The Name Game - 2.12

 

Last time our Serial Romantic Impreza grew up. She's the only kid at home right now so she's getting some homework help.

Jude: So wanna go for a jog afterwards?

Impreza: Sorry Grandpa I got bitches to...introduce myself to. Knit onesies with.

Jude: No no no Yven already took that schtick.


Jude: Who's a good girl? You're a good girl!

Tosca: God she naps so good.

Jude:...I love her, lazy or not! After all I still love you even if you won't workout with me.

Cybil: Dad not even I will, you're way too intense.


Bea: Do you really think that was enough pats? More pats. Always more pats.

Jude: Please let me make lunch.


Impreza is actually working out.

Bea: Jude can't mentor you so I'm here.

Impreza: Cool, I'mma pretend I'm in a training montage for a second-


Impreza: Because this is extra credit, and life is a fucking nightmare.

Cybil: Who's a dramatic girl, oh yes she is! Right Bea?

Impreza: Mum talk shit to my face, not to the dog.

Cybil: Eh, she is my favourite creature in this house.


Cybil: Aaaaand success! Cooking skill FOUR!

Tosca: Right, and at the young age of 48, Cyb!

Cybil: Y'know what Mum maybe I am ready for you to die.


This was the first teen in Impreza's panel so. Here we go. She's sad tho.

Impreza: You're kind of bumming me out here, Perla. I wanna do this...interaction.

Perla: What a way to phrase that! Sure you can befriend me. I need it!

Impreza: ...Yep, that is what I want!


Perla: Wait are you seriously just trying to get into my pants?

Impreza:..What. No.

Azure: Very smooth, kid. Y'know I once saw her cry over macaroni art?

Luzija: Yeah she mopes over everything. Now can someone help me sort out those two?

Yven: Granny are you there?

Berwyn: MOVE


Berwyn: Well if it isn't the kid who dissed this place!

Diane: I'm beach ready now, bitch.

Berwyn: You haven't improved.

Diane: And you're still a shallow hipster, huh?


Bea: Boo. Booooo!

Berwyn: That's dog for 'great playing', yes?

Perla: Impreza those aren't fun childhood stories...that's sociopathic.

So Perla is 'Good' - all I can say is good luck with this family.


Yven's actually the one who invited this girl over so...

Yven: Heard yellow-eyed spellcaster girls like us Sutherland boys so...you lookin fine girl.

Diane:...Hey yourself, Yven. Still think your grandma's dead?

Yven: Eh. She did advise me to shoot my shot!


Berwyn: URGH this dog is so stupid, 2 little sisters were enough!

Yven: Um, it's my birthday, hello-

Berwyn: Hey shut up Yven I'm going through something!

Do you see all the hairstyle changes? I don't know what's wrong with this SIM. Stupid shiny glitch.


Andy: Long time no see, Yven. Happy Birthday.

Yven: A voice from my past!

Yven got Child of the Ocean like his Auntie Ophira, also a secondborn. More importantly, here comes his childhood best friend he's ignored his whole teen years.

Andy: Yeah. It's me. Where've you been dickwad?

Yven: Uh, BUSY?! My grandma's ghost was kind of taking up a lot of time.


Yven: But you see, now that I'm done with school I can fulfil my destiny AND have a love life!

Andy: Oh Yven I knew you'd come back to me!


Meanwhile outside...

Kason: It's just things are so hard with the band, Dale's being a complete dickwad-

Impreza: Oh woooow that must be so hard.

Diane: Men. What a crapshoot.

Impreza: Oh you might just get your turn, hold on a second.


Yven: As I now belong to the ocean, like my grandmother, I have decided to dress the part. What do you think?

Andy: You have nice arms, Yven. 

Yven: Yeah, it's all that knitting. I've got dextrous fingers too!


Jude: So how is it being a married man in the big city?

Chesmu: Oh it's great. Just coming back to remind myself from whence I came...and how to avoid ending up back here.

Jude:...Ouch.

Tosca: So when are we getting lizard grandbabies?

Jude:...Tosca, Yven picks up your delusions, we don't need it going the other way too.


Impreza's doing her thing...in her grandparents' bedroom. As you do.

Impreza: OK. Lunchtime, back corner of the cafeteria. Don't bring your guitar.

Kason: But I was gonna work on a-

Impreza: Oh don't waste a serenade on me. Just bring your FINE self-

She's got this.


Impreza: Berwyn thinks she's better than me? Well I'll show her. I'll be smart, hot, popular and only a LITTLE depressed...on the outside.


