Drifting for Miles - House 2, Part 7

 

Here's Bucky all madeover.

Buckthorn: Don't call me that and I'm going to bed.

It's 4pm.

Buckthorn: So?


Meanwhile, despite being in a way worse mood LP is helping out.

LP: It's my mum, the repairwoman DNA lives within my veins.

It's more of a skill she has but OK, keep helping. Freesia is busy.

LP: Ha, what's new?


Freesia: Shit gal, you're on fire.

Lilith: Yeah. I know! Open your door woman.


Iosefina came home with a promotion.

Iosefina: And I worked damn hard for it! Put that thing away LP my head is killing me!

LP: Ha! You know it feels now!


Freesia: I told you I was going to the bathroom...

Lilith: I'm sorry! It's been so long I forgot non-vampires...do that...and I figured you were just touching up that wonky makeup.

Freesia: I'm not wearing makeup that is just my face!

Lilith: Now I'm even more embarrassed!


Iosefina: Who let that thing break?

Freesia: Dunno, fix it?

Iosefina: I wasn't even home and I didn't break it, so-

Freesia: Fina. You have one thing you're good at. Use it.

Iosefina: That's just rude!


Meanwhile these two seem about to fight.

LP: Do you really wanna go there?

Lilith: You're messing with the wrong bitch, I will hurt a teenager!

LP: If you can!!

Lilith: Do you know what I am, boy?


Lilith: God you're a terrible cook!

LP: What do you even know about food you mosquito!

Lilith: Oooohhhh now you've done it!


Anyway she wasn't wrong. LP's sandwiches are...

Interesting.

Iosefina: He said yesterday he wants to be a chef.

Freesia: Dibs on NOT being the one to let him down.


Freesia finished her aspiration by maxing out comedy.


Freesia: Woo yeah! I'd like to thank YOU, imaginary audience!


Buckthorn: Can't imagine what kind of fight led the elderly one to be kicked to the couch.

No fight. Iosefina's an idiot and Freesia's sleeping in the ocean again. We're about 18/24 hours.

Buckthorn: So nobody used that beautiful bed?

Nope.

Buckthorn:...Idiots.


Buckthorn: Now that's what I call a bathroom selfie baby!


LP: If this is about the guitar playing, then I will get better-

Iosefina: More about the absolute bullshit of you screaming at me for no reason over the weekend-! We were so close before-

LP: It was a bad moment. Don't act like we're close, you tried to abandon me as a toddler and then Freesia raised me, so...

Iosefina: I'm still your mother!

LP: More like grandmother you old bat!


Speaking of grandmothers, RIP Roxana. And Miles of course too, he was a great founder.


Freesia's not having a great morning.

Freesia: Well my parents are dead and this new buckwheat pancake mix I'm experimenting with is terrible!

Buckthorn: I can't believe my grandparents died...I barely got to know them!

LP: Not like they missed out on much.

Buckthorn: Not the time, LP!


Buckthorn: Maybe I'm doing better than Mum though, she's just...nibbling a raw coconut. As you do.

Freesia: It's for my newest life goals you DON'T UNDERSTAND-

Buckthorn: I don't want to understand.


LP: Ah, brother, it appears you do not possess the Handyman Genes of our esteemed mother-

Buckthorn: Please shut up, and you've said yourself that our elderly mother is basically useless.


I fucked up making Buckthorn it seems.

Buckthorn: Ah, swimming in my mermaid form is excellent! I feel as if I'm carrying half my usual weight.


Freesia: So how're you holding up girl?

Hyacinth: Well. I miss our parents, but there's more space in the house and I don't have to dodge questions about Dad's side chick anymore. So...average.

Freesia: Also, do you want a makeover?

Hyacinth: No.

Freesia: What I'm saying is that you need one, you're 40.

Hyacinth: Don't remind me.


Buckthorn: Right. I got my food. Now what?

LP:...It's a sandwich.

Buckthorn: Well I'mma go on Insta, someone put it together for me.

Hyacinth: The nerve of your son...I love it.

Freesia: You would.


Buckthorn: OK, my rules to life. 1. Hunt your own kind. 2.Never let someone. 3.-

LP: What is this? What are you doing? Are you on LSD? Am I on LSD?

Buckthorn: *HONK*


Acorn's side girl, who married a Bheeda, had his kid.


Iosefina: Boo! You pussy! Set the house on fire already!

