Perfect Genetics - Gen 4, Week 2

 

Tethys got a makeover along with her granddaughter.

Tethys: And I'm still fine af. Now can I go back to sleep?

Knock yourself out.

Tethys: I will, actually. Took two Ambien.


Soli and Edison are still at work.

Mercury: Which means it falls to me to teach the little heiress how to shit.

Elara: Watch out or I'll do it on your feet.

She's already so unimpressed by things I love her.


Elara: Won't he stop droning...I could take a chunk out of those weak shins.

Seriously she's very intense.


Draco: You don't say. I'm sharing the nursery with that?

Just two days darling. And after that you'll have separate rooms.


Tethys: *snicker* Nice summer outfit, Umbriel. How's the babies?

Umbriel: Do you actually care or are you here to laugh at me? Not my fault the world decided to have real weather.

Tethys: Never, darling. Come in, come in.

Umbriel: What's got you acting all nurturing? Finally ageing?


Umbriel is apparently a fast food worker. Which does not fit my idea of her at all.

Umbriel: No I know it's just been so busy with Ursa, and the kids, it's the only thing-

Tethys: Daughter. I did not raise you this way.

Umbriel:...I know. I'll sort my life out.


Tethys: Oooh...I'm Umbriel, I'm a slackass and I let people see my cards.

Umbriel: Just cos you're old doesn't mean you can say just anything-

Tethys: Whose house is it then?

Umbriel: Ugh. Whatever. What happened to the wallpaper?


Awww.

Elara: I don't...need help...with the sheets.

Deanna, just offscreen: Are you sure, I tucked them really tight.


You two are happy.

Solstice: I got promoted!

Edison: My wife is really hot!

Solstice: Not your wife yet, sweetie!

Edison: Well, soon enough!


Solstice:...Must I?

Yes. You're the only one without something to do.

Solstice: Stupid lack of daily task. Though at least I'm not grading homework like Edison. Those kids are morons.


Draco: Welp, evening has hit, I'm just three and it's my bedtime, goodnight!

Elara: Are you dumb? The fun is just beginning. I'm going to explore outside.

Draco: Well you have fun with that, sissy.

Elara: DON'T call me that!


Solstice: *gasp* How did you get the front door open?

Elara: You'll never know.

Umbriel: Lol I like this one. By the way Solstice, that's your heir, so have fun with that.

Solstice: Oh damn, she is?! Does that mean I never have to be pregnant again?


Edison is the one who ended up getting the kid back inside.

Elara: You've outwitted me for now. This isn't over.

Edison: Yes it is, we're going to read a story and you're going to sleep. You like the Tale of the Lost King, don't you?

Elara:...Yes. Yes I do. Is he found?


Edison completed the second part of Successful Lineage. That's about all he can do for a bit.


Solstice wanted to chat with some random acquaintance in her panel. I acquiesced.

Solstice: -And this is my darling fiance and father of my two children, Edison.

Ezequiel: Well this was a fucking waste of time.

Solstice: C'mon though! Isn't he cool?

Edison: Aw, you think I'm cool.


Solstice: Trying to have friends was a mistake.

Edison: I think you made a bad choice of person...

Solstice: Well I'll try again tomorrow! Or not. People aren't chatty in the hospital.


Deanna: Oontz oontz...and there's rain now. Shit.

Yeah lemme just-


Mercury: Let me sweep you off my feet, love-

Chase: It's not so impressive 'cos I'm - oh, but this is nice!


Morning time...

Sol has seldom sleepy so she was looking for prints lol.

Solstice: I know it's a fun life.

Edison: Oh dear I put way too many oats in here.

Solstice: Wasn't this just a mixed berries fruit salad?

Edison: I really don't know what happened.


Deanna: Having fun with this one aren't you.

Elara: It's my right to sit in my own piss mmmk?

Solstice: God I wanna leave you here. Butttt Edison wants us to be good parents so...

Deanna: Solid reasoning, Soli.


The old people are having a nice chat in their pyjamas.

Tethys: I have pyjamas. Dad does NOT.

Mercury: It's for Chase, just so he can see I'm still an Adonis.

Tethys: First of all, ew. Second of all he went back to his grave an hour ago.
    

All the adults prefer Draco tbh.

Draco: Well I make it easy by being cute af. Give into my whims Great-Grandpa!

Mercury: You're not even the heir - aw hell you really are adorable though!

