MySims Legacy - 1.1

 

Mariska: Um...must you? I'm trying to shower in this depressing and dark apartment.

I'll buy you lights.

Mariska: Cool, and I'll shower while thinking about how you pulled me from perfectly pleasant death and made me do another one of these Spare Adventure things.


Mariska: Now I have to work and listen to you? Gross.

Just get your job. You need to be a Chef. In fact, here are the requirements for this generation.

Generation Rules:

Master the Culinary Career and complete the Master Chef Aspiration or Own a Five-Star Restaurant (you do not need to keep it after this generation is complete)
(Optional University Addition: Attend University and receive the Culinary Arts Degree)

Traits: Foodie, Clumsy, Gloomy
Aspiration: Master Chef
Career: Culinary (Chef Branch) or Own A Restaurant

Skills:
Cooking
Gourmet Cooking
(Extra: Mixology, Baking)

Collections:
Complete Experimental Food Prints Collection and learn their recipes
Unlock the 27 City Living Recipes

Mariska: That sounds like a lot of fuckin' work.

It will be, let's get going!

Oh and here are the rules. ALSO most of the first 2 gens are outdated cos I played and wrote ages ago but didn't post until now.


Really?

Mariska: I already said I don't wanna do this.

Too bad girl. You're not even Lazy in this save; you're Clumsy instead to fit with the generation. Tho the Erratic trait remains.

Mariska: And yet laziness will remain part of my winning personality. It's how you know me.

Winning my ass.


And of course we've got the Welcome Wagon.

Geeta: God this block is shabby.

Arun: Nobody made you come, Geeta, you're literally just bored and nosy.

Jesminder: :) Baby.


Jesminder: Well hi new neighbour!

Arun: Hope you're OK with crying.

Mariska: Yeah yeah, congrats on your dumb baby. I'm heading out.

Jesminder: So...we're off already then?

Mariska: Nah. Take a look around.


The neighbours are in the apartment and Miss Mariska is ordering some of the food she needs.

Mariska: Another taco. Different this time. I'm a culinary explorer.

Maaike: Not really I'm pretty sure the stallholder just heats these in the microwave.

Brant: Mine is cold in the middle.


Geeta: -No Arun, he doesn't need your coworker's number. Very few women are good enough for my Raj, isn't that right?

Raj:...I guess so, Mother.

Mariska: Well this is odd, and that's me saying that.


Mariska: So I got some random whim to be funny with you. I have a really good joke about crazy mothers.

Raj: It better be good, I snuck out to come back here.

Mariska:...You're an adult.


Raj: You are pretty but my eyes must not be seeing it.

This man apparently has the unflirty trait but is flirty right now; make it make sense.

Mariska: Oooook, Indian Norman Bates, I've got a spare key if you ever need to escape your mother. Please don't murder me in the shower.


Mariska: So let me tell you about this reheated burrito I payed £12 for and may have come out the microwave.

Raj: That's just a bit sad-

Mariska: Oh like you can talk.

She likes him. At least as a friend. 


But I still had her throw out a Compliment Appearance.

Mariska: For a cowed social recluse you're kind of cute tho.

Raj: SIN


Raj: But thank you. Hell yeah, I got some game-

Mariska: What a strange man.


Ahhh I forgot how pretty she is.

Mariska: I know I'm hot but it won't help me wash dishes.


Mariska: Wow! A note of cliches, as if my neighbours couldn't get more basic.


Maybe not so boring, considering that if Mariska was here she could knock on the door and someone would come out in a maid outfit.


Anyway here she is at home.

Mariska: UGH I nearly died on Blicbloc and my landlord is starting to creep me out!

Seriously. A day and a half of the save and he's messaged her like four times.


Mariska: Actually I don't see a microwave there so I wanna-

Yuki: Lol bye no samosas for you.


Mariska: Well screw you and your under-the-counter microwave I've got your samosas anyway!


Mariska: OK this was a mistake my mouth is on fire.

Hajar: Lol, white people...blue people? Are you some sort of alien?


Cameron: Now come on, pay the man. I want my bhel puri!

Sergio: This is bullying.

Akira: Hey lil mama lemme whisper in your ear-

Angela: Ugh. No.

Mariska: I'd let that happen, like come on girl. The only other person who seems to like me is some repressed shut-in.

Angela: That seems like your personal problem.


Mariska: Speaking of. Hi Raj.

