The Name Game - 2.15

 

So, it's all on you Lulu.

Luzija: I'm gonna deal with this calmly and appropriately. Surely one of the six will be able to fulfil my dreams.

Absolutely.

Luzija:...Can I work on my school project now?


Tosca: Whose idea was this again?

Bea: No, no I swear I've almost got it, lookit!

Tosca...Jude darling, wanna come clean some dog piss? Or just drown me in it.


As we saw last time, Preza herself is OK to forgo heirship. She'll be sticking around a while longer methinks.

Impreza: And I'm about to STICK to this guy, his last name is Love, it must be destiny-

She's fine. Also I did do this makeover but I'm going to compliment myself for it, she looks bomb.


Luzija: -and how irresponsible can you get? Not to mention the father who couldn't pick me out of a crowd.

Tosca: Well. You are quite generic compared to the rest of us.

Luzija: But, I mean come on, how were those choices supposed to make a good family? Does Mum not know better?

Tosca: That's my daughter you're talking about.

Luzija: Oh sorry Grandma-

Tosca: Never said you were wrong.


Luzija: SEE, LOOK, the NORMAL SMILE-


Tosca: PSYCH your grimace is awful and you insulted my own child, how dare you! Plus you made that circuit board move, I know it-

Luzija: OH GRANNY, is this my future?


Fallon: Damn I guess it ain't my turn to ride just yet!

Ramon: What, do you think you can buy a ticket to this woman's heart? How dare you, good sir-


See he's super respectful of her.

Ramon: Hey so now that the blonde girl is gone wanna bone down, get it cos-

Impreza: Your shirt. Yeah. It's alright.


Berwyn finished her final song for this aspiration.

Berwyn: Well it could have been a lovely moment.

Bea: I'M SORRY OK I just had to go!


Impreza did this on her own, and it's probably the cutest I've ever seen her be with one of her conquests.

Impreza: You think you're a big man huh? You think you're invincible, so cool? You will fall to my fingers!

Ramon: Hahahaha - haha - oh Preza, I've already fallen for you!


Luzija is practicing yoga. At least, she was.

Luzija: Haha noooo stop, I'm working on it! With friends like this - oh, you know I love you.


Ramon: Oh God I can barely stand straight, can't believe this is happening-

Impreza: It won't be if you don't pull yourself together.


Ramon: I'll see you if I see you, might have some Love coming my way y'know-

Impreza: Bold of you to assume you're in control of the situation. Thanks for the sex, get out now!

Ramon: Aww you'll miss me.

Impreza: Severely doubt that.


This is what passes as seduction from Berwyn.

Elvis is into it anyway.

Elvis: Well yes I do like what I see here-

Berwyn: Wanna get...steamy? Wait I forgot to actually make a joke-

Bea: Ugh you two are lame.


Russell:...Sure Luzija! I do feel all the feelings leaving my body. That's a healthy thing to aspire to.

Yven: Oooh here I was thinking the seduction thing was Preza's.

Luzija: Oh my God Yven stop-

Russell: This did seem like a contrived reason to touch me.


Berwyn: Well that was great babe but I'm really tired and I still only have a single bed so-

Elvis: Yeah, I'll get going. Were you just inviting me over for my body?

Berwyn: What, no-

Elvis: Eh, never mind. Ugh, why is there a red hair on me.


Cherish: OmiGOD why can't that little skank just leave us alone? I don't want to be a notch in her belt.

Marc: She said she wanted me to meet someone...

Cherish: That better not be me, I'm not doing a threesome.

Marc: Weird that your mind went there, I'm literally still seventeen.


Marc: Wow she actually is beautiful.

Tosca: Well look past me then.

Marc: I already was, old woman. This clearly isn't about you.

Tosca: Idk my millions of followers think I still got it.

Luzija: Yay! You think I'm pretty!


Chesmu: So what are your plans now you've grown up, lil sis?

Impreza: I dunno. More of the same? Mum says I can bum around here for a bit.

Cybil: I actually haven't BEEN IN THIS CHAPTER YET-

Chesmu: Psh. You young ones. When I was your age I was imminently about to move out with my wife!

Impreza: I'm not gonna be a wife annnyyyy time soon, brother.


Yven: Blah blah blah. I'm a man and I think I can jump from one sister to the next just like that.

Marc: Hey, I barely kissed Impreza.

Luzija: Seriously is that why he's here? Because of her?!

Marc: You don't get out a lot, Luzija, how else am I supposed to know you?


Thought that Yven was talking to Marc here for a second, which gives me second thoughts about having Luzija pursue a possible romance.

Yven: So are you actually gonna talk to my little sister or just be an avoidant dickwad-

Fetu: I actually just left my wallet.


Marc: A little romance bar with both of the Sutherland sisters, not bad Marky-

Cybil: Psh. Get past first base and then you can brag.

Marc: Oh...Mrs S., nice to finally meet you.

Cybil: You don't have to avert your eyes.

