Perfect Genetics - Gen 3, Week 4


Teen Umbriel. She really is absolutely adorable, and got more from her other mother (Lilith Vatore) than I thought. I think it's the eyes and facial structure.


And here's silly little Solstice.

Solstice: I'm special!

Tethys: And I need a nap already.


Calypso is trying to entertain a schoolfriend.

Shaina: Should I be impressed by this piano? I mean come on, it's not like you can play it.


Grandma Deanna is playing with Antares, who has very little time before his child birthday, and needs to be a Happy toddler.

Deanna: Hahaha but what about my happiness?

Antares: I believe I can FLY-


Solstice: So does yoghurt count as dinner?

Ursa: It does in this house, heir or not.

Shaina: So I found some poo, does this belong to you child?


Ursa: You look like you're having trouble there, sis.

Umbriel: Yeah, well high school homework is a different level. Who the hell is Al Gebra?

Ursa:...Science teacher? That dick sixth grader who pushed me over today? 


Shaina:...I mean, I'm not a dog person. I don't really like them.

Ursa: You WHAT. This friendship is over. You are dead to me. We are sworn enemies.

Shaina: What friendship? You guys are weird.

Ursa: Oh you try living my life.


Calypso's dad Freddy came over.

Calypso: Oh Dad! It's nice to finally meet you!

Freddy:Yeah sorry I didn't come round before, kiddo. Thought it might be awkward...

Calypso: Mum has moved on with both men and women-

Freddy: Sure that's what I'm talking about.

Calypso: You know all my siblings? None with the same person.


Solstice: Y'know we have a table?

Umbriel: Yep. I'm babysitting you, dear.

Solstice: I think Mariko has this, big sis.

Umbriel: You'll learn that's not true.

Mariko: No, I have this. You all saw me chase that squirrel right?


I forgot Freddy was still here.

Freddy: Guess I won't beat my daughter in chess.

She'll probably beat you at this point dude, she is pretty good.


Freddy: Ah...Deanna...was definitely hoping to see you.

Deanna: I don't know what you're on about, hi, I'm working on this mask now :).


Mariko: Do you like my new mop, Sutherland family?

Grimm: Seriously I want a water bowl, this is torture.


Grimm: Hmmm *munch munch* looks like they overwork her...oh well, not my problem, let me have my fourth bowl of food.


Antares: Yay! Birthday!

Deanna: I'm not really here in spirit, now blow away!

Antares: Oh you're gonna regret that...


Deanna: Ohhh no, you're Self-Assured and you want friends, I'm terrified. Not a healthy self-esteem!

Antares: You'll just have to wait longer.

Deanna: My entire life is waiting. I've been 23 for about a hundred years methinks.


The Morning...

Antares: What's going on with you, sister? Circling the drain of existence now that I'm here and all. You're not the only ego about!

Calypso: Who are you again?

Antares: Very funny. You'll find out.


Of all the places.

Grimm: Shhhzzzz these are rockstar moves. I had a crazy night last night.

Doing what?

Seriously he never leaves the house anymore.


Tethys is actually trying to be a mother. Better late than never Teth.

Solstice: So that's apple juice, Fruit Loops but only the red ones, then I want to read a book-

Tethys: Yeah no, I'm throwing you on the potty.


I suppose Tethys has to step up cos her Grandma is doing this shit.

Deanna: But seriously what's the POINT anymore? You know I haven't had a cookie since my stomach withered seventy years ago?

Grimm: *stretches* Eeeeeeee - not my problem, I can eat the cookies.

Deanna: Well I won't clean your diarrhoea!

Grimm: But you clean everything.

Deanna: I KNOW


One of Deanna's clubs is coming over. Rigel is also here, as always.

Rigel: Wow. The e-boy look. Not really alt at this point, is it?

Catboy: I'm a TikTok star. Your articles are still languishing at the back of the free paper.

Rigel:...Ugh got a point.


These two have been abandoned upstairs to play chess. Think it suits 'em fine ngl.

