The Name Game - 2.8

 

Last time, Cybil conceived the last child of Generation 3. This time, we start with her feeling the effects.

Cybil: Don't throw up on the computer, Thirza's not here to fix it...c'mon Cyb, you can do it.


Chesmu: Sun's out, guns out!

Adrian: It's 9pm, fully dark, and your arms are solidly average.

Chesmu: Awww, Uncle Adrian, you're just jealous the Watcher didn't care enough to give you a high school romance!

You don't have one either, Ches. Yet.


Berwyn is working on her aspiration.

Berwyn: Let's go, butterfly toy - OW, eye!

It's going great. Also poor little Impreza is trying to sleep in the bed behind her.


And our little social butterfly Yven is using his free will to raise his motor skill.

Yven: Heyyyy who wants a piece of this?

Pipe down you're ten.


Finally, the family elders, Tosca and Jude, are working on their respective creative passions.

Tosca: Mmm...that ass tho.

Jude: YES my wife still thinks I'm sexy!

She does, there's a WooHoo whim over her head right now.


Cybil: Come on dude...this is sleep-deprived gold, you better take it and pay me. I mean seriously, you know who you hired. Not like I'm shy about who I am. Ain't that right, dear monitor?

Cybil was working on a difficult freelance task last chapter, and this is continuing.


Ophira's third and last child aged up. He's cute...no idea why he has red hair.


Sanjiv's first is a teen, how time flies. Just from this little icon I can tell she's got an interesting look...well I didn't pick Yolanda for her beauty tbh.


Cybil: Welp, I will be calling in that Thirza favour and all. Maybe I can hire somebody to stab this client in his cell.

Book rejected AGAIN. After two books written and three rounds of edits, this job can officially fuck off and Cyb's going to bed.

Cybil: Music to my ears!


Tosca: Yay! Drywall!

I suck so bad why haven't I put wall coverings in here.


Tosca:...Ravish me, husband!

Jude: Wow, you don't have to be so serious about it, let's go have fun!

Tosca: Just take me now!

Jude: We do have to go into the bedroom, people live in this house.

And luckily none of them are in the living room.


With Cybil still asleep and Josca doin' it, the care of Impreza falls to our Chesmu.

Impreza: Brother something is wrong.

Chesmu: Yes, I'm in agony, quit clinging onto me so I can go fix it.


Yven: Who thinks he's gonna start a fire? I'll be taking bets...seriously I'd rather eat air than someone's first meal.

We all gotta start somewhere, Yven.


Cybil: Well. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone started a fire? Imagine if it did. Imagine the damage and humiliation-

Chesmu: None of you are helping.

Cybil: I live to please, son. Plus that's one less meal I'm cooking.

Uh, liar. You don't cook. Your dad does most of it.


Anyway she got paid a little bit for her efforts.

Cybil: Teaches me to try and write a biography of someone who describes themselves as 'amazing' and a 'sex god to women'. Men are trash.


Jude: *whistles innocently*

Jude I see you, go repair that bath-shower. Now that Thirza's gone it's your job again.


Chesmu's game could use some work.

Sloane: Nice to see you as always. 

Chesmu: Heyyyyy how ya doin'?

Sloane: OK stop pointing at me it's weird.

Chesmu: Noted!


Chesmu: Sorry I was being weird, Sloane. I just...don't know what to do when faced with such beauty.

Sloane: Go on...


Yven: Hey look bro I'm holding you by the neck.

Chesmu: Very funny.

Yven: Anyway where's that girl?

Chesmu: She had to use the bathroom-

Yven: So you're just waiting out here? Pretty weird.

Chesmu: Yeah I'll move.


Chesmu: Check out this grooooove.

Yven: This is tragic.

Tosca: I pretend I do not see it.

Sloane:...Dunno why I'm attracted to you.

But you are.


Sloane: Yes. I am.


Damn slow down there.


Cybil: Berwyn get  back on that dollhouse or so help me God-

Berwyn: But my true calling lies elsewhere!

Cybil: Creativity's creativity and that's the best object for it!


Chesmu: Oh Sloane you're so amazing-

Sloane: Wow you do know how to make a girl feel special.

Impreza: I dunno what's happening but I like it.

