MySims Legacy - 1.7

 

Last time the L twins, including heir Loudred, grew into teens, and Toxi became a toddler.

We start with Toxicroak finishing up her skills.

Toxicroack: This picture tho, really?


A couple hours later the kids are up.

Loudred: You're really gonna let your heir STARVE to DEATH, huh?

Go eat by yourself, you have a brain. Or do you?

Loudred:...Rude.


Latias: Ohhhh, I am so ready to conquer the high-school. I will be the best there is.

Loudred:...We're only just starting as freshmen, Lati. Why don't we start smaller? I hope I can join a band-

Latias: When have I ever dreamed small, little brother?

Loudred: Y'know, I grew up FIVE MINUTES after you-


Raj is getting into shape.

Raj: Round is already a shape!


Zubat: Must you play so loudly? I am trying to take detailed notes on these chemical reactions-

Loudred: Dammit, I'm outnumbered two-to-one by nerds!

Zubat:...I've been a kid for ages. You should have realised this already.

Loudred: Call me what you want but you can't call me observant...wait, no-


Mariska just...fully yeeted her bagel.

Mariska: Why am I still hungry?

Latias: There's bread on the floor. Eat it. Like a dog.


Mariska: Hiss and fie, I call upon you, oh terrible and changeable powers of gluten!

Raj:...So have you worked out that bread pudding recipe? Can I put it in my cookbook?

Mariska: Halt, spouse of mine. It's not quite bread-y.

Raj: *fat sigh*


He's got quite the lucrative range going. Must be a pretty big name.

Raj: Actually half of these are just me ghostwriting for celebrities.


Raj: You've just got like...

Mariska: Spit it out, dear.

Raj: Like, the best face, I mean DAMN-

Mariska: You're still so bad at flirting.

Raj: Sorry...

Mariska: Doesn't matter, 'cos I still love you after all, don't I?


And then they went for some autonomous WooHoo in the shower.

Raj you have work.

Raj: What are they gonna do, fire me? I'm the boss.

Mariska: Hell yes you are - damn stiff door!


Meanwhile their daughter has escaped.

Toxi: Wheee, prison break - oh haiiii new friend.

Sawyer: Damn this kid is intense.


Sawyer: How did I get roped into this?

She's just that persuasive.

Toxi: I say it's a bunny!


Loudred invited over Anika.

Loudred: Oh God oh God I'm actually nervous.

Zubat: You know what might be fun? Trying out a stinkbomb.

Latias: Oh hell no, I sleep in that room.

Loudred: What if she thinks I'm an idiot?

Zubat: She'd be right!

Latias: You guys are both idiots.


Anika: Get that dumb grin off your face and let me in, you promised video games.

Loudred: Heh...I'm already fucking up-


Loudred: Oh come on, come - that's so unfair!

Anika: That's life, Loud. Suck it!

Sawyer: Wow OK guys, I guess I'll just go fuck myself.

Loudred: Sounds fun, Sawyer.


Anika: Told you I'm the best at this game.

Loudred: If I must lose to anyone I'm glad it was you, Anika.

Anika: Awww, Loud-

Mariska: How sweet. Thank God he didn't inherit his father's level of game.

Latias:...And here I am struggling through advanced algebra. I don't like struggling.


Toxi: It's OK! You'll do it! I love you Lati!

Latias: OK I love you too and I'm actually really happy to have a sister but tell NOBODY.


Meanwhile I thought Anika left so I sent Loudred to introduce himself to people at the festival. But actually she's still here.

Anika: The boy's cute and all, but I wanted to order fries.

Loudred: Did you hear that? I'm CUTE!


Loudred: I heard what you said.

Anika: Well, are you objecting or-?

Green Man: Le GASP the impropriety of this young man, teenagers these days.

Anika: Welp, any mood is killed now.


Latias is reading while Loudred lives it up.

Latias: At least I got my homework done.


Loudred: OK, I've introduced myself to so many potential party guests! Hey, Anika-

Anika: Yeah I have a curfew, Loud. Bye!

Mitchell: Lol you done messed up kid.