Ursa: Don't tell Calypso but you're a way better chess partner.

Umbriel: Ooh is that so?

Ursa: Yeah cos you actually play instead of talking shit.

Umbriel: You're saying that cos she always beats you. I'm not there yet.

Ursa:...No.


And this...I don't even know what.

Paolo: What? I'm helping Deanna, knew her back from her Coven days. Push! It! Up!

Rigel:...Kid. Unlock that door.

Antares: Shhhh, shhh, I just need some social skill and I'll leave you be. Nobody else knows you're here.


Antares: We're going to have a lovely conversation.


Deanna: Dammit! My pants! And I was gonna ask Paolo to check out my form-

Paolo: What was that about pants?


Tethys: Uh...hi. I'm assuming you're one of my many relatives.

Raven: Mother always said your father stole her birthright.

Tethys: Ah. Vela then. Her hair was too dark, them's the rules.

Raven: Perhaps so. But mine's not.

Tethys: I'm not gonna fight a kid. I'll send one of my other kids to do it for me though. Get off my property.


Awww, how cute. It could be a child-hood sweethearts sort of thing if they weren't, y'know. Cousins.

Antares: Yeah my Mum does a fully mediocre job running the house, it's Grandma who keeps it together.

Raven: Even my mum admits to that last part!


This seems safe.

Calypso: Now I'ms cared of nothing...but please don't drop her on my head!

Solstice: Giddy up horsey! Take me far away!

Tethys: Yeah I actually hate this, GRANDMA-


Raven: -y'know Mum did mention that in a few generations-

Antares: Whoooaaa there this isn't Twinbrook.

Nalani: Time for some sick beats.

Catboy: That's right! Get into it (yuh)!


Ursa's working on a school project. I want her to get an A ASAP.

Ursa: So many possibilities...maybe one day I could make a real volcano. And get ad og of course.


Calypso: Well. Off to play the piano.

Umbriel: *snicker* Everybody clear the room again. You're gonna sound terrible.

Calypso: Still salty about all the times I beat you at chess? I was a Renaissance Sim before it was cool.


Umbriel isn't very into her romance novel.

Umbriel: And they all lived happily ever after...c'mon this ending is obvious! I want a grilled cheese.


Rigel and Averie finally made things official. 


Also, Calypso's grandfather Ukupanipo Hekekia is still out here fathering kids. 


As always Deanna is awake all night, grinding some skill.

Deanna: But I already FINISHED this one!

Eh but the association ones are like 4k a pop. So do it.


In the morning, the kids join Deanna in the endless skilling.

Umbriel: I absolutely have to beat that little brat...

Deanna: You wanna be a ninja? Buy the outfit then, that's all I can say.

Antares:...Super helpful Grandma, I was talking more about your super-speed.

Deanna: Hell no. I'm not cursing anyone else to this endless existence.

At this point the twins aged up to Adult.


Tehtys: Dunno what you're on about, I'm as young as ever.

Three days dear, and I'm talking about the other twins.

Tethys: Well me and Rigel actually shared the same man-womb, y'know.


Antares found the old Grandpa Shed/Quarantine Room.

Antares: But it's quite nice, I bet I could make it into a really good clubhouse.

There's too many kids and you're not the heir, you're not having a clubhouse.


Antares: Sigh. Curse of the middle kids, right sis?

Ursa: Yeah, guess so. I still don't have a dog.


I had Tethys invite her fiancee over. They haven't seen each other in a couple days.

Alyson: So is this what my life would be like with you, Teth? Just...running around after these things?

Tethys: Well this is the last one. And it's only 'cos my grandma's having a breakdown and said I needed to raise her.


Thanks to Antares rolling a bunch of whims for Ursa, she's going to be his BFF for Level 2 of the aspiration. And...what happened to his face? Looking stretched out.


Tethys: It'll be more like this once they're all grown up. Come closer...

Alyson: Tethys, I'm not making out with you on this dance floor we're like 30.

