The Name Game - 2.13

 

Welcome back. Everyone gets to hang out in Selvadorada for a bit.

Impreza: Come on, flames. Show me the secrets of Hot Girl Shit.

Berwyn: Psh what a silly aspiration. We're a higher breed of women, aren't we Lu?

Luzija: Idk just trying to vibe. Now gimme a hug,  I got aaaaall that glue off my hands and everything!


Jude: Cybil you promised-

Cybil: Hush old man. I did the hard part. Even went through your typical incontinence.

Jude: Hey that never happens...almost.


Unfortunately, no more treasure to be found. At this point I was pissed off so just brought everyone home to finish out the weekend.

Impreza: What do you mean you don't want to be my boring starter boyfriend?

Kason:...Girl do you hear yourself?


WHAT FUCKING UNFAITHFULNESS? I didn't get any MCCC notifications of him being a rat so...

Eh. I was kind of rooting for these two in a twisted way but whatever.


And after a bit of flirting Preza rolled this whim.

Jesus Christ slow down woman you haven't even kissed yet!


Impreza: OK I've done it now, can we-

You're like fifteen, you need to calm down. Do some simple flirting like the date says.

Kason: This is the weirdest night of my life. Also the best, obv. But weird.


Impreza: Good for you. Now hold on I gotta piss.

Berwyn: It's OK! I'll entertain your maybe-boyfriend by killing it on violin.

Bea: Killing my eardrums maybe...

Kason: Yeah...

He really wasn't enjoying the music for whatever reason. Berywn's almost level 6 so she's not that bad anymore.


Maybe it wasn't Chaim's infidelity that ended that marriage. Way to move on, Thirz.

Thirza: Why thank you!



In other news, both Ophira and Sanjiv are gonna be grandparents.

Cybil: So me next? Lizard grandbabies? Please?

That's up to your son dear.


Impreza: So, wanna be 'official' and 'committed', 'boyfriend'?

Kaosn: I don't like how you're saying that but I do like you and your...intense face-

Impreza: These are my feelings for you, my darling!


Of course once she went to bed he revealed his asshole side.

Kason: You! Damn dog! I would have got so much further if you hadn't been around-

Bea: Bitch what I saw you two go in the shower! What else could you have done, made a damn puppy?

Noooope not now. Already did the teen pregnancy thing with Bellini in the randomcy and no thanks.


Bea: Although seeing my mistress's teenager daughter go off with someone...head empty, too horny.

Well there's no room for Bea puppies and won't ever be so it looks like you're getting spayed in the morning.


Berwyn: This sort of work is far below me...also it stinks like a stable. What does Mum feed her?


Jude: It may be a tiny bathroom but you're in it, and there's no other place I'd rather be.

Tosca: Oh Juuude you're so cheesy sometimes, really-

Josca forever (except for their rough patches when Tosca acts up lmao)


Tosca: Hey look I'm young again from this strange illness! We could almost be twins.

Cybil: Dear Lord do not say that. I'm not ageing badly enough to have a crisis or anything. I don't look like my old mother, I'm fine, I'm only...having a midlife crisis then, yup.


Luzija: Oh Grandma. Despite carrying the family trait I only ever show up as a side character. Or chained to this chess table.

Tosca: Many of this family's greatest minds grew up chained to the chess table.

Luzija: How high a bar is that then?

Tosca: Listen here you little shit-


Impreza: Well this looks like a fine establishment.

Crystal: It's actually not but it's the cheapest. And only.

Vet: Shhhh I'm just trying to make it until retirement, gotta pay bills and all.

Impreza: It cannot be hard. Just be born to a mother who lives with her parents on their beautiful island lot, duh.

Crystal: And this, Bubbles, is why we eat the rich.


Bubbles: I'll take anything if it's not that shitty supermarket kibble.


Vet Tech: OK, that's the surgery all done and - wow, nobody even came in with you. I could have just done anything I wanted to this dog-

Bea: This is reassuring.