Raj: Gotta close my eyes, Mother is watching-

Mariska: God and I thought my family was weird. 


Mariska: I'd unwrap that turban. Like an onion. You're my favourite onion, Raj.

Raj: Leave me and my fabulous headpiece out of this!

Mariska: You're a better looking onion than most, it's a compliment.


Mariska: Should they really be having a child if they fight like this? Seriously. I grew up in a dysfunctional household and I know what it's like!

(It also only got worse when you left)

Mariska: Really? How in the fuck?


Jesminder: Mariska dear! How are you? I've just been baking brownies-

Mariska: Save it Jesminder, I heard everything! Don't be fake with me. I hadn't even heard of all those swears before!


Like 3am...

Vlad: I peered in the window of that foxy lady and...I like.

Ew. No. Go away.


Luckily Mariska remained untouched by the creepypasta pencil known as Vlad.

Mariska: I knew my mother and that's enough vampirism for me. Anyway, I'm out here loving the smell of reheated empanadas in the morning.


Hajar: I can have anything on the menu ready in thirty seconds!

Mariska:...Yeah these burritos are definitely microwaved. Too bad I have to buy it anyway. Do you know that, guys?

Hajar: Dammit alien why are you blowing my cover.

Cameron: Leave me alone, this is my hangover breakfast. See that bench over there? I woke up on it.

Mariska: That's not a flex.


Mariska: Hey, Raj. Thought of another joke that's gonna be even funnier than your life...oh come on, that was gold. That sound? I'm doing dishes, nothing weird.


Raj: You're a good friend, Mariska-

Mariska: Bitch NO I will tell you when to touch me! Don't you dare call the shots.

Raj: But - I - what? Now I miss being an onion...

Fucking dumbass.


Not ten minutes later she rolled this fuckin whim. Yet she wouldn't let him hug her.

Mariska: Unpredictability babyyyyy - seriously. If this is gonna go anywhere he needs to get used to me.


Mariska: Sorry I was weird, dude. Aside from being exceptionally beautiful I'm also a bit loopy at times. All the time.

Raj: That's all fine. Hell I never thought a girl like you would give me the time of day There had to be a catch, right?

Mariska: Bitch everything about me is a catch.

Raj: You're quite right...I mean in the good way. You're a catch, like a really good big salmon-


Mariska: OK shut up and kiss me.

I did not plan on having Mariska and Raj be a thing, but they got along so well at first meeting. It was probably always gonna be this way. I think they're cute.

In their own way.


Raj: I'm not Norman Bates but it's important to note - my mother is not gonna like you.

Mariska: Oh DEAR, difficult family members? How ever will a delicate flower like me cope?

Raj: I get the feeling you're being sarcastic.

Mariska: Seriously. I can handle that old broad.


Raj, thinking: Wow I've never actually been in in a girl's bedroom before.

Mariska, also in contemplation: Huh his beard is kinda scratchy.


Raj what is that face.

Mariska: Having second thoughts about the onion!

Raj: *concerned but still horny*


Mariska: Right. Sorry about that. Voices and stuff y'know. Wanna sex?

Raj: Wait, really?

Mariska: Yeah. What else am I gonna do this afternoon?

Raj: Well, I guess...just as long as my mother never finds out. As far as she knows nothing happened before we were married-

Mariska: Ew who said anything about marriage, dude? You're gonna get some ass, just be happy with that. Gawd.


Raj: Goodbye, my love-

Mariska: OK lets's not throw the L-word round. To work with you now.


Mariska went to get another CL recipe to try and lo and behold-

Mariska: Why are you still here? 

Raj: Uh...turns out I wasn't needed. Slow evening. I was just enjoying spending time with you.

Mariska: Oooh, thank you. You can stay. I rather like the sight of you in my apartment. As long as you give me turns on the chair.


Raj: Actually, no. Don't hug me. I've already fucked up enough.

Mariska: Excuse me?!?

Yeah EXCUSE ME RAJ.


So he LEFT and then immediately invited her to a party.

Raj is about as unstable as Mariska it seems.

Mariska: Which is why he should be mine dammit.


Raj: Hahaha heyyyy.

Mariska:  Who are you looking at exactly?

Raj: So I hit the wrong number...

Mariska: And yet here I am, the person you invited anyway. Doesn't that say something?


Like five minutes later Raj got over himself and they made up.

And made out.


Raj: Baby I don't know what I was thinking. Being with you could never be a mistake.

