Drifting for Miles - House 4, Part 6

 

Maricela: Thank God you changed that horrible haircut.

Lichen:...Wait, 15-odd years together and now you tell me you never liked my hair?

Maricela: I mean only since you aged up-

Lichen: That was last night, you were asleep!

Maricela:...

Lichen: Anyway, quickie in the shower before work?

Romance!


Maricela: Ooh now that bionic arm is sexy-

Lichen: I can't wear this in bed with you, it's definitely against health and safety...but since when have I cared?

(ignore his old hair coming back cos of stupid work outfits)


NO. NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. I don't care how young he looks Bluebell, you are not allowed to get with your ex step-grandfather.

i.e. Freesia's ex husband.


On a different note, Jasmine aged up while at daycare.

Jasmine: Accidentally kicked Quill in the face. Not sure how bad to feel.

Anyway she's active with the Scamp aspiration.


Justin: Ugh Verbena your house is lame.

Verbena: OK then bye dude you can leave, it's no great loss to me.

Justin: Whatever. Can I at least play with the satellite?

Verbena: Rather you didn't. The one alien roommate we do have is annoying enough.


Jasmine: OK Bean so I'm doing this drawing thing and like...what's the point?

Verbena: Go away! I'm busy dying as a friendless loser!

Jasmine: It's probably not that serious.


Celia: What's that awful smell? And why is the kid out here, what does he need?

Quill: You're all starting to tick me off. I got kicked in the face today!

Celia: Well I know that wasn't me.


Jasmine: Can you stop staring? Thought you didn't like my place anyway.

Justin: Ugh I don't, but Mum won't let me back in the house for another hour.


Lichen: You'll be potty trained and you'll like it!

Quill: D: Is he going to explode?

Lichen: Not LITERALLY you uneducated little f - ool. Fool! Now come with me!


Celia: Come on guys! Play a game! I wish to be enterTAINED!


Maricela: Aw don't be scared Quill, my husband is just a big softie.

Lichen: Don't you say that now, you GOOD woman.

Maricela: Traits is traits, love, but you care the most out of anyone here.

Lichen: Hmph.

Shashka: How many hairballs do you want in your pillowcase child?

Quill: Bleeech. Can I sleep in Jasmine's old bed?


Verbena why. It's 2am and you had like one nap. That's not enough rest.

Verbena: Only a few carefree childhood nights left! Anyways, hi Natasha Romanov, who shall we poison today?

(I thought the doll looked like Black Widow lol)


Shashka: You need help over here? Smells worse than my litterbox.

Celia: Oh the human scents are very interesting for my-

Shashka: Save it I know you contribute to this. I watch all your business.

Celia: Really? Ew.


Jasmine: Damn I really am the coolest person in this house and - what are you doing Celia?

Celia: Shut up I'm practicing my telekinesis over here!

Jasmine: Dad says aliens have telepathy and they don't do it with their hands.

Celia: Oh and what would you know about MY KIND?


Lichen: Why aren't you at school Bean?

Verbena: Because up yours you twisted old piece of moss.

Lichen: Haha. Nice. Alright stay at home then, you've earned it. I knew those clips insult comedy shows I sent you would serve you well.

Verbena: Yeah I've stopped listening. If Celia can stop thinking, I can surely do that.

Celia: Hey I - oof, brain zap-

Verbena is in a mean streak right now.


Lichen: Oh, my darling wife. Always lovely to see your pretty face.

Maricela: You're telling me this isn't being a softie?

Lichen: I'm gonna go bully my coworkers in like an hour.


Lichen: I want 5 metals analysed by your lunch break. And I require 2 carrots. Oh, BLT too.

Crystal: Ugh, fine.

Lichen: Fine whom?

Crystal: Fine, Laboratory Leader.

Lichen: Ahhh thank you, can't ever get bored of hearing that!


Lichen: Haven't seen you before. Hi, I'm Lichen, I lead you all and you belong to me now-

Eve: Sure, sure. You related to this guy Aron? If so, tell him to give me a ring.

Lichen: I hardly remember the name of my own sister.

Eve: Really?

Lichen: I mean I'm reasonably sure. Bluebottle?

