MySims Legacy - 2.6

 

Last time, Gen 2 spouse Anika gave birth to the final child of the generation and the heir, Misdreavus.

Piplup: Right, so I have a great idea for a chess play and I need to test it on-

Anika: Kid you gotta give me a second. Or a whole night. I just gave birth. Damn.

Piplup: Right. About that. How does that crap even work, like-

Anika: DEFINITELY not a now conversation, son.


Goldeen: Right. I'm gonna win music. Gotta play louder.

We're still working on Pip and Goldeen's aspirations.

Loudred: Ahhh but that's not how it works, young sage! You just have to feel the energy and vibrations around you-

Goldeen: *aggressive plunking*


Toxicroak's also here for some reason.

Toxi: It's just BS! Pregnant to a loser, more single than all my siblings and stuck living with Latias of all people!

Haunter: Oh Dolly, I have ideas to make you live a sad, sad life.


Loudred: Aren't you the sweetest cutest funniest baby in the world.

Misdreavus: Holy expectations Batman.


Anika: Oh wow I definitely missed this stage.

Loudred: Really? Babies are cute but waking up for the boys at night got pretty annoying-

Anika: You're lucky you're cute, darling. Never change.

Loudred: Don't worry 'bout it. I like myself!


Haunter is doing some very aggressive sleeping.

Haunter: Hmph! I am dreaming that I'm the middle - aw, shoot!


Piplup: Fire safety goes WHEEE! Look at my homemade sparkler, world! Granny Mariska taught me well.

I remember her setting the bar on fire at one of Loud's parties.

Piplup: Pitnicking, nitpicking.


Mariska: And that's what you call a sweet burn, darling. Just undercut that compliment.

Goldeen: Hmm...I should maybe try that out!

Loudred: Not on me. It's kinda impossible.

Goldeen: Fine then. Let's just do battle of the soloists again.

Loudred:...Aw why not! Finally another creative within the family!

Mariska: I'm creating FOOD here my wonderful...PHILISTINE of a son. Turned it on ya!


Raj: Well good morning, 'Riska! What a beautiful and uncomplicated day with my beautiful...and fiery wife!

Mariska: Well of course. I'm not an object. Our daughter?

Goldeen: F the systemmmmm

Raj: Yeah...I like to start the day off with positive things. Goldeen? Love the creativity but do it on a canvas. At least some newspaper. Come on.


Mariska: You don't understand, there's something behind me and it FEEDS-

Anika: That's my child. He's having breakfast. On the floor. Am I a bad mother?

Piplup: Well you ignored my CHESS MANOEUVRES-


Anika: Sooo...I used the shower after you and there were some clothes left on the floor when I got in there. 

Raj: Uh yeah, sorry, um...generic excuse.

Anika: No I understand but - wait what?


Anika: I can see from over there that your working isn't neat enough for true extra credit, Pip. You're better than this!

Piplup: You're absolutely right, Mother, thank you for the mentorship :).


*One eternity later*

Anika: OK come on now, your father's having another party. Get some real clothes on, clear the books-

Piplup: But Mum I'm so nearly done!

Anika: See I thought it'd be this hard to get you to start homework.


Raj: And...BOOO!

Mariska:...Huh? I mean yes dear, I'm very scared.

Raj: I wasn't very convincing was I?

Mariska: You said it.

Piplup: Taking away my precious study time *grumble grumble*


Anika: Hey Zubat please don't stare directly at my - Loudred, please-

Loudred: I think you're actually very wrong about that new song, it's an instant timeless classic-

Laila: I dunno, it came out this morning.

Loudred: Sometimes you just know.

Anika: Loudred your creepy-ass brother-

Raj: Song's pretty good. And as for you son, knock it off.


Laila: Guys we can all hear you whispering about your afterparty plans, you're not subtle.

Lanika: Hee hee hee-

Zubat: Ah, my brother really is lucky.

Knock it off, Zubat.


Latias:...The hell is this hoe, she's not your regular party crew, Loud.

Laila: We went to high school together, Latias.

Latias: And?

Loudred: Lati please. Play nice.

Anika: You really still can turn me on-

Latias: Honorary sister. You are speaking so loudly.


Vicente: Oh screw her, right Lati? Me and you go way back. Regular crew represent!

Latias: I mean I'm obligated to come. I'm his damn twin. What's your sad excuse?

Zubat: Raiding the fridge. I miss our parents' cooking.

Latias: Nobody asked you, Zubat.


Laila: Where's her jacket, I'mma put some shaving foam in there.

Toxi: Y'know what, Ms Summer? You come on that archaeology trip and you can hold my TOOLS! Ha!

Summer: Well...still a holiday.

Sawyer: Seriously Mum you put up with way too much bullshit from this lot.


Loudred: Hey, sis! So we're twins, the same age...I'm a dad and it's fun! How about you have your own?

