MySims Legacy - 1.8

 

Mariska started off the morning by insulting her family, as she does.

Mariska: What's with all the TRASH sitting there?

Latias: Mother I am not in the mood for this today.

Mariska: It's not even about you, it's about the smelly bowls! Seriously, can't you slobs just CLEAN UP?

Raj:...Those aren't really sitting, Mariska.


Loudred: Don't worry Mum, we'll stick together.

Mariska: Aw thanks, you're my heir for a reason.

Yeah a reason of birth order.

Raj: You should not have said that to Latias :)

Mariska: Oh you don't believe a word you're saying, do you?

Raj:...It was kind of good to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

Loudred: You got a point, dad. I won't tell her.


Christ what is this man's problem?


Jonathan: Disgusting! Those kids are having a couple of friends over! Playing music! When will the madness end?


Mariska: Hey! Don't talk about my children like that! Nobody talks about them like that but ME!


Mariska: Hey Raj, I heard some busybody asshole's talking bad about our kids for being...y'know, kids!

Raj: Wow, sounds awful! Who would do that?

Jonathan:...I see, I see. Very clever, Sutherlands. This isn't over.


Mariska: I will make it over if you harass or threaten our family again - do not underestimate me.

Jonathan: Oh come on-

Mariska: I am a seasoned chef and I'm good with a knife. I also have a lot of access to stinky ingredients. Do with that information as you will, and be on your way, dear.

Raj: Yeahhhh that's my wife right there.


Neighbours never stop being annoying, huh...

Mariska: C'mon man. Did you seriously think I'd actually give you my baking? We blatantly dislike you.

Salim: Well if it wasn't for your loud-ass children-

Mariska: Oooooh I know for a fact that's your Sawyer's music my Toxi hears later at night, now git! Go away!

Summer:...

Mariska: But Summer you're cool we can totally work out together.


Zubat and Toxi increased their grades, to an A and B respectively, and the L twins remain A students.

Latias: Oh come on it was funny.

Loudred: It was just a joke.

Toxi: Scaring me with cymbals when I'm trying to work my social magic isn't funny, Loud!

Zubat: Can I get...even further from them?


Zubat: Heyyyy thanks for coming over, I-

Hallie: I accepted this invite 'cos I wanna talk to your sister, she's cool.

Zubat: Whaaa...well I'm totally cool too!


He wanted to befriend someone so I picked Hallie, and...damn Zubat are you holding her hostage?


This guy's barely moved in and I already hate him more than Salim.

Jonathan: Ugh, looks like she acquired another brat.

Hallie: Uh...no Mister, I'm just visiting.

Jonathan: Ew. Why?

Hallie: You gotta point.


Toxicroak: Lati WHY-

Latias: Hahaaaa jumpscared twice!

Toxicroak: Ugh why do we even hang out?

Latias: I am your only sister.

Zubat: See, my favourite is the mixed fraction, it shows actual quantities much more clearly-

Hallie: Riveting stuff, Zubat.


Meanwhile Loud is a good heir and is working on his piano skill.

Summer: Wow, you're quite talented. Y'know Sawyer, she just loves-

Loudred: Mrs B you know I have a girlfriend.

Summer:...Oh, do you now? It's not like I was thinking in that way at all.

Mhm.


Toxi: I mean, Mum and Dad do yell sometimes! I fear divorce.

Latias: Bitch please do you ever think the two dysfunctional people who produced us could ever find someone new? Nah, we're all stuck together for better or for worse.

Hallie:...Wow.


Zubat:...Yeah I think I'm better off with the chess pieces for company.

Latias: Oh look, Anika's just strolled right in!

Anika: I've had a key since I was eight and I'm dating your brother.

Latias: PLEASE don't remind me of walking in on you two makin' out.


Loudred: Dad. Can you move.

Raj: Oh, just so you can get all gross in public again?

Loudred: It's hardly public!

Zubat: I agree with him, nobody wants-

Loudred: Shut up Zubat.

Zubat really is the essence of the middle child.


Loudred: Whoo! Ain't I just got the cutest girlfriend ever?

Anika: C'mon Loud, you're better than this.

Is he?

They started making out after this so he has some game I guess.

Zubat: Ahem, I just finished my aspiration but no, we're focusing on my idiot brother.

Sorry dear. But well done. Enjoy your two days of autonomy.


Loudred: How about I show you just how good I am at...stuff?

Anika: Well can't say no to that.

You can't?

Loudred: Stop it Watcher!


This is really where you choose to do it.

Anika: We're going to Hell for this.

Loudred: And I'll make the trip worth it.

Anika: *giggle*

Seriously he did this autonomously. 


Loudred: OK Anika seriously wake up my dad normally goes to bed at this time.