Canonically, Aron is Acorn's son and he got this woman pregnant lol.


Oh no. Not that.

Lichen: I'll say 'sorry' to the kid but I won't mean it!


Lichen: Um, what do you want?

Crystal: What is that delightful smell?

Lichen: Rose perfume. It's coming along nicely.

Crystal: Well you have a willing recipient.

Lichen:...Shouldn't you be in your lab coat?

Her current state of dress is Lichen's fault.

Lichen: I do love my SimRay.


Lichen: I'm still in shape, right...right? It has been a while since my last collections run.

Either way, man got promoted. Level 8 now.


Back at home...

Verbena: Get up here and race me you big loser, are you chicken?!

Jasmine: No. But the further away from this house, the better.


Lichen is working on his rocket.

Lichen: And bashing away at these next breakthroughs! It's called multitasking, look it up!


Lichen:...it's called an industrial blowtorch, Shash. But I can't let you near it because you don't have your mask.

Shashka: Yeah, whatever. What happened to getting me a kitten?


Jasmine: -so that's what you think then.

Verbena: Yep. I'm the better artist and the better sportswoman. You're a copy is all, y'know.

Jasmine: Fine. Fine it's on then. I'm going to get swole and crush you like a grape.

Celia: Ooooh, fight fight fight!


Three hours later the girls were fighting again and I'm pretty sure it's Verbena's fault.

Jasmine: I will strangle you as you SLEEP you little-

Verbena: Oh you don't have the guts! Or the finger strength!


Jasmine: You walk like a crab! You have the arms of one too! Those skinny little sticks you call arms?! I'll break 'em off!

Verbena: Well I never!

Jasmine: Lost for words for once you mediocre piece of-


Verbena: -never heard such a BAD INSULT-

Sigh.


Hey um, what the fuck is this.

Neighbourhood Stories is a cruel mistress.


Maricela: Don't have kittens, Shash, it's not what it's cracked up to be...that said, I would like a third. The first two are being absolutely horrible. Heard them fighting all night from across the hall.

I checked her whims. This is what she wants so...


Maricela: Third time's the charm, right?

Lichen: Eh. Yeah? I think I heard that somewhere.

Maricela: So can we?

Lichen: Hell yes.


Maricela: Right. It's done.

Lichen: Third time LUCKY, that's the phrase.

Maricela: I don't think that's the important part here.


Verbena: Bask in my smell! Baaaask! This mud was hard-won!

Jasmine: Because you wouldn't shut your mouth and got too far. Get AWAY from me you freak!


Ah shit. I knew this would happen soon. Buckthorn's got longer cos he's a mermaid (hell, Freesia isn't even dead yet). 

RIP Candice. Thanks for giving your face to Lichen and being probably one of the only people who could put up with Buckthorn.


Verbena: Get out my extensions aren't on-

Shashka: Kittens please! Kittens!

Verbena: I can't help you with that. Plus Mum texted 'new sib' so I think you lost your shot.


Krishna: Hey are you new around here?

Celia: Certainly not good sir! I was born and raised on this planet and lived a very human life!

Krishna:...OK, OK. Hope you're having a good time in the neighbourhood.

Celia doesn't get out much.


Awww, Buckthorn.

Buckthorn: She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Like, by a long way. Lichen is...you know, him, and Bluebell almost went on a Tinder date with my mother's ex.


Krishna: Wow, what a cute little guy...you must have gone ham with that costume, huh Miss?

Celia: Shit, Quill, we've been rumbled. Inside you go!

Quill: I'm confused. You brought me out here!


Quill:...Can I play with you, Jazzy?

Jasmine: Ew no. I'm grieving over here, can't you see?

Quill: You're just drawing on Bean's Black Widow doll.

Jasmine: Yep, grieving.


Lichen: Kid you stink like hell and you need a shower.

Jasmine: Hahaha this is nothing you should have seen Verbena when-

Lichen: I don't give a fuck, she got herself cleaned up before I got home, right?


Lichen: Look, I've tried to do this twice. Go get with the cute Bengal I invited over and stop yowling.


Celia: Problems with Verbena, huh? Yeah, I get it. That kid's a dick.

Jasmine: Ooh you're speaking my language.