Vet Tech: Quiet, you. At least I'm not sleeping.


Crystal: Awwww yeah handknitted socks!

Cybil: My son, the entrepreneur. Huh.

Crystal: No no no he gave them for free!

Yven: Yessiree.

Cybil: It's as close as he's gonna get.

Jude and Tosca have switched roles.

Tosca: I do feel alive. Less alive than if I'd just stayed on the couch.

Jude: It's been way too long since I did this and this painting is as blank as my mind.


Berwyn: Ah, it's so good to eat unobstructed, just my mouth and the fork, nothing else-

Bea: Y'know, you're actually a dick-


Yven always has a good time knitting.

Yven: The click-clacks really do relax my brain...is that what it was for you, Grandma?

Tosca, inside the house: Nah it's cos the Watcher got the knitting pack.


Perla: Nope. Get away from me and my phone. I'm not giving you my number, stick with your stick insect of a boyfriend.

Impreza: Girl relax I just wanna see that meme. You're funny.

Luzija: Lmao if you really believe that-

Perla: The child speaks wisdom.

Impreza:...I'm gonna dropkick her.

Luzija: Do it. I stopped feeling when I got this erratic trait, y'know.


Perla: Y'know actually I am into a chess game and show.

Impreza: I know you are bby.

Luzija: Um,  hello? Make your move or let me play against myself again, gawd.


They're on a date now lol.

Impreza: He was just practice, you're the real deal girl.

Perla: I'm definitely going to hell for this.

Impreza: Aw, as if! That would mean I'd go to hell. God would never dare.


Impreza please.


Impreza: Dammit Berwyn your music really isn't conducive to my slut dropping.

Berwyn: Bitch I was here first-

Perla: But you're not that good. Now I love my music. It's one of my two personality traits. You?...You just want to feel cool.

Impreza: Ooooohhh burn.

Berwyn: Maybe I won't provide romantic backing to your dates anymore, Preza-

Perla: *sarcastic gasp* How will she survive?


Perla: That was a really good date, Preza.

Impreza: *nom* Yeah I had fun with you-

Perla: I guess the thing you can do next is break it off with Kas-

Impreza: Mhm, yeah super busy with the salad.

Berwyn: Seriously, I thought I would be the main character-


Bea: Mother. Seriously. I'm not amused.

Cybil: Neither am I, but you also haven't licked me in a hot minute...you stay in horny jail, I've decided.

Bea: This is a betrayal.


Tosca maxed video gaming.

Tosca: Exactly, now can they gimme my damn promotion-


Yven: So I've got my sweet Andy, Chesmu's married, Impreza has her...collection, and how about you, Berwyn?

Berwyn:...All I need is my violin, brother. I am SO HAPPY-

Yven: Do you think I actually believe that?

Berwyn: Bitch shut up you believed Grandma was dead for six years.


Cybil: Aww, what a good little glow that is. Hey MUM new baby just dropped-

Tosca: Do not even JOKE ABOUT THAT CYB-


Luzija: Ready to get defeated, eldest brother?

Chesmu: Please I half-raised you and Preza, how could you ever beat me?

Luzija: Since you got into highschool and then politics...how much have you actually played? Because this is all I get to do.

Chesmu:...Shit.


Cybil: Sperm donor.

Fetu: My third-best one night stand.

Cybil: OI-

Bea: GET IT OFF-

Berwyn: I believe I could genuinely make an operetta out of this; the misunderstood middle child, chained to the kitchen, mere backing music for the idiocy around her-

Cybil: Why do you look so sad, dude?

Fetu: Why won't she shut up?!


Luzija: Soooo...you're my dad?

Fetu: In a way, yes?

Chesmu: Fuck do you mean, 'in a way'? It's just yes, go speak to the little freak you made.

Luzija:...Thanks, Ches.


Fetu: Maybe the girl is more talented than I thought cos her playing didn't kill my ears...anyway, this sound will make a perfect estranged-daughter-repellent!