Latias: OPEN THE FUCK UP JONATHAN, you hypocritical SHIT-TALKER of a FUCKWIT!

With Mariska at work, her eldest daughter is the best option for doing this.


Raj: So why were you in my bedroom, son? It cannot take that long to find a misplaced shirt.

Loudred: Heh...heh...it was just hard to find in that big-ass closet, Dad.

Raj: Hmmmm.

I wish you'd done it in the closet, Loud, JFC.


Raj:...yeah, weird right! What was he doing? And I think that girl Anika was helping him look, how could it take that long?

Mariska: OK so we're burning our sheets tonight.


Mariska: Son.

Loudred: Yep, that's me. What's good, madre?

Mariska: I understand you had a difficult time locating a shirt in my bedroom last night. Don't do it again.

Zubat: Right, a shirt. Deeeefinitely more going on.

Toxi: Yeah c'mon there's no way Loud would be in trouble for a shirt!


Zubat: Here I am, always slipping under the radar...Mum said 'son' and I KNEW she didn't mean me.

Loudred: That's 'cos I have a more interesting life than you, little brother. But fear not, tomorrow is your birthday and you'll really stand out!


Toxi and Lati need to leave the house so I had them do so. Of course Toxi's leading.

Lati: So where are we going then, lil sis?

Toxi: Oh, anywhere that isn't your chessboard.

Lati: Sure. Don't tell ANYONE I'm letting you tell me what to do-

Toxi: Yeah, yeah.


Toxi really has nothing to fear, Marajka are not gonna break up.

Mariska: N'aww you really are still a romantic gentleman...at heart, in execution it is clumsy, but I love you!


Yeah, just keep this thought hidden. No more kids for you two, and 'Riska agrees with me.


Toxicroak and Latias became best friends. Mainly 'cos Tox needs it for her aspiration, but also 'cos they're close and get along well, and Loud is gonna use his BFF card on Anika most likely.


Latias: Can't you guys hear it? There's voices...voices...

Jesminder: Are you OK? You need...idk lunch? A sandwich?

Toxi: Nah she needs caffeine. And a therapist!


Back at home...

Loudred: Good lord, that bowing, those tones! Unacceptable!

Zubat: I didn't notice...

Latias: Don't worry twin, it's acceptable. Nothing above that though.

Loudred: Thanks for specifying, Lati.


I brought Loud to the romance festival, and of course he brought his girlfriend.

Latias: Ugh third-wheeling again...

Arjun: Is this why I'm here?

Maybeeee.


Also noticeable is Vicente Collette. He's the kid of Nalani and Tomax. And he's hawwwwt. Which is weird to say cos he only aged up last night.

Vicente: Yeah, aren't you a perv?


Latias: Well this is awkward.

Arjun: Oh, ya think?

Latias: Despite what Watchers think, not all childhood friendships make good romances.

Guess so, serves me right lmao.


But then all the teens drank Sakura Tea and suddenly Latias was game.

Latias: I mean that tea is powerful and you aren't bad-looking.

Arjun: I guess through Sakura lenses your personality is less abrasive.

Latias: Ew, who cares about that?

Arjun:...Oh thank God. Yeah you're pretty.


Sawyer: Yay! Flowers, yay!

Anika: *cough* Why?

Loudred: Yo Sawyer, do you think she's a bin? Cos that's the only reason you should throw those stupid paper things on her.

Anika: Loud you threw them on me earlier.


Latis: Hmmm, but HE'S cute too!

Arjun: C'mon Lati, don't waste my time!

Latias: Who says you're owed mine, Arjun, pipe down. I'm just looking and that's an attractive person.

Max: HARD agree!

Vicente: Feeling a little objectified.

Loudred: So we're growing up in a few days, shouldn't we sakura future together if this is serious!    


Anika: I love that you're serious, I am too, but that's not how you discuss this shit, Loud.

Loudred: Fair enough.


Anika: But you never have to get jealous either. So what if your weird neighbour threw petals at me, she hasn't built a connection or kissed me or actually got in a relationship.

Loudred: Oh I know, I know, I was being silly, Anika...

Anika: That's OK. I still love you.

Loudred: Oh I love you too.

Arjun: Oh they're still on this.

Latias: Yup.


Latias: Pretty nauseating isn't it.

Arjun: Oh we can show them.

Latias: Oh come on, do you really think I'm gonna fall for that?


Loudred: Hell yeah Lati! You go! I knew this would work perfectly.

Anika: Am I the only one gettin' a little Sweet Home Alabama?


Latias: God I hate proving my brother right. Stupid festival tea.

Arjun: That wore off a while ago, Lati.

Latias: Well shit. Let's make out anyway?

Arjun: Obviously I'd like that.

Latias: Don't sass me.


