MySims Legacy - 1.3


Raj: Oh what a beautiful day, Mariska! We finally have children of our own!

Mariska: Mhm good for you, lemme repress the memory of shoving two babies out of me before you celebrate. Now go fix that busted speaker.

Raj: Yes dear! Of course dear!


Mariska: Next time I cook the entire loaf! So watch it bread slice!


Mariska: Whee! Let's cut these tomatoes up!

Raj: Don't use my - our - nice knives like this, 'Riska. Please?

Mariska: I just had two babies...maybe lay off me?

Raj: Of course darling!

You can't use this forever Mariska.


Rin: Are you just gonna...stand there and stare at me.

Mariska: *takes another bite*

Rin: Hhh. Creepy. What's your deal?

Mariska: That depends. How long is your break?


Becca: Uh. Get a room, you guys.

Rin: At least she moved away from my stall...still don't have customers though. I'm lonely.

Becca: Bitch so am I. How insensitive to make out right here!


Raj: It's OK! You'll find love one day.

Becca: Dude. I get it. You're happy, but-

Raj: Oh I really am! Look over there! That's my wife, she's amazing-

Becca: The woman holding a one-sided conversation with a pigeon?...She's hot though, good for you.


Raj EXCUSE ME

Raj: Hey, so are you. Anyone would be lucky to have you.

Becca: Awwww, thanks. That's so nice of you to say.

Raj: Seriously...gorgeous.

Becca: Um


Raj: Right. Sorry about that. I have a wife.

Becca: Yeah. I know. Hey, there she is harassing a stranger into singing karaoke with her.

Raj: This is why we don't often go out...

Becca: Not my problem, dude. Go get her, I think that guy's about to push her into a wastebin.


Dominic: Eat the rich! Eat the rich!

Joaquin: Dominic I've seen your house, what exactly are you protesting? Now where's the girls that were supposed to be here, Dennis?

Raj: Oh God it's my stepdad ugghhhhh *hides*


Raj: How dare you move on so fast, my mother's body isn't even cold!

Dominic: YEAH DUDE, kind of a dick move!

Joaquin: Boo to you too! I'm a free and single man and I have your inheritance Raj!


Anaya: Seriously girl, are you alright?

Mariska: The pigeon was being a dick - ooh you've got a nice pair right there!

Anaya: Why do I even come here? Wackos everywhere, every time.


Mariska: I didn't take you for a protester! That was really surprising!

Raj:...Sure, that was why I was doing that.

Arun: All I have in life is this trash.

Cassidy: Father, I'm right here. And I am coooool *adjusts sunglasses*


While Arun cried in bed, Cassidy wandered into the bathroom.

Cassidy: I saw Flushed Away last night and it looked FUN!

Meanwhile Jesminder is on her ass watching TV.


Mariska:...I'll text Raj to pick up new bowls from the 24-hour store on the way home.


Later...

Mariska: Fuck the bowls, can he just come h - shut up Loudred your sister is - OW Lat you bit my fuckin nipple.


Mariska: Hush little baby, don't say a word...seriously shush.

Latias: OK OK I'll sleep just stop! Your voice is horrible.


Mariska: But what if the bread wants its revenge...? Then what will we do?...I must keep my children safe.

Loudred: Mum we're fine.

Latias: Maybe she's got a point.


Raj: Maybe I can handle dishes because that's half the nice bowls gone-

Mariska: Or MAYBE I do what I want and don't mention you hitting on that Becca lady?

Raj:...Yes d - hang on didn't you and Arun-?

Mariska: That was all him. I just encouraged it for laughs.


Mariska: ARUN! I saw Jesminder leaving for work so I don't know what whore you're getting crabs off, but more importantly you are SO LOUD SHUT UP.


This is the second invite, before he asked her to go out somewhere.

Victor: Maybe I can take the victory party to you, doll.

Mariska: I have work. And a husband.


Don Lothario: Lol. Wall. There's AT LEAST three bricks there.

Why did I let you marry my original ISBI founder. 15yo me had a damn brick for a brain.


Then my game glitched up. After copying the file and moving the family, plus a little replaying, it was all fine. Anyway here they are. Mariska's yeeting Latias and Raj is with Loudred the heir. Both of them grew up independent.


Loudred so far looks like a redheaded Raj. He's also really skinny which makes no sense. Raj is a pretty big guy and Mariska's about halfway up the fat bar.


And here's little Latias. Maybe it's the hairstyle I gave her but her forehead looks huge lol.

Latias:...Thanks.

Anyway she seems like a pretty good mix of her parents facially. Excited to see these two grow up.


Raj: Hey kiddlywinks! I'm so excited to teach you everything! Let's read a story!

Latias: We can do this ourselves Dad-

Loudred: It'll make him happy, sis.

Latias: Hmmph..


Raj: OK now what does the kitty cat say?

Loudred: Meow?

Latias: Let's move it along.


Latais: OK dolly. Do you want to go for a swim? I know you don't really have lungs, but we can pretend. Let's swim.

She freaks me out a bit.


Her brother's more cheerful.

Loudred: Heeehee I can curtsy. Now come on, blocks, let's go, go, go and get TALL!


