The Name Game - 2.7

 

Here's Impreza. She's a silly one, and she's having a dance!

Impreza: Wheeee-

Somebody, probably Chesmu: It's 3am turn that shit off!

Impreza: I see how it is here.

Yup, you're the fourth kid you'll learn early.


The morning...

Chesmu: Eat my bowl fumes, brother!

Yven: Quite gladly, 'cos soon you'll be eating my dust!

Chesmu: Oh whatever I don't need this juvenile crap, I'm ageing up soon-

Yven: First is the worst, second is the best!

And neither of you are heir, get on with your day!


Jude: Daughter do you mind putting clothes on in the-

Cybil: Are you saying my stomach looks bad? I've had four babies!

Jude: No, that's not-

Cybil: Don't judge me, Dad! How dare you call me fat?

Jude: I...give up.


Jude: I'll just hang out with my two best granddaughters.

Berwyn: Lol plate.

Impreza: Aren't we like the only ones you've met?

Jude: Do you two want playtime or not?


Yven is my first Sim ever to get a like or dislike. He likes world music.

Yven: Yeah I do in fact live in the world.

Just go to school smartass.


Jude: Wow! This is almost like when me and Tosca were raising ours...shouldn't we be done? Where's your mother, Impreza?

Impreza: Beats me lol, ranting won't help me learn potty.


Berwyn: Yay I get to talk to the panda toy!

Impreza: Well this one's not getting great grades is she?


Berywn: THIS is the woman who stole my Dad?

Thirza: I didn't steal anyone, more like he fell into my arms. Plus he can come see you if he wants, he just doesn't. Chew on that.


Cybil: These artefacts are cool and all but I'm pretty sure there's something else I should be doing...

Don't worry your parents got it down.

Cybil: Oh cool so the babies aren't gonna die? Great, I'll keep going.


Cybil's not that bad of a mother. She seems to feel somewhat positively towards her children.

Cybil: Of course you guys are like little moving artefacts with my DNA and everything, it's hella cool! Right Preza?

Impreza:...Can I have a bottle? Or playtime? Or anything but this rambling?

Cybil: Aw kid, take a compliment!


Cybil: Let's fly,  little one! You know what you've got over your siblings? You're not born from that idiot Chaim.

Jude: Well well well you finally see things my way. Pity it wasn't three kids ago, but OK.


Jude: Y'know, I wanna be a good painter, but here I am trying to paint my late brother and it looks like some emo anime character! I'm a fraud!

Still a good painting tho.


Andy: Yo. Yo Yven, bestie, I'm over here, you walked right past me!

Jason: I mean there's definitely stuff wrong with that kid, but your face is forgettable.

Andy:...Why'd you have to say that buddy?

Jason: We're not buddies and my dad is a cheating slut.

Andy: What am I supposed to do about that?

One of Yven's other friends, Cortez Mansfield, was extramaritally fathered by Jason's dad, Sergio Romeo. Draaaaama.


Anyway it's Chesmu's birthday! First teen of the generation! He can help raise his sisters.

Chesmu: Wait, I change my mind-


Chesmu: Wait. No. This is good. I can feel the handsome. That'll help with finding my special girl or guy!

He added Insider to Mean and got the Soulmate aspiration. Reminds me of Phobos in the PG Legacy actually.


Jason: Duuuude you got tall. And pretty handsome.

Chesmu: Aha I knew it!

Cybil's arm: Hey pay attention to me it's MY GENERATION-


Wow, groundbreaking.

Cybil: We will use the plastic device now, spawn.


Jason: What's your deal, kid? Just 'cos you don't eat doesn't mean you gotta yeet.

Berwyn: The crackers were touched by my betrayer of an auntie!

Jason: Food is food tho...dammit, I could have used a snack.    


Haych: Why HELLO FELLOW CHICKENS, it's me the big ole H you need!

Donald:...Please humour him. Or take him off my hands for a bit. I can't do this.


Thirza doesn't like Chesmu's makeover.