Loudred: It's not like I ruined our rel - friendship.

Anika: Of course not. See you tomorrow.


And Mariska got promoted out of being a sous chef.

Mariska: Thank GOD cos if I got yelled at one more time for an 'unsafe flambe', I was gonna throw something.

Maybe your boss has a point. Fire safety and all.


Apparently a vampire is breaking in, but it's just Caleb, i.e. the least threatening of the three premade vampires, AND he's distracted by the noticeboard.

Caleb: Oooh, karaoke tournament at 7 tomorrow...what was I doing?


He did actually break in though. Great. This is the first time in a while I've seen this in one of my saves, I think...

Loudred: Holy shit this is the craziest thing ever! I really am the main character.

Lati, Zubat: *grumble*


This is Lati's favourite seat in the house, it seems.

Latias: I must guard the bed for my sister. No vampires will be snatching her!


Poor Loud's going to school feeling like shit thanks to Caleb. Stupid vamp. He's also a bit low energy and will probably go to bed early today.

Loudred: Aw, what? But my party-guy image!


Mariska: Now, all your skills are at Level 3, but-

Toxi: Yay! Book! It's got a moon on it!

Mariska: Where is this enthusiasm coming from, seriously...


Now we're at the Chez Llama restaurant to start off that experimental food print collection.

Mariska: Table for two, please.

Manuia:...It's 10am. We're barely even open.

Mariska: Look, my husband and I are prominent chefs, and I am not above playing the 'do you know who I am' card-

Manuia: FINE, fine, go over by the bar. Another family pulled that shit, so...here we are.


Of course it was the Romeos.

Siobhan: You need to spend time with your son.

Sergio: You need to explain why my son has red hair.

Jackson: Can I go home yet?


Raj: Wait...our kids have red hair.

Mariska: As do I, don't even.

Raj:...Holy shit that was a real dumb moment for me.

Mariska: Yup.

Reyansh:...Soooo are you guys gonna order or?


Mariska: You got the picture?

Raj: Of course, darling. 

Mariska: Don't you ever insinuate I was unfaithful ever again.

Raj:...My brain is just scrambled.


Mariska: We're such mature adults, aren't we Raj?

Raj:...Yup.


Second course!...On a half-finished placemat for Mariska, very nice.

We got 4 photos today, which is pretty good. On weekends we can bring the kids too!


Back at home Loudred is not happy with his slobby siblings.

Zubat: Come on man it's just a plate.

Loudred: But it SMELLS! And they're everywhere, how can you-

Zubat: Haters gonna hate.


Latias: Weeeelll look who decided to join the homework session.

Zubat: It's only 'cos that girl's not here.

Loudred:...Anika's grounded.

Latias: Nah she's definitely at the park with her other friends.


Summer: Seriously kid, that's your move?!

Zubat:...Yes? Who even are you?

Latias: Grouchy lady next door, puts her feelings about her shitty marriage onto us.

Summer:...Shush.


Salim: I can make as much noise as I like in my own home! Now go to hell you brat!

Latias: What the shit dude, no wonder your wife's always escaping to ours!


Latias: See look at Instagram, she's definitely not grounded. Hey, who's that guy two people over from her?

Loudred: OK you've made your point!


Meanwhile Toxi had her birthday.

Toxicroak: Ugh, I don't like it.

Raj: We all gotta grow up one day, kid.

Toxicroak: Unless you're Loudred apparently.

Raj:...You're not too wrong.

Zubat: *eternal chess*

Anyway she's yet another slobby kid - that's all the spares so far - and a Social Butterfly.


Toxi got made over in the. Her original everyday outfit was a dress, and that coupled with the hair made me decide to stick with a girly look. She's super cute and reminds me of her sister.


Loudred: The air is alive with the smell of love.

Toxicroak: Thats's just the amazing smell of Mum's carrot bread.

Mariska: You little suck-up. But I must admit I do love it.


Raj: Life is good. Four wonderful kids AND I can use stairs without being out of breath.

He really slimmed down suddenly it seems. I kinda don't want him to lose more weight 'cos a skinny Raj Rasoya is just wrong.


