1.16 - Two Birthdays

Chapter 16- Two Birthdays


New living room-bit set up. Look at that SOFA. And the fancy flatscreen up there! And we even got a vase! Living rich, guys. Also, who likes the new wall and floor?


Amanda just being herself.


Oh no. -5.


You guys need to stop walking in on each other, seriously...


Sunday at the Sutherlands.


Amanda finally upgraded something. I'm really glad I went freelance with her. She got the traits so she doesn't need the career, because it doesn't pay that much, and I got the rewards I wanted sooooo...


She is plotting something. Just make your cake! You need to blow the candles out! I don't care if Don's sad, but you do useful shit and the sad gets in the way of that.


I'm glad that they gave the group system to us peasant non-GT owners. Now everyone will actually celebrate her birthday.


Awww. They're all celebrating! (I left Sel to sleep because I don't want her to pass out again! She's already caused us to lose ten points with her exhausted ways!)


Ryan: Sparkles!

Amanda: I'm OLD.

No, you're not. You're fine. Still so pretty...


See Amanda? As beautiful as ever.


Amanda got some new looks! I was getting bored of her old stuff. We changed all the everyday outfits and one of the sleepwears (I changed the red lingerie earlier). Again, all this CC is from Sims Resource.


Kezia: Ugh! What kinda hack made that show? I'mma fight 'em!



Does it make any sense to have the gym stuff with the spa stuff? NO. Should it go in a separate room? YES. Do we have the money to do that? NO.



WOW Amanda. You have so much skill. So much.



Aww. Don is proud of his kids.



She is too overambitious...



So Don is kissing Amanda...through Sel's head... uhhhh...IDEK.



Sel walked in on Amanda and Amanda is not impressed.



Amanda and Kezia are bonding! Those two never talk.



Kezia is always making unimpressed faces. I don't really think she likes anyone that much.



This is one of my fave interactions.



And Ryan's awake...why do these kids get up at the stupidest times. It's 3am. Stop eating cake at 3am.



Kezia: YEAH! That's how you make a show! Tanks and missiles and death and everything!



Noah: C'mon bro. I'm cool, ya know it! Everyone wants a piece of the Noah!

Ryan: I can't even look at you.



Sel woke up because she smells. Also, she inherited her mother's post-pregnancy butt. Look at that.



Look guys... maybe you should lock bathroom doors?

Also, I think Ryan was about to clean the sink. BOO for him not doing it now. I've barely seen a Sim other than Don autonomously clean stuff. Amanda cleans, but only when I make her.



Noah and Sel hug it out...in the bathroom. WHY GUYS?



Kezia doing sit-ups... or me exercising in general.



Don is angstily eating cake. He is very tense right now. Funny thing is, he's only ever tense about his job. Never about his marriage.

Don: Look, I accepted my fate a long time ago.

That and she's attractive.



Noah is skiving today.



OH GAWD.



Don told Noah a joke and he started laughing, and now Don's like, 'Seriously stop, it wasn't that funny'

Noah: Bwahahahaha.....



Angry Cop: High five me or DIE! By the name of the law!



Noah: Me so cool, skipping school! It's fine though, I know learning, I do it goodly.

How did you get an A in grade school?



Methinks he's plotting again.



You're a loser. If you're going to skip school, do something interesting with the time you spend here.



Kezia: *sings really off key*

Sel and Ryan:...Bye.



Why don't you assholes ever sit down? We have a dining table! It cost like...IDEK, but at the time it ate a big chunk of our money!



Thanks Noah...but you still suck!



Ryan: Look, the principal is about to downgrade me...(I wonder why)

Sel: IDC.



Amanda knows she's still hot.



Amanda why are you painting this? What is it? Something Kezia could draw?



OHHHHHHHH YEAH baby! +5 points!



Oh WOW. Total artistic genius we're dealing with here, guys.



Don and Amanda are rekindling the love they sort of had.



Holy wow.



Homework...OK, you didn't go to school so you couldn't have received any...but OK.



Don stop giving the weights a creepy stare...



Say whaaaat now?

Also, I put in new toilets! All three toilets are now unbreakable. Phew.



Kezia: Gotta pee...

Amanda: The f child?



A nice ordinary breakfast time...

Amanda: I'mma murder that parfait!



Amanda is queen of the loo.

Amanda: Damn straight.



Living dangerous here girl.

She survived though, no falls.



