MySims Legacy - 2.5

 

Mariska: Hey. Look. I'm best friends with the towel now, I only love towel.

Goldeen: Mum get out the bathroom!


Anika: Right Loud. One baby girl coming right up.

Loudred: It's too early to tell if-

Anika: One baby girl. And only one.

Loudred: Yeah, I know. I was a twin and that was a solid 3-star experience.

Anika: Yeah, Lati's alright, a little intense though, kinda crazy?

Loudred: Only I talk shit on my twin, dear.


Piplup: A clean and empty fridge is a clean life!

Raj:...Where did I go wrong?

Piplup: I'm not the one in charge of leftovers, Grandpa. Get cookin'!


Loudred: OK I need to...ooh, shiny!

Haunter: Get me out of this prison! How is this our father?

Piplup: Well I wasn't going to SAY it-


Anika: You mad? You mad bro? I'm CLEANING-

Raj: I don't care I literally just want to piss without having to walk up the stairs.


Goldeen: That's right, car, I am drawing you and you can drive well for once and - I need friends.

Good thing you're going to school today.

Goldeen:...Maybe I don't?


Her elderly parents are being lowkey cute in the kitchen. They've spent the last hour shooting ~looks at each other.

Mariska: And I'm gonna say hi to the spider, it's right under those chairs.

Raj: Ain't I lucky...


Raj: Seriously, isn't my wife hot?

Anika: I'm not gonna answer.

Raj: Good, there's no question about it.

Anika:...I wonder if Loud will say things like that about me in forty years.

Raj: Forty - how old do you think we are?


Mariska: Come on, calling you a weenie is not THAT bad.

Raj: Hmph! You weren't even alluding to a NICE sausage, it was in your eyes.

Mariska: But RAJ-

Haunter: Um. Breakfast? Cooks of the family? Anyone?


Mariska: Ugh. Men. Of course I'm the one taking care of this shit.

Well Raj is teaching your grandson how to potty.

Mariska: Fine, but what's his excuse?

Loudred: Aw come on Mum don't you feel the muuuusic?


Latias's old room is now a combined bathroom-laundry room.

Mariska: Ingenious, but ugh I don't want to bend over it's FAAAAR-


Loudred: Now, son, the most important thing when using the violin is to master your swaying movements. They're not spontaneous but they better look that way!

Haunter: Um. I don't care.


Goldeen: Damn Loudred when did you get political?

Loudred: Hm?

Goldeen: You're wearing the communist symbol?

Loudred: Oh, right, yeah. Da! What's political about that?

Piplup: I'll just wait for Mum to help me.

Goldeen: Well you can help me, Loud. I'm working on some music theory.


Mariska made a drink. Is she trying to send her unflirty husband a message?

(I'm awful, I know)


Toxi: GAAAH why am I here this family is stupid?

Mariska: So that's definitely not how you use a blowtorch.


Toxi: -yeah, so I thought living with Latias would be good somehow, but nooooo, all she does is PDA with that Sammy guy, like blah blah blah I'm in love-

Anika:...I see, you're mad about being single.

Raj: Directness, huh Mariska. She really is one of us lot.

Mariska: Ah, you get us Sutherlands. I know I married you for a reason.


Toxi: You really are one of the better people in this family. It's a low bar, but still.

Haunter:...Thank you?


Goldeen: Answer me this, parents. Was I a mistake?

Raj: That's not how we'd describe it-

Mariska: Consciousness was a mistake.

Raj: Not helpful, honey.


Ah, Pip. Cute kid who is also productive...he's so boring.

Piplup: Well at least somebody's cleaning around here.


The next morning everyone is still back on their bullshit though.

Raj: Sooo...need help with that thing.

Mariska: No, shut up.

Raj: Then I'll just daaaance the morning away!

Mariska: For the last time you are too old to do pelvic thrusts!

Anika: Just ONE morning, honestly...


Loudred's Level 8 in Violin now. Making great progress considering the heir isn't even here yet.

