MySims Legacy - 2.4

 

After Haunter was born I gave Raj a little makeover. He's a cute old man lol.


Loudred: So Anika how do you frnrnarn-

Anika: I don't speak bread, please repeat.

Loudred: Another baby?

Anika: Loudred please, I just pushed out the last one! And surely two sons is enough for that successful lineage we're all about-

Loudred: That's you, I'm about the vibes, and Mum says I need a daughter.

Anika: Well let's revisit that later.


Mariska: Oh - OHHH look, look who's GOT IT-

Toxi: I dunno, Piplup? He's doing pretty good with his skills.

Mariska: Oh you wound me!


Toxi: What the fuck is happening.

Mariska: Don't disrespect this family! Day drinking built us and it'll end us!

Toxi: I mean, yeah.


Lanika: *giggles*

They're not making another baby, there's too many people in the house. But it's a good thing they didn't try their room 'cos...


Sammy: Calling for more already, huh?

Latias: Again, I don't screw around. You. Me. The closet in my brother's bedroom.

It was a yes.


Loudred: Damn girl that was WILD! Get it, cos-

Anika: Yes, yes Loud. I get it. We were outside. Back to our responsibilities I guess *sigh*.

Loudred: Wait. One more. You're FOXY.

Anika:...Was there a fox back there, cos if so we really shouldn't have-


Loudred: Only fox is you, bb. WHOOSH-

Anika: LOUDRED-

He's actually such a dork. I love him.

Anika: Somehow so do I, despite us being complete opposites.

Loudred: And I am very attracted!


Piplup: So...do I watch Mum, or-

Loudred: You don't have to.

Anika: Yeah the eye contact is a bit awkward, son.


Mariska sat down with some Culinary training videos and immediately wigged out.

Mariska: Why does she know all my secrets?


Lati rolled the whim to make Sammy her boyfriend. I obliged.

Lati: So now that we WooHooed and all, and I still think you're neat-

Sammy: What you're saying is 'be official'?

Lati: Oh yes!


Anika: So. You're after Latias, huh?

Sammy: Well it's not like a hunt. I could never pin that woman down. Nobody can!

Latias: I said I'd be yours, didn't I? You can butt out Anika.

Anika: Well, just wanted to put feelers out, make sure this guy is good for you! I've known you since we were kids, Lati...you're my friend.

Latias:...Lame.

Sammy: Yeah that was pretty lame.


Piplup finished his skills. Goldeen's nearly done. So it's back to work on Loud's aspiration!

Sawyer: I didn't realise THIS many people would be in my apartment-

Toxi: You told my brother he could have a KEG PARTY. Anything that happens now is kinda on you.

Anika: I've never opened a keg before but I am very confident!


Vicente: Why is there a CHILD at this very loud drinking party?

Latias: Get the stick out of your ass, Vicente. Lock it in a room if you like.

Maia: Bite me, lady.


Latias: It's time to get this party started.

Loudred: Lemme keg stand you!

Latias: Uh. No. I'll hold YOU up.

Loudred: I have no core strength!

Latias: Great, that's even better!


Latias: Like lifting a pencil.

Loudred: So I don't have that dad bod yet!

Party was really easy to max out. So Loudred's onto the final tier methinks.


Back at home...

Raj: Yeah. I'm retiring. It's a demanding job.

Goldeen: And there'll be more time with meeee

Raj: Actually I - kidding, kid, I'm kidding!


Because Anika worked from home on Friday, her promotion only came through today. This is Level 5 I think. She's killing it!


Mariska: Toxi. Turn that shit down. Seriously.

Toxi: Oh just day drink to blur it out Mum. I'm gonna be LOUD!

She's got a phase going on. 

Toxi: Might play some video games too.

Mariska: How about you go to school early?


Mariska: Y'know, it is a little odd that you're old-

Goldeen: You're nearly there.

Mariska: -thanks, as I was saying, it's weird she's on the potty and we've got grey hair. Like it's our grandkid.

Raj: We do have a grandkid that age.

Piplup: Yeah, and I'm trying to sleep.


Father-daughter dance party!

Goldeen: More like GRANDFATHER, hahahaha!

Raj: Wow, very good, much original.


Piplup finally woke up.

Piplup: You're my best friend, Aqua Blarffy. You're quiet, for one thing.

Aqua Blarffy: *under breath* I'll show you quiet.

Piplup: What was that?


Loud tells the kid a story.

Loudred: So then the big, uh, frog-

Goldeen: God he is unbelievably bad at this.

Loudred: I'm trying my best OK, my brain is a sieve with this stuff!

Goldeen: But you remember a million musical compositions.

Piplup: Come on dad, what happened to it?


Loudred: I thought 'Partihaus' would be a little less...

Eva: Grey and ancient? You would, wouldn't you?

Marcus: Hey now I'm still spry.

Eva: Keep dreaming.

Loudred: Well it's an honour to be here!


Paolo: Gotta pretend this isn't killing my knees.

Jade: Back in our youth, you see, we ruled the town!

Paolo: And then we got boring and old and married and had kids-

Loudred: You guys have kids? That's great! I've got two boys myself-


Jade: Yeah, don't care. Look, we're getting older. My birthday's veryyyy soon and you've seen the others. When we heard of a new young guy throwing the best events...we talked, and have entrusted you to keep our spirit alive.