The next morning...

Yven: So, your next jungle trip. Is there space for a guy and his not-so-estranged childhood friend?

Cybil: Yven the place we rent has one bedroom.

Yven: And showers!


With the girls at school, it's Yven's time to shine!

Yven: *sniff* Oh my LAWD the fiiiiiish! Why have my own family murdered them?

Not like that, my Child of the Ocean.


Yven: Well if it isn't the hottest man alive?

Andy: Awww YVEN-

Jude: Really? This guy? Even me, certified grandpa, wouldn't be caught dead in that old man camping vest.

Yven:...Well it is a practical garment.

Andy: I'm boiling alive :)


Cybil's current book is called 'Lies my Writing Teacher Told Me'.

Cybil: I'm self-taught, yeah, but otherwise why would I have stayed with Chaim so long? Zing!

Did you just zing yourself?

Cybil: ...Shut up.


Yven: Now that my sassy grandpa is gone-

Andy: Heh. Sassy grandpa.

Yven:...I'll pass the web series idea onto my sisters, but that's not the point. I need to do something I should have done when we were fifteen.

I missed them kissing but it happened.


Tosca: Huh. Turns out she really is capable of love. I wish I'd seen it with one of the five kids though.

Cybil: That's it girl. Climb those shoulders. Work that core.

Bea: It's haaaaaard.


Yven: I'mma knit you so many soft toys! I've heard that's how Grandma did it, Watcher rest her soul.

Andy: I...look forward to it. Plus I'm pretty sure I saw her at the computer-

Yven: I'm still gonna pass on her legacy!


Cybil: Well, don't mind me.

Andy: Oh I never would, Ms. S! I'm just happy to be here.

Cybil: OK then, get it guuuurl-

Yven: Mother please I'm hard to embarrass but you're doing it.


Girls are home.

Impreza:...It was gonna be a nice meetup, real hot moment and then he actually tried to be romantic!

Berwyn: Triangle solos are the next in-thing and I'll prove it.

Luzija: Why do you guys always make me the sane one? It's against my nature.

Impreza: Just like it's s'posed to be against the (straight) male nature to not go near pretty girls...I am pretty, right?

Berwyn: In a BORING way maybe!

Luzija: Yeah but you also smell like old ham today, sis.


Chaim: Ugh, God, I never realised this parenthood thing would take so long. Why do I still have to visit this place?


Impreza: So my weird brother's getting more action than me. That's fine. It's fine. I'll just bust a groove.

Yven and Andy: *slurp*

Cybil:...I'm getting you girls out of the house. Also, my idiot ex is knocking on the door, let's sneak out the window.

Impreza: Ugh, Mum, which one?


They became boyfriends yay.

Andy: OMG an actual boyfriend-

Yven: HELL YEAH I'm gonna knit you the world.

Andy: Oh golly Yven, Geography was always my favourite subject!

Cybil:...Really??

Yven: Why are you still standing around here Mum?


Aaaaand jungle times.

Cybil: Never thought exploring a dangerous jungle would get boring...

It's cool girl we're almost done with the aspiration.


Cybil:...'Kay so I forgot about the multitude of venomous spiders.

Luckily we had the spider repellent. This girl has so many jungle supplies in her inventory.


Cybil: Wait how am I NOT burning alive?

Seriously. We got a good popup; she found a treasure. Two more treasures and one more Rare treasure left to find.


Cybil: NOT THE BEES - seriously why couldn't I have brought Dad and sprayed perfume on him like normal?!

Cos he's like 90 years old Cyb.

Cybil: SO I have so much more life left to live!


Temple time! Pull the lever, Kronk.

Cybil: I swear to God this better not be the wrong lever.


It wasn't, but...

I may have just killed my 2nd gen heir.

Cybil: It'szzzz fine I'll...*snore* walk it off.


Yeah she's fine.

Cybil: Hello there strange and mystical totem, can I take your order...wait what was I doing here again?

Completely fine.


For fuck's sake.

Cybil: Tell no-one. The kids would never take me seriously again!

Statue: Next time don't tell a statue to smile, bitch!


Cybil: And this is why you don't use your last waterfall-in-a-bottle to wipe off pee stains, kids.

Now I am actually scared.


But Cybil has nine lives, so on we press.

Cybil: This should be a high point, but honestly it's pretty mixed.

Especially cos we still need one more treasure and I think I explored every area. So I gotta do this again. Oh well, that's another chapter's problem.

Comments