Loudred: I know, I'm doing good! Reaching new heights of violiny-ness. Why, I sway so much I almost touched my toes!


Anika: Ah. Another drink in the bath?

Raj: Right, cos you're so ill you HAD to be off work.

Haunter: Draaaama.

Anika:...I pretend I do not see the glass.

Raj: Yeah we're both messes.


Goldeen: Well well well look who's lagging behind me in grades. The smart one!

Piplup: I know someone did SOMETHING to my project!

Goldeen: Oh suuuure, very convenient. Who would do that?

Piplup: Maybe you, auntie, you have always been jealous.

Goldeen: Since when?!

Piplup: You ruined my dream journal!

Goldeen: I'm not quoting that crap!


Goldeen: This'll show you f-[bleeeeeep].

Raj:...Never mind that! Very good Piplup, you'll make up that blip in no time.

Piplup: Oh I will be back on top.

Goldeen: I want attention! 


Meanwhile...

Loudred: Ooontz ooontz ooontz! Time to take it to the club boiiiii!

Fine you can have a party.


Goldeen made a couple friends at school. This is one of them.

Kasey: *sigh* My parents are pissing me off-

Raj: Yeah, I'm sure they mean well and all-

Kasey: Well, they'll be dead soon. As will you, dude.


Candy: I dunno what you're talking about this outfit is as perfect on me as ever!

Vicente:...I didn't say anything.

Zubat: But how come Loudred always forgets to invite my wife?

Jerrica: Tbh I think Haley or whatever is pretty forgetful.


Jerrica: Nice and cosy back here isn't it? Think of what we could get up to.

Loudred: Yes. It's a good space for one. I'm married, and I saw you hit on Zubat meaning you definitely don't have standards.


Later a Headliner showed up, so Loud got to do some dancing.

Vicente: That's all you got?

Loudred: Yeah...in my warm-up!

Arjun: So apparently the girl I kissed in high school is here. What's a spiteful song to make her feel jealous?

DJ: Hmm. Dry spell?


Toxi is having a baby with a guy who lost all his CC, good on ya girl.


Piplup: And ta-da - sparklers!

Loudred: It's 6am in the goddamn morning.

Piplup: What does AM mean, Dad?

Loudred: You're growing up to be a little smartass. I love it. Continuing the family tradition.

Piplup: You didn't answer me.


Raj: That cloud looks just like a perfect truffle!

Mariska: Specific, but yes. This is easier when the sky isn't full of city smog. Couldn't ask for a better retirement location...problem with your sweater?

Raj: Secret pocket.

Mariska:...Right.


Loudred actually parents I swear.

Loudred: Right. Ready for your keyboard practice?

Haunter: Error 404!

Loudred: Haha. I know that's only computers.

Haunter: Can I take a raincheck tho?


Raj: So. Pip got his B, where are you at, no pressure-

Goldeen: I goto it too. But didn't brag. Because that would be really sad wouldn't it nephew? Almost as sad as doing homework on a Friday night.

Piplup: Every day is a learning day.

Raj:...Seriously how did Loudred raise you?

Goldeen: Idk, he didn't.

Raj: GOLDEEN-


Anika: oh COOL finally, I understand enough about this maths to actually teach it!

Goldeen: Right that's how Pip turned out to be what he is-

Loudred: A huge nerd?

Anika: LOUDR - you are right.


Toxi: On the horizon I spy...another boy child in your family!

Loudred: That's not funny Toxi.


Loudred: Pop and lock it BABY-

Anika: Loudred please I could go into labour at any second-

Toxi: You're grading homework, just admit his moves are shit and he needs to do something else.

Anika: I would never say that.

Loudred: Cos it's not true, right?...Right?

Haunter: Ah I think I'll be the smart one in the family.

Piplup: Bish what.


Everybody meet baby girl Misdreavus, who will take the torch of the Elmira Clamp generation. But for now, she is simply a baby.

Misdreavus: Goo or something.

(I'll probably shorten the name at some point.)

Comments