LP:...That's an interesting reading of that movie, Ma.

Iosefina: Well someone's gotta root for the villains!


LP's always making group meals and calling his family over. Which would be nice, but...

Buckthorn: You said that sandwiches are easy, yet yours look this bad?

LP: So I dropped the loaf of bread outside, big fluffy deal. Mum?

Iosefina: I'm uh...washing my hair. Taking a call. Working. Yeah.


Off to have the baby. Don't look so cheerful, guys.

Freesia: My parents won't ever meet the kid and I'm in pain, let me be.

Iosefina: LP made me take a bite and it tasted like cardboard.

Freesia: I feel like mine's worse.


A blue baby! This is Aspen, and she is definitely the final kid of the generation. Unless Freesia squeezes in another one once we're on Gen 3, I think she'll be young enough.


Freesia: A kiss on the hand for my lady love!

Iosefina: How sweet! I must not smell as bad as the boys said!

Freesia: I never said that, dear.


Freesia: Got the house to myself so I'm having a party, yea boiiiii

You're an adult and can have one anytime.

Freesia: Oh yeah.


Most of the guests aren't happy to be here.

Morgan:...I maybe should have changed.

Daisy: Ugh this house sucks! And it's Freesia's fault I've been ignored-

Hyacinth: Ladies quit your bitching. We can get weird for free at midday, what's not to like?


Acorn: Calm down Dais, relax into it. Beach vibes, yo!

Daisy: Shut up you live in Willow Creek. We all know about your affair baby!

Salvador: Ooh, do we have gossip?

Daisy: OOH, do you have an invite? Freesia says she doesn't know you. Rob her blind, I don't care.


Freesia: This is ...an interesting flavour.

Morgan: Yeah, but drink's a drink.

Nalani: *chugs*


Daisy: You say I need to calm down? Look who's pissy now!

Acorn: YOU'RE pissy-

Daisy: No YOU-

Salvador the Crasher: So what do you think, it's a really lucrative opportunity.

Max: I'mma be honest man I"m so toasted I have no idea what you said.

Salvador: Off one cup?

Max: Who said that's all I've had today?


Nalani: Great party, honorary niece! I almost wish the kids weren't at school! You said your Buckthorn grew up?

Freesia: Well...perhaps he can make his own choice and all-

Nalani: Of course, but Caroline and Eliana are great choices!

Nani: *sniffle* I miss my parents...

Hyacinth: Aw man. I get that girl. Don't worry, the pain goes away once you inherit the house.


Acorn: So you're Freesia's son.

Buckthorn: I can hear it crying...

Acorn: The baby? Your mother can handle-

Buckthorn: I understand why LP hated me now! i understand it all! It's just so...annoying!


Anyway the party's over, goal was achieved and all the people can get TF out of the house

Freesia also has slept outside for 24 hours so that's done too. She just needs to max cooking and that's the house goals complete.


LP: What? STILL upset about the dollhouse you big baby?

Buckthorn: No! I saw the light and I hate the thing now, it's just...I wanted to smash it too D:


Woo! Level 9! There should be just enough time to get her to the top!


Aspen: Noooo I don't wanna sibling!

I don't want you to have one either, Asp.


Freesia: You promised. You promised I was done. I have never felt so betrayed and SHIT that seagull's got a look in its eye.


Buckthorn got his wish.

Buckthorn: Hulk SMASH! Lord I've never felt so alive!


Freesia: Guess what son! You've got a week before you grow up and start drifting!

Buckthorn:...Great.

LP: Enjoy the four walls for now, bro!

Iosefina: Lol imagine being him.

Freesia: It's good fun! Well, it's mostly uncomfortable for a bit, and then a little stressful, but by the time you guys were teens I was kind of having fun!....Sometimes.

Buckthorn: Yeah I'm screwed.


NO.

Freesia: But I'm kind of bored with this one.

Aspen: Thanks!


Fina is...kind of a useless mother.

Iosefina: Who has a stinky nappy? You do!

Aspen: I know, so help me!


Freesia: Beware son, drifting can be crazy! There was that time I heroically ran from a bear-

Buckthorn: There's no bears on Sulani.

LP: But what if the Watcher sends you to the Granite Falls woods?

Freesia: There was seriously a bear! I was hiking with my employer and suddenly, it LUNGED-

Iosefina: OH, I know this one. It was a guy in a bear suit, stop being dramatic.