Goldeen: Ooo that face spells trouble. I like it.

Summer: Wow. Latias as a mother. Babies inheriting her personality. That's not scary at all.

Latias: Loudred are you completely fucking stupid.


Raj: Looking up Simpedia facts instead of partying, are we? And in pyjamas?

Piplup: Grandpa please just-

Raj: I love your father but I really don't care about his parties, go nuts kid.

Piplup: I'll go upstairs then, hard to concentrate with that going on behind me.

Vicente: I've never heard bones crack so hard!

Summer: And I've never felt less tense, dear!


Loudred: Swear I'll clean up, Dad, we're just gonna be in the bathroom for a bit.

Anika: Make it a long time...

Raj: Why would you want to?

Toxi: Remember when he lost a shirt in your walk-in?

Raj: Oh GROSS! 


Mariska: But what if the fish...comes back for REVENGE!

Goldeen: Best be ready for a lot of livestock then.

Loudred: I bet I could write a song like that...

Goldeen: I'd like to see you try.


Goldeen: I'm gonna rip your damn claw off, Red Lobster Robot! Just you wait...*hiss*

Interesting drawing of 'People' there,.

Goldeen: Hush! Things...kind of got out of control! And it's his fault!


Haunter: If I don't get more attention tomorrow I'm gonna slap the frick out of Dad with this toast.

I think it's his birthday. So he'll get something.

Haunter: I want more than that. I want my day in the spotlight. All the days.

Bad news about next generation buddy.


Mariska: Hey, was there something I was forgetting to do, Pip?

Piplup:...Getting out, maybe? I really do need to go.

Mariska: Since when can you potty on your own?

Piplup: Five years ago? Even Haunter can do it, y'know.

Mariska: How the turns table.


These are Vicente and Maricela's parents. RIP that relationship I guess.


Loudred: Oontz oontz...can I be the entertainment for today's party?

It's for a toddler's birthday, idk if that'll work.

Loudred:...Yeah, definitely remembered that. Sigh. Lemme go set something up.


Anika: What do you call a pair of restraining bracelets that are really hard to break?

Toxi: I don't wanna hear about anymore of my brother's sex life!

Anika:...Handtoughs?


Loudred: I'm sure the piano says exactly that.

Haunter: I see it with my own two eyes! And I say, time to defeat!

Latias: Kids? As if I want to have conversations like this all the time.

Loudred: Lati he sounds exactly like you!


Zubat: This lame child - spending a party playing chess!

Anika: Zubat you fuckwit that's something you'd do. Don't think I've forgotten about yesterday.

Lati: You spent a lot of time playing chess by yourself in your youth. Me too but I own it.

Toxi: I concur.

Zubat: Saboteurs...

I'm sensing a pattern.

Piplup: Please just leave me in peace.


Loudred: What? C'mon, you know my family. I need this.

...Get the hell out of there, put that down and go age up your child.

Loudred: Oh right. Didn't forget for sure.


Loudred: We should just wait, I'm sure they all want to follow me to the other room! They care about you, lil Haunter!

Anika: Don't lie to our child, Loudred.


Goldeen: I'm the child of the family!

Raj: Well there's been Pip, who is your age, and-

Goldeen: Oh blast that he's already 40 at heart.

Raj: Gotta point-

Zubat: Yeah screw you Anika, you suck!

Raj: Son I'm starting to prefer her over you, so tread carefully.


Haunter: The new possibilities...the upgraded form...feels so good!

Piplup: Ugh, put a real shirt on before you start bragging. Somebody throw that cake out too, it's spoiled.

Haunter: The only things spoiled are our hopes and dreams!

Piplup: Wow that's pretty lame.


Anika just flirted with Latias for some WTF reason.

Anika: I'm starting to think there isn't a 'hot' twin out of you two...

Latias: Oh Anika, between friends, what's a little honestly...y'all know it's me.


Misdreavus: Hey. HEY! Help a girl out here!


Haunter: They may think I only finished a whole pumpkin bagel. But they are wrong. I was plotting. Always plotting.

For what?

Haunter: I'll figure that part out later.


Pip maxed his skill. He is now learning actual logic.

Piplup: It's a genius thing, baby.


Goldeen: Well suck it Pip. I finished my aspiration AS WELL as maxing out my skill. So I win.


Mariska: Awww Raj remember when our kids used beds this little?

Raj: Well yeah, it wasn't that long ago. Goldeen is barely eight...


Mariska: Ah...nostalgia. When my kids played with this thing.

Goldeen: I still do, mother. You got what it takes to join my games?

Mariska: Don't try that with me. We're very, very similar and we all know it. Challenge...accepted.


Loudred: Ah...back to what I actually wanted to do all day. PLEASE don't tell Haunter. Seriously, in the last few hours he's got scary. Oontzes away!