Sorry I didn't give you attention today, now stop that Cyb.


Chesmu: Other, strange-coloured sister. How goes your life?

Luzija: Well first of all I'm the normal-coloured one, second of all I'm heir and I'm FINE, third of all a boy came over for me apparently, but it turns out 'twas only cos Preza got bored of him.

Impreza: No, he actually wouldn't pick up my first two calls when I was asking him. God, you try to be nice-

Chesmu: All this talk of boys, girls, why don't you focus on your careers and lives-

Luzija: Just cos we don't have dads doesn't mean we need you to lecture us.


Berwyn: Grandma! Come on! An infant could place their fingers better than you.

Tosca: Does this count as elder abuse?

It counts as the last thing Berwyn has to do for her aspiration, so keep going.


Cybil: Ahhh yes. There will be more discoveries, and more suffering...dammit, stop emailing me, I'll meet the deadline.


Luzija: Ah, the sense of peace meditation brings me...almost as if I'm floating.


Berwyn finished her aspiration.

Berwyn: There! I did it! I have successfully mentored someone and am now a recognised genius!

Tosca: I still sound terrible though.

Berwyn: Yeah that's not the point.


The next morning...

Her squeamish trait reared its head.

Impreza: Ew I'm too pretty to wash dishes. Berwyn, LUZI-


Meanwhile...

Luzija: Whoa - whoaaaa- I'm doing it! The perfect handstand - who is yelling in the main house?


Like mother, like daughter.

Impreza: C'mon Mum, breaks are for suckers. Keep going.

Cybil: Hey you try doing this regime of reps when you're pushing 60.


Berwyn: Wanna hear something really hot?

Elvis: Hell yeah go for it.

Berwyn: I finished my aspiration.


Elvis: I mean....that's good but not sexy.

Berwyn: Well it means I can move out and live my life with you. We can have a double bed and not find my sister's hair in the shower when we...y'know.

Elvis: It was a bit short to be your sister's.

Berwyn: But that means...Impreza and that Ramon guy also - oh ew!

Yeah let's get you out of here. Berwyn was moved out promptly after this. Please actually marry the man and make babies, you guys have good genetics.


We're at the gym cos Impreza joined Powerhouse.

Hi Yven.

Yven: What? I gotta get rid of this baby weight!


Impreza: Huh, so there's a whole other blue family about. You even have Luzi and Granddad's hair-

Adrian: I'm *wheeze* your UNCLE-

Impreza: Really? Cos you lift like my dog. You're on like 5lb.


Later Preza went to meet one of the cute townies I've scouted out in Manage Worlds.

Impreza: Yeah I'm totally looking at an apartment around here.

Jarred with 2 Rs: Well this building is full but you can stay a while-

Rangi: What?A nice girl shows up wanting to talk to the boy. What's wrong with that?

Mabel: Hmmph, well you're not letting her inside.


Jarred: Well this is a dang weird day for me!

We really only came here for this.


Then Impreza...Prezas this one, and I decided to oblige.

Impreza: OK, good kiss and all, wanna go to one of our homes and do it?

Jarred: Oh shit, you mean like...uh, well...my parents are home as you saw-

Impreza: I don't have all day, dude. Let's just go back to mine if you're gonna be a weenie.


Jarred: So this is definitely a quick, stringless hookup but I still like to treat a woman good. Let me make you feel special for the afternoon.

Impreza: Yeah alright.

Cybil: Huh. This one has class. ...What is he doing near our family?


Jarred: Let's get those knots out, Preza.

Impreza: DEAR LORD OWOWOW who taught you how to do this?

Jarred: No-one!

Impreza: Yeah I can tell, OUCH-


They got to the real purpose of this visit.

Impreza: Yeah I'm an expert with this shower door. Good with my hands.


Impreza: What? That man did not tire me out, and I can't actually walk.

Jarred, somewhere: Yeah, made you weak in the-

Impreza: That damn foot massage.


Luzija didn't invite over anyone after school, so I invited my current favourite over. Vasyl.

Vasyl: Girl I know your mother warned you off Lothario offshoots but I'm different.

Luzija: Bold of you to assume I listen to my mother.

He's ERRATIC. Exemplar trait or what?


Luzija: -so that's how I control my voices and -

Vasyl: Who's a good girl? You're such a good girl! Squee you're so cute!

Bea: Ew too much attention do not want.

Luzija: Stop sexually harassing my dog.


Vasyl: HOW DARE YOU suggest that, your outfit isn't even good!

Luzija: Does that like, link, or...

Vasyl: Where's your 'fro and fishing jacket? We are not friends.


Vasyl: The mites have left my brain and I'll happily speak with you. Let's do homework, I'll help-

Luzija: I'm an A student and an hour ahead of you. You can sit quietly and let me help you.


Yven came for a visit. He's pretty attached to his family even after moving out and having a kid.

Yven: Aaaaand that's the 50th picture of this wall. It'll mean something.

Luzija: Can't believe I miss him, y'know.


