Drifting for Miles - House 3, Part 5

 

Nothing that interesting to start, except for Aspen's baby daddy knocking up another girl. Picked a winner, our Asp did.


Back at home now though. The grind continues.

Buckthorn: If only vacations could last forever...and I think my knees just cracked.


Buckthorn: Much better.

Candice:Who says holiday bliss has to end, love?

They're mentally on honeymoon.


I should probably sell the coffee machine because Candice is getting addicted.

Candice: What? If I drink enough coffee I live forever, no?


Candice: Whee! I'm a God and all I am is flexibility and energy!

Buckthorn: Show it off once I'm done pissing then, boo. Shower's not far.

This is like his third WooHoo wish in 16 hours. Horny jail for thee.

Candice: If so, I'll go with him.


Candice: Wow. My stepmother of the same age. What do you want, Rosalie.

Rosalie: A proper greeting, and should I chill with LP or-

Candice: I mean he's a fuckwit, but...I got nothing. Do it but it's not like I care.


Buckthorn: Babe...I appreciate you givin' me the bedroom eyes as I work, but I have stuff to do and you need to just sleep.

Candice: Don't be silly, I'm immortal! That coffee really hypes a girl up.

Buckthorn: OK, but I'm going outside to garden and we both know Lichen isn't gonna scrape your passed-out body off the floor.


Candice: Problem, what problem, I don't have a problem, why is the world so slow and blurry? I can taste colours!


Candice: Those pictures on your door are moving, son...should we be worried?

Buckthorn: Oh, I definitely am! Hey, Lichen, leave your mother be and let's do that homework. You already got your book out.

Lichen: Make me old man!

Buckthorn: Aspiring evil scientists do their homework, you know-

Lichen: You don't fool me.

Aww poor Bucky, he is trying.


Lichen: I'm only doing this to tune her out, y'know.

Buckthorn: I still win.

Candice:...so that's how you can defeat those painted demons, I came up with it 'cos I'm a genius-

Lichen: Got it, Mum, just gonna keep doing homework.

Buckthorn: I'm the best parent ever.

Candice: Yeah, sure sure sure, you'll stay safe! I need more coffee.


Buckthorn: Hello darkness my old friend - y'know, I don't even like chocolate cake that much, change it UP-

Just eat it, we need those essences. This one will be our third, Confidence.


Buckthorn: OK Lichen, I really wanna boost your grades so we're gonna-

Lichen: Good, you're here? I'm gonna go eat dessert and then mix some chemicals, you can finish this shit.

Trying to get the kid to do his school project but...no dice rn.


Harold: Holy shit! All the MySims DLC!

Buckthorn:...Y'know, you could ask permission. Also don't touch Lichen's forums account or Candice's REFUGE.


The next morning...

Lichen: C'mon Dad these lines aren't clean and you were supposed to get way further-

Buckthorn: Shut up, I had to fight my way out of cowplant guts and then chase your mother into bed last night. Not in the mood.


Buckthorn's fishing to fix the stupid cowplant moodlet.

Buckthorn: Oh God there's two of them. I'll put it back before Lichen gets ideas.


For fuck's sake.

Candice: Now I dunno how that husband of mine tricked me, but I fell ASLEEP! And now, I must regain my powers. Go machine, go!


Candice: Ah! I am revitalised and will lower myself to you, machine...while also showing off my core strength!


Buckthorn: Nope.

Candice: But I've only had three cups, and you didn't give me my flask-

Hyacinth: What, is your wife a damn alcoholic?

LP: That's always a good excuse for divorce.

Buckthorn: Worse...it's the coffee.

I brought out Hyacinth cos she was always one of my fave spares.


Here's a closer look at Melody, Hyacinth's daughter. She's pretty but she does have quite the nose.

Hyacinth: Ah, that's the problem when you marry to be the pretty one!

They didn't end up doing anything apart from some swimming so now we're back home.


Buckthorn: Son you might wanna shower-

Lichen: And YOU can put on a shirt you schlub, you definitely don't have abs!

Candice: Yep. Got the power. Still got the power. More coffee?

Buckthorn: You guys are my family but I kinda hate y'all.


Lichen invited someone over after school. She's a peach.

Jamie: Oh, it. Is. On!

Ruffles: Wha-


Jamie: And YOU, Lichen! Your house is fucking boring, find something for us to do.

Lichen: Y'know what yeah. Dad should just sell me to Nalani's family.


LP: Yoooo what's up, since when do you let random kids in your house, Buck? You hardly let your own in.

Lichen: I stay away from my father on purpose, Uncle LP.

LP: I mean I wouldn't let you in my house either. Thank God my own son's a teen now.

Buckthorn: Yeah kids are the worst, aren't they?

Jamie: Hey what the FUCK we're right here.

Lichen: She's got a point.


Later...

Lichen: *types* The Phantom Menace is in fact the best Star Wars film, one of the greatest ever created...


Lmao imagine LP going home to this news.

How tragicomic.

LP: FUCK


Jerrod is Acorn's eldest, conceived extramaritally with a woman who married into the Bheedas. Anyway, that's everybody in Gen 2 but Hyacinth who's a grandparent now.


Candice: Kid.

Lichen: Mother.

Candice: Don't you have school?

Lichen: Shouldn't you have enough of a life to NOT butt into mine?


Candice: Well damn guess I'm 40-

Lichen: *couldn't care less* Maybe I'll go to bed so I don't have to see those wrinkles.

Candice: That's not funny!


Candice's little half-sister Karlee sent a gift. How sweet.


Karlee's actually a really beautiful Sim, especially after a makeover if I do say so myself.


And this is Pierre, LP's eldest son, previously thought to be 'only'.

LP: *sob*


And here's adult Candice. She aged damn well. Buckthorn's up next.