Raj: Our kids are so amazing. I know you're still really busy so I can teach them everything-

Mariska: From what I hear they'd rather teach themselves.

Raj: They're just infants, what do they really know? Better for me to teach them!

Mariska: Well my siblings and I basically raised ourselves and we turned out - yeah, they need raising, Raj.


Loudred: Oh dear. I will hold block so I am not seeing anything.

Latias: It's OK. Watch the expert and leeeaaarn brother!

Loudred: But you know the same as me!


Loudred: So what do you do when you love your sister but she's BEARY scary?

Aqua Blarffy: Never heard that before o WOW!

Latias: I heard that!

Loudred:...Well shoot. Also, something smells very weird.


Raj: Guess what Dad's got! A new pack of FLASHCARDS.

Loudred: Aw come on I want the flashcards.

Latias: If Loudred is jealous? Yes, I will partake.

Raj: Weird little kid, aren't you. Mariska did warn me this would happen if we bred...


Latias: I think my twin needs the help now, Dad. Look at him.

Loudred: HaHA I've got PEE on the floor! I win!

Raj: Um - no, no that's not what you're supposed to do, Loud, I'm sorry-


Loudred: OK it went through my socks and that feels baaaad! *cries*


Latias: Leeeeavessss...

Loudred: I was thinking Caesar Salad might be a person...


Hired a nanny for the twins. Which was kind of pointless cos they're tired but oh well. Mariska and Raj have like 12k right now, they'll be fine.


Iosua: Must read and watch over my charges...

Loudred: Ow my feet.

Latias: Haha...he's peeing himself! I like dreaming :)


The second Mariska got home with a promotion into the Chef branch, the Benalis next door started kicking off. Loud music.

Loudred: I might be called Loud and music's cool, but it's so much! I'mma bang my head on the wall!


Mariska: I hate to sound uncool but we do have toddlers-

Summer: Oh I've got one too! You can still party, just lock them in a room with earmuffs and a jug of water.

Mariska:...How am I the better parent here?


FINALLY a new food stall. So Mariska went to have herself a Filipino breakfast.

Mariska: SHIT I walked here in my pyjamas how embarrassing!

Yuka:...And you only just realised that?


Arun: Nope. Gonna go. My ex-hot-neighbour in her pyjamas is WAYYYY too close to my dreams.

Lia: I can see why you moved.

Mariska: That wasn't why. I actually kind of miss him, he is a good friend.

Lia: Girl that's just messed up.


Meanwhile for like two hours the twins wouldn't eat. So I had to grab them something else.

Latias: Psh. I wanted to starve like a cool person.

Loudred: I get why you like leaves, Lati! Leeeeavessss.


Raj:....No! Dude you're our landlord. what do you want?

Kayaan: Either one of you to warm my-

Raj: Nope!


Raj: And then alllll the sweet little birdies reached the net.

Loudred: Do they sing? Gimme birdsong DAD

Latias: I bet that cat from the other story eats them.

Mariska: He's a good father...maybe I could have more with him. He's always talking about a big family and I don't think two kids counts as big...


Raj: This is how you do it, right Lati?

Latias: Yes! You look very stupid but that's what it's all about!


Loudred: So I can spin and flip and go upside down? Dad said no.

Mariska: Dad has a stick up his ass and Mum is the fun parent. Now let's go flying baby!


Latias: Loudred said he got spins. I want spins.

Raj: Oh that's a bit dangerous, I agreed on this with your mother. Didn't I? Loudred?

Loudred: Don't bring me into this.

Latias: He's lying. He had spinny time and I want it.

Raj:...Fine. Just let me change these pee-soaked socks.


Latias: I think I change my mind!

Loudred: WIMP

Raj: Just fall in a straight line, for the love of God please.


Hawea: Damn these people need to learn how to clean their dishes.


She came home really tired but I forgot to have her get one of the dishes and I want to get them all before the stall is gone tomorrow. So...eat your pork, Mariska.


Latias: What a rude awakening?

Loudred: Don't care I want fooood!

Is it nearly 1am? Yes. Are the twins eating pasta? Also yes. They're hungry!


Raj: Wait I just cleaned! I know I'm not that messy.

No you pleb, you cleaned the other counter and somehow got this one messy.


Loudred: Let's not be weird and look away from each other, we've got the privacy corner for a reason.

Latias: I wanna get away from you, you smell.

Loudred: Bathe in my natural musk, sister. BATHEEEE

Latias: Freak.


Raj: Let's have another baby.

Mariska: And you're SURE we're not on that stupid ley line?

Raj: Positive! I grew up in this city, I know everything!


Raj: So THAT'S why you wanted to own a walk-in closet! I really thought it was just about a place to hang our chef's clothes!

Mariska: You are such an oblivious dork. Can't wait to have another baby with you. Another ONE baby.


Yay!

Mariska: Yay indeed - OW, wall hand!


Raj: YAY oh my GOSH I'm so happy for us, Riska!

Mariska: Last one though.

Raj: OK then!


With this storytime Raj finished the second tier of his aspiration. To finish his third tier he needs to have a third child (already happening) and have one of them get married (pretty far-off)

Comments