Tethys: Haha. Yeah! Thirty, that's me.


Umbriel: Grandma there's a cat in the house.

Deanna: Pretty sure your Mum sent Grimm out last night-

Umbriel: No I mean an actual CatMan, and he's staring.

Deanna:...Oh shit. William stop freaking out my granddaughter.


Deanna: Hello? Hello? Do you feel this?

William: Heeeeeh.

Umbriel: I'm still scared.

I don't know what's happening.


Alyson: Wow Teth you know all the moves.

Tethys: Was that grown up enough for you?

Alyson: Not really there was some robot toy in there-

Tethys: Eh, my kids use the thing. One of em probably left it behind.

Alyson:...You're fucked up. But hot.

Tethys: I know.


Ursa and Antares became partners-in-crime.

Antares: Oooohohoho so many plans, so many ideas-

Ursa: Just wait until I'm certified A, I'm not risking my aspiration for your ass.


William: We meet again. Your computer looks like my head, dear girl.

Umbriel: Well thanks for ruining my entire bedroom.

OK this is freaking me out.


Tethys: Oh, Alfonso! I remember you from my younger days.

Alfonso: You look the same, well except-

Tethys: Some baby weight, yes. You try having five of the little fuckers. You still single?

Alfonso: I was never single.


Deanna: Tastes so much worse than Mariko. But it's worth it, all worth it. See if I ever let him back in this house.


Umbriel: I guess she loves me in her own way.

Calypso: Out of the way, pleb, the true polymath is arriving.

Deanna: *kicks William in the ribs*


Tethys: Wooo, yeah I'm your noble steed Solstice...when do you grow up again?

Solstice: Fly pony fly-

Tethys: That's actually impossible.


Raven: There's some random drunk man without a shirt stumbling through your snapdragons. Your mother must have really let standards slip.

Antares: Sounds like her. If he passes out, let's draw on his face.

Raven: Eh, deal.


More pictures.

Raven: Seriously, the fuck's wrong with his face?!


Tethys is hacking her work performance. She's already skilled enough for her next promotion and I'm bored of waiting.

Tethys: Me too. That's the great thing about this career track. I don't have to be that good at video games, just gotta use my programming skill to make them think I am.


I've deciedd that Tethys is going to break off her engagement. They really do not have that much chemistry, and the second the Observatory WooHoo happened Tethys lost interest. I thought it's be fun for the unflirty Sloane to be the final romantic partner.

Slaone: Well I disagree, break off your engagement first, you harlot.

Tethys: So no guns?

Sloane: Back in the holster please.


Where's Grimm been this weekend? I seriously don't know. Tethys let him out and he just didn't come back. I noticed his panel red and had her call him back several times. Eventually he gave up and passed out outside.

It's like having a drunk friend.


Pollux is having his goddamn fifth child. He's outdone his brother Mercury and matched Tethys, and those were actual heirs who needed that many.

Deanna: But he can't touch this.

This kid should have interesting genes, that's all I can say.


Felix is out to haunt.

Felix: Oh my beauties...what have they done to you?

Yeah the garden's been a bit neglected since he died.


Felix:-but it's OK, Deanna dear, I don't blame you at all. You must be so busy with all those *shudder* children.

Deanna: Yeah, well...I'm still pretty needed around here.

Felix: Well I've heard Tethys is stepping up. And there's some good heads on her children. And I miss you.

Deanna:...Are you saying...


Felix: Only if you're ready, babe.

Deanna: I've been ready since...oh I don't know, Tethys' third? I'm losing myself the longer I stay here.

Felix: You're not the same woman I died on.

Deanna: Yeah. I know. You don't even need to convince me. I want my mortality back.


And so Deanna Sutherland nee Raha got to work making her third Vampirism Reversal cocktail.


Antares: That's a nasty looking breakfast smoothie, Grandma.

Deanna: Wow you really don't know what you're talking about.


Deanna: The Light...it enters me after all this time!

Antares: *chomp chomp* Someone say something?