Thirza: It's a bit...much, isn't it kid?

Chesmu: Oh whatever Auntie Thirza, it looks good! Right Preza?

Impreza: Um...uh...guys look, a floor!

Thirza: Told you?


Berwyn: How dare you try to tell us anything. Fie and shame on you woman.

Chesmu: OK you're my favourite now Berwyn.


Chesmu: Like seriously you're giving fashion advice and you look like this!

Thirza: Kid FUCK OFF you're destroying my abdomen.

Impreza: Oooh bad word...stop yelling pls I'm too small for this.


Chesmu: Hey come on in!

Sloane: Are you sure I should?

Chesmu: They're not doing anything too stupid right now, it should be fine.

Slaone: That's not - OK.

So the prettiest teen girl in town right now is Sloane over here, aka Hannah's daughter. Y'know, the woman Thirza almost had a thing with.


Cybil: Get your filthy hands off my daughter!

Impreza: Wheee -

Thirza: Alright I'll drop her on the head, how you like that?

Impreza: I'm in danger.


She's not having it.

Cybil: This bitch.


Tosca: That kid looks familiar.

Adrian: Oh Mother how you wound me.

Tosca: Well I'm going swimming can you deal with the situation Ches?

Sloane:...This is messed up.


Cybil: Oh my God a CHILD! It looks like me!

Yven: Mother how you wound me.

Impreza: Damn there must be so many worms in her brain.


Cybil autonomously went to pass her blessing over to Adrian, which is probably the nicest thing she's ever done for her little brother.

Adrian: Oooohhhh I'm blinded by the lights-

Cybil: Shut up peon I'm the goddess of the sun!


Cybil:...Relic go BRRR


Sloane's mother is of course still having babies with old men. Pretty sure Akira is DEAD.


Thirza: Dad that is such an inappropriate place to put your hand.

Jude: You're the one blocking a man from his pancakes!

That is a dickish place to eat, Thirz.


Cybil: Lol bye peasants, I'm off to...do something.

Jude: She's just gonna write a crappy freelance book and think about setting up a dating profile, Berwyn, it's just her god complex talking.

Berwyn: Did you just expose my mother?

Cybil: Ohh what do you know?

Everything. Jude is smart.


Lol no it is not. Because she's a mermaid she'll live longer than Jude. Who did the BODYBUILDER aspiration.


Speaking of the happy couple...

Jude: I really wish this family wouldn't leave plates out until they get mildewy...

Tosca: Oh relax we'll always conjure new ones dear.

Aren't you gonna complain about her underwear ?

Jude: Who says I mind that?

Berwyn: I kinda do.


Berywn: I sure as hell mind this, can't I eat a sandwich in peace?


Berwyn's delightful mother is of course working on archaeology.

Cybil: Reveal your secrets you Freezer Bunny-lookin' bitch, I am sick of using the proper tools!


Berwyn's working on that last bit of communication before she ages up.

Impreza: Could you talk ANY LOUDER-

Berwyn: Whoa, it's 12pm, this is on you.

Impreza:...Well, well...that potty is nasty!

Berwyn: Yup. Not really my problem anymore.


It actually might be, kids are on hand for chores.

Berywn: Whatever. Grandma please put on some clothes.

Tosca: Ah, let me be free.

I agree with the kid here, Tosca.


Berwyn: So many ideas...so many beautiful sparkly ideas.

She aged up an Artistic Prodigy and an Insider - that's her father's traits going through. What he lacks in physical presence he makes up for in spiritual presence.

Berwyn: Eh, no he doesn't.


Cybil: This child is defective I want to take it back to teh store.

Impreza: Splashingggg splashing splashing...I found something!

Cybil: Don't touch it-

Impreza: Sparkly!

Cybil: Oooooh my old engagement ring...why is taht sitll in there?


Berwyn: This look...much better. Now off to create art for the masses!

Attagirl. She's so cute but has so many of the Cybil genes, which are really mostly the Tosca genes.

Tosca: I will never diiiiie!

You're already gonna live a