Mariska: Ah don't worry about it. We all have our moments. I've basically already forgotten what you did.

Raj: Aces!


Raj: Maybe later we can get down to business and...

Mariska: Uh, tomorrow maybe? It's like midnight already.

Raj: I have some ideas...

Mariska: Clearly you know nothing about sex. Already obvious from the everything about you.


They became official anyway.

Mariska: WHEE!

Raj: It's like she has a pogo stick that's badass!

Is it now.


And she's home.

Mariska: Can I help you little rugrats?

Jewel: We're looking for some candy...in someone else's house.

Maximilian: Dammit Jewel I told you not to give the game away.

Mariska: It's chill. I know how to open jimmy the lock of that apartment over there. I bet they've got loads of sweets.


Mariska: Oooooh I see swirls...hey do you think I would make a good mother?


Mariska: What the hell happened last night and why does my neck feel like that? Pretty sure I didn't let Raj give me a hickey...

It's a vampire.


Jesminder: So I've got her bills, and our bills...and maybe we can just mix these up so if somebody else pays my hospital bill, it's a happy accident-

Mariska: *sniffffff*


Mariska: You better not have bitten me last night! I feel terrible and it hurts a LOT!

Raj: Le gasp! My love I would never! Clearly given both Hugging Incidents consent is important.

Mariska: I believe you. Then, what the hell?

Jesminder: More importantly what the hell kinda conversation is this to have in the hallway?


Mariska: I did tell him to help himself to anything in the fridge.

Raj: Double fistinggggg

Mariska: Uh....never mind. You do know those aren't alcoholic, right?

Raj: Sure I do! I just love experimenting with different flavour combinations, even in drinks!

Mariska: Well, great. So do I. I guess.


Mariska: So if it wasn't Raj it was definitely that creepy vampire. I'll grow garlic I guess. This is still preferable to my boyfriend breaking my trust.


Anas: Well how you doing girl? I'd take a piece of-

Mariska: You and your dyed mutton chops would never be so lucky. In your dreams.

Anas: Oh you will be.

Marisa: Eurgh.


Mariska: Hi Raj. This town is full of creeps.

Raj: Yeah...don't let them get you down! You're awesome and my best friend.

Mariska: R-really?


Mariska: Hey guys, can I play?

Baako: Sorry, ma'am, this is a daddy-daughter day for me and little Billie here. Right sweetie?

Billie: I've got my cupcake now go to hell, you're lame.


Baako: If you're gonna be dressed like that I'm definitely up for a game actually.

Mariska: Nope, you ruined it. Goodbye. Aren't you married anyway?


Mariska: Hey, brochettes for the win so far, these taste amazing!


Mariska: The next morning.

Mariska: I wanna CLEAN why won't it LET ME


Mariska: Hey you look good.

Raj: So turns out my mother has been conducting an affair with a young DJ. They eloped last night and now she's too ready to have me out.

Mariska: Good God. Should've pegged her as a hypocrite really. Wanna stay here then?


Guess that's a yes.

Mariska: Finally! A successful hug!

Seriously I don't know why that was such a big deal before. Particularly the last time considering they had literally had sex.


Goddamn unflirty Raj. I've never played an unflirty sim and all their romantic interactions are messed up. This is the 'unflirty kiss'.

Mariska: Let me take charge pls this isn't good.

Raj: I'm trying.

Jeez...it looks borderline nonconsensual.


Geeta: Ah. Her. I knew you liked her from the start, dear.

Raj: Here she is. Isn't she sweet, Mother?

Mariska: Up both of yours, I'm anything but sweet.

Geeta: Well,...say what you like about my Joaquin but he's always been polite!

Mariska: Take it or leave it, ma'am.


Raj: I still can't quite believe you're chill with this! Remember when you chased my sophomore year science partner out of the house with a slipper?

Geeta: I'm like 70 and I can' be bothered with that anymore. Plus Mariska's at least more interesting than Miss Summer Holiday or whatever her silly name was.

Raj: It definitely wasn't that. What a stupid name!


Geeta: Who grows garlic in the living room? Crazy girl...and what are those two white bubbles at my crotch? 

Mariska: I think we're out of plates...hey Mrs Rasoya do you like dishes? Specifically doing them?


Mariska: Dammit...dammit! Why did you get a Bullet Bill?

Geeta; I need all the help I can get! Mario's Kart is not easy to drive!

Mariska: Is that a pun or do you just not know games?

Comments