MySims Legacy - 2.3

 

Here's Piplup, Gen 3 spare. He's Angelic, and fricking adorable to match. Loud's colouring, but I think he has a few features from Anika. Guess we'll see.


And here's Fussy little Goldeen, Gen 2 oops baby. She looks like a redheaded Toxi.


Mariska: So I'm a Grandma, and I have another kid, huh...crazy.

Piplup: Granny please muse when I'm not swinging upside down from your slippy hands...is that butter?

Mariska: Olive oil dear!


I got the kids the Eco Living toddler beds, which are just the most precious things.

Aqua Blarffy: Evil sleeps there...

Goldeen: Oh hush I'm not going to do anything!


Anika: Who's watching - Toxi!

Toxicroak: Why don't you check bathrooms before you piss, gawd?

Anika: What, for teenage SIL goblins?

Toxicroak: Yes!

Anika: Just get out.


Anika: YAY. ANOTHER ONE.

I think she's happy, the facial expression is just a lot lol.


Anika: Oh Loudred! We're pregnant again!

Loudred: I'm WHAT?!

Anika: It's just a - ok, I am having our second baby. Capiche? Why do you still look so freaked out?

Loudred: GAAAAH I just need to pee.

Anika: Who have I married.


Raj: Lol don't talk to me before I've had my coffee, amirite Lati?

Latias: You started this. I would have rather ignored you.

Raj: Ouch.


Loudred: What's good with you, Latias?

Latias: Um, nothing. I'm stuck here on earth and I haven't even met one measly alien yet.

Loudred:...Well Anika's pregnant again! Not me. She made that very clear.


Loudred: You ready for playtime with the coolest dad in the world, Pip?

Piplup: Are you tho.

Goldeen: Wanna play?

Mariska: You can have an old can of beans.


Latias: Hoooohhhyeah time to beat you into shape!

Lati's working on her rocket today.


Loudred: You can do this. You've got natural rhythm like your dad. Just feel the groove.

Piplup: Of...potty? I don't get it.

Loudred: One day, my son.

Piplup: Well he's trying.

He really is.


Loudred: Where is he? Where's Piplup? What's that weight on my back?

Piplup: It really is just me. I am right there. Don't drop.

Loudred: It's a game, oh ye of little faith.

Piplup: Just checkin'.


Latias: My most successful voyage yet! I made $200...yeah I'm never paying off this rocketship am I?

Nope it's not very profitable.


Goldeen: You think you can just look at me peasant?

Raj: W-why is it always my daughters?

Mariska: So that's a window, kid.

Piplup: Neat.


With his parents handling the childcare, Loud got some piano practice in.

Loudred: Shhh, no disturbances. I'm trying out a new technique. It's called the Claw.


So this mission didn't go well.

Latias: Meeeeh whatever, I needa piss. I'll be upset later when the drugs wear off.


Toxicroak: Spoil your kids, raise your grandkids, that's what I've heard.

Mariska: Shut up.

Toxi: Also why are you doing this by the stairs?

Mariska: I SAID-

Piplup: Whoa, whoaaaaa. You guys need to calm doooown.


Lati is dazed from her crash so I'm letting her vibe it out.

Latias: Damn look at those cool plants, since when did we-

Toxicroak: Before I was born, if not earlier.


Raj: Why would you THROW the applesauce it took me a whole ten seconds to squeeze it out of the packet!

Mariska: I think it got between the floorboards - since when was I lame enough to care about that?

Anika: Idk they're pretty nice floorboards.

Goldeen: Go away! I hate you and your shitty applesauce!

Anika: I just don't know what's wrong, my Pip is such a good-

Pip: WHAT is happening


Latias: Guys there's a stranger behind me.

Anika: It's chill, I let him in-

Loudred: That's not like my very smart and beautiful wife.

Toxi: Smooth, Loud.

Mariska: I'm telling you, those ALIENS you meddle with will suck out our brains.

Toxi: I think that's zombies.

Ukupanipo: So hi everyone, I'm Anika's dad.

Loudred: Ohhhhh.


Later...

Anika: So my dad can't handle my in-laws. Hell I can barely handle them.

Neither can I, there's too damn many of you.