Elara:...Suckup.


Elara: Now throw me. Do it!

Mercury: Aw, she reminds me of myself at that age.


Solstice: Ah. Doing what I love. Attending to children who aren't my own.

Osvaldo: It hurtsssss

This is one of Eirene's grandsons. 


Solstice: OK you have palpitations...and actually this is a really old phone. It's playing EDM. Lemme try this again.

Osvaldo: Y'know what I was faking and I'd rather go to school.


Lamar: Um...it's not at my face yet.

Solstice: Just munch it. I'm thinking about something.


Solstice: Let me guess, another distant cousin trying to get out of school. Won't work on me, little girl.

Dorian: I'm definitely a male.

Solstice: Whatever. Open wide!


This is little Georgia, Umbriel's kid. She really is like a paler version of her Mum. The skintone is also almost a Lilith throwback.

Georgia: No but Auntie Soli must know I'm not trying to skip school, Mum would never let that happen.


Georgia: Wait no I'm afraid of needles.

Solstice: So you were trying to skive?

Georgia: No! Look at me! I've been itching and sweating all day. Just give a girl some warning!

Solstice: You have your mother's attitude.


Back at home...

Draco: Um. Hello? Starving over here.

Edison: I should really get back to lifting weights more often...don't wanna get flabby!

Draco: That's not urgent! My hunger is!


Tethys is having a very productive elderhood.

Tethys: No trust me, trust me. I have a vision for this mural. It's all coming together.

Who are you talking to?

Tethys: Dunno anymore really.


Elara: I'm not taking shit from you old man!

Mercury: So no oatmeal then?


And then the thunderstorm hit.

Tethys: Fuck oh fuck oh fuck-

Lmao look at that window. It's good nobody actually sleeps there anymore.


Elara: You better run!

Mercury: You're lucky I won't hit a toddler.

Edison: Wow someone's on the outs.

Mercury: I'll hit you, Edison.

Elara: Ooh that'll be fun.


Mercury is working on Nerd Brain. He already had Level 9 logic so he'll probably finish before he dies.

Mercury: If the aliens don't get me first! I feel as if I didn't have the right ones. They were impressed with the spare lamp we keep in there.

Right now he's doing the space missions part.


Mercury: Well, THIS IS IT, Chase my death was cooler than yours-

Jeez so eager to go?


Draco: -seriously it's a nightmare in there father! She tries to bite me in my sleep!


Phobos's eldest son got married. The makeup is tragic but she is quite pretty.


Deanna: I'm living fucking Groundhog Day, aren't I? Oh Elder birthday, you can't come soon enough.

...I'll get you a new job cos you decided you didn't like the old one.

Deanna: Edison too, but don't let that fool quit. We max out careers in this house.

Of course dear.


What's got your goat now?

Solstice: Nobody bloody sharpens the knives around here! Also since when do I COOK?

No lie, she just acquired the skill. 8 days into YAhood with two children and she just learned how to cook.


Mercury got struck by lightning...twice.

Mercury: UNLIMITED POWER


He was so energised that he managed to do a run without getting overexerted.

Mercury: Best I've felt in years!

Tina: I know I'm a ghost but what the hell is going on here.


Mercury: Face me, aliens and weather gods alike. I bare all, I show you my true form. There is no fear within my body!

Please go back inside you crazy old man.


Draco found the rocking chair. It would be cute if he would calm down a little.

Draco: I'm stretching my mouth out for SCIENCE! GOD it hurts.


Solstice: Is this seriously what you like? The characters aren't realistic or good role models!

Tethys: Psh you always have been a killjoy.

Deanna: Don't begrudge the old ladies their stories, Soli dear.

It's TV premiere day.


Hey look it's Edison's new work outfit.

Edison: Because I'm teaching Art today.

Do you think this will help?

Edison: I'm thinking that I'm OK with these clothes getting paint all over 'em.


Soli's at work too.

Cassiel: Shouldn't like, an adult sign me off to use this thing?

Solstice: Kid I am an adult, shut up and get in the scanner.

Cassiel: Wait really I thought you were an intern.

Solstice: Seriously? Is my baby face that bad?

(Little bit)


Bryon: My goodness, some waiting room.

Cap Lady: Seriously I'm very ill and I've been standing for four hours!

Bryon: It's just unacceptable really, my magical energies are very delicate and-

Isabela: Oh shut it yeehaw boy.

