Sutherlands Get Random - 4.6

 

We return to the Randomcy with Carl shortening his life expectancy by getting shocked for the second time today.

Carl: Ugh I can taste my brain!


Tommy: Play?

Everybody's asleep, it's 11.30pm.

Tommy:...Lame.

Why don't YOU sleep?


Gin-Fizz is gonna be a grandma. Pretty early considering Brandy grew up like one day ago.


Lux: Tsk tsk this lot can't even get their computers fixed...a Shame.

Excluding the snark, thank you for actual help.


Onyx: Huh? You looking at me? You really think you can step to me? Piss off I have a shark head!

Litterbox: ... :D....


Lux: Y'know, I probably would have been really good at this stuff. Lemme get in there, see what I can do to help em out.

Lux you have no idea what you're doing and Carl's brain does not need anymore shocks.


Kahlua: Dad. Please. Nobody needs to see your love handles.

Carl: Aw, love you too.

Kahlua: CLOTHES

Carl: Yeah, I'm wearing some, what's your point?


Tommy: Streeeeetch-

Lux: You guys seriously need help around here. Why does that cat smell so bad?

Tommy: Up yours old lady!

Kahlua: We just try to ignore it now.

Carl: So Lux, have you seen my latest robot-

Kahlua: The one you can't build without nearly killing yourself?

Lux: Yes, well I've made some adjustments. Have fun figuring it out!

Kahlua: Lol RIP.

Kezia: Yay...always a fun family breakfast around here.


Gimlet: It is my birthday...and my power shall G R O W.

Rivella: Christ kid you're even creeping me out.


Sangria: Ah, my beautiful son. You scared your grandma today? That's what I like to see.

Gimlet: Y'know for such a 'goody two-shoes' you give me and Lua really mixed messages.

Sangria: Who taught you to call me that?

Rivella, just off-screen: >:)

Gimlet: Don't be surprised, you've held me like three times my entire toddlerhood.


Rivella still occasionally does tournaments when I remember to enter her. She's still able to win.

Rivella: Well I'm not as strong at Maniac Matchums, so I'm hoping this swimsuit'll sway the judges...yes they can see me, get with the times.


Well...gaming mat's broke.

Tommy: Maybe it couldn't handle your swimsuit, Miss Riv.

Rivella: I've been told I'm too hot to handle.

By WHO?

Tommy: Yeah that's not what I meant.

Gimlet: OMG I can't even look.


It's Gimlet's birthday!

Kezia: Yep, come on. I've been waiting for this annoying stage to end. We're the closest so I'll do the honours.

Gimlet: I don't like you that much, I actually prefer-

Kezia: No stupid, I am the nearest to you.

Gimlet: Why were you in here?

Kezia: I throw tennis balls at Blueffy to let off steam.

Blueffy: It's a hard life around here.


Gimlet grew up in a not-terrible outfit. But he'll still get a makeover once his little brother ages up in a few hours.

Gimlet: I feel the voice of my ancestor calling me.

I randomised his trait and he got ERRATIC. 

Lux: Yeah, that's the other reason I was here this morning. Gotta pass on my wisdom to the children.


While this was happening I forgot about Carl. He escaped out here.

Carl: Nope, nope, I'm going back.

Aperol: Am I that unlikeable?

Carl: Eh, I just don't wanna hear about your marriage problems.


Kezia: I really should have steered clear of the nursery today, why am I teaching you chess?

Gimlet: Wait what does the horse do again?

Kezia: It's a knight and it moves in an L-

Gimlet: I'll show you an L!

Kezia: Not at this rate. 


Bitch what. How did we get a D? She missed one homework and I'm pretty sure the Term Paper we put in was outstanding...but whatever, the overall GPA remains an A.


Sangria: Just gotta NAIL four more classes and I'll be off to my illustrious career as an author! Also I'm  learning about chessboards too.

Electives.

Gimlet: Hey, same, wanna play with-?

Sangria: Busy fist-pumping, sorry son!


Sprite: My life is kind of a fucking disaster isn't it.

Why else would you be here my dear?


Kezia: Siiggghhh....

Kahlua: Wheeeeee!

Kezia: You're getting the trash all over my - ugh why couldn't Sangria just have stayed...'buttoned-up', y'know.


Vermouth grew up.

Carl: My wonderful s - why do you have lipstick on?

Vermouth: Painting with Kahlua is fun! I get to be a canvas!


Carl: Watch out for this one, Vermouth. She is a spiky slippery old snake and she will cut you down.

Kezia: And I'm proud of it. Don't act like I've done nothing for your children, Carl.

Vermouth: Dad just let me go to bed.

Kezia: Yes, run along dear.

Carl: This isn't over.

Kezia: Yes it is, I'm too old for a new rivalry.


Here he is. He's mostly a copy of Sangria. Both the boys look a lot like her while Kahlua looks more like her dad. Considering that Sangria was the cutest baby ever, he's cute. Also angelic. 

