Elin's WYDC - Interlude 5.5

 This is a tiny interlude detailing the two-ish days between Paraguay's birth and Kiribati moving out.


Not that she appears to want to.

Stop putting the book away!

Kiribati: You're not getting rid of me that easy!


Kiribati: Are you trying to make fun of me? Now this vampire shit is Gunther work, look at that!

Gunther: I'm intellectually curious, just grabbed the nearest book-

Just 20% of that last skill bar to go, Kiri.

Kiri: UGH


Meanwhile Elin is locked in her basement lab.

Elin: I've got two days off from incessant pregnancy, and I'm gonna use it.


Didn't go so well did it?

Elin: Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass-


Guatemala is knocked up again. I forgot she even gave birth, that's how close together these two pregnancies are.

Mala: I'm not thrilled about it.


Liberia: Goddammit why do my tits hurt like that? Hell of a Sunday-

Mauritius: HELP


At least she's good at getting her reading done.

Liberia: You think I wanna stay around this dump?

I don't want that either <3.


Liberia: I made fun of Kiri but those books really are that boring. I mean, yikes kid.

Mauritius: Well I'm a spellcaster so-

Liberia: Doesn't count as a skill. Enjoy reading about an irrelevant lifestate, you're not that special.


Who is THIS?

Oman: Is somebody watching me? Oh ma-

Kiri: Will. Foster.

Liberia: Even if he did trip you, you probably deserved it.

Will: Dance dance!


Elin: What do you mean you don't like the very strong garlicky noodles at 10am?

Oman: Applesauce....pls...


The older girls get to do what they want. I don't really care, they have their As and they did their skill.

But this, this is weird.

Kiribati: Um, do you mind? Kind of wanna pee.

Liberia: O___O


Kiri: You don't impress me.

Oman: Didn't know that was a requirement.

Nicola: This is a robbery?!

Kiri: You don't sound sure about that.

Oman: Hi lady.

Nicola: You kids really don't care that I'm robbing you...

Kiri: Rob us up and away from this house, that would be nice.


Kiri: No, get away, I'm grumpy and aloof.

Oman: Heeeehhhh

Kiri: Meh at least the kid sounding high takes away from the cuteness.


Kiri: What. No. I'm not reading her a book, I am far too hard-hearted for that!

Oman: Somebody love meeee!


Elin, meanwhile...

Elin: What children? The only children I have are robots.


Norway: You see, the PruneLife can be a lonely one-

Gunther: Nothing we can do, little man. Just tough it out and you can go talking as you please!

Norway: Fine. What's with that posture then?


Gunther: Awwww aren't you sweet, kid?

Paraguay: Just FEED me.

This baby has been neglected ngl.


The other boys hang out in the pool.

Norway: We haven't seen a lot of you today.

Mauritius: Oh I'm sorry, I'm just fulfilling Mother's hopes and dreams.

Norway: So she'll love you?

Mauritius: So she'll let me back in the house.

Mauri's been playing violin to finish his Creative aspiration. Elin wants to see a kid complete an aspiration so he's on the case.


Kiri's dad, Geoffrey Landgraab, passed away.

Gunther: I know it's hard, but at least you still have me-

Kiri: Don't even try. And put on a shirt for the love of God!


Gunther: Yay. We're doing it.

Elin: Yay. A release of tension.

Gunther: Barely sexual at this point?

Jordan: Do y'all mind? There's people in the room!


Norway: What's the problem?

Libs: You'll understand when you're older.

Jordan: Just pretend you didn't hear anything, Libs.

Libs: 1. I'm already traumatised and 2. Way ahead of of you.


India's having a second baby.

This dude's not married and is actually kinda cute so hopefully they'll get together properly.


The morning...

Gunther: I do say Elin, you're looking rather default.

Elin: Mmm, CC purges can be even more destructive than me.

Please calm down, El, I got rid of one of your bra tops.


Oman: See? You see? I've got the best plan ever and it involves glue, glitter and two rocket launchers.

Blueffy:...I wish I could talk to your parents.


Heather: Why'd you stop? Where did the bike go?

Ibrahim: I feel a strange pull...


Ibrahim: Oh you are just enchanting...

Elin: I know.


Ibrahim: You're very sweet, giving an old man some excitement...

Elin: Yes. Sweet. That's me, that's what I'm like.

Ibrahim: You're just a doll.


Elin: This is beneath me. Now screwing the old man isn't the most demeaning task of the day, and that's kind of a bummer.

IceKing: Yeeee I'm above you mistress.

Elin: Watch it or I shove a wrench where it hurts.


Liberia: So what if your dad died? Get over it, loser. If you weren't moving out today I'd kick you out myself.

Mauritius: Right? If I spend one more night listening to you crying in the dorm....

Norway: That's not very nice...

Liberia: But we're right!

Kiri: Yeah I'm getting out of here.

Yes. You are.


Elin: Yay my ugliest daughter is leaving the next!

Norway: Awww snap.

Kiribati: You only say that 'cos I don't look like you.

Elin: Well of course dear! I'm beautiful!

Norway: If you do say so yourself.

Elin: Shut up, you still live here boy.

She got the Art Lover trait and was moved in with her much-older brother Denmark, in San Myshuno, because of her city native aspiration.



































Comments