Bryon is an Aldebaran descendent by the way. If anyone remembers him. One of Mercury's many older brothers.


Solstice: Looks like you've got the stars in your eyes.

Debra:...What?

Solstice: I mean, starry eyes.

Debra: My mother does say they shine. Then again, she's a goddamn liar anyway.

She managed to get a promotion.


Solstice: How do we have weather but no goddamn raincoats?

Edison: Oh I think we need this other new thing! It's called an 'ombella'?


Um. Guys.

Edison: She's impatient and insatiable, what can I say?

Solstice: Now I do love a piece of you very much, darling, but honestly I can't be bothered to go upstairs. My feet hurt from work.

Edison: Oh same. A group of eight year olds performed a coordinated stomping at recess today.


Draco: Now I must say I look spiffy! I don't even mind that I clearly got your eyesight, Dad!

He's an Active Social Butterfly.


Solstice is pregnant again. She seems neutral about it.

Solstice: Mmmm. Last time though. I really do mean it now.


Here's little Draco all made over. This is his sleepwear ofc.

Draco: But does it have to be? These trousers have a lot of give, good for running!

He is active.


Edison: I mean I'm good with this being our last but I thought your family was kind of known for big-

Solstice: Don't make excuses. You want a fourth kid after this, go find it yourself. I'm done.

Edison:...Yes dear.


Deanna:...I'm sorry Knox, I must go. It's thunderstorming and my friend Norman Rockwell has just died.

Knox: OK I get it you don't want to hear about how your practices are killing the earth! Because that's not a real name.

Deanna: But...eeeeeh yeah I really don't care. Bye.


Draco: If I must do homework and be still I'll at least ROCK OUT while doing it.


Draco: Well hi there Grandpa, Grandma-

Aarav: *sniff* Didn't you know Esther is dead?

Tethys: He's talking about me you silly man. Though if we were both twenty years younger...

Aarav: Woman, the kid's right there. What exactly did my son marry into?


Hey look, happy family time.

Aarav: Well it's good to see you again, Solstice. I remember when you were just a little girl talking about 'arrangements' and all that.

Solstice: Ix-nay in front of the kid, Aarav! Edison and I are in love.

Edison: Hell yeah we are!

Tethys: Lucky for some...

Mercury: That's your own fault then, Tethys. Meanwhile I have lived so long without my Chase...

Draco: Why don't you CATCH him then? I could, I'm Active-

Mercury: Really? Then you're my favourite, despite that comment.


Edison's niece Valentina is gonna have her first kid.

Aarav: Oh boy I'm a granddad again! Great-Uncle? Step-something? I've lost count.


Mercury:...Not a word please. I deserve this.


Solstice: Ahhh, I've made the perfect family.

Mercury: *slurring* Sssaying...doesn'th make't TRUE.

Solstice: Maybe not. It'll be true once I get you to sleep.

That is weirdly sinister.

Mercury: Agreedth.


Felix: Son, are you afraid of death?

Mercury: Eh. Kinda, I guess.

Felix: Well you should be. It's boring as fuck. Very few children to hate on too.


This new baby Goth is definitely Edison's nephew. 


And this baby Sutherland is 100% Rigel's grandkid. Congrats on becoming a granddad, Rigel.


Elara: Is it true? All of this shall be mine?

Tethys: Yeah. It's true. Good luck with that, kiddo.

Elara: I'll rule the world in my bunny slippers!

Tethys: Can't call her unambitious, can I?


Felix: Y'know what fuck you Deanna you're taking too long to join me. I heard everything from Norman Rockwell!

Tethys: Aww Grandma I always knew we had something in common-

Deanna: OK I've only dragged off random old men for sex like twice-

Solstice: Fuck this I'm heading to work early.


Solstice:...Damn I hope I don't get stretchmarks like this. Now open wide.

Izabella: Very funny. Can I please just get the prescription for-

Solstice: Nope. Gotta do some proper diagnosis here. Open wide queen!

Izabella: But I know it's-

Solstice: Shhhhshshsh no spoilers.


Jordan: I SEE....all.

Solstice is on a house call. Apparently the house of her mother's best friend/sorta-girlfriend/maybe-ex Sloane, who has been married all this time. This is her youngest kid.


But onto the actual reason we're here.

Solstice: Dude you gotta stop breathing like that I can't hear.