Maricela's younger brother is about to be a father. Congrats I guess Argus.


Shashka: Ugh, your life-mate keeps pushing me towards Fish the Bengal, and I'm really not in the mood for-

Maricela: Haaaahahaha I don't care go complain more to him.

Shashka:...Threatened to lob me out of the room.

Maricela: Lol, yeah. That's my man.


Brendan is Aspen's eldest son, and actually since both Aspen and Freesia moved when they got married at some point, he now has the Gen 2 house. Congrats to this little family.


Maya is my favourite child of Acorn's (Gen 2, remember him? I mostly don't) even though this isn't even her husband, who is some generic decrepit old guy.


What is lowkey funny is that her baby daddy seems to be really into the blue girls. 


Maricela: It's your birthday today, Bean! One step to growing up, becoming a Drifter like your father...a mother like me.

Verbena: Oh God I don't want any of that.

Maricela: Eh. Don't think you have a choice. Maybe they'll let you into art festivals now.


Lichen: I'd let you make my confetti cannon - Celia do you mind?

Celia: Don't mind me I just want to steam my work shirt in the shower.


Anyway it's Love Day so they're having a quick before work date.

Maricela: Yeah, 'date'.

Lichen: You weren't complaining when I lured you up here.

Maricela: Yeah yeah, I'm making fun. Promise to never call it a cannon again and I'm down.


Quill: Love Day, huh. Well, I love my rubber ducky!

Celia: Oh you are so sweet.

Shashka: No kittens for me. BRB drowning my sorrows in trash.


See, he's sweet.

Maricela: Hell yeah work that knot.

Lichen: I will if you tell NOBODY I did this-


Later...

Verbena: Let's call a truce.

Jasmine: Seriously, you've spent DAYS harassing me and being a total bitch and now you want-

Verbena: This is for your sake. I'm about to grow three feet and if you cross me I will simply stomp you. You'll see.

Jasmine:...Ugh. Fine. I'm so getting you back when I grow up in a week!


Celia's baby daddy is married, but that didn't stop him asking her for a date lmao.

Celia: Eh. My roommates say their daughters are 'too young' to watch our kid.


Lichen: Thank *SQUAWK* it's Friday, right?

Maricela: I genuinely wonder about my own choices sometimes.


Quill: I don't WANT IT!

Celia: Quill Cazares! We do not throw our food with such poor aim!

Jasmine: Are you fucking serious Celia that nearly hit me?!

Celia: Exactly! Nearly! It's shameful!

Lichen: Ah Christ why are we having another one. We did only need Bean, right?

Jasmine: Oh WOW thanks Dad, I feel so loved!


Lichen: Fuck it. I'm having the first slice. Nobody deserves this cake more than me.

Are you serious.

Has Verbena spent the last 3 days being an absolute shit? Yeah. Does she still need a birthday cake? YES.


Lichen: DONE! The dirt adds flavour and texture!

Yeah this is what she kinda deserves rn.


Verbena: What the FUCK is on this icing.


Verbena: Mmm. Yes. This feels good.

Our Gen 5 heir is CUTE. She's also got a really good blend of her parents' facial features, tending more towards Maricela.

She got the Hot-Headed trait and the Painter aspiration (in preparation for the Gen 5 House Goals)


Verbena: But what feels better? Unsupervised access to Dad's credit card, of course. Real acrylics here I come.


Jasmine is never much impressed by anything.

Jasmine: Ugh. Same day, same nothing.


Quill: I feel something...something NEW! Something exciting! And-

Lichen: Take it outside kid, sure the raccoons will love it.


Quill: Holy hell I just grew like two feet - is this normal. Oh God this body is weird. Everything is weird now.

He's an Art Lover and Artistic Prodigy like Verbena was.

Quill: Wait, crap, Bean was a nightmare. I don't wanna be like her.


Lichen: Damn girl you hot.

Verbena: Ugh get a room guys.

Maricela: See Lichen you're not such a dickhead after all and-

Lichen: Well last night I briefly became an alien overlord. I ruined their harvest and went home.

Rocketship ofc.


Quill now looks a little better.

Quill: Calm the angry robot now, Jas!

Jasmine: I hate this fucking family.