Loudred: That sounds like a lot of responsibility.

Paolo: It's not really, we mostly got drunk and made out with random people.

Loudred: But you guys are married.

Jade: Yes.


Jade: Oh if I were twenty years younger, Loudred.

Loudred: Heh heh...you're in great shape but I did mention Anika, right?

Jade: No?

Loudred: I just assumed...well she's my wife and mother of my sons, we're very in love-

Jade left right after throwing out the compliment. Loudred followed.

Well, he didn't follow her home he went to his own house.


Loudred: Spirit of the parties. I already inhabit that...aside from the cheating on my wife, I would never.

Hope not.


Anika: Wow, these kids are like, BAD at writing. Cs across the board. There, done with my grading.


Piplup: Auntie Lati, who's this man? Hi, Mister!

Sammy: Uhhhh

Lati: Please excuse my nephew. He's almost unbearably wholesome.


And then Arjun called.

Latias: OK, we kissed once in highschool, and the one time I saw you after you were a dick to me. So...no.

Arjun: Well, worth a shot!


Anika: Let's listen to some smooooth jazz.

Raj: Please no I just retired from hearing this all day in restaurants.

Latias: So. What say you we move out together Toxi?

Toxi: What and I listen to you and Sammy doing it everywhere?

Latias: Or you could live with Zubat.

Toxi:...I'll book a truck!


Loudred: I'll miss you sis, but I won't miss the mess you make.

Toxi: Yeah that's fair. I think your wife just feels the latter.

Anika: Noooo we're definitely friends and I'll miss you. It's actually a bit SAD - *smiles*


Latias: You play chess like a smelly old BOOT!

Sammy: Bitch what!

Latias: And your game will rot away like one!


Latias: OK. OK. I'm sorry. My brain had a firecracker moment.

Sammy: Well that could describe you as a whole, Lati. Just try and...direct it somewhere else.

Latias: Oh. Cool. Kinda figured you'd bail.

Sammy: Oh no, you don't get away that easy.

Latias: Wouldn't want to.


Lati: Great, let's get married then!

Sammy: Are you s - hell yes! Let's run off into the sunset!

Lati: OK, hold on tho, my nephew and sister are having birthdays, let's wait a while.


Here's Piplup. His hair kinda exploded. He's a Genius and Whiz Kid.

Piplup: I'm also tired...like I wanna be smart but I don't feel smart right now.

Sammy: Do these kids not have bedtimes?

Toxi: Nah, our way is chaos.


Goldeen is Erratic (of course she is) with the Creative aspiration.

Mariska: Damn I look good for a 59 year-old mother of five.

Goldeen: It's my birthday why can't I have the attention.

It's also 1am. Everyone can just go to bed now, please.


Like five hours later it was Haunter's birthday.

Loudred: Wow, another mini-me.

Haunter: Hey, I could have Mum's face.


Spoiler: he doesn't really. Looks a LOT like Loudred. But he has his Mum's hair. The other hairstyle didn't show that.

Anyway he's Silly, and v cute!


Goldeen: I don't know where all that paint came from. *innocent whistle*


Goldeen: OK. Glitter bottles. Markers. Macaroni. This is an all hands on deck aspiration. I WILL outstrip my nephew in terms of raw success.


Raj: Hey! Let me help raise you again even though I'm REALLY getting old and you have parents.

Haunter: Not my problem, Dad's crying over an old friend and Mum is being a teacher. 

Raj: Sigh I'll be your teacher then.


Raj's actual daughter was fucking shit up again.

Goldeen: Oh nooo I spilled some chocolate sauce and flour, whatever will I do?


Loudred: Let's fly to the land of music! I tried to reach it with your brother but now he's some maths nerd!

Haunter: Pip's a nerd!

Loudred:...Don't say that in front of your mother!


Goldeen: Yeah I've kind of outgrown these people.

You're five.


Piplup: Yeah! I get your queen, Grandpa!

Raj: WAIT WH - I mean, good move, kid, kinda saw it coming-

Mariska: No he didn't, you're smarter than him already Pip.

Raj:...Thanks Riska.

Mariska: Well we can't turn him loose on the kitchen yet, dear. Then things might even out.


Not a good last day of school then Toxi?

Toxi: Fuck off.


But she aged up OK.

Toxi: Hey look I think I grew into my face.

That she did. I'll miss her, but she has got to go, house is full.


Mariska also aged up. I guess her hair didn't come in grey and...y'know, I think I'll let her keep the dye job.

Mariska: Small miracles.


And then Lanika tried for their daughter in this closet.


Toxi's actually really nurturing. She was good with Pip and Goldeen, and she's done well with Haunter since he's been a toddler.

Haunter: I'm bored!

Piplup:  I'm homeworking!

Toxi: I know. You learn one more and I will give you the soapiest bath in the world. And then? We run..

Haunter: I'm listening...


The pregnancy attempt did not take.

Anika: I guess I'll have to wait a while before-

Loud, get back up here!


Anika: Loud. Loudred Sutherland I swear to God. This better be you and your mother's precious daughter.

Yay!

Comments