The next morning

Anika: God I'm so nauseous I thought I might have puked on my pillow.


Loudred: Won't you take me to FUNKYTOW-

Anika: It's seven in the morning. I love my husband. I really do.

Loudred: Doo doo doo DO DO


Anika: NOW will you just sit on the potty!

Goldeen: Not for a jillion years you JILLWEED!

Anika: Wha-

Loudred: Wanna swap jobs soon, babe?

Piplup: I'm in a door and it's OK.


Loudred: When my son is sad..so am I...

Piplup: I need a bath.

Goldeen: Oh you guys just make me happier by the pout!

Loudred: Demon.


Piplup: Peas were the only food?

Mariska: Well, the nearest.

Piplup: That's OK. I like peas for breakfast.

Mariska: Son pls can we trade babies.

Loudred: That's not how any of this works mother. Would you have traded Lati?

Mariska:...She was a huge pain.

Loudred: Still is tbh.


Loudred: Don't bite me this time pls.

Goldeen: Well I don't like the vibe of that bowl of food so...I might?

Piplup: Yeah I'm getting out of here.

Anika: Don't look at me, I'm very uncomfortable and pregnant.

Loudred: We're the only ones home.

Ukupanipo: Shit.


Anika: Good day at school Toxi?

Toxicroak: Seriously what the fuck do you think?

Uku: Yeah Anika that was a pretty stupid question.

Anika: Thanks dad.


A promotion. Lati has always been a bit of a space cadet in another sense.

Latias: Aliens!


Anika: Awww my Loud is such a good dad but there are other rooms...

Piplup: Whee!

Loudred: O_O CRAP I lay in the bigass puddle nobody cleaned.


Ukupanipo: You're playing like that. I came here to help myself through grief, and you play like that.

Loudred: Yeah Toxi it's pretty hard to do instruments correctly, unless of course you're me-

Piplup: I think it's OK.

Loudred: Son you seriously don't have to be this much of a people pleaser.


Raj: Damn does he think we need help with our housework-

Uku: Look man your sink had about a centimetre of mildew covering it.

Raj: -because we do! Thanks, Loudred's father in law, you make my life better!


Loudred: Hey. Hey Anika. My beautiful wife. I've been working on this cool new move-

Anika: Loudred please I'm trying to write school reports.

But she loves him all the same.


Mariska: No, halt, halt!...That minestrone isn't prepared correctly!

Raj: Whatcha sayin m8?

Latias:...Dad made it!

Mariska: Yeah I know!

Toxi: Beeeef.

And this is what the rest of the fam is doing.


Summer: So Raj, how're you and the family, heard you're a grandfather-

Raj: All good! Your husband still an asshole?

Latias: Dad that's not how to talk to people.


Toxi: Gawd who would choose to WASH DISHES when you could leave them to fester! So much interesting biology just killed off!


Loud maxed piano. So proud of my virtuoso.

Loudred: Hey, I can be a bad boy, a party animal, a rave DJ-

Sure but you also married your high school sweetheart and are obsessed with your kid.

Loudred: Being a good husband and father is in fact very cool!

Yeah, you're right.


Anika: Just wanted to see why he's obsessed with this thing... aw crap, does it matter if crumbs get on it.

As someone who has a piano...yes. Yes it does.

Seriously, I was thinking that the table was full of plates again, but it's completely clean (a rarity with all the slobs plus toddlers plus Mariska and Loudred being bad at cleaning also) but Anika's just being a freak.


Raj: Y'know I was about to grab him.

Loudred: My son, dad. And I'm going to treasure him and do everything-

Piplup: Dad you're really close to my face.


Please don't destroy your ship again, Latias.


Toxi's actually happy to look after Goldeen.

Toxicroak: Look kid. You got spice. I like that. Way more fun than your boring nephew. But you gotta do these flashcards or you won't be the best child in your class.

Goldeen:...Really??

Toxicroak: 100%. After this we can go mess with the wires in Loud's DJ booth.

Goldeen: Deal!


Loudred: Oh shit. Not that scratchy sound again. Am I just a bad DJ?


This kid is parented, I promise. Anika just did a bunch of stuff with him.