Anyway Deanna is mortal now. She will age as normal and probably die sometime in Gen 4.


Grimm: Hiss! Get out of here strange man!

Felix: Oy. I am the founder. And I will stomp on you with my ghost foot.

Mariko: Surely these people are rich enough to just click replace...


Maybe I shouldn't have turned Deanna mortal. I don't know how she's surviving this one.

Deanna, beneath the wreckage: CRYYYYY FREEDOM.


Tethys: Guess life is more dangerous when you aren't a vampire, huh Grandma?

Deanna: I was an undead bloodsucker who didn't sleep, not fucking invulnerable. Hurry up and help me rebuild this, it's your granddad's. And I'm fond of him recently.

Tethys:...Why exactly?


With everybody busy, I have time to really focus on wooing Sloane.

Slaone: What the FUCK is that how are you suddenly so attractive?

Tethys: Always have been. This thing is just a silly plastic toy, cupid.com.


Without the drainings Mariko might actually pull herself together.

Mariko: I'm too old for this - ah CRAP, my back!

Solstice: Heheheheh how silly! It's only pain.

Mariko: Oh you try it next time, legacy brat.


I kinda love Sloane? Almost wish I'd used her as a baby parent.

Sloane: Wait...how did I get roped into this date? I don't even like flirting.

Calypso: It's my mother, she's kind of a hurricane? Some are too weak.

Sloane: Oh whatever, shouldn't you be in school?

Calypso: Yes, but I have been locked in here to pursue my studies-


They had a good date and even became good friends, and tbh they probably are better off as friends. For now, Tethys has completed her aspiration!

Sloane: Of course I'll be your girlfriend! You're right, it really is just a word.

Tethys: Wanna celebrate this?

(Yes, they went to do it in the shower)


As they were, all the kids came home.

Umbriel:  Ah, Granddad's frog collection...what do you know about circuits?

Whirlyflower Frog: You need friends, that's what I know.

Umbriel: Didn't ask.


Antares is doing better.

Antares: Chin up, Blair! You could be hanging out with one of my other family members.

Blair: Heh. Or worse - my own.

Antares: That really is the worst.


Alyson:Nice of you to call, huh fiancee?

Tethys: Well you could have called.

Alyson: And you smell like someone's perfume.

Tethys: I can explain. It's mine. Or my Grandma's. Or, y'know, Umbriel's a teen, they wear all kinds of crazy-

Alyson: No.


Alyson: C'mon then Teth, tell me of your sins.

Antares: Oooh I smell drama-a-brewing,

Tethys: Get inside or I'll give your Uncle Rigel the real key next time.


Tethys: Anyway, the whole engagement thing...I just wanted to try it. Like a hobby, y'now. You understand right?

Alyson: I understand that I dodged a bullet now.

Tethys: Sounds cool, have a good life!


Tethys: Oh great, another one.

Lilith: Let me in this heat is unbearable.


A happier human Deanna got a promotion and is helping out Umbriel.

Umbriel: Damn Grandma, it works! You're the original Renaissance Sim!

Deanna: At this point I've surpassed even that requirement. Immortality isn't all bad.


Our little heiress Solstice is locked up to skill, as expected.

Solstice: Mmm. Cold fried egg! A mercy!


Ursa: Oh Wow, Miss Lilith. Surprised my mum could even land a beauty like yourself.

Lilith: Smooth, kid.

Guess she's learning from Antares. He's already Level 7 social.


Calypso finished Artistic Prodigy.

Calypso: But was it worth the solitary confinement? My entire brain feels like jelly.


Umbriel is genuinely looking like a super-sim. These are her skills after one weekend, mostly autonomous. The perfect budding Renaissance Sim. I might have to do something with her. Maybe the Room Challenge?


Anyway, on with the actual challenge which Umbriel can't inherit...

Lilith: Nice prank then, you're a pretty feisty kid, you and your sister.

Antares: Well thanks, lady.

Umbriel: He's being sarcastic.

Lilith: And then there's you Umbriel.

