Drifting for Miles - House 2, Part 8

This is gonna be pretty quick; every house goal is done so we're just trying to get Bucky grown up. Last chapter LP moved out and got a makeover.


Youngest kid Aspen is still a toddler and...

Aspen: Purple Blarffy, how I adore you. You are my only friend.


Buckthorn: Heheheheheh....splish.

Yeah enjoy the running water while you can.

Buckthorn:...It's gonna be that bad huh?


Buckthorn: Bet you could swap places with me, right Asp?

Aspen: Uh...I gotta go.

Buckthorn: Dance-off! Loser has to go!

No Bucky you're going.


Iosefina: So you're still doing this, huh Freesia?

Freesia: Not by choice, dear.

Iosefina: Everything we do is a choice-

Freesia: Oh up yours, non-controllable wife of mine.


Iosefina: Wow Buckthorn, this is really gonna help when you have your own kids.

Buckthorn: My...what?

Aspen: What do you think an heirship is, brother?

Buckthorn: You shut up you've done nothing but whine since you got here.

Iosefina: Son she's a baby, she's supposed to do that.


The next morning...

Iosefina: I can't believe both my sons are abandoning me in my oldest age.

Buckthorn: Hey we need to strike out on our own, not my fault you had us so late. You could always talk to Mum about the drifting thing...

Iosefina: Nah it'll do you good to live on a barren field for a bit, it's just the timing of it that sucks.


Freesia: Can I be done N O W?


Freesia: This is bullshit!

Aspen: What did I do?

Freesia: Sorry dear, nothing to do with you. Just grab your plantains.

Aspen:...Great. Plain plantains. Exactly what I wanted.

Freesia: Oooohh I am not in the mood for your sass.


Hyacinth: That's decent macaroni and cheese, kid. Look, you can borrow my stove once you're drifting, after all you already got my terrible eyesight-

Buckthorn: Wait, I'm not your kid! But that means-

Hyacinth: Uh, no. As if I'd go anywhere near whatever my sister married. I was just trying to be nice to you.

Buckthorn: You have an odd definition of the word.


Aspen: So no playtime? TRASH.

Hyacinth: Atta girl.

Buckthorn: So why don't you deal with the brat, Auntie Hyacinth.

Hyacinth: I've already got one of these things in me and another at home, you need the practice.

Aspen: I don't appreciate being an object, guys!


Aspen: Y'know, I don't think I look like this at all, no matter what Brothers say!


Iosefina: Do you really think the boy can do it?

Freesia: Oh who cares, he's going to make it somehow. I did. Now, how about round 2?

Iosefina: Freesia, my back and heart and everything won't allow for that.

Freesia: Stupid age...


Freesia's actually great at comedy now, she just needs to practice for her job.

Freesia: Well hello crabs and assorted seabirds, are you ready for a show?...Better remember not to say that at my actual gig.


Aspen is not a happy bunny.

Aspen: Feed. Me.

Freesia: Well alright Asp there's no rush.

Aspen:...It's been 80 years. OK, 8 hours but it feels the same.

Freesia: Lol mood let's get you a sandwich.


Buckthorn knows this girl from being in a club.

Alissa: *sniffle* Why am I heeeere?

Buckthorn: She's cute!

Yes and you guys have all the chemistry, don't you?


Freesia: How are things going out in the big city for you, LP?

LP: Good, but...my little half-sisters drive me crazy, my dad is still flaky as hell and you're definitely my favourite stepmother. Elsa's so pretentious.

Freesia: I could consider having you move back in-

LP: Nah, I'm good.

Freesia: Can't help but feel insulted by that.

Alissa: I feel like I shouldn't be here, listening to this.

Freesia: I don't know why you're here either!


LP:...Yeah why are you here?

Alissa: Buckthorn invited me over and then locked himself in his room.

LP: Ah. Sounds like him, the loser. You've just met the better brother!

Alissa: Sure, but it is a low bar.


Buckthorn: Getting strong, getting hot! Plus when I make huge catches, I'll need arm muscles!

But this isn't a - never mind.


Freesia: Just learn things like I asked you what is your PROBLEM?

Aspen: I said no bitch!

Freesia: Who taught you that word?

Aspen: Bucky!

Freesia:...Seriously why did I ever procreate?


LP married some old lady. I would like to see kids from him, even if he would rather not. The Perfect Genetics kids proved that the trait doesn't matter that much - they'll still have 'em.


Iosefina: Such beauty, such grace and she's blue in the face...wait what am I doing?

Clumsily appreciating the sight of your sleeping wife?


Freesia: Wheee, I'm still fucking majestic at 50!

Absolutely girl D: I'm looking forward to starting a new house because...there's not much to do with this one anymore, but I will miss Freesia.


