The Name Game - 2.9

 

Tosca: I sense things have changed.

We got some new packs including Eco Living, Parenthood and Laundry. I simply refuse to put a washing machine down in this chaotic house though.

Tosca: But we don't have a choice about the parenting shit, do we? Good thing mine are all grown up!


Berwyn: Life's got you fucked up, huh guys.

Jude: I accept my fate.

Chesmu: Just cos you wouldn't fucking move over.


Jude: Well, guess this period of my life is over.

Painter aspiration complete.


Cybil: Right, we're here at the park. Talk to a kid so you're not a friendless loser like most of this family, and I'll stare at a chess table while considering my life.

Impreza:...I just wanted to use the jungle gym.


Cybil: Hmmm I spy a traitor-a-trotting over there. Should I make fun of her or take the high road?


Cybil: Wow you're so much bigger than I was when pregnant. Any of the times.

Thirza: And we're both just as single my dear, so maybe nobody's winning. It is SO good to see you!

Cybil:...Dammit now I want to take the high road.

Thirza: When have you ever?


Berwyn: You know you're not better than me cos you got an A, right?

Yven: Sure I am. Hat gang rises up without you, you're banished.

Berwyn: That was never a thing anyway!

Yven: Ohohoho Berwyn you silly hipster-

Berwyn: End me.

Poppy: Why did I swear a sweater to the beach...I'm so hot...the end is near...


Berwyn: This room is definitely my style.

Impreza: Hey, mine too...ish! But I guess you can have it when you're the spinster aunt.

Berwyn: Oh as if, I'll be the - wait.

Impreza: Maybe instead of modelling ourselves on Mum and Auntie Thirza-

Berwyn: We should be like NEITHER of them!

Impreza: I was gonna say live in the dirt.

Berwyn: But my DRESS-


Chesmu: So Mum just...walked right past you screaming. Sounds about right, little Lu.


Yven got the Erratic trait and the Lord of the Knits aspiration. Nice Tosca throwback.

Yven: Yeah, duh, I must call upon her spirit and recreate her life goals.

Chesmu: This can't be healthy.

Jude: Your grandma's outside yelling at the TV, what are you on about?

Yven: I require her SPIRIT-

Chesmu: ...oh well.


Impreza: Imagine thinking you're different and then playing the most basic music. We all know Pachelbel's Canon!

Berwyn: Shut up I'm new to the instrument, I'll innovate one day!


Azure: Seems like you stole my look.

Cybil: It's a completely different dress. I'm cultivating your vibe but doing it better.


Cybil: Is there a videographic reason why you have to use my private computer, Chesmu?

Chesmu: Yes! Uh - no, not that, just messaging my girlfriend!

Cybil: Hmm. Mind letting me take a look? I wouldn't want this older girl corrupting my-

Chesmu: Mum!

Cybil: Ha. Kidding. I don't care. Now beat it, I need to get some work done.


Yven: Oh Grandma! You're here, giving me your knowledge!

Tosca: I never went anywhere, kid. Are you dropping some stitches in your mind or-

Yven: Hahah! Glorious knitting jokes! Let me receive the knowledge.


Wow. OK Thirz.

Thirza: We thought we'd work it out for the sake of the kid.

That's not even his kid!

Thirza: Oh yeah.

Chaim: Wait what?


Cybil: Can't believe I'm using this thing on myself when I have so many perfectly viable children.

Cyb!

Cybil: Kidding, kidding! C'mon snakey boi, show me whatcha got.


Cybil: Serves me right for messing around with magic shit.

Yven: That cloud...it has evil vibes! But they call me Erratic and I won't be believed!

Cybil: No it's definitely there.

Tosca: I see it too!

Yven: No you two are part of the problem.


Managed to fix it.

Cybil: I am the sun, I am blessed, I am the Virgin M - OK, definitely not that. 


I'm getting these pop-ups and LOL.

Cybil: Maybe he's unpopular. How about that?

Administrator: Actually Chesmu has a healthy social-

Cybil: Probably unpopularity. Look the boy is sixteen you don't need to call me about this shit.


Cybil: So my old parents get more romance than me. At least I've got this little fuckin' sun now, take that cloud.

Tosca: For the last time it doesn't turn me on when you bite your lip like that.

Jude: Oh baby you know I can always-

Cybil: Still in earshot Dad.


Chesmu: Just a couple of swell fellas coming through.

Yven: Hell yeah I'm gonna sit on the deck and KNIT.

Berwyn: Now that you have grown...I'm forming Hat Club and you're not invited.

Yven: Betrayal!

Impreza: All of you are idiots, and I'm stupider just being here.


Tosca: Hiss! The Cloud of Misery! I sense your mother's curse returned!

Impreza: No granny, I'm just kind of depressed.

Tosca: That's worse! You're six!

Impreza: Eh, I'm just built that way. Built different.


I had Cybil and Berwyn work on a school project.

Cybil: Right. Me and my lil sun friend know everything, so let's get down to business!

Berwyn: Didn't the school only just start issuing these?

Tosca: Yeah she's a liar.

Cybil: Youuuu raised me!


And of course they started fighting, because why not?!

Berwyn: -I don't care what you say, I'm executing my artistic vision!

Cybil: It's a school project it's supposed to be formulaic. Attack Room A to Joint C and be creative in your own time.

Berwyn: Your mind is small.

Cybil: YOU'RE small.

Tosca: I regret agreeing to help.


Yven: Oh, to do nothing but game all day...

Chesmu: It's a pretty sweet life, but I do also have to stand!

