

Nope.

-5.



Mason: Bed's empty? Don't tell me she still isn't asleep.

Nah, she's asleep in your dead mother's bed. Wanna join her?

Mason: I'm pretty sure I was conceived in that bed so...no. No thanks.



Tamsin: So, after cursing out the young lady, Ms Zee went to her son and asked for one last night out, hoping to finally be laid to rest after scaring loads of people! The end!

How do you know about any of that? You were a baby!

Tamsin: Dad tells me stories!

Figures.



Mariska's son grew up to a YA and immediately got someone pregnant. Eh, nothing new for the Sutherlands.



Iris: Get out, I'm bathing! You dare peep in on an old woman?

Danika: Wh - you don't even belong here, how was I supposed to know? You didn't even live here when you were alive!

Iris: Neither did you you little bitch! Now get out.

Danika: Well, that's, uh - *sigh* - whatever.



Tamsin: *cries*

Uni: Uh...there, there.

Dino: God, I'm trying to sleep, can't this thing shut up?

Uni: You're the worst. Just the absolute worst.

Tamsin: I don't even know WHY I'm sad, I didn't know this person!



Danika: Please leave me alone, I have to go to school. AGAIN.

Tamsin: Wake up and tell me why I'm sad!



Mason: Yeah, I don't even know either. She was a bitch. Now go to sleep and stay asleep.

Tamsin: That doesn't help!

Mason: Did you hear me?

Tamsin: *sigh* Fine, night-night Dad.



Missy: Don't look at me like that! I haven't started even one fire!



Mason: I'm so glad this woman is in my life, she's-

Missy: Yeah, and I only nearly set myself on fire twice, hear that blue boy? I'm a master chef.

You're Level 2.

Mason: Yeah :).



I don't even have a snarky caption, I just thought this was a cute moment.



Mason: How are we feeling today, Tam?

Tamsin: I've decided my sadness doesn't matter! Because nothing matters!

Mason:...That is not what I was going for.

What did you think was gonna happen after you basically threw her in bed and shouted at her, Mase?



Mason: Just let me change you.

Tamsin: Uh no, you think I'm gonna listen to you? Nah, I'm gonna WALLOW in my filth forever.

Mason: Kid you're being stupid. Don't be stupid.



Missy: It was all over the lab floor! Old Clay nearly died slipping! Why did you send me to work?

Sorry!



Everybody meet Baby #2, Little Miss Sahara. Again with the girls. It's been mostly girls since Scarlett was a child and grew up with three brothers, I think.



Danika: Yeah, this family sucks, kid. Just hang in there and don't break. Mason and Missy aren't even the worst of them. You're lucky!

Tamsin: I don't think I like life.

She's not even been a toddler for 48 hours! WTF is wrong with all of you?



Missy: I'm knocked up again!

Mason: That's great, really, I did want more kids, but...the two we have are a lot right now-

Missy: Meh. I'll be at work all day and I'm sure you can figure it out.

Mason: The thing is I'm not sure if I can-

Missy: Well, take it up with the Watcher. Or your dick. Anyway, this is happening, blue boy.

Mason:...Yeah, I know.



Missy: Mmmm...my natural home, what a good smell.

Missy's natural home is apparently the utterly filthy kitchen island. She is Lazy after all.

Missy: It smells GREAT in here. Or maybe it's just pregnancy fucking me up.

Pregnancy does fuck you up, Missy. I forgot how much of a damn pain pregnant NTHs are.



Lana married her second old man husband, and third overall.

Nadia (her adult daughter): What were you saying about weak human men the other day, Mum?



Anyone remember this bitch? Kale's wife and Dahlia's mother? Anyway, she's also on her third marriage.



Ed's baby mama: Hey what about me? And the baby?

Ed: What baby, it's just me and my new husband!



Bentley: Well this sucks.



Sahara: Mamaaaaa my stomach's eating itself!

Missy: Y'all hear some'n?

Goddammit Missy. If you're going to be useless at least go back to sleep instead of standing there and letting your very low energy deplete further.



Aaliyah had her baby, and Mercy's (RIP) daughter aged up looking a bit tragic. I'll give her a visit and makeover soon.

Aaliyah: Lol liar.

Shut up and look after your kid, you.



Missy: Sleep had: none.

RIP. I really should have waited to knock you up again, but y'all aren't getting any younger. And I want grandparents around for the next gen. Bentley and Zen died so early in this one!

Missy: Aw yeah, he was cool. But don't expect me to mourn Zenobia.

Tamsin: Can I please just have whatever muck you're gonna feed me?



Tamsin: I'm about to pass out!

But you won't! Look how close you are to the beds. You're one of the smartest Sims in the house right now, I swear!

Tamsin: Yeah, but I also like sleep, I'd rather have that.



Missy: I don't feel so good...

Morning sickness, honey. Also quit trying to nap in that chair. So many actual sofas that you could lie on.