Aspen: Wait Mum, here's one. If you slip on a banana peel in Mario Kart...what are you doing with your life?

Freesia: I see Buckthorn teaches you good things too.


Freesia: Besides, we will have to be close, Asp. Soon it'll just be me and you...

Aspen: Can we talk about this when I'm not using the toilet?

Freesia: Oh right, yeah.


Candice: Huh. Not bad for...whatever's back there.

Buckthorn: I swear I showered it's just a touch of scalerot - no, that's not you, Mr Principal Sir.

Freesia: Good lord he is a disaster.


Hyacinth: Nope, this is a disaster. Somebody help I'm in LABOUR!

The Household: *crickets*


I actually really like Candice, she's def a spouse option. Loads of cute townies this generation.

Candice: -so you see, I recently lost my mother--

Buckthorn: Oh, bummer, you can borrow mine.

Freesia:...What?

Candice: Yeah, what?

Buckthorn: Well it's just a rubber-

Candice: My mother, Buckthorn. My Mum.

Buckthorn: Oh, well I'm about to lose my other one, everybody says so.


Candice: *sniffle*

Freesia: Talk to me if you need someone, dear.

Candice: Oh, but I hardly know you-

Freesia: Well if you get to know my son, you'll definitely 'borrow' me.


Iosefina's back.

Iosefina: I want a day off.

Well you got a promotion.

Iosefina: So I deserve a damn day off then!


Acorn's here, which is rare.

Acorn: Nice property. What, do you just lounge around in your swimsuit all day?

Freesia: Nice marriage, does your wife know about your affair kid?


The neighbour ladies came round with some extra food.

Freesia: Right, so where's the food at?

Gladys, left: Why does there have to be food, surely we can just get to know each other and-

Kirsten, red shirt: The food's with Emmitt he's just late, the idiot.


Gladys: Emmitt's not coming is he?

Acorn: Ooh, who's that?

Kirsten:...Who are you, guy?

Buckthorn: Never mind that, Uncle Acorn, tell me more about the different fishing spots in Willow Creek!

Yeah Buckthorn was actually really vibing with his uncle.


Freesia: It's an honour to welcome such a beautiful woman into my home...may I get our name?

Iliana: Hee...hehe, oh I shouldn't, but you are simply gorgeous, dear. I'm Iliana.

Emmitt, who actually did show up without the FOOD: Well. That's it. She's leaving me to be a lesbian. The haircut should have clued me in.


Fetu: Candice? Candice dear where are you?

Freesia: She said she was going home.

Fetu: Your SON better not-

Freesia: Have you seen him? Come on, he's done nothing. Drop the macho attitude and connect emotionally to your daughter, you're both struggling.

Fetu: Ma'am you ask too much.


Iliana: Oh I feel young again talking to you Freesia.

Freesia: I was about to say the same thing. I love my wife but it's just not the same with ehr so old...

Acorn: Hmmm...inch resting.


2 of the potentials got pregnant together. But also, yay grandkids for Nalani! Also this kid is gonna be CUTE as hell with those two parents I think.


And LP knocked up another potential. I think Jolene is so pretty but will probably not be the spouse, too awkward. Also shame on you LP.

LP: You said you wanted babies from me! Look, I'm doing it and I don't even live with the woman so I won't have to deal with the horrid thing. We both win.

I meant after  you were widowed! Tf?!


I genuinely have no idea what to do with Freesia anymore. So she gets to do stupid shit like this at 2am.

Freesia: I beg to differ this is LEGIT shit...and if I wasn't smart enough to drive it, I'd die! Plus I look boss!

Which we all know is the most important thing.


And stuff like this.

Freesia: Ow, your teeth.

Dolphin: Hhhhh pretty girl.


Iosefina: What is up with that fridge? All our food will spoil!

Buckthorn: Yeah but you're..a repair expert, you can fix it.

Iosefina: I can?

Buckthorn: I can't tell if you're faking out of laziness or genuinely losing it.


After a breakfast of peas (sad times) Aspen had her birthday.

Aspen: I've been blessed by the sparkle gods.

Freesia: It's just birthday stuff, it's not-

Aspen: 'Tis a blessing. They told me.

Freesia: Who?

Aspen: Them.

So she got the Erratic trait. Here I thought Miles being the founder would keep that trait out of the bloodline.


Aspen: I will share my knowledge with the world...

Freesia: Yeah express yourself and all, whatever...

Aspen: But I need your password.

Freesia: Oh hell no you are not using my account!

She's so cute. She's got Iosefina's eyes and Freesia's nose and a mouth I can't quite place. Maybe a combo of both? Either way she's way more of a genetic mix than Buckthorn, who I love but is...really just a Freesia clone.