Mariska: Let's see how Raj does getting the poxy table...

Raj: Now I know it's early, but could you-

Manuia: For great cookbook writer Raj Rasoya, anything!

Raj: Oh. Uh, don't tell my wife you recognised me.

Manuia: Whatever you wish, good sir!

Mariska: Hmmm...he's doing well.


Toxi: Seriously guys? What am I supposed to eat here?

Raj: Just try it...

Mariska: Feed it to the bin for all I care, just snap a picture.

Toxi: O...K. Can I draw on the placemat?

Mariska: No that's mine!


And of course Toxi's gotta work on her aspiration.

Toxi: Hi! I like your restaurant but I wish you had chicken fingers. Oh and I'm Toxicroak.

Reyansh: I...don't care.

Megumi: This is why I want an over-16s rule.


Raj: Mariska you are the most wonderful woman in the world-

Mariska: Why thank you, and you've been so loving and supportive.

Toxicroak: Ew now I wish I was at school.


Loudred's future in-laws/Anika's parents also came out for a meal.

Manuia: Ma'am remind your husband in the future...we have a dress code.

Catarina: Goddammit Uku what happened to your shirt this time?

Anyway with Toxi along for the ride, we got six more photos. And now it's back home!


Homework time!

Zubat: Btw you got question 5 wrong, the answer is 2x + y not x + 2y.

Loudred: Shut up, I knew that. I was...testing you.

Zubat: Mmmmmhm.


Because Toxi went to a fancy restaurant and not like, a park, she doesn't know any kids to befriend. So we borrowed someone from Lati's panel.

Hallie: You remind me of Latias.

Toxicroak: Don't worry I'm less...fucking terrifying in general.

Hallie: Oh! Good! 

She's Paka'a Uha's daughter with Lana McKinnon from Discover University and is actually adorable.


Loudred: Hey, bestie! Bring it in!

Anika:...Way too much energy for after school.


Anika: But it's very nice to see you, Loud

Loudred: Ooooh is it now?


Meanwhile Marajka were tanking their marriage for no reason. I was just trying to get your kids skilling, I really cannot leave you alone for one minute huh?


Anika: Oh Loudred this is...nice!


Loudred: Good 'cos I've wanted to kiss you for ages now.

Anika: Now, I know what you saw on Simstagram, but I was actually at home yesterday. It was a throwback picture!

Loudred: Now why would Lati l - actually, why am I asking that? She loves to stir the pot.

Anika: Maybe she's jealous of your social life.


Latias: Me? Jealous? Never. Not like I'm here playing my thousandth game of chess while my brother gets with the crush of his life in the hallway.


Anika: Sooo you're allowed girls in here?

Loudred: Anika. You've met my parents. My mum doesn't give a shit and my dad likes to overcorrect on his own mother's helicopter parenting. 

Anika:...yeah that makes sense.


What else would teens do in a bedroom?


Oh my God STOP. I knew she started it before and she's starting it again.

Mariska: Why are these bassinets here? You know I don't want anymore kids!

Raj: I know, I know, neither do I'll put up an eBay advert, stop yelling!


Toxi: I've found the weirdest thing in the world - look over there!

Zubat: That's a mirror - Toxi!

Raj: You know I love your mother but she does my head in sometimes.

Mariska: I can hear you!

Latias: Sounds like a you problem, dad.

    
Loudred: I am the MAN!

Slow your roll, you two aren't even official yet.

Loudred: And who says that's what the Loud needs?

You're a bro, not necessarily douchey. Don't be douchey.


Latias: You crab! You utter fucking crustacean! Stay on the ground as you belong there!

Zubat: Where is this coming from?

Loudred: Ahhh, classic Lati. Night y'all.

Mariska: Yeah, seems like a great time to go to bed.

Raj: So, Lati gets it from her mother! Who would've thought?

Loudred: Bless you dad.


The next morning...

Zubat: I will beat you to the ground you rude dipshit.

Latias: Ohohoho I'd like to see you try.

Loudred: Guys come on I'm trying to bust a move.

Zubat: Doesn't matter what we're saying, you'll still fail.