Quill: Now why-

Jasmine: Ugh, shut up, I just saw your mother in the bath! Why doesn't she close doors?

Quill: Now I'm really mad, why would you tell me about it!


Celia: Well it's been fun sitting in silence with you, Maricela, I shall go speak with the dolls now.

Maricela: With Quill, right?

Celia: He may join, but some of our chats are not for young ears!

Shashka: Jeez the wall has more brain cells than these people.


Lichen: Ooh, who are we training to beat up then Jas? I'd put money on you against Quill.

Jasmine: You don't get the *pant* POINT, old man!

Lichen: Hey I make a nice 40.

Erratic sims, huh.

Celia: This is the true natural human way of showering.

Lichen, banging on the window from inside: Maybe, but we'll still get an indecency charge!


Ngl I'm very proud of my work on Verbena's everyday outfit.

Jasmine: Dance-off, bro.

Verbena: Oh you don't even know what's coming. Look at how long my limbs got. I'll pull off moves you can't dream of.

Maricela: Girls please, I've been dancing uselessly to that radio since before Bean was a foetus. I'll stomp you both.

Jasmine: Not with that belly you won't.

Verbena: Yeah leave it to us old timer.

At least they're bonding I guess.


As are these two.

Celia: Son, by the time we're done here I will have crushed your spirit with my superior chess.

Jasmine: You learned parenting from my dad, didn't you Miss Celia?


Lichen: Look, kid. There's a lot of painting in your future, so you should really-

Verbena: Oh I saw the easel already dad, I love it! I was about to go practice!

Lichen: Wow. Really thought you'd fight me on that one.

Verbena: No, I love art, remember?

Lichen: I thought that was the other one. With the red hair.

Verbena: He's not your kid, Dad.


Lichen: Is there nobody else you can talk to about this?

Buckthorn: Your sister blocked me.


Verbena: Now why the hell am I not perfect at this? Isn't it supposed to be my destiny?

Maybe because it's your first painting.

Verbena: Hmmmph.


Quill is finally properly meeting his father I guess.

Trace: That Celia woman still hasn't explained why you're purple. It's not like she's purple...right?

Quill: Um...hugs?

Trace: Yeah sure I guess.

Verbena: This looks like it'll be awkward. Front-row seat, yes please!


Trace: And this one's blue! What's the deal with this place? Something in the air?

Jasmine: Might show you the rocket in the backyard. Perhaps you'll pull it all together. Or not, you seem pretty dumb.


Maricela: Hey Shashka, how a-

Shashka: Uh, no. Put me down. We do not have that kind of relationship.


Jasmine: Oooh, I'm Verbena and I'm TALL and edgy now! Now look, I'm that big dumb asshole Trace! Ayyy, I'm Quill and there's no way my hair is natural!

This kid has grievances I guess.

Jasmine: No YOU'RE a middle child!


Maricela: Oh God I sense something on the wind.

Eliana: Daughter of mine! We have much to discuss!

Shashka: Ooh, fun. I've never liked your life choices.

Maricela: Shut up cat!


Quill is getting a half-sibling, and Lichen's aunt Karlee is still having kids of her own, being a lot younger than Candice.


SPEAKING of Candice's husband...

Candice: Oh come ON I have not been dead that long!

This isn't even the woman Buckthorn was calling about.

Buckthorn: I had to be sure!


Verbena: Morning, Moth-

Maricela: Oh save it! Unless you can get this baby out, move aside and let me feed the demon!

Verbena: This was your choice. After all, you only needed me.


Verbena: That was disgusting and I want my own goddamn ensuite!

Yeah, sorry, no. 


Quill: No, but Verbena's right about pointilism and-

Celia: Not now, sweetheart. I'm chatting to this lovely human online.

Quill:...Fakename Blatfish?

Celia: Sure thing.

Maricela: Jokes on both of them, it's a bot I made while bored at work.


Jasmine:...Aand stretch!

Verbena: What are you training up for?

Jasmine: I'm fighting tomorrow at this one corner of the playground. We call it Nunya.

Verbena: Nunya wha - oh you are such a little brat.


Celia was inspired to start painting.

Quill: Wow Mum I love the rounded abstract edges you've got of the dogs here.