Anyway after all that, I guess Anika returned home to this news.


The next morning...

Raj: Kids! What did you get up to at that festival?

Mariska: Dear, I don't think you want to know.

Latias: And I definitely don't want to tell you, Dad.


Latias: Whoa. What the fuck.

Loudred: *pretending he's not there by doing dishes*

Raj: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy-

Mariska: Oh, honey, I'm shocked...you're so BAD at this.

Loudred: You have disgraced the serenade, Father.


Latias: We're ready for your party, Zubat!

Zubat: Wait, really?

Loudred: Yeah, of course! You might be the quieter middle child but we haven't forgotten you! I've invited people we know, Mum'll make a cake.

Latias: And my talented twin will be entertainment. Dad put real clothes on.

Raj: Awwww, but I'm comf-

Latias: Do it!


Jerrica: So Loud says you're joining us at the high school on Monday. 

Zubat: Uh...I like your dress!

Jerrica: I know.

That stare tho lmao.


Mariska: Hello Arjun.

Arjun: Uhhhh...hi Mrs S. Um, do you know why Latias is playing Blicbloc and like, not talking to-

Mariska: How should I know why my daughter does anything? You can talk to her yourself.

Marcel: Yeah grow a pair.


Summer: Loudred's girlfriend, right?

Loudred: Yep! Isn't the just the best?!

Sawyer: Dunno about that hat though.

Summer: Oh don't be mean, dear, it's very...individual.

Anika: Yes it is. Please excuse me.


Toxi: So how does it feel to be the ugly twin? Loud and Lati don't answer.

Zubat: TOXI you can't just-

Maricela: Eh. It is what it is. I just work on my personality and hope someone will take notice.

Toxi: Zubat loves personality. It's 'cos he lacks his own.

Zubat: TOXI!


Jerrica: Soooo heard you made out with a certain girl at the festival last night.

Arjun: Yeah well, romance festival, what are ya gonna do?

Latias: The tea had worn off by the time he tried to get further behind one of the stalls.

Jerrica: Classy.

Toxi: Wait say WHAT about my best friend?


Vicente: Wow Latias, I should have said it at the festival last night - you are beautiful!

Latias: Don't need you to tell me that, but thanks!


Latias: HISSSS...no, get away from me! I won't stand it!

Vicente: O...K, sorry I bothered you.

Latias: No no no it's something else. The butterflies and all. Let's talk.

Vicente: Is that your brother blowing out his candles? Looks like it is, bye!


Jerrica: Wow! Your age-up outfit isn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

Loudred: OK but you still need to be made over.

Zubat: Yeah yeah, just let me bask in it.

Sawyer: Lol in what, looking like a mess.

Mariska: I'm not old enough for three teenage children...am I?

Arjun: Mrs S your midlife crisis is kind of bumming out my vibe, can you not.

Mariska: And one of the children made out with this douchebag, even better!


Collette twins: Wow, he grew up pretty handsome!

Latias: Yeah but...sigh. Guess I can't always be the centre of attention.


Zubat: Heeeyyyy Hallie. Thanks for coming. Hope you had a good time.

Hallie: Oh, I did. You grew up nice.

Zubat: Heh...so did you.

Hallie: I mean, you might be a little awkward but you're not at all a bad guy, Zubat. I'm glad to go to school with you tomorrow.

Zubat: Oh...yay!

Hallie: Just lose the hat.


Hallie: Hmmm...Zubat. He does have a nice face.

Loudred: Aw. We did a good thing, right sis?

Latias: Sure, but if the kid plays on my REFUGE account again I will have harsh words.

See the twins aren't so bad. Latias is occasionally kind and Loudred may act like a douchebag sometimes but he has a heart of gold.


Here he is. Not sure how those traits will get you that big ass house, but...good luck!


LATIAS. WHAT. Stop that.

Latias: Heeeeheheh everything is funny.


Mariska: What? It's happy hour, any hour.

Zubat: So, Hallie...I, uh...um...ow, hit my ankle on the-

Hallie: Spit it out please.

Loudred: Making my way downtown, walking fast-


Latias: Hey. Hey Zubat, if you wanna actually play this chess game, it would be real swell-

Zubat:...Oh tell me more.

Hallie: The best thing is the punching bag, gotta get that anger out.

Zubat; So interesting.

Latias: Haaahaha you have never worked out in your life.


Hallie: Lol your dad's having a life crisis.

Zubat: So he is.

RAj: Ohhhh God I am so old! How did I age so much? It seems like yesterday I was beating up on myself for being attracted to my wife.

Zubat: TMI, Dad.

Hallie: Yeah I don't know you like that


Loudred: God why do I get the shit jobs? I'm heir! And how do you even get a bar this filthy?

Comments