Kason: So. Found time to see your first love amidst the hoeing about?

Impreza: You're never gonna change me but you can like, touch me, if you want.


Um.

Impreza: What? The blues are hitting me and a quickfire engagement might fill the void. Still just a word innit?

No.


Yven: You were doing this when I was here last.

Cybil: Maybe you come over too much;.

Yven: Just saying, you don't do much nowadays, do you?

Cybil:...Yeah, I almost miss the jungle.


Azure came to visit.

Azure: -well yeah, that sounds bad, but it could be worse. You could be grandmother to an incoming child with the worst father ever. I mean, another baby mama, a wife, and Amara still thinks that man will stick by her-

Luzija: If you wanted to complain about your life you could have just called. Damn.


Ramon: Hey girl, you must be Preza's sister.

Impreza: She's 15 get away from her.

Luzija: Get away from me.


Azure: So you're just gonna ignore me huh sis.

Cybil: I'm reliving our childhood.

Azure: Fair enough. Gonna ignore that too.

Impreza and Ramon: *slurp*


Ophira's daughter Opal got married. This isn't her baby daddy but so what.


Sloane and Chesmu had their twin boys, yay.


Jude: I would paint a picture of you yet could never capture your beauty, Tosca.

Tosca: I mean I'd sing you something from this lil songbook Berwyn left behind in here, but I can't sing for shit.


Impreza found a fellow gloomy sim.

Impreza: I mean I'm sure you're nice buuuut...gotta remove myself from the sadness.

Brandan: Yeah! Filling the void, I get it. Why else am I doing all this?

Impreza: 'Cos I'm pretty?

Brandan: Well, duh.


Impreza: See? I'm improving as a person! I didn't even roll to WooHoo with that guy!

Well done, Preza.


Luzija: So what are you into? Wine, cheese, charcuterie boards-

Russell: I'm a vegetarian, and if you see this documentary-

Luzija: Why did I invite you over?


Ophira: And tada...yeah I'm crap. Come help me Berwyn.

Impreza: This bitch really just confused us, is she senile or just plain rude?

Ophira: I don't care enough to be rude, dear.


Luzija:...Damn I'm wasting my precious free time watching this boy do mediocre digital art.


Luzija: And now my sister doing a mediocre foot massage. Do y'all mind this is clearly my room.

Chandler: Get out of here kid I'm being seduced.

Impreza: OK this went terribly when someone did it to me but I'm different.


Luzija: Finally! Doing something for myself!

Robin: Nice workout glasses Marc.

Marc: It's fashion and you wouldn't understand.

Janine: :) I'm a vampire and I'm going to roast alive.

Philip: My head is too hot-

Luzija: Dammit I shouldn't have given my cousin the pity invite.

(Ophira's youngest)


Bea: Hey. Hey. I need walks. Walkieeeesss

Luzija: Shhh I'm trying to feel my zen. Go get Grandma she's useless anyways.


Luzija: Sooo...how did you find the session? It was my first guided meditation-

Robin: 'S aight. Except for that vampire chick almost dying, that was sort of a bummer.

Gideon: Wait you guys did that without me?

Luzija: Sorry, there's only four spare stools on my new Wellness Deck and you got here last.


Robin: So why're you into all this wellness stuff anyway, Luzi?

Luzija: Well. You see. I have a family curse on my head but I'm really trying to dispel it, y'know. Gotta keep the brain worms down.

Robin:...Sure, whatever helps?


Impreza: Uh, why are you still here? Mum took the pork kalua and asked you all to go.

Channing: I am..hypnotised by you all and your stereo...

Impreza: I'll send you the purchase link, now git.

Deshawn: You used them for food? That's cold.

Cybil: That's me, dear.


Avery: I can explain why I'm pantsless on the doorstep of a stranger, but-

Impreza: Oh boo, you are good-looking and interesting enough that I don't need you to.


Robin is now my favourite for Luzija's spouse, especially after she and Vasyl didn't get along. He's so cute, and has the Good trait.

Robin: Well, I'm happy to hang back with ya, Luzi. I'm so relaxed after all that meditation.

Luzija: Sigh...my sister would have some terrible line. I'll just say it's nice to spend time with you.


Marc: Well hello there Luzi, wonderful session...you know how to make a guy feel relaxed.

Tosca: Dude. Ew. Have some class.

Robin: Is that the line sort of line your sister would use?

Luzija: You know it.


Avery: Hell yeah Mrs S you're writing such a good novel and I want to help you-*claps obnoxiously*

Robin: Anybody know how to find a mat for yoga, gotta impress Luzi-

Cybil: God these are the jokers my daughters are wooing? Well get out, they're sleeping, it's 2am!

Robin: You're not sleeping.

Cybil: I'm a different breed baby.


A bit later...

Jude: Told you not to cut onions like that.

Cybil: My knife trick is awesome and I'll definitely find that fingertip.

Sigh. Last chapter of her generation is next, and then it's officially Luzi's turn.

Comments