Umbriel:...Thanks Mum.


The Grandpa Shed is back in use, now that Deanna actually gets to sleep and all.

Deanna: Haha! Call it the GrandMA shed.

I'll add a 'SuperGreat' too.



Morning...

Tethys: Um excuse me, why are you meowing so loud? To personally wake me up?

Grimm: I wasn't even in your room. This is preposterous, right butleress?

Tethys: She is not gonna help you! She can't even help herself!

Mariko: Hey I'm turning it round.


Deanna: Why did I turn mortal just before I started working the 6am shift? Tiredness sucks.

Grimm: Yah boo sucks to be you, also happy birthday.

Calypso: You're not a substitute for caring parents but thanks Grim!


Solstice: Um, wtf.

Yeah...the birthday spin clipped her through the wall.

Solstice: Seriously I was just trying to take a piss.  Also, what is that headgear?


One makeover later...

Calypso: Right, now I can help properly with you-

Solstice: Um I don't need babysitting I'm already smarter than y'all.

Calypso: Yeah sure-

Solstice: For one thing that plate is spoiled.


Calypso definitely got the thin Hekekia mouth, but she's making it work! I think she's really pretty. She got Loner and the Lady of the Knits aspiration.

Antares: C'mon Calypso, go to school, make friends.

Calypso: Maybe I'm confident being alone, brother. You should try it.

Antares: Well damn.


Fridge is getting empty and Deanna can't just cook all night like she used to. So we hired a caterer.

Chase showed up and he's very useful.

Chase: What? They paid $100 for me to visit, no? I love being that in demand. Also, this clay is like crack.


Solstice: Ah bed..you're the one who really loves me. *pat pat*


Ursa: Yeah Grandma you were way more together when you were a vampire.

Deanna: Shush I'm getting used to things!

Oh also, Ursa got her A and finished off her aspiration. She's working on Scamp now but I'll doubt she gets there, 'cos she has like 3 days before her birthday.


Umbriel came home flirty and invited this guy over. I wondered how it would go.


It wasn't great at first. He was being a dick.

Adolfo: Actually I'm sorry, there was a death in my family, and some douchebag knocked my books all over the floor and-

Umbriel: Yeah, OK guy. It's cool. Let's give this another shot.


Ursa: Well...they don't make a dog suit so I'm goin' for this. Just try and take it off me!

She's in a phase.


And Calypso is still happiest skilling by herself.

Calypso: All that whining about being locked up was me taking the piss. This is my JAM.

The room: *silent apart from knitting needles*


Chase: Good to see you Teth. Now put some damn clothes on.


He's still...rough around the edges.

Adolfo: You're just a stupid boastful girl who can't even get her A-grade-

Ursa: Awww snap I'm better than you.

Adolfo: Not to mention your creepy little brother and that THING in the bear suit.


Chase: What's that you're saying about my grandchildren. Do NOT talk bad about my family-

Umbriel: Granddad you don't even know us.

Chase: Hush I'm trying to help you.

Ursa: I'm a real bear actually, it's in the name.

Adolfo: Idiots...


Tethys:...So. Calypso. Any boys you have your eye-

Calypso: Nope.

Tethys: Right, of course. I'm an example, silly Teth.  Any people-

Calypso: That's not something I feel like discussing.

Tethys: Ugh, fine, just don't bring over dickheads like your sister.

Calypso: We both know I'm smarter than her.

Tethys: Oh I'm not getting into this debate.


Rigel and Averie are going for a second kid, yay!


Tethys starts her morning by streaming in her underwear.

Tethys: C'mon we've seen this, e-Thots sell and I'm not dried up despite what my exes say-


Calypso: So Mum's cat finally lost it.

Antares: Well he sounded in distress and there was a lot of clacking and buzzing and then I decided...nah.

Grimm: Aeeeieeeeiiieee stop SPINNING


He got older. More importantly, grumpier.

Grimm: Fuck off you couldn't give me a cake too?