Solstice: So what's your lineage? Straud, maybe? Charm? Any kind of Sutherland at all?

Anabelle: First of all I'm insulted you'd even think Straud, Charm is correct, and can I please just have my medicine.

Solstice: Prescription's on the nightstand. My apologies, it's just that...everybody is related to my family.

Anabelle: You're a bit young for grandkids, right?

Solstice: Never too early to secure the legacy!


Back at the hospital...

Cherish: WAIT aren't these things full of radiation?

Solstice: There's a small risk. You probably signed a waiver on the way in.


Back at home...

Solstice: Ooooh Edison, do you like what you see-

Edison: *yawn* All I want to see is a bed and a neverending weekend, hon. These kids are exhausting.


While his parents sleep, Draco gets to start making friends. He has the Social aspiration after all.

Draco: Trust me, your hair is just as magical as Rapunzel's, Annika.

Annika: Now where did you learn that?

Draco:...My mother read me etiquette books when I was a toddler. Say, do you have any Sutherland heritage-


Sloane: Alright! I'll vote for 'Self-Sufficiency'!

Deanna: Good. My aspiration's over now. You can go if you need-

Sloane: No thanks. My house is full of sick people...and I should probably talk to Teth.

Deanna: Ahh, you two and your perpetually unfinished business.


Annika: Blah blah blah, I'm Draco and I care about my legacy...

Draco: That was uncalled for. Also it's actually my sister Elara's leg-

Annika: Even more pathetic! Who cares if you're a Sutherland or not? I mean, I'm a Tanaka. What the fuck's a Tanaka after all?

Draco: I...I dunno. Probably not important?


Elara: Hello peasants.

Annika: Hahaha you have to listen to that halfpint? I thought it would at least be an older sister!

Draco: OK I don't listen to-

Elara: Great-Grandpa in the rocket. Grandma at work. Mum asleep. So yes, I am in charge.

Annika: Priceless.

Draco: Go back to bed, Elara.

Elara: Make me.


Deanna: C'mon I was just trying to make sick beats WTF is this


Draco: Tell me your secrets, bathroom. Are you haunted? Haunted by the ghosts of butlers past?...Can I shower here?

Just go to bed, kid.


It appears Edison got confused on the way to dinner.

Edison:...There's no food in this dish, is there?


Vela: On my way to ruin a day!

Solstice: It just hurt when we were in the bathroom earlier, you acted like I'm not desirable-

Edison: Oh darling, I really was just tired! You've always been beautiful, you still are! I'll watch my words.

Vela: Ugh look at them communicating healthily and everything, gross.


Edison: So that was fun...

Solstice: Yeah, doing it in the old butler's quarters is as adventurous as we are now, I suppose.

Edison: If you want to change that we can always visit Draco's Bush.

Solstice:...We should also swear never to tell him exactly where he was conceived.

Edison: Good plan. Wanna get married today?

Solstice: 100%.


Chase: Run run fast as I can, you can't catch me I'm...a dead man already. Sigh. So boring. And Vela keeps trying to smash up my urn.


Tethys: Don't worry, Dad. Me and other Dad'll come join you together.

Mercury: You'll just have to wait a couple weeks.

Chase: I've waited enough weeks for you, Mercury!...As for you, Teth, since when did you get so old and despondent?


Draco: Great-Grandma is there a reason you're just...watching?

Deanna: That's super-great-grandma to you, kid. And I'm just keeping an eye on my son.

Mercury: I can see them. They'll drag me to hell soon, I know it.

Deanna: Can we not predict our deaths in front of the children?

Draco: Oh, it's fine. When I was still in the nursery, Elara would say the same stuff.


Elara: Ah. You've come to free me.

Mercury: All that talk and you can't even free yourself.

Elara: Death comes to all, and I stand by that. I also have little legs.


My girl Umbriel is (thank God) not in fast food anymore. I wouldn't have picked Athletic for her but it kinda makes sense. She's a very driven Sim.


Tethys: And here I am, measuring vases for my dad and grandma and - DON'T LOOK AT ME, it's sorta-important work.

Nobody is in the room.


Mercury: I'll give you headrush...all you'll ever need. Keep spinning?

Elara: Quitting is for the weak!

Mercury: Yes, yes child! You're absolutely my favourite, tell Draco!


It's wedding time.

Felipe: Oh boy where's that free bar?

Mercury: You know Soli, it's probably a dry event.