Misdreavus aged up also. Independent, which fits great. I also got her in a little Elmira look, and I think she's adorable. Appears to be a good mix of both parents.


Misdreavus: I must study how people actually work...that's how you get popular right.

Haunter: Good advice, Mother. You pass.

Anika: Hell yeah I pass -wait what?


Goldeen: Fine. FINE, you may touch me.

Piplup: Why are you bein' so mean to Auntie Toxi?

Goldeen: She's my sister, nephew. So butt out.

Piplup: That wasn't the point-

Goldeen: Gawd just let me pull rank on you.


Haunter: Y'know what's evil? Making a mess!

Goldeen: That is a waste of baking ingredients!

Piplup: Why do I feel like the adult around here?

Cos you are. Third to probably our spouses, Raj and Anika.

Goldeen: As if Dad outranks anyone, he leaves clothes on the bathroom floor.


Loudred: How's the workout mix, Anika?

Anika: It's very nice, dear, but you could try something with...y'know..a regular beat.

Loudred: But I'm being avant-gardeeee


Misdreavus: Sleep is for the weak, Grandpa, I'm not about that shit!

Raj: Trust me kid, one day you'll beg for this treatment.


Goldeen: Hey it technically counts as skill-building.

Loudred: Oh...sisters...

Anika: I'm having a very irritating dream.

Please stop and do something useful. You finished the damn aspiration y'know.


Haunter likes Focus Music now. That's it. That's the picture.

Haunter: What else to take over the world to? That Easy Listening shit? Pah!

Goldeen: Y'know I'm being more evil than him.

Mariska: Now how is that, dear?

Goldeen:...Well I'm distracting you from getting Loudred's stupid starving baby from teh other room.

Mariska: Shit I knew I was supposed to be doing something.


Mariska must have yelled at Raj cos they're having an unpleasant conversation.

Raj: Eh. I'm used to it at this point.

Mariska: Well it wasn't about you it was about the goose in the walls, gawd!

Misdreavus: Hey? Can someone let me out or?

Mariksa: Psh. The kid wants in cos she's 'starving' and now she wants out.


Time to skill Misty, which is now her nickname cos 'Misdreavus' is kinda long and 'Misdre' doesn't flow well.

Misty: Grandma I can do this by myself, that's the point of independence.

Mariska: Hey I'd rather do anything else.


Loudred: Wheee! Let's go Misty!

Love Loudred but he's exactly the type of Dad who swoops in for the fun stuff.

Misty: Yeah that's enough contact gotta go lock myself in the nursery now.

Loudred; But I wanna plaaaay!


Nah he actually does parent.

Loudred; Kid what happened to knowing how to do this.

Misty: So, I'm figuring out the complexities of it all-


Despite their differences the aunt-nephew pseudo-twins remain close.

Goldeen: So goes another day without a fulfilled Piplup, huh-

Piplup: Goldeen-

Goldeen: It must be so sad, the genius who can't even get one pathetic A-

Piplup: Goldeen I'm not helping you anymore if you don't shut up. You have question 16 all wrong by the way.


Anika: Let's hear it for the Promotion Commotion-I'm not cool am I?

Nope. But you are not a Student Services Officer, welcome to teh Administrator branch.


Haunter: Haha! I am evil and you cannot use this bed!

Misty: Uh...I'll just use the other one.

Haunter: Not if I put a stink-bomb in it. Or have I? You'll never know.

Misty: But I...wait..what kind of bluff...it's not fair!

He's done nothing just go to sleep.


Anika: Kid. Who has invited you here?

Charlene: Idk some kid called Goldie? Fuck yeah, flour-

Anika: Good. MARISKA, RAJ-


Charlene: Girl you kinda reek.

Piplup: So. Both of you are kicked out of the house, as it should be?

Charlene: Now hwo the hell is this prick?

Piplup: Piplup Sutherland, eldest of the third generation of-

Goldeen: He's a goddamn nerd.


Charlene: I mean you smell better than your sister.

Piplup: Auntie, actually. My grandparents aren't responsible.

Elliott: Whatever. Hey, Charlene, think this nerd would do our homework for us?


Latias and her mother were fighting, but this family just kinda gets over that.

Latias: Sorry I belittled all your dreams and achievements.

Mariska: No you're not.

Latias: No I'm not. Wanna play chess?

Mariska: You suggest that again and I'll throw paint at your head.


Elliott: So I heard you're actually the fun brother, the tough one-

Haunter: Compared to him that's not hard. Why did you follow me into the bathroom you weirdo?


Latias finally tied the knot with Sammy. Maybe she'll have a kid at some point.


We'll  end the chapter with Anika making midnight tacos.

Anika: I swear I used to be more functional than this.

'Tis the Sutherland effect.






































Comments