Celia: No no no I'm going for realism.

Quill: I'm sure it's realistic somewhere.


Anyway here is Lichen and Maricela's third daughter and final baby (unless Neighbourhood Stories has something to say), Paprika!

Paprika: Begone, leave me to sleep.


Verbena: Yeah, back to me. I'm looking for some fanart to copy, these people have surprisingly delicate skills.


Lichen: Nice shoes Celia.

Celia: I'm...not wearing any.

Lichen: Yeah, that's the problem. Quit going in the garden without 'em, there's mud and alien goop everywhere now.

Celia: Well I don't complain about scales in the bathroom!


Quill: Well damn Maricela it looks like I can use the shower right after you're done-

Maricela: Beat it kid. Or just help me clean up this mess. Either way, shut your trap.

Shashka's lil nose: *pokes through the wall* Looool I smell beef-a-brewin'.


Jasmine: Smells like you didn't get that shower in, Quilly.

Quill: Your mum's a little scary, Jasmine.


Verbena is just doing that boring dog painting.

Verbena: Yeah, I chickened out a bit. Canvases are pricy and Dad can be stingy with the allowance.

Lichen, in space: You'll thank me when you're scrimping and living on a fiellddddd-


Celia: Yo, kid, can you not-

Quill: But I'm making art like Bean is!

Celia: Maybe try the girls' drawing table-

Quill:...Don't wanna. Jasmine's sitting in that room. She looks scary.


Maricela: C'mon, fix away.

Verbena: But I didn't even break it!

Maricela: Well it's for your own good, it's like reconstructing art-

Verbena: That is not gonna work on me.

Maricela: Fine then!...Do it 'cos I say so!


Maricela: Pretty sure this is Lichen work.

He's in space please do SOMETHING today.


Jasmine: Let's blame Quill, hm Beary? This seems like a him thing to do.

Seems like a both of you thing and it's annoying.

Shashka: Mmm so good and sticky.

Jasmine: I bet I can make Quill give you a bath - ok, ok, no. That was a mean hiss.


Jasmine: Oh screw you Celia I never even wanted another baby around! The first one was annoying enough! *shove*

Quill: Wait is she talking 'bout me?

Celia: Kid you're a dumbass that's not even my damn infant.


Celia: Seriously! How on earth are you this stupid but act like you're hot shit?! Now go wash that cat, I know you're the reason why it's getting chocolate syrup everywhere!


Meanwhile Lichen is fighting space pirates.

Lichen: Willow Creeeek, fuck yeah-

He won, as seen here.

Lichen: Because of COURSE I did.


Verbena: Yo Celia do you mind getting off my damn easel?

Celia: Hey, it's my turn and you need to stay still.

Verbena: Wait is that - is that - oh bullSHIT I am not that hairy!


Verbena: So...what are we outside for. Because I'm not digging in the garden, have you seen these nails?

Maricela: Hang on. It's coming back to me.


Verbena: You're scared of monsters, huh? Here you go! 

Celia: Aw what the - stop that! Ow that stuff doesn't agree with my skin Verbena!


Maricela: Yeees, train my minion. Push it up to become the strongest of them all.

Jasmine: You're being weird again mother.

Shashka: If you're gonna play villain at least stroke me, gawd.


I just love Verbena's little face.

Verbena: God Mum, you should be proud of me. It's not like I'm a musician.

Jasmine: Bah, she's insufferable, I'm gonna drown myself in the sink.

Verbena: Wait, no, stop....eeeh.


Maricela: See darling I always know exactly what our babies need.

Lichen: Yeah that has definitely not been true. Say, I wonder how my idiot so-called 'good' sister is.

Maricela: I wonder about mine.

Lichen: You don't have-

Maricela: I know I don't, but considering we're joking now-

Lichen:...yeah maybe I should call Bluebell more often.


Jasmine: Early to bed, early to rise. Gotta train hard here.

You actually went to bed very late and barely napped. You won't survive the school day.

Jasmine: It's called willpower, look it up.


Huh.

Freesia: I'm a woman of hidden depths.


Maricela: Yo Celia what the fuck are you doing.

Celia: I'm ready for work now! :)


This house really is full of stupid.