Tethys: Haha as if he doesn't know her at all.

Solstice:... This was probably a mistake and we should have eloped.


Elara: This is not my idea of a good weekend...and why is Great-Grandpa dressed like a cranberry?


Deanna: YAY! Let's get this OVER with!

Mercury: I think I look quite unique and dashing.

Elara: No.

Felipe: Who's the little kid?

Deanna: Goddamn you are so stupid. Tethys why.


Draco: You look like a beautiful princess, Mother.

Solstice: Thank you. I tried. You haven't tied your tie correctly, go ask Great-Grandpa Merc for help now.

Draco: No thanks, he and Elara are plotting again.


Solstice: You are a definite spare so don't turn out like your aunt. No white at people's weddings!

Ursa: It's a PATTERN what is your PROBLEM SOLI-


Ursa's done a lot better than her brother.

Antares: I'll show up like this and they'll fucking like it.

Cindy: Not so sure about that.

Antares: Bitch did I ask? You're not even wearing pants!

She's also not going to her sister's wedding Ant.


Felipe: Damn Teth you're still hot though. You too, Deanna. Hey, so I know all about you and Fr-

Deanna: I don't make a habit of sleeping with family member's exes. Freddy was a onetime mistake.

Tethys: Come off it grandma we all know it was more than one time.


Antares: Ugh it smells like rotten seaweed. Some venue.

Solstice: If I wasn't pregnant and covered in petticoats I would beat your ass for this.


Tethys started this by herself by the way.

Tethys: I suppose in a way you're the most important of my exes. Say, did you ever get married?

Felipe: Would that stop you?

Tethys: Ehhh...well-

Felipe: No, no I'm not married, keep going! 


Draco: Damn Uncle Ant you must have been really active.

Antares: Still am, kid, are you looking for a fight?

Solstice: No. No you're not. Edison let's just exchange the vows already. Wait, why are my parents making out?


Tethys: Maybe it was you all along, Felipe.

Felipe: Wait...are you serious?

Tethys: Fuck no. Wanna make out?

Felipe: There's the Teth I knew.

Tethys: Can't let Soli outshine me yet!


Elara: Wow Auntie Ursa is it your wedding too?!

Solstice: Just a pattern huh.

Deanna: Come on now girls. Elara is three, she hardly knows better. Shall we go in then?


Antares: Don't you see it? This kid sucks and he'll never get as swole as me!

Deanna: Maybe he'll get a better personality.

Ursa: C'mon that's my best friend.

Draco:...Really? Why? He's an asshole!

Ursa: Bloodline loyalty, dear. He's my baby brother.

Draco: Oh God do I have to be best friends with Elara then?!


Solstice: It's always been you, darling. I made this decision by myself.

Edison: You're the coolest girl ever and the best person I know. I love you, Soli.

Solstice: I love you too.


Edison: From meeting in front of my house, to you yelling at your father...

Solstice: When you were dancing up on our dining chairs...

Edison: Remember that ridiculous suit I used to wear? Ah, teenage years.

Solstice: I loved you in it.

Edison: You loved me out of it too.

Solstice: Yes that's why we had Draco.


Ursa: Can't believe the little brat is getting married...

Umbriel: You'll find someone too I'm sure. Now where the hell is my kid at?


Calypso came too of course.

Deanna: Only because I called her out when she tried to act sick over the phone.

Calypso: Goddamn I hate shit like this.


Solstice: I promise I'm nothing like my parents. You and only you forever, baby.


Solstice: Ah, this ring. What a pretty symbol.

Edison: My parents were...actually pretty decent. I miss my mum. But that's depressing, so let's finish these vows!


Sealed with a kiss :)


And then in the hallway...

Felipe: *smooches cheek*

Tethys: Now that's almost domestic.

Felipe: Well, it's a special day for that uptight daughter of yours after all.

Tethys: She's yours too you dumbass.

Felipe: Right. I forget.


Deanna: Ah, weddings. Got me in the mood too. What's up, gorgeous?

Porter:...Well somebody stole my trousers from my swimming pool locker-

Mercury: You would have been a contender too, Ant. If only I had some hair dye back then.

Deanna: Absolutely not, Mercury Sutherland! Let's get you home before we have more of that talk!


Back at home...

Elara: Gross. Didn't Mum say they hated each other?

Edison: Well your dad's telling you that things are complicated.