You shouldn't. Get out of there!


Sloane: You guys have snacks, right?

Chesmu: Oh anything for you my love...that was incredible, mind-blowing, life changing-

Sloane:...I'll give you a few to compose yourself.


Tosca: Well I can't believe the awkwardness and weird dancing worked for him, but it worked.

Yven: Well just wait until I age up, you'll be astounded!

Tosca: What is the deal with the girl, though?

Yven: I dunno.

Tosca: She is descended from Thirza's sorta-ex.

Sloane: I am right here and I can hear you two!


Jude: Um, do we know you?

Berwyn: Well we definitely should. You look like just the artist I need to be popular.

Lucy:...You're six, why are you worrying about that?

Berwyn: Seven actually. Does that punk-mohawk thing appeal to the plebs, or-


Yven: So, gossip...Grandma says the girl Chesmu's with is totally the daughter of Auntie Thirza's ex.

Cybil: My babies, growing up so fast....

Yven: Oh you've never been that kind of mother, don't fake.

Cybil: You don't need to hear my real thoughts, dear!

Yven: Ohhhh they're still vengeful!

Cybil: Of course not I forgave your auntie!


Cybil:...sort of. Do I have that woman's number? If that happens then we're definitely cool.

Yven: Aha I knew it! Aren't you petty?

Cybil: Crap did I say that out loud?


Impreza: It sounds so bad I wanna cry! Am I just a baby?

Chesmu:...No, you're not alone in that feeling.

Berwyn: HEY, I - can't pretend, I know I'm awful.


OK these two are actually besties though. He's always checking on her and she always follows him around.

Chesmu: Hi-score! I win! I WIN!

Impreza: HE WINS, a glorious day!

Chesmu: Pity about the music.

Berwyn: Hey shut up we can't all be instantly good at things.

Idk girl you got a higher creativity skill than his gaming skill.


I decided Cyb should do some cooking. We can't go back to the jungle until this baby is born, and she doesn't have a freelance gig.

She's not great for someone pushing 40.

Cybil: I cut my finger :)


Yven: Are you actually gonna call that Hannah lady though?

Cybil: Probably not, it was a passing thought. This also isn't your business.

Yven: Aw come on, it'll be fun. Plus I need material for my blog!

Cybil:...I have raised twisted, twisted spawns.

Who could have seen that coming.


She's got a new gig now anyway.

Cybil: Wanna see my character concepts? Rahhhh I'm an evil murderer, the answer to the mystery-!

Bit straightforward there. Maybe Mystery isn't the best genre for her.


Tosca: Jesus how many times do I gotta cut the apron strings?

Adrian: Dunno if there really were ever strings, Mother...

Tosca: Whatever. Come over if you want. 


Berwyn got through to the final tier of her aspiration so I let her have someone over. Her social was low anyway.

Berwyn: So let me tell you about my music for the masses-

Elvis: Coming here was a mistake.

Yeah probs.


Cybil: BUFF BABY BUFF BABY

Surely this isn't healthy.


Yven: Don't be sad. One day my sister will realise her dreams of attaining popularity from art require so much more talent.

Berwyn: Hey, I'm plenty talented!

Yven: - and then she'll give up and lead a mediocre life.

Elvis: Is this supposed to make me feel better, Yven? That was dark.


So Thirza is having a baby with Kurt's younger brother, i.e. Impreza's uncle. And Sanjiv and Yolanda are having their third kid.


Cybil: I know I'm a great writer. It's the biography guy that was wrong.

Seriously. One book, zero edits. Easy as pie.


Tosca, seriously, AGAIN?

Tosca: It's been nearly ONE WHOLE DAY since the last time, I already miss his - 

Don't finish that. See, definitely a horny period for her.

Tosca: I was gonna say his lovin'!


Tosca: Now, make sure you don't have a sixth baby. I mean five is one thing - six is just insane!

Cybil: Mother I am insane. Well, erratic. But don't worry, it's not like I got someone around to knock me up again.

Tosca: What about this one's father?

Cybil: Married last night, I got a text.


Berwyn is skilling up quite nicely today. She should get enough done in order to complete her aspiration even if we do a jungle trip.

Berwyn: I think this image could be my break!