Cybil: Yven is there one good reason you're in here disrupting my work?

Yven: Cos I love you and I really wanna-

Cybil: No.

Yven: Wow Ma. Ice-cold. That's us, just a pair of ice-cold bitches-

Cybil Get out of my room, son.


Despite her bravado Preza is still a gloomy teenager.

Impreza: Oh my God what if everyone does think I'm a slut tho?


Berwyn: I dunno. If you don't want people to think you're a slut, don't act like a slut.

Impreza: Oh VERY helpful-

Cybil: We have a vast array of dining spaces in this home. Or even other beds.


Cybil: ...

Jude: I just wanted to have breakfast with my favourite daughter!

Cybil:....Get OUT!

Jude: Hm. Fine. You've dropped to fourth-favourite now, hope you know that.


Yven: Grandma! So glad to see you in the flesh! Are you here to give me more guidance?

Tosca:...Nice to see you too, kid. You don't need my guidance to be the best knitsman in the world.

Yven: I did just learn how to make a 'scwarf'

Tosca: Don't call it that. This will be my final wisdom. Now move your ass out of this house already.


Bea: When I said I wanted attention I didn't mean I wanted to leave the house.

Cybil: Tough luck, Bea. It's your job to take the grandpa for a walk now.

Jude: Har har, Cyb.


Some random guy invited Cybil over and 'cos she's not busy I said yes.

Cybil:...Nope, still not getting it. If you're gonna kidnap me, good luck dude. You'll be begging my family to take me back.

Deshawn: No you're just...in my panel and I need someone who cares.

Daniela, this man's actual child: But Daaaaddy-


Luzija: I got my A grade. Does...does anyone care?

Berwyn: Shhh some of us have real problems!

Impreza: I mean I got mine too, Luzija, but I have other things going on you little saddo.

Luzija: I hate having sisters.


Berwyn: Even dogs are less lonely than me!

Cybil: Hehehe dance monkey!

Bea: This better be a big-ass treat lady.


Impreza had some people over.

Rhiannon: It sucks, I just lost the hairstyle and now I make Cherish's hat look good.

Cherish: Thanks - wait, what exactly did you say?

Ophira: Aw, only if you don't work it darling. That being said...Preza I'm a member of the main family, fix this shit.

Impreza: God, fine Auntie. But I'm getting rid of that gaudy towel of a dress and lace underthing, you're 58 years old.


Azure: Side-parted shoulder-length hair and a pink printed dress? How novel.

Ophira: Bitch please you stole my look in the first place.

Azure:...Maybe the Watcher is just uninventive.

Ophira: Yeah probs.


Bea: *growls* Seriously fuckin stop.

Azure: But the song of my-

Rhiannon: Yeah I agree with the dog.

Berwyn: The violin is a wonderful instrument and while my aunt Azure's a slouch on it, I, Berwyn, can-

Ophira: Nope. Nobody asked for this.

Aadhya: Why did I even want to meet my neighbours again?


Berwyn: Right, well nobody appreciates my art and I have no life. I'mma go cry now.

Impreza: Good, stop being so depressing. Marc here is already a bummer.

Marc: *sniff* My grandmaaaaa!


Darling:...What are you doing?

Donald: I can see Cousin Cybil sleeping :)

Darling: Yeah let's go home


The next morning...

Berwyn: Nice sisterly breakfast. Me four spaces away from your skank self, of course.

Impreza: OK that actually hurt. It's not like I made out with anyone new last night.

Berwyn: But you wanted to. Anyway, violin is actually a cool hobby and it's the people that are wrong.

Impreza:...Keep telling yourself that, sis.


Impreza: Heeeeh hehe I stole your sun blessing.

Berwyn: Dammit, I thought I could insult you and still get the best of both worlds.

Impreza: Well thanks sis, cos I am definitely ready to continue my quest.