Tethys : Aww, Grimmy. Even in your old age you'll be the best man in my life.

Grimm: I know you're complimenting me but that's sad.


Mariko: Somebody discipline that child! She's messing up all my hard work!

Sostice: Yeah whatever I already own this house!

Mariko: I mean who's looking after her?

Well I'm pretty sure you are, dear.


This is Rigel's mother-in-law, Cindy. She's a badass.

Cindy: Oh DEAR, are you missing your husband?

Deanna: *sniff* Yeah, a bit.

Cindy: Well don't then. I certainly won't miss mine.


Solstice: Hahaha I'm Grimm and I'm 40 and I have ARTHRITIS-

Grimm: Tethys your daughter is making fun of the elderly-

Tethys: Well who - oh shit, that's me.


Umbriel invited over another upstanding member of society over.

Cannon: Well up yours then!

Umbriel: What did I even - wait, let me help you!

Huh. It's not surprising that she might end up with warped ideas of relationships.


Antares finished his aspiration.

Antares: Well gee thanks Mariko, you're my best friend cos you helped me finish my childhood goals!

Rigel: *sniff* I wanted to be the final friend...

Sorry Rig, you were a contender.

Rigel: Nah I'm actually sad cos I'm not ready for a new child AND my MIL is staying over.

Antares: Why else would you be here?


Rigel: *obnoxiously singing* Youuuu got old...youuuu hit 40!

Tethys: Well you're next bitch.

Mariko: *honk*


I actually made Rigel go next cos, y'know, they're twins.

Rigel: Not fair.


Also Solstice grew up.

Deanna: And here we see, the Watcher's awful, awful picture-taking skills.

Umbriel: Heheh ready for homework club Sol?

Solstice: Y'all are really lame huh. Where's that cat, he's pretty cool now for some reason.

Umbriel: I'll find him, it'll make his day!

So yeah, Solstice is a Cat Lover and a Whiz Kid.

Umbriel: Awwww, taking after your-

Solstice: No, there's four childhood aspirations, it's pure chance.


In a first, our spoiled little heiress go t her own personalised room before taking over as a YA! Not even Mercury got that.

What can I say, I wanted to even up the house's floorplan a bit anyway.


See what I mean about Umbriel? She's rarely plonking herself in front of the TV or computer, always just skilling.

Umbriel: WOW, I get to learn a new thing!


Grimm spent all night sitting and staring at the door.

Grimm: You see, I want to go in and get that good yummy food. At the same time...the people are in there, and Tethys is at work. So why would I go?


Tethys got an adult makeover of course.

Tethys: I went to the stylist and said 'make it vintage-inspired classy rich woman, but also a bit slutty'.

Taht's what I was going for with this outfit, yes.


Holy SHIT Deimos got married. She has an interesting face...

Deimos: Can't complain at this point!


Solstice: Well, my life ain't roses that's for sure. I might be the spoiled baby heiress of the family, but this pasta tastes like stale regret.


Mariko: *sniffle* Sometimes I miss having my own life.

Felix: Pah! Who told the Help she could cry?

He will always be a bit of an asshole.

Felix: I would have dreamed for your life when I was young, y'know, and living in a shack with all those kids...


Mariko: Your ectoplasm-stinking self won't be so cocky when I fight you.

Felix: As if, my Dede won't let it get that far-

Deanna: Meh. Not my problem, gotta go to work.


Antares and Calypso's other parents are both old now. Freddy should be around for frickin' ever cos he's a mermaid (I think) but Karina will probably only just see her son grow up.

Karina: Bold of you to assume I'm coming near that house.

Freddy: Waht's your definition of 'around'?


Whiz Kids have an advantage, adult attention, 'cos of the reading goal.

Tethys: Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.

Grimm: Oh yes, glad I woke up in time Miss Teth.

Solstice: Bagsy the seat next to the cat. 

Tethys: None of the others will fight you for that. They won't even listen.


Ursa: Brother! You, me, competition, let's go!

Antares: Uh...are you high?