Elara: Well your kid's telling you that you could have just said so.

Felipe: Jesus how did I forget how charming you are?

Tethys: Wow. I haven't heard a compliment like that in a while....people underappreciate me.


Solstice:...Why are you still here.

Felipe: C'mon isn't this setup what you dreamed of?

Solstice: Maybe when I was younger. And stupid.

Tethys: Don't lay it on too thick now. 


Tethys: Yeah, um. Spell's broken. Let's never see each other again.

Felipe: Well I would have loved to reunite further if you know what I mean-

Deanna: God why is he still here?

Tethys: I do. And I know you would. But, not gonna happen. Bye now.


Draco:...so in conclusion, it's been a pretty weird day. How about you?

Lyle: I went to a funeral.

Draco: Oh jeez I should have asked you before I talked about myself, huh.


Tethys: Ah, my other most important ex. Spell never quite broke with you, dear.

Sloane: It's as your grandma said. We never quite finish our business.


Tethys: We could have always been a little more, huh.

Deanna: Nah fuck this.

Draco: OK! Let's go outside and ignore my grandma hitting on some old lady!

Tethys: She's so much more than that, Draco, you should know-

Draco: I don't want to know! You like swingsets, Lyle?


The top one is interesting because this girl has my favourite colouring out of every Sim in this world. Her eyes are purple. Also that's one of Eirene's grandkids getting her pregnant. I'm pretty sure she's also married lmao.

Ursa is pregnant again. This guy's face is...not impressive. But if she's happy.

Umbriel, Calypso (probably): She never is.


Vela's also gonna be a grandma again.


Sloane and Tethys are also not going to be a thing.

Tethys: Look, if you won't even discuss leaving your marriage I'm not doing this!

Sloane: That is such a bullshit excuse!

Tethys: Maybe I've got more morally upright since I was young. Maybe I've changed!

Sloane: Oh please.


Grimm: I used to sleep here. Miss Teth would give me scritches and all.

...So you miss her?

Grimm:...No.


Merc tried to scare his daughter.

Tethys: C'mon Dad. I'm 70 years old. That old trick again?

Mercury: But...but...boo?

Tethys: *sigh*


Tethys: You're still my favourite thing that ever lived Grimmy.

Grimmy: I missed you too.

Knew it.

Mercury: I would be the most accomplished member of the family...if my mother had died on human time.

He's done Nerd Brain now. Honestly might just let him bum around for the last ten days of his life.


Elara: There. We are attached now. Carry me around for the rest of my life please.

Edison: I...don't think I will?


Porter: So...how's your daughter's marriage going?

Deanna: We're way past daughter. I'm older than I look.

Porter: Well you don't look a day over twenty-five, I tell you-

Deanna:...25? At least be believable in your flattery, dude.


Porter: So I'm guessing the boy isn't your son then.

Deanna: Waaaayyyy past-

Miracle: Well teach him better anyway. His dance moves are cringe.

Deanna: As of now I don't claim him.

Draco: Come on guys, let's bust it down!


Mercury: Come on boy! You're almost there, but the form's a little weak! Hands over shoulders!

Draco: But how do I-

Mercury And that's a minute! You think you can do a two minute plank next?


Draco: Hey Dad look, we're twinning!

Edison: Ah yes. I'd call you mini me but you do have some of your mother in you...a good thing only, she's just beautiful.

Draco: So I've met kids at school, they're pretty neat...but I would like you to be my best friend!

Edison: Oh son, I'm honoured. Let's do it!

Draco: Okay, just hang on a sec. I still can't move my arms thanks to Great-Grandpa Merc.


Edison: Hello my darling wife-

Draco:...Oh my God I'm going to die-

Solstice: Now son, a little affection is not an embarrassment to-

Draco:...I meant I'm sick. Like really feverish suddenly. Help.
    

These two are often working out together, as expected from the two active adults of the household.

Mercury: Your intervals schedule is weak, bro, and you could never keep up with me.

Edison: Whenever I use this punching bag I imagine it's just all your face.

It works for them I guess.


Solstice: Dammit those sheets were brand new and I actually don't want to do this again!    


Solstice: Ah, another little pale one. Thank God you have a sister.

Draco, wherever he is: Yeah that's not how she reacted to me.

This is Thuban. He's definitely the last baby because there's no space and we genuinely don't need more. Elara is heiress then. Woo.

Comments