Berwyn: What, to taste all the chapstick flavours?


Cybil: Nice, Mum. Take the curse I gave to you and curse me back with it.

I know it says you're being cursed but this is a blessing.

Cybil: Yeah but I hate joy, I wanted to be edgy.


Cybil: Uh...why exactly did you wanna come over?

Tamati: We met in the jungle and you keep appearing in my dreams. It's freaking my husband out. Gotta get to the bottom of this.

Cybil:...Well I can't fault you for lack of honesty.


Luzija: *sniff* Auntie Ophira says I'm a disappointment to the erratic.

Berwyn: Awww...Lu, you're turning out to be just a regular disappointment.

Impreza: *snort* I'm sure you know about that.

Berwyn: When I sell out concert halls you're so not getting a discounted ticket.


Impreza: So you're ready to stop being a weenie then?

Marc: Whatever helps, Preza.

Cybil: Hey kids can you - aw fuck it.

Impreza: I don't know her....why are you showing me your armpit?


Impreza: Honestly, you have a really pretty face.

Marc: So that's a good-

Impreza: Of course! Enough with the gender stereotypes already. Wanna make out in my mum's room?

Cybil: Anywhere but h - WHAT?


Marc: You're cute but the Jaws theme tune is putting me off.

Tosca: Hahaha nice.

Berwyn: And for my final revenge!

Impreza:...Hmmph.


Berwyn: I'm playing my violin and don't see shit.

Tosca: Wow...I'm proud of my family.

Marc: HOLYSHITLIPS-

Berwyn: You're old and half dead, that means you can stop pretending.

Tsoca: I'm not pretending. At least she's using the family beauty I granted you girls to her advantage.

Berwyn:...Just gonna play my violin.


Impreza: Respect to you, Berwyn. Making three notes in a row sound bad. Ugh, I need a snack after talking to this dweeb.

Tosca: Preza he's right...eh I don't care.

Berwyn: Music is better than people,

Impreza: You only say that 'cos you don't have friends.

Tosca: Haha. Beef.


Impreza: Actually, he's not so bad. Passable.

STOP IT


Marc: Yep you're moving way too fast and I'm going home.

Impreza: Eh, no skin off my nose.

Berwyn: Seeing you get rejected makes me so happy...oh, by the way, Marc-

Marc; Not interested in you either, you bitter wannabe hipster.


Berwyn:  Oh, as if! I grow up tomorrow! And then, my music will make the world go round.


Berwyn: And that's how the girl got over her teen angst, told her mean-ass little sister to fuck off and returned to the cheerful and talented violinist she always was.

Nobody is going to see your play, Berwyn.


Cybil: So do I get a character arc then, Berwyn?

Berwyn: I mean no, it's autobiographical and you haven't been around that much-

Cybil: Lmao definitely not coming to your show then.

Tosca: Don't worry, Berwyn! I have 25million followers, I'm sure I can get some of them to fill out a community hall!

Berwyn: Thanks, Grandma.


Jude: I'll race you to the shower, love!

Tosca: OK, but don't try too hard.

Jude: Well, I'll be too bewitched by your beauty.

Cybil: Uuuuugh my parents' love life is more active than mine. They're 95...


The next morning...

Yven: This minestrone kinda tastes weird, but-

Luzija: Dude that's definitely spoiled.

Yven: Oh whatever, as if I'd take advice from some mini bear!

Luzija: Your funeral.

Yven:...Who let a bear in? Did you eat my sister?

Luzja: In a way. Yes. The state of the Bear has consumed me.

She's in a phase.


Luzija: Yven's stomach is not bear-y happy, but-

Cybil: You should be better at words, daughter.

Impreza: It's so cute you're trying to fit in!

Berwyn:...Which is overrated. I do like the bear suit, it really goes against society's idea of-

Impreza: Of course you would.

Cybil: It's too early for this.


Awww autonomous hug moment.

Yven: It's OK Ma. I threw it all up into one of my failure socks.