Vermouth: I've never done nothing wrong in my life!


Rivella: *yeets the meatball* Now that's what I call a hole-in-one!

Tommy: Woman what is your posture?

Rivella: Mind your business, four-legs!

Tommy: Not an insult!


Gin-Fizz's daughter - Brandy of course - and her baby daddy got married.


Pepsi is out tonight and all she's done is just...watch Rivella.

Pepsi: She is my darling clone-daughter of course. And soon she shall join me. I await the day.

...

Pepsi: Plus I'm bored in the afterlife. All Nix do is bicker and then immediately make up. She might not be good company, but she'll be interesting at least.


The next morning, Pepsi's darling clone-daughter is...

Rivella: Eeeeeh I'm too old to care.

You really should care.


Gim woke up angry.

Gimlet: You're making fun of me! I heard it!

Blueni:...I wasn't, and how could you hear anything, you're upstairs!

Gimlet: Who else would stand over my bed and mock my face?

Blueni: Half the people in this house are soulless, ask one of them.


Vermouth: Aw, this is the best morning ever! I've got a sandwich!

Carl: Oh look San, we're meeting the expectations of one of our children!

Sangria: It's one sandwich, dear.

Vermouth: A pretty decent sandwich.

Sangria:...I'll take it.


Vermouth: ...Must you lean so close, Auntie Kezia?

Kezia: Look Rivella's in the garden fuckin' around with that rocketship and your parents are at uni, it's me or the chair-prison for the morning.

Vermouth: I was just asking a question.


Rivella: Right, so if I punch the metal and stare at this wrench, I'll build a gun - that can't be right. Is my mind going?


Sangria: Carl it's been at least two kids since you last did this, I'm too heavy-

Carl: Nonsense my dear you look the same as the day we met.

Sangria: Don't be silly, I was fourteen - OW, bar corner!


Kezia: So the baby went to grab for the pillow - and who wrote 'smother'?

Vermouth:....What's that?

Kezia: It's...no, I'll spare you dear.

Vermouth:...I think I'm afraid of my bed now.


Kahlua: Y'know what screw you Gimlet!

Gimlet: I didn't do nothin', I'm just a-

Kahlua: Oh save it! Why would you twang my braces, that HURT! I have Level 7 motor skill and I will DESTROY-

Gimlet:...I'm out of here!


Gimlet: Actually heeyyyy girl.

Vanessa: Hi! Nice to meet you.

Kahlua: And now he's stealing my friends!


Sangria: Ahhh, aren't my children wonderful.

Kahlua: Gonna put a spider in your bed...

Gimlet: Gonna channel my ancestor and speak to the voices...

Tommy:...Who are you talking to exactly?

Kahlua: Well, should've guessed dad would rub off on her one day.


Vanessa: I've got random baby poo :)

Carl: I know I can't talk,, but that's a weird child.

Who else would a child of you and a damn Sutherland befriend, dear.


Behold: The rare Wholesome Screenshot.

Carl: Where's Vermy? Where is he?

Vermouth: Daaaad I'm here! Can't you feel me?

Carl: I can't see him...dunno where he is...OK OW stop pinching!


Sangria: Aw my husband is so cool and amazing, I love having one!

Rivella: Oh yeah yeah, marrying a man, you're so special San.

Sangria: For this family I am, actually!


I noticed familiar hair outside so...

Bellini: Oh hell no you are not getting away with this.

Fuifui: What? Beating you in chess?

Bellini: You cheated and I demand a rematch!

Fuifui: It is on bitch!

Never change Bell.


Vermouth: Well...I have seen it...the face of evil.

Rivella: Well should have known San was boring enough to make a clone of herself.


Gimlet's Erratic-ness is coming out.

Gimlet: The crabs are crawling through my brain and it's your fault, Dad!

Carl: I'm so confused! The crabs said they'd live in the pool and leave us alone, son!

Vanessa: I'm gonna have a different conversation.


Carl: You TRASH! How dare you lie about the crabs as an excuse!

Gimlet: I am telling the truth! Get enlightened, son!

Carl: You're the son!

Kahlua: Is this why our family only has female heirs.

Well that's not a rule, Lua.


Kezia: Why am I always getting roped into this bullshit? You know how to read, kid, read yourself!

Gimlet: The aspiration makes it so, Auntie Kezia. Lovely to see you too!


Sugar: Well this old thing is getting a bit broken, huh? Those ain't my ghost turds.

Nice to see you, Sugar.


The Gen 4 couple's awake now.

Sangria: Ugh, this kitchen is disgusting.

Carl: O really? I will make it pay for upsetting you.

Just clean it.


Rivella: Can I stand up yet, Grandma?

Rivella: Not yet. For the true dramatic reading you must be cowed and kneeling like our dear protagonist Smodo-


Carl: Oh robot, has the ghost called to you like it called to my son?! Please don't zap me again...

Maybe if you focused on building it you'd do better, Carl.


Carl:...I still don't trust you.

Well at least he finished it.


Comments