Ryan is filthy and pissed off about it, and the others are looking around shiftily like they did some shit. So just an ordinary nice day at the Sutherlands.



What a tolerant sister! Seriously, if any person I knew smelled and was that dirty, I'd get my air freshener and stay ten feet away. Or ten miles.



Sel: AH MY BROTHER NAKED!



LOOK! Amanda just made about 4000 off a painting so we got all of this! (OK, so that's a styled room). And the pool! We have a pool!



Noah: CURSE YOU CHILLI!

I don't even wanna know, you bag of crazy.



She cut her finger but looks pretty happy about it.



Kezia: Yeah. I know I'm cute. I'm the baby of the family.

That you are, but you're also a mean child who pouts all the time and is autonomously cruel to other family members.



Amanda: *stares creepily*

Ryan: Why are you staring at me Mum? I'll eat this taco and she'll go away, I'll eat this taco and she'll go away...



Ryan: Ha ya smell!

Sel: I put up with it from you ya big turd-blossom!



Finally! So that's... four more masterpieces to do for the aspiration. Sigh.



Holy shit. I'd given up on Don ever advancing in his career. He takes years to advance, seriously.

I sold his chemistry lab too. Like he's gonna use it anyways.



Don: These goggles ruin my beautiful face.

But...ehhhh.



Sel: If I curl my fingers it makes a claw.

Thanks Captain Obvious.



Ryan: Come ON! I can so punch!

Noah: Well...



Amanda is helping Ryan skill. He won't do it otherwise. Match on!



Kezia, while talking to no-one, watching no TV and not feeling at all playful. She is SCARY.



Amanda: MY ARM!



Don enough with the lip, you are an ADULT.



Get back to bed you two!


Amanda got sick



STOP UR SMIRKING. Your adult move was used just so you would LEAVE.



Ryan is pulling a straight D in school.



Noah: I'm so done.

Ryan: Ugggh...the Ry is sad.

Sel: *sigh*

Dina Caliente: Heh, I'm pretty HOT. Geddit?

Kezia: That's a real pretty cloud.



And finally this is used. I don't think anyone's used it since Sel was in her early childhood.



Ryan...see the sofa there? YOU WERE RIGHT THERE.



Some Sutherlands eating together.

Noah looks like he's trying to argue about something and Sel is shutting him down, and then Kezia is over there eating her chilli and literally not caring...



Noah got a penpal. How? Maybe he sent off a request ages ago... but? Eh. IDC.



New yoga room! It's the styled one.



It's time...



Damn, that face. Even Amanda's more excited than Noah about his own birthday.



He got evil? EVIL? It doesn't matter, cos I'm convinced that trait was embedded in this boy from the start.

Anyway...he's not the TH. It's...




*suspense*




*suspense*




*suspense*




RYAN!!!!!!!

Yes, on his next birthday, Ryan will gain Insane as a trait! Sel and Kezia do not have insanity in their future. I guess that's good but it's also sad b/c I would have liked them too.



This is the park beauty/angry cop, Natalie. When I knew who the TH was going to be, I went and looked for any potential spouses, to see if I would have to make someone or nah. And I found her! She has the traits Bookworm, Goofball and Geek. But look how pretty she is! I changed her clothes, hair and makeup, but those genetics are completely randomised. I was surprised.



SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS CLOSEUP. I didn't make this, the game frickin did it. She looks a bit different now because when she was a teen she had a super round face with quite big cheeks, but now she's a YA and has grown into it. I think she's older than Ryan by about nine or so days, but we should still have plenty of time for babies and marriage and stuff.

BUT IT GETS BETTER.



Remember this? Amanda and her enemy, Bradford Willard, duking it out in the hallway after he walked in on her and Don having private time.

And guess who Nat is the daughter of.

Got it?

>:).

Score Sheet- 35

Single Births (4) +20
Aspiration Tiers (8) +40
Aspiration (1) +10
Grade A (1) +5

Pass Out (7) -35
Self Wetting (1) -5

Comments

  1. Natalie is really pretty! So many pretty sims!

    Oh wow, Amanda, fighting with the future in-laws, really? (Maybe she'll be like my Amanda and hate her daughter-in-law)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. You shall see. I'm posting the last chapter of her gen round about now...

      Delete
    2. Hmm. You shall see. I'm posting the last chapter of her gen round about now...

      Delete
    3. Sorry about the double reply

      Delete

Post a Comment