Piplup: 'M chill. Me and my blocks. What big feet you have, peach Blarffy.

Peach Blarffy: Hey man cmon you know I'm sensitive.


Uku was here again.

Anika: Happy Birthday Dad!

Uku: Thanks sweetie...your mother didn't remember, just went to the animal home again-

Anika: Good thing my marriage is perfect!


Toxi: Well, old man. How the tables have turned.

Loudred: I could do better on my turn-table!

Toxi: Ha ha. Seriously, he's terrible.


Lati needs to upgrade or fix stuff for her next milestone - she's on the last of Nerd Brain already - and I though tit would be a sweet gesture to upgrade Loud's DJ booth.

Lati: Yes, exactly. I'll make it badass and add advanced firestarting!

Fireproofing.

Lati: Yes, that.


Raj left work early to age up. Eh, doesn't matter he's been at the top for ages.

Raj: Ow my BACK hurts even MORE!


Loudred: Hey sis you're making a cool swiffer noise. Squeaakkk, squeakkk-

Toxi: You could help me do the cleaning.

Loudred:..I have music to accomplish goodbye!


Toxi: Dad got old by the way.

Mariska: Shit how bad is it?

Toxi: I wouldn't start out like that, Mum. Also you'll be there soon enough.

Mariska: I know, dear, don't remind me.


Latias: Don't you have a husband? Can't you take him?

Summer: He fell asleep in front of the TV and cannot be moved.

Latias: That sounds like your problem.


Loudred: You guys hear that knock?

Raj: Over that noisy violin playing, somehow yes.

Loudred: It's in my name, don't get crotchety already.

Raj: Who is it? Are we getting murdered?

Latias: Probably not, it's for me.

Raj: So we're getting murdered.

Loudred: Wish I believed you.

Latias: Thanks for the confidence, guys!


It's not a murderer. This is Sammy Kealoha, an old acquaintance. Honestly I dunno where she knows this guy from.

Sammy: Yeah it's been a bit rough since my grandma died.

Latias: I'm sure she'll come back!

Sammy: ...


Latias: OK sorry let's start again. Uh, what's your job? I'm an astronaut and I'm going to travel across stars. You ever met an alien, Sammy?

Sammy:...No? Don't think so. You're pretty intense Lati.

They really hit it off though.


Latias: Look, I don't fuck around.

Sammy: I'm aware.

Latias: So. You're cute. I'm vibing with you. Here's a rose to symbolise it, what say you?


Sammy: Fuck it, why not? You're really fun and damn hot, Latias!

Latias: Neat. Wanna kiss?

Sammy: I'd love to but isn't that your brother right there?

Latias: Whatever, it'll serve him right for making out with his wife all over our old apartment. Good God.

Loudred: *buries face in violin*


Anika: Ommmm...I will find peace inwards.

I think she needs this, the poor thing. Sutherlands are overwhelming, especially if you're a perfectionist.


Sammy: Holy shit!

Latias: I did warn you I wanted to kiss you.

Loudred: *bows out the melody to Careless Whisper*


Loudred: Happy doinking, you two!

Sammy:...How does he know what I want?

Latias: He doesn't know shit he's just trying to annoy me. But speaking of-

Sammy: Yes please.

Latias made friends with this guy on her own, then got flirty which I saw as a sign. I did a couple interactions and then cycled through her whims seeing if she'd roll a Sammy one. She did..to WooHoo.

Latias: What can I say? I know what I want.

They didn't actually cos they both got tired. But...it's pinned, so soon, Lati. I think she's found her person.


Anika: Why can't these people flush their damn toilets?

Slobs, girl. Sorry bout it.

Anika: Loudred warned me but I didn't think it'd be this bad.


Piplup: Mum's screaming 'cos-?

Loudred: She did that when you were born. Playtime's gotta wait, let's go meet your new sibling!

Piplup: Cool.

Loudred: That you are, Pip.


...sigh. Everybody meet Haunter.

There are 9 sims in the house which is already too many. Toxi's moving out in a bit and Latias might move out with Sammy if things keep going well. What I know for sure is that there's gotta be a third Lanika baby. Strict Equality rules demand it.

Comments