Ursa: mum has this dirnk she takes to her competitions, and I tried it out! God I feel like a shooting star! Maybe I'm too good for you, mortal.


Solstice: Hi there, Grimmy!I know you get ignored sometimes but I really do think you'll be my friend.

Grimm: What? As a GHOST? I'm gettin up there in age, you know.

Solstice:...Well sure, if that's how it goes.


Tethys spent most of the day working on her mobile app.

Tethys: It's gonna be a hookup/dating site that uses data on how good you are at games. Nobody deserves to accidentally get with a noob.


Calypso/: Y'know I chose this spot so I could be alone actually-

Solstice: Don't care and I need your help. Actually can I just give you the workbook and go play with the cat? I'll pick it back up in-

Calypo: Not on your life. I'll help you with maths if you remind Umbriel I'm smarter than her.


Umbriel: Sooo...what have you actually done all day? You were sat there when I left for school, and there's still that moldy cheese sandwich-

Mariio: Oh, nononono. I'm growing the flavours, don't worry.

Umbriel: Maybe your deficiencies weren't grandma's fault. Oh well, off to chess off with the little one.


Umbriel: It's time. 

Solstice: Gawd. I know. Let a girl breathe. Also, Calypso is smarter than you.

Umbriel: Sure, she told you to say that.

Calypso: Nope, the kid's got an independent mind-

Antares: She definitely told her to say that.


Ursa: Heheh this typing game is fun and SHINY and I'm totally beating my brother-

SolsticE: Damn she's still on mum's potent energy drinks huh?

Umbriel: I was thinking your brain's addled with the stuff. WHAT were those closing moves?

Solstice: Hey, it was my first game!

Ursa: Naaaah, give that brat hell Umby


Calypso: So. Why are you invading my paradise?

Antares: I have the same claim as this house on you. I'm just making Grammy's bed damp and chlorine-smelling.

Calypso: Huh. Why tho.

Antares: I dunno. For the evulz, wink.

Calypso: Subtle hinting there, little brother.


Teth was promoted to Level 9. Also, there was some dude on teh lawn.

Tethys; Random man! Is there a reason you're standing out here at 1am? I don't know what you've heard but I moved on from that part of my life!

Sullivan:..I'm your cousin, Tethys.

Tethys: Well come and introduce yourself at a normal time then, damn.


Mariko: Well well well look who's trying to steal my gig.

Tethys: I have enough cooking skill to keep this family alive. I'll fire you, don't test me.You've been really useless this week.

Mariko: The lag is all consuming...


There are a good few vampires in the second gen, so Tethys is still getting new cousins.

Pollux still hates children btw.


Ursa still remains a bear.

Ursa: Yes...much better. Although maybe I should have waited until after breakfast.


Tethys: Ah. Let mem read to my prccious little girl...my one True Child.

Calypso: Ew, people, gotta hide i the bathroom.

Antares: All around me are familiar faces.

Solstice: Ah it's good to be heiress. Yeah Antares, listen from over there you shit.


Dipper died. RIP dude. In your later years, I didn't see a lot of you but... nothing wrong with keeping distance from this family.


Grimm really does love Tethys. He follows her everywhere.

GrimmL: What, no, shut up. I picked this spot randomly.


Calypso: Wow! My father called you yet forgot about me! Love that!

Solstice: Wow, looks like someone doesn't have adad.

Calypso: Shut up you're the same.

Solstice:...I know.

Deanna: What did I just agree to?

Freddy apparently carries a flame for Deanna still. More then he cares about Teth. So...new romance?

It was about here that the house broke. Literally. Nobody would go in it.


*one trip to Manage Worlds later*

Ursa: Oh wow, my old nursery, haven't seen you in a while.

Don't mention that I forgot to get another candles shot.

Ursa: Eh, they were getting lame.

Anyway, Ursa got the Friend of the Animals Aspiration, and the Foodie trait. She is not an heir and will be the family chef until she moves out. Because that aspiration is hard.

Comments