Latias: Lol, good o - dammit!


Riko: Wow I can't believe THE chef power couple are sitting next to us! Mariska, you cook amazingly, and Raj, I just love your cookbooks.

Raj: Aww, thank you.

Mariska: See? See Raj! You're not more famous than me.

Jesminder: Ugh I used to live next to these assholes and they are not all that. None of you are famous because we don't have the Get Famous pack.

Raj: Well damn Jesminder you didn't need to break the fourth wall so hard.


Hey. Raj. What the shit?

Raj: You ever seen those aprons with 'kiss the cook' on it? You know I'd get kissed.

Riko: Whoa, not like I never thought about you like this but your wife is sitting right there.

Mariska: Yes. Yes I am.


Raj:  WAIT NO I wasn't-

Riko: Mhm. Sure.

Mariska: I'll just doodle on this placemat while you chat with your new side chick, how's that?


Raj: I am really sorry. I was just making a joke.

Mariska: No. Tell me the truth! You need to say it.

Raj: ...I was failing at making a terrible and broken joke.

Mariska: There we go, you're forgiven.


Mariska: Wow, the passion-

Raj: We can do that...in our bedroom. With the door locked.

Mariska: I know right, it is a bit much.

Raj: I'm surprised his weak elderly bird arms can even hold her up.

The restaurant just fucking glitched so we only got 2 dishes today, but plenty of time to do the rest. We've got 12 prints now I think.


The same thing that was happening before school is happening now.

Latias: Your clothes are trash! You might as well have rolled around in a dumpster!

Zubat: LISTEN, I will shove you in it bitch, what is your problem!

Loudred: C'mon guys you threw off my groove!

Toxi: I'm surrounded by idiots.


Makoa: I'm looking for a Latias? Beautful face, rockin' body.

Loudred:...Creep, that is my twin sister and she may be prickly but don't you DARE-

Seriously. This man asked Latias for permission to come here and then came flirty? Ew no. He's Marajka's age.


ALERT ALERT ALERT

Makoa: Looks like you're good with a wrench.

Latias: Actually I'm pretty new to handiness, just started learning-

Makoa: Never mind that, dollface.

Latias: Never mind I don't want a social life. You're worse than nothing.


Makoa: Whatever who says I need you?!

Latias: Idk, the creepy once-over you gave me after you followed me into this bathroom?

Makoa: OF COURSE I sound bad when you put it like that!

Latais: I'm telling it like it is! Fuck off!


Latias: I'll stick with the chess table for now.

Poor Lati.

Loudred: Now I know I'm in pyjamas, it's just I'm so *yawn* tired.

Anika: Yep, there comes the arm. You're so cheesy, Loud.


Loudred: Take it or leave it baby!

Anika: Awww you know I made my choice.

Latias: Haha I win, screw you...chair!

Toxi: Lol you're so alone.


Raj: MARISKA our son-

Mariska: Let go, Raj, he's a teenage boy, and the girl's very nice.

Raj: -is doing soooo well with romance keep on it! I'm a progressive liberal parent!

Loudred: Haha! You're making it WEIRD NOW, sorry about him Anika!


Latias: OK, bit much now guys.

Loudred: You're just jealous!

Anika: Oh Loud, that's a little - whatever *swoon*


Loudred: There's something I didn't do last time you were here.

Anika: What's that Loud?

Loudred:...Be official?

What happened to 'that's not what I need'.

Loudred: Shhhhhshhhh forget that I changed my mind.

Anika: Wait what?!

Loudred: No not about th - just be my girlfriend?

Anika: Well absolutely!


Anika: Anyway it's almost my curfew Loud, bye! *peck*

Loudred: Heeeeehhh what a woman.

Raj: That is enough stop canoodling in my living room! I am trying to eat!

Latias: Ugh I am disgusted.

Mariska: Jesus Christ what jumped up your asses?


Loudred: Sorry about my family.

Anika: Can you take me out for a real date next time, Loud?

Loudred: Sure, and you don't have to clean up around here.

Anika: Yes I do! When was the last time somebody wiped this counter?

Comments