Cybil: Those are covered in holes, darling, your granddad was mopping all morning. Couldn't you have just leaned over the deck?

Yven: And corrupt the ocean?

Cybil:...Somehow, you're still my favourite. Don't tell the girls.

I think they know. Honestly, I saw this as a goodbye hug. Yven's been a YA for nearly a week and now he has a serious boyfriend. Think it's his time to go.


Cybil: Eh. I'll distract myself from the only kid with my erratic trait leaving by jungleing shit up again.

Luzija has it.

Cybil: In name only. That face does not move.


Oh and while Cybil was exploring her mother finally became a social media star.

Cybil: At the young age of 203.

Anyway, well done Tosca.


Cybil: OK, so I'm 100% distracted from the actual temple, but I found all these moodberries.

Yeah, we can grow them and use them for-

Cybil:...I'm gonna put them all in one breakfast smoothie. It'll be like Emotions Roulette. You could get plain ol' strawberry or THIS!

Seriously, I had no idea these existed. I'll save them for when there's a gardener in the family.

Cybil:...So no smoothie?


Cybil: CHAIM not now-

Chaim: But I'm really lonely, and Cyb we were good together, right? RIGHT-

Cybil: Haaaanging up now.


Jude: OK, here's what you need to do, you gotta sharpen one of your limbs and lightly stab me, just enough so my daughter stops taking me on this shit-

Boneita: Never mind man I'm going back to the tomb.


Cybil: Holy shit! I never want to see a jungle again in my life!

Even though I like the pack, agreed. We're done with this temple and the aspiration. Let's get you two home.


Jude: Uh, Cyb get out of the way of the fridge I'm trying to make chilli.

Berwyn: I'm trying to make myself into a YA but nobody cares about that.

Jude: Listen up I've just been to the jungle and I am HUNGRY-


Ophira and her husband are having problems, apparently.


Gave Berwyn a bit of a makeover. Same accessories and makeup, but new dress and hair.

Berwyn: For my birthday I wished for peace and quiet. Not happening.

Jude: POT SPIN!

Tosca: You didn't do anything, dear.


Tosca: Well well well. Heard there's trouble with the husband..

Ophira: Goddammit I told the kids not to tweet that.

Tosca: Wanna talk about it? Cyb's always down to-

Ophira: Cmon Mum you know I'd rather eat the chess table.

Luzija: Please DON'T I'm so close-


Luzija: -to completing my childhood aspiration. Next to a dog turd. This represents my life.

How?

Luzija:..IDK ok I'll figure out the profoundness later.


Ophira and Sanjiv are now officially grandparents!

Cybil: CHESMU, YVEN, I'm waiting.


Yven: Just defied science over here, Andy come look at what we did~

Look at that face. I'm gonna miss this face.

Yven: Say what now?

Time to go, Yven. Your role as 'YA kid hanging around for a bit' is being taken over by Berwyn, because Musical Genius is an aspiration I actually get the full points for completing. So begone.

Yven: I mean also 'cos she's lonely.


Luzija: Ohhhh my gawd I'm letting these idiots see my face.

Jude, somewhere: LU, COME ON, I had to wash that thing-

Impreza: As if I care about your face, little sis! I'm crunching it up! One...three...seventeen!

Bea: Ugh go to school already y'all are putting me off my food.


Luzija: Well at least I'm growing up! May I be a slobby neat freak or a sad wreck of self-assuredness.

Tosca: Lol whatever kid. I'm gonna swim in the ocean. I've been about as much of a mermaid lately as you've had erratic emotions.

Luzija: Grandma this isn't about you how are you even still alive.


Luzija: Woo, ready to be an adult.

She's actually childish.

Luzija: Get it?

She also has the Successful Lineage aspiration. I...I don't know what do with this sim. Everything about her is a contradiction.

Luzija: Take it or leave it baby.

Maybe I'll make your sister be heir, you never know.

Comments