Took Mason to Sixam because I got bored. Also because Summer spent so long on this rocket that it would be a shame if none of her descendants used it.



Dapper Alien: I'm watchin youuuuuu

Mason: *runs* Oh God please don't probe me.



Back home...

Mason: Oh God she's happy for once. What the Christ do I do with that?

Tamsin: Wheeee!

Well I don't know Mason, maybe keep her that way?!



Tamsin: Haha, Daddy's broken!

Shit Mason, that actually kind of worked.

Mason: Not intentional! This was not intentional! Oh God I'm in a vortex of agony, how are my arms doing that?



Hey Dani. You good?

Danika: Just thinking about how in five short years, my damn grand-niece is gonna be in the same class as me.

Five? More like two.

Danika: Oh, no, Mason got me moved up two grades. It's the most this family has done for me since...well, since.



Mason: Once upon a time...

Aww! I made him do this but still. Cute.

Tamsin: I don't want the princesses. Where's all the blood and knives?

Mason: Um, anyway...there was a girl named Rapunzel-

Tamsin: Well I guess if he wants to sleep, this baby schlock is gonna do it.

You are a baby, Tam.



Mason: Ugh, I forgot to clean this!...I may be a shit homemaker.

Dude. You're the best homemaker we've ever had in this family.



Missy's daily passout just happened. Straight after work. She needs some sleep.



Missy: You know this is your fault for getting me pregnant again, right?

...I know.

Missy: I hope you lose all your shitting points.

None of that, please. Go to bed.

Missy: You don't tell me what to do.

JUST GO.



Mason: Please stay quiet, Sahara. Your mother reaaaalllyyy needs the sleep. And I mean reeeaaallllyyyy needs it-

Sahara: I get it!



Tonya: Who are you?

Mason: Uhhhhh...the owner of the house. So get your face out my wall, lady.

WHY the fuck are all my own family's ghosts missing, but these two fuckers regularly show up? I can't even find their graves around my lot! This is bullshit.

*game crashes*

Fuck you, game.

In the new version of events, things changed as follows:
- Lana and Yasmin didn't marry
- Ed (Mariska's son) married another woman.
- Aaliyah's baby was named Madeleine and not Sophie.
- Mercy's kid Shannon aged up even more tragic.
- Missy passed out an additional time, when the above events happened.



Danika: YOU DON'T LIVE HERE. So get off the computer, I've got priority!

Preach.



Missy: Ah, I can finally perform my ablutions.

Missy is actually taking care of her needs. Using Zenobia's bed this go around really helped her (if only she did it before she passed out).

Zen, from the dead: Sorry, she used my WHAT?

Oh boohoo, Zen. Who else is gonna use it? Also, the second the Gen 10 (!!) TH takes over I'm completely revamping that room and you know it.



Danika:...There's school an in hour and I haven't gone to sleep yet.

Missy: Oof, that's not a fun one, kid. You should think about not doing that.

Danika: Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Missy: Oh, I'm not denying my actions. In fact, I've learned from them!



Tamsin: Wow, a half-eaten burger? What a GREAT BREAKFAST.

Kid, I'm normally on your side, toddlers are neglected in this ISBI, but seriously, Missy was right there waiting to give you breakfast.



Mason: My love, it's been days!

Missy: Again, take it up with your dick. Two kids + me pregnant is a lot of work for you, mm?

Mason: Yeah...but we're raising some really great kids, huh?



Tamsin: Bunny.

Don't speak too soon, Mason. The only one we can really judge seems average...though I guess in terms of Sutherlands she's pretty great.



...Might take that back, she walked right into the kitchen where I was watching Mason eat, and used her nappy. -5.



Seriously, kid? Why are you crying again? I just had Mason fix you before going off to take care of Tamsin.

Sahara: Pics or it didn't happen!



Mason: It hurts! I didn't know running fucked up your arms like this!

You...you put it through a wall. What the actual fuck.

Mason: Owwwww let me off.

Nah.



Thanks Danika.



Sahara: HIIIIIII

Mason: Damn this kid is really intense.

And she doesn't have her mum's hair :(. Mason quit producing clones of yourself, you're cute but so is Missy.

She grew up wild.



Sahara wouldn't stop moving but I hope you see what I mean. They're almost twins! At least Sahara has Missy's eye colour, and there is a chance that they'll start looking a bit different when they grow up.

Anyway, I'll wrap it up here. Next time, the third kid is born and will age up in the same chapter.

Score Sheet- 115
Single Births (27) +135
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (70) +350
Aspiration (10) +100
Grade A (7) +35
Randomising everything for 1 gen (5) +50
Not using spare's satisfaction points (6) +60 
Every 100,000 simoleons (10) +200
Immortalise TH (2) +10 
Autonomous Skill Max (2) +20

Pass Out (117) -575
Self Wetting (36) -160
Fires (14) -140



Comments