Yven:...Of course I do relish the advice from my grandmother's spirit-

Chesmu: For the fifth time she remains alive. I think out of spite.


Cybil: Heh, I'm a tiger...which becomes less and less fun the more my KIDS give it to me...deep breaths, Cyb.


Cybil: Baby who is not of my flesh...feeeeed!

Just cos she doesn't have your skin tone doesn't mean she's not your kid. Your baby daddy had about this skin colour. Do you not remember giving birth to her?

Cybil: Idk I was on some pretty strong drugs.

I thought you did a homebirth.

Cybil: So?


Cybil: Yeah you definitely don't look like my kid.

Luzija: Fine! Just put me down!

Not sure if the red hair is a glitch or just grandparent genetics, as Jude had that hair before he went grey. Either way, I do like it. She's independent.


Jude: Eyyy, still grand-parenting these toddlers like a b-

Luzija: RELEASE ME FROM THE ETERNAL PRISON


Jude: Hey Cyb, you could always-

Cybil: Yeah, I'm good.

Luzija: He means raise me. But that's OK. I can look after myself.

Jude: Are you sure about that.


Caught Tosca at a somewhat funny moment.

Tosca: And now, for the DRESS HOP-


She later maxed cooking. We don't get the full 5 points for it but I'll take a +1.

Jude: Well well well looks like someone beat you to it, a real handsome devil maybe.

Tosca: Ha, don't talk shit or I'm not doing this housewife fantasy.


Luzija: Damn dollyface...let's get you out of there. Cry freedom!


With Parenthood comes mood swings.

Chesmu: Ugghhh-

Impreza: No way his life is that hard, right?

Berwyn: Yeah, I mean he probably passed his spelling test.

Impreza: Y'know-

Chesmu: -ughhhhh

Yven: No seriously, sisters, the shark is around us, and astride it is the spirit of our Grandma, Tosca-

Impreza: Ughhh.


Diane: Why in the living hell did I get off the bus with these morons?

Beats me, kid.


Chesmu: Waaaahhhh Sloane I miss seeing you in the senior class!

Azure: The fuck's wrong with this kid? The girl's alive though I did see her cuddling up to that guy-

Chesmu: *sniffle* Slooooane-

Azure: Ian is always saying I need to be more sensitive.

Yven also had a friend over.

Jason: Yeah tell me more about this 'learning knitting from the soul of your grandma' thing.

Yven: Really?! You're the first person who asked!

Jason:...How?!

Jason: Ew what is that facial expression? I do not wanna kiss you right now!

Yven: But-


Berwyn: You liiiiiike him.

Yven: NO I just said I wouldn't hate the idea!

Berwyn: I dunno why you're talking to me about this anyway.


Berwyn: Girl. Why're you tripping?

Diane: I'm not on drugs I just hate all your FACES!

Berwyn: Mum says we all have the same face, and you can leave.

Diane: I don't have a ride coming until 8!

Berwyn: That's your problem then.


Yven: Ey girl. 

Sloane: Yven please I'm dating your brother and I'm pretty sure I was almost in high school while you were still in nappies so-

Yven: And my brother isn't that much older, chew on that.

Azure: High scooooore!


Cybil: Well well well. It's nice to finally meet the woman who stole my son's heart-

Sloane: I don't know about that-

Cybil: Just as your mother broke my sister's, meaning she ended up ruining my love life. History is interesting, isn't it?

Sloane: What the f - hey Chesmu, is your mother gonna murder me or something?


Impreza: I feel quite neglected by the Watcher this afternoon. But that's OK. You all can have your weird interpersonal drama and tension, and I'll have this fucking toast.

Good choice tbh.


Sloane: Dear Chesmu. I will wait for you and don't trust what your aunt says.

Chesmu: She has always been so bitter.

Slaone: But I'm also not showing up to the school to prove anything. That would be weird.

Chesmu: It's just nobody believes that you exist-

Sloane: Still never happening.


I invested in a canoe for the family. Cybil seriously has fuck all to do so...here we are.

Cybil: Avast me hearties! I am Moana! I ride with the blessing of the SUN!


Ophira. Honestly! Would you PLEASE marry people of a normal age. This is becoming a worrying pattern, and honestly Jude was a perfectly adequate parent.


Luzija: Waaaah I'm so hungry and my stomach is burning and eating itself-

Berwyn: Damn whoever picked out those pyjamas did a terrible job.


Tosca: Damn you're getting a lil scrawny aren't you-

Jude: I like my breakfast without body shaming, thanks.


Tosca got a random wish to hang out with Tristan so I let her do so. We tracked him down to a fishing spot.

Tosca: BAWK-BAWK. I'm a SEAL! Wait, that's wrong-

Tristan: I'm too old for this shit.


Chesmu: *sniff sniff* I was made fun of today. Oh Sloane why won't you prove you exist?

Berwyn: My paper airplane was a big fat failure. Shoulda known the glitter would fuck up the aerodynamics of it all...

Yven: God all your problems are so petty and tiny!

Impreza: And yours aren't?

Chesmu: Also Mum says she's leaving me off the vacation to watch Luzija!

Impreza: Well we'll have fun on our vacation then.

All the kids graded up so I figured they could take a long weekend.


Cybil: Right, your granddad and I are off to the jungle. Enjoy the place, Yven's in charge.

All three kids: Wait...what?!

Yven: I almost envy Chesmu, at least Lu shuts up sometimes.

Impreza: I resent that-

Berwyn: You're talking bullshit-

Yven: Anyway couldn't Grandma just watch Lu?

Impreza: Is that a serious question?

Yven: Mum's alive.

Cybil: Lol barely

Comments