Shashka: Someone help me out here I'm pretty sure I'm stuck!


Quill: Mmmm that's right Bean, get in there with your elbow in my hair. Smells like fish.

Verbena: Is it just me or is this kid really creepy?...I think I do smell like fish tho.


Jasmine: Oh damn, really? Not like you could have asked me, the person next to you on the bus.


Shashka: Hellloooo, I want kittens please, find me someone to DO THAT with-

Quill: The fuck, no. I'm making investments here anyway. You heard of bitcoin?

Shashka: Ooooold news!


Quill: By the way, cat's real horny, so I'd-

Verbena: Oh whatever you creepy little shit, if you so much as look at me for the rest of the evening I will pummel you into a thousand pieces and use your hair for a paintbrush!

Quill:...Duly noted.


Verbena: WHAT are you looking at? Mac'n'cheese gets this sticky for everyone! I can do this!

I'd rather you didn't cook on the stove for the first time while 'Very Angry', Bean.

Verbena: And I'd rather you shove it up your ass, Watcher, considering what you're about to make me do!


Verbena has decided she hates cooking. Well tough luck, kid, you'll be the one doing it next gen.

Verbena: What are YOU looking at now, didn't I say-

Quill: You came and sat here, fuck was I supposed to do?


Verbena: Go and live in the basement like the troll you are!

Quill: We don't have a basement, what is wrong with you? Now I see why you're barely pulling a C in school-

Jasmine: Aw snap, fight it out-

Verbena: And WHY THE HELL is that nasty SALAD still there?

Jasmine: I was gonna throw it out. But how about loser of the fight eats it, huh? I'm getting a yes.

Celia: La di da, I love living in a house with children.


Verbena: That's it! Git! Get going! And stop smirking at me Jasmine!

Jasmine: I'll do what I like.

Quill: Mother. Why.

Celia: It's shower time!


Some paranoid old dude then arrived with Lichen and Maricela.

Jefferson: They're after me! I dressed too swaggy!


Maricela:...Lichen, honey, get your super science lock or something.


Her mother came over.

Eliana: So I was led to believe my daughter lived here with her husband. Question is, who are you?

Celia:...I want an adult.

Eliana: You are an adult...right? Surely Lichen isn't stooping that low.

Celia: Oh, gosh no. I would never go near Lichen in that way. He's weird.

Eliana: Are you insulting my daughter's taste in men? ...Cos I'll join you in that.

Verbena: Haha, Grandma hates ya.

Lichen: Just shut up and do your homework.


Eliana: Well, I suppose if Cela says she's alright with this, it's not my problem whatever freaky three-way thing they have going on. Mmm. Dat ass tho.

Celia: Wheeee!


Verbena: That storm sounds horrible...you're really gonna make me sleep out there?

I mean you might just have to.

Verbena: *lip quiver*


Maricela: Hey Quilly come look over here...you think I'm getting wrinkles?

Quill: Egads can a boy not bathe in peace?

Maricela: You're the one who barged in. What if I wasn't done with my business?


Maricela: Celia said this would be fun! Fuck every damn thing that woman says, she's never been more wrong in her life!


Maricela: Damn your shoulders are...weak?

Lichen: But I can still swing a wrench. I'm good with a lot of different tools-


Jasmine: Enjoying your new home? No? Tough. Shouldn't'a talked shit.


Freesia's still alive, people.

Freesia: Fuckin' wish I wasn't sometimes. Also all the ageing got jacked up again so I think all us elder mermaids reset.

GREAT.


Verbena: Celia, BEGONE and - ow, I mean, doesn't hurt-

Celia: Lmao whatever you say dear, I'll get Lichen's wrench.


Aspen's old now. Don't remember her having those glasses.

Freesia: Seriously how am I still alive.


Lichen: Haha you've fucked up your mods.

Yeah probably. Paprika is now an infant. Yay -__-

Lifespan is a day because I can't be asked


Verbena invited a kid home from school.

Curtis: Jesus H Christ all of you stink.

Quill: Not me I'm a clean boy *eyebrow wiggle*

Jasmine: That's it. Chase off Bean's prospects. It'll be funny.