Buckthorn: Sooo...know who I want to put me in a pair of handcuffs?

Candice: IDK? Alissa from highschool?

Buckthorn: Aw c'mon why would I ever want to go near another woman? I've got you-

Candice: Well not now, Buckthorn. We're out of coffee, it's serious.

Buckthorn:  *rolls WooHoo whim*


Buckthorn: Just finished in the garden...wanna join in me in the shower, darlin'?

Candice: Yes absolutely, but no fucking handcuffs.

Buckthorn: Well duh it'll be way too slippery.

Candice: You'd wriggle right out.


Cowplant: There, you're done in horny jail!

Buckthorn: Well I no longer feel flirty, just...terrible.  How many more times-

One more after this Buck.


Candice: Y'know this doesn't count as helping, right? You're straight up doing this shit for him now.

Buckthorn: I'm very invested in our son getting good grades and therefore staying out of our hair, darling.

Candice:...I mean, if it gets him the grades.


A very pregnant Aspen came to visit. 

Aspen: God, if I went into labour here...why that would just ruin Bucky's day! *giggle*


Aspen: Alright, ALRIGHT kid you don't want me to borrow insults from Lichen's forum accounts. Damn.


Candice: Ugh. I feel too boring right now, gotta get more coffee on.

Buckthorn: OK, but remember last night when you slept at 11pm? That was cool and nice, do it again pls.


Honestly thought if anything, this kinda shit would be the other way round.

Candice: Just stay still Asp I'm trying to give you a massage-

Aspen: OWOWOW my windpipe, you bitch, you KNOW us mermaids have trouble on land as it is-

Candice: I'm helping!

Are you.


Aspen: I'm gonna bring her down, just you wait! That little bitch my brother married will TREMBLE, and next will be my baby daddy who chose another woman over me!

Ruffles: Oooh can I plot too?

Aspen: This is a one-woman JOB, dog!


Aspen: But the neighbourhood board said-

Candice: So? I have boundaries!

Stupid Free Love NAP. Gonna get rid of it come Friday.


Lichen: Hmmm, we've got this clay.

Buckthorn: C'mon son, focus! I've already done a lot of this for you-

Lichen: Yeah, badly. The turrets were supposed be white papier mache. I must distract myself from your failings.

Buckthorn: Listen here you little shit-


Hyacinth's youngest Max is out.

Max: Heyyyyy! Girl are you gonna hollerBACK, geddit-

Aaliyah: Maybe outside is overrated.


Max: Sigh. Got any game tips, cousin Buck? You are like 50 or something-

Buckthorn: BARELY 40 and IDK! Just kinda stumbled into my one and only relationship. Start with getting rid of the silver roots tho?

Max: Mum said they looked hip.

Buckthorn: Well from what my Mum said, Auntie Hyacinth is a special lady.


LP came over also.

Buckthorn:So. Lichen's a teenager soon. God I'm happy.

LP: Well don't get cocky. That's when they'll strike.

Buckthorn: Hey, Candi wants a baby about as much as I do, I'm pretty sure-

LP: You think Jolene is the motherly type? No. I mean the Gods of Accident. They'll getcha.


Licheb: Huh? Really LlamaLover1 ? That's the best defence you have?

Kid it's 3.30am.

Lichebn: In a second, Watcher. *types* Just playing devils advocate, but...


Aspen had her baby boy.

Aspen: Heheheheh....nobody will EVER spell his name right, good luck son!

It annoys me that she's a Vatore tbh. Might change that back when this kid grows up and I go peek at his genetics.


Buckthorn: Get on my LEVEL, you cow-bitches...I need friends. Who aren't my whiny brother or weirdo of a sister.


Candice: No. Nooo, machine, you give me my energies and you cannot break. You cannot be broken, otherwise I can be broken and you're what I live for!

What about your husband and son?

Candice: I love them, but I need this here coffee to put up with them!

They all need friends.


Buckthorn: For the last time, we boldly go!

This is the last time. At least it better be, cos it should make the fifth essence and I'm sick of those 2 day uncomfy moodlets.


Candice: This is bullshit. Just turn yourself back on. I miss my bean juice.


Aspen: Babies are fuckin' tiring, who knew? Anyway, I'm sure my mother can handle it. Hopefully my idiot vampire stepfather doesn't eat him.


Candice: So why is she here, dear?

Buckthorn: Well, she's my little sister and she asked permission...

Candice: That's something. My dad used to just show up.

Aspen: Look, I won't hit on you anymore...maybe. Like seriously you're too hot for my brother.

Candice: I can hear you...but thank you!

Buckthorn: See? Bonding already!


Aspen: I've met CRABS smarter than you you nimwit! Coffee won't make you a God!

Candice: You don't know that! Here I was starting to like you.

Aspen: That was your first mistake, CRAB!


Candice: Ah, back to you, o powerful machine...are they talking about me?

Aspen: You should be worried, and that's me saying it, bro.

Buckthorn: Do I look like I have the time?


Lichen:  I've not been getting sleep either. But unlike Mum I'm surviving on it raw, no caffeine. I am the true d *yawn* deity-

Child go to bed.


Buckthorn:...Plants aren't really friends, are they?

No dear. You're almost done with this skill and then you're basically free, actually.


Buckthorn: Another one bites the *squawk squawk*

I don't know either. RIP Megan the slightly creepy fisherlady. This is what he was doing as the call came through.


Candice: Ugh, I feel so sick. BUCKTHORN you gotta stop leaving your fishing stuff everywhere.

Buckthorn, trying to sleep: Noooo I definitely cleaned it-

Candice: Well I don't actually see any...why do I feel bad?


Candice: Huh. Well that explains that.

Surprise baby!

Comments