Tosca: Don't hold your breath, sweetie.


Cybil: Heh heh heh son don't start a fire!

Chesmu: Mother please I'm making sandwiches.


Impreza: Wheee! Yay! Watching Grandma knit is the BEST thing to do on a Sunday.

Tosca: Damn I've never seen any of you kids that happy.

Berwyn: Says something, doesn't it.

Jude: *painting masterworks as he does*

Impreza gets to choose what she does today as all her skills are at Level 3.


Chesmu: Is the coast clear-

Impreza: Yes, nobody else is in the room.

Chesmu: Great!...Aww my sweet little sister do you need anything? A story, a snack, playtime?


Impreza: You either love me or you don't, brother! I'm OUT!

Chesmu: But...but Preza-

Impreza: The lamest thing is to pretend you don't care about people. This has been a PSA, Preza OUT!


This is the problem with autonomous toddlers...getting into bullshit.

Impreza: It smells exciting!

It's spoiled.


Valery: Remind me why we're doing this, dear?

Tane: Why, we're being neighbourly, and they do have a lovely house.

Donald: Doesn't make up for their personalities.


Tosca: Still screwing things up, I see.

Adrian: Um, I didn't-

Tosca: Boy don't try. Just fix it. Or call your sister.

Adrian: Which one?


The only way a pregnant sim can age up is if I have pregnancy ageing on in MCCC and I let the bar sparkle long enough. It just happened.

Cybil: I suddenly feel the need to cover my midsection.

Yeah we'll make you over once your baby is born.


Chesmu: So? You like the deck? it's a beautiful view of the sunset, but not as beautiful as you, Sloane.

Sloane: Damn, are you ever gonna run out of cheesy lines?

Chesmu: Maybe when I stop finding wonderful things about you to list, for I-

Sloane: OK, seriously just shut up and kiss me.

Cybil: Keep it PG-13 please!

I guess she wasn't paying attention to what happened in the shower yesterday.

Sloane: Whatever you say Ms S.


Really Cyb.

Cybil: What? It's a good test. Look, they're making out even with me awkwardly here, they must be into each other.


Tane: Oh hey there, Mrs S! Great top see you-

Tosca: Yeah, I'm not in the mood, kid'll talk to you.

Impreza: Wow I wasn't ready for this pressure.

Channing: Dad can we go already?


Sloane: Uh, there's some lady in your toilet?!

Yven: Well let her do her business.

Slaone: No, someone not in the family-

Yven: For all you know she could be, we have a loooot of family.


All this kid does is bother people and distract Berwyn from her aspiration.

Berwyn: Mhm...mhm..no I'm still not doing Hat Club Yven, it's the dumbest shit ever!


Yven: Well well well look who's the new Thirza??

Chesmu: Shut up Yven, I'm...I'm different!

Yven: Really? Getting all the shit jobs, dating a member of the Tanner family-

Chesmu: Hey, I actually sealed the deal with Sloane.

Yven: Yeah for how long?

Chesmu: Bitch keep up with that and I'll sleep with your fiancee when we're older!

Yven: Woudln't it be Impreza's? Cos, you're Thirza here.


Azurian are having a second kid. About time, since their first daughter Amara is already a child.


It's Preza's child birthday! There is quite a gap between babies I and L...


Impreza: Don't be fooled by the face, I grin to hide my pain.

She's a gloomy one and has the Scamp aspiration. She's cute - especially the random pyjamas - but I am seriously sick of this face for Cybil's kids. They all look the same. Even Impreza who has a different father.


Anyway tie to push out another Cybil-kid.

Cybi: Ok I'll reach in and-

No, have it normally.


Hey, this is already a change! She's got normal skin-tone, not blue. I actually don't mind that. We've had four blue kids in a row, and they didn't even switch the shades up like Tosca's kids did.

Anyway this is Luzija, final baby of the generation. She only knocks out three letters but two of them are pretty valuable.


Cybil: N'aww don't worry, your'e still my greatest treasure!

Luzija, across the room: *crying*

Natural parent, our Cyb.


Here's adult Cyb.  I did love the other hair on her but it simply didn't fit her anymore. But I also figured she wouldn't give herself a full Mum makeover just yet.

Comments