And here's Freesia diving for treasure. She's really just doing random ocean crap.

Freesia:  You'll eat your words when I find a chest o' gold!


Aspen: Aren't you supposed to have a job?

Ioseifna: Well you're supposed to be in school.

Aspen: I start tomorrow, what's your excuse.

Iosefina: Child I am 75 years old and I retired like I deserve, buzz off!


LP: Well look who got mildly less annoying! I'll be even nicer when you're a teen.

Aspen:...I'll take it!

Poor kid.


But she can stand up for herself.

Aspen: Maybe I don't need your love! i don't need anyone! Screw you, like you're so great! We all know about your affair baby!

LP: Wh - how - MUMS, why would tell her? She's five!

Aspen: It's called EAVESDROPPING you big idiot!


LP: Bleh bleh bleh I'm Asp and I like dolls and talking to myself-

Iosefina: London Plane. She's a child. You're an adult, with a...job. Right? You have one now?

LP:...bleh bleh bleh-

Iosefina: You disappoint me.


LP: Um, sorry-

Aspen: Begone THOT, I am trying to use this porcelain device.

LP: You're a weird kid.


Buckthorn: Hehe, a fountain...oh wait, crap that's bad. If anyone asks Aspen used this last.


Aspen:  Seriously where did you get those boys? This can here?

Iosefina: Haha no. That thing is useful, it recycles.


Aspen: I think you might be my favourite brother.

Buckthorn: You've only got two, and LP was a real dick to you today.

Aspen: Oh like you can judge.

Buckthorn: Hey, even if you're annoying the crap out of me by existing, I try not to be blunt about it.


These two got married. Again, while I would have liked Buckthorn to end up with one of them, their kid will be cute af so it's not a big loss.


Acorn and LP's wives both died earlier TODAY.

LP: It''s an EXTRA-marital affair for a reason, stupid.


Freesia: There's...there's FISH in this! Fie and shame and DISGUSTING!

You made them.

Freesia: Well...well, I'm still not eating this!


Buckthorn: Well Asp, soon you'll have your own room.

Aspen: Wow, great.

Buckthorn: What's your problem?

Aspen: You opened a door into my back. Can't wait for your dumb ass to leave this house.


Buckthorn: Check out my...moves? They're something, constructive criticism please-

Aspen: Don't quit the day job.


Buckthorn: What do you MEAN you won't miss me?

Aspen: I mean, I get my own room and you don't even like me so-

Buckthorn: Yeah but I wanted that feeling to not be mutual.

Aspen: Who doesn't like being liked?

Iosefina: I am DYING and this is what you two are talking about...?


Aspen: Y'know what's hilarious? DIVORCE!

Iosefina: I mean at this point your other mother should just wait for me to kick it-

Buckthorn: Would you stop foreshadowing so much? It's getting old.

Aspen: It's not her fault. No personality there. That's why you're getting divorced.

Iosefina: Oh who says that?

Aspen: They.


Buckthorn: Mother do your job!

Iosefina: Excuse me, but you do not tell me what to do, I have worked all my life and-

Aspen: Oooh endless water! I will mop forever if they allow me to.


Freesia: Right. I'm off to the gig that will give me that final promotion. Once I get it you will be on your way, son. Are you ready?

Buckthorn: Not at all, but I got no choice, do I??

Freesia: That's the spirit darling! Reminds of me when I was your age. You'll do great.


This is what Aspen spent most of the afternoon doing.

Aspen: OK...use safety glasses? Why is that, green bottle? I'll just use you as I please! This concoction will be pleasing.


Iosefina: None of you ungrateful kids ever clean anything...

Buckthorn: Yeah, highscoreeeee!


Buckthorn: Need help or something Mother?

Iosefina: Now why would say that, boy?

Buckthorn:...Because...never mind. Can somebody get this door out of my back? Aspen was right, it hurts like a bitch.


It's almost midnight and she's STILL doing this.

Aspen: Why won't my formula woooork? *slams head into microscope*


Freesia: I did it, you proud?

Absolutely. I'll miss you girl. But in the morning its' onto house 3.


Last bath for a while, Buck.

Buckthorn: Ughhhhh


Buckthorn: Guess I'm off to live in a field like a fucking hobo.

Work hard and it won't be for long.

Buckthorn: It suuuucks. Life sucks though, so...

He's Gloomy as well now. What a winning Sim.

Buckthorn: I know I am.


I also put Hyacinth out of her misery. All the female relatives keep getting stuck in labour which bothers me. Oh well. I'll try and fix it some day. She had a boy called Max.


This is her daughter, Melody, now all grown up. Her face is..interesting, but she's sorta cute.

Comments