Curtis: Gross, I'm your COUSIN! Second cousin-

Verbena: Yeah, no. Ew. I'm gonna go shower and also make sure my sister's alive.

Jasmine: I'm right here-

Verbena: The other one!


Verbena: I can probably see from inside this thing, right?

Paprika: Whee, I found this in the toilet!


...I feel bad for her now. Why can't she stay in daycare until Lichen is back.

Just 1.5hours longer, kiddo.

Paprika: Oh come on!


A large part of me is rooting for Freesia and Lilith to get together.


Celia: This doesn't feel right...Quill was never this exact size.

Paprika: So are you gonna do anything or-

Celia: This human world, so full of strange changes-


Shashka: Hmm...smells like a nappy and also piss.

Paprika: *snores while neglected*

Curtis:...Yeah I'm not coming back to Cousin Verbena's house again. Is that baby alright?

Shashka: I think she's breathing. Come sniff this triceratops.

Curtis:...I'll pass.


Curtis: Fuck you cat for trying to poison me.

Shashka: Hey maybe someone should grab that baby.


Curtis:...yeah, cos I really needed to go.

What the shit Curtis, the one downstairs is definitely free.

Shashka: Oooh look I'm a dumb human I'm SHITTING outside the box.


Curtis: *sniff, sniff* Mr Lichen this isn't what it looks like, don't hurt me.

Lichen: Boy I don't care. I can't leave anything up to these morons can I?

Paprika: *licks foot*

Lichen: Don't do that. We hardly know where he's been.


Bluebell, still dressed in her winter gear apparently, got pregnant with this guy.

Who was actually someone I was considering for Verbena later on. I guess not now, as he's almost an uncle.


For fuck's sake I had your dad tell you to go to bed.

Jasmine: Fuck that the gains need gaining.


Verbena: Oof, the tension is weighing on me. This life is too stressful I tell you. Can I book a massage?


Jasmine: Hey Verbena how are you and those little noodle arms-

Verbena: What about your noodle everything, call me when you hit puberty-

Jasmine: We share a room dumbass. And I'm gonna make it hell.

Verbena: I am not in the mood, one wrong move and you're dying tragically young by pillow-

Shashka: Could you bitches shut up and let me eat my breakfast in peace, damn.


Jasmine: Hey Paprika does situps better than you sis.

Verbena: Oh you wanna say that again?

Jasmine: Happily-

Celia: VERBENA you have been verbally abusing my son and it has to stop!

Verbena: Damn why don't you yell louder?

Celia: HAPPILY-

Lichen: Why don't you idiots leave the baby alone and fight in the hallway?!


Maricela: Maybe Aunt Caroline had a point when she asked why my baby apparently lived in the bathroom.

Shashka: Let's go swimming, triceratops.

Paprika: That thing really does smell weird.

Maricela: I really cursed her out...should probably apologise, right?


Maricela: You are what you eat, am I right?

Lichen: Don't insult my cat, wife.

Maricela: I mean come on, it was just a joke-

Lichen: I'm serious.


Later...

Verbena: You need to stop sleeping there, sis. We don't want Cousin Curtis to call social services.

Theresa the Triceratops: It's been so long...get me out of here.


Quill: Sooo is there a reason you're still here? You and Bean don't normally like standing this close to me.

Jasmine: Well yeah, there's a test on.

Quill: For...what?

Jasmine: Nah, we're gonna scare Bean when she comes out the bathroom. Now shh!


Celia: And my disguise has got all crinkly...I mean, oh no, wrinkles-

Quill: See there's an explanation for-

Verbena: Both of you can save it. I know there's something weird about you Celia. For one thing your son is purple.


Lichen: Thaaat's right, blow em out. Quill you're cleaning that up.

Quill: Worth it!


Lichen: Oh for- really, right now?!

Quill: Eh you are being kind of a dick.

Lichen: When am I not?!? Go clean up your confetti!

Paprika is clingy by the way. I guess a day of infanthood spent mostly in a wet bathroom will do that ot a kid.


She's very cute. Has Maricela's long face.

Paprika: If anyone asks me that stupid question-

Anyway, next time Paprika probably gets skilled and Verbena grows up. So it'll be the last part.

Comments