Buckthorn: Lol you're afraid of a furry or some'n?


Buckthorn: What is this deformity?

...Yeah that freaks me the fuck out,.

Buckthorn: It's not on your body, is it?


Freesia maxed cooking. And since the house is worth 40k now...that's all the goals done.

40k: Check
'Aspiration': Check
Marry a service-sim: Check

Now we just need to get Bucky aged up.


Buckthorn: So I have a tail, but I also have feet - and I can swim so fast! You should race me, just to see!

LP: Mhm OK. Yeah, get the loose scales out of your sheets and then talk to me, fish boy.


Iosefina: Guess what, Buck! In two days, you'll get one of your greatest wishes-

Buckthorn: A state of the art fishing rod-

LP: Gasp!

Isoefina:...No. Your own room.

Buckthorn: Oh right, yeah, he has to move out, right.

LP: At least I'm moving out to a house.


Iosefina: Eh. I'm sure he's got it. He'll need the practice.

Buckthorn: So if you cry much longer, there'll be a swarm of vampire bats-

Iosefina:...He's getting better.


Buckthorn keeps being handed the childcare ball. He's not prepared.

Buckthorn:...Seriously please don 't cry. I'm pretty sure I'm being tested. And failing.


Hey it's been a while since I've seen you on this thing, Fina.

Iosefina: Well I still got it! A nice treat for our neighbours! Hey there Delilah-

Victoria: Actually we have to leave immediately.

Salvador: My brain left this dimension when you picked up the guitar.


Hyacinth is having another kid, yay!


Freesia's using the new treadmill on the deck. 

Iosefina: Good morning.

Freesia: You need something or are you just appreciating the view?

Iosefina: I'd say I need this view...for my health and all.

Freesia: Oh you.


Buckthorn: That's it. Polish the toilet, servant.

LP: Shut up, Buckthorn. Ugh,, why are these flies trying to go in my nose?

Buckthorn: Heh. I won't need to do this without a house!

LP: Pissing in bushes isn't a flex.



Aspen aged up. She's cute. Looks like Freesia again, though hopefully she'll have more of Iosefina's features than her brother.

She's a clingy thing.

Aspen: I want a hug.


Aspen: Brother what are they doing?

LP: When two people love each other - OK, sometimes when you're horny or want validation - wait, never mind. It's called kissing.

Aspen: So can I kiss a mummy one day?

LP: Only if you want bandages in your face.


Buckthorn: God what is this trash? Broken radio, puddle, old food and this BABY!

Aspen:...Why's he so mad?

Freesia: ...so anyway, the kitty-cat says meow.


Freesia: F is for frying pan. I will beat your brother round the head with it if he yells at you anymore, my sweet.

Iosefina: The boys need to be kind to their sister, but surely-

Freesia: They can hear me and I'm sure they understand. Now, F is also for Freesia, and as we know I am kind of the best.


Buckthorn: Damn so Mum has cute friends round sometimes.

Lilith: Boy please, I'm married. Not happily, but-

Buckthorn: So what I'm hearing is there's a chance.

You're not marrying a vampire, Buck. 


LP Is growing up today.

LP: I cannot believe....that I am related to this fool. I won't miss him.

I kind of don't believe you. You guys are pretty close.

LP:...OK, MAYBE-


LP: I'll miss this the most of all though!

That I can believe.

Aspen, in her dream: What's with the earthquake?


Iosefina: Dear sons of mine, I am in great pain!

LP: Can't imagine why.

Buckthorn:...So about that prank idea? Yes? No to the fish?

LP: Bigger fish to fry right now.


Freesia: Lemme tell you about a special friend I had in my teenage years...my only friend, really- wait, I'll cut that last part.


Aspen: What in the heck are you doing mother?

Freesia: It's my *squawking* cry of joy, dear! Embrace your heritage.


Aspen:...I don't get it.

Freesia: Like Isabel necessary - y'know like a bell on a bike.

Aspen: This means nothing. You're supposed to be teaching me new words, not trying out your comedy act.

Freesia: Trying out? Son I am a professional.

Aspen:..You know I'm a girl, right?


....I don't remember having Freesia let you in.

Hyacinth: Bitch please. It's cute you think I can't pick a lock.


Finally, it's LP's YA birthday!

LP: I am ready to face the world!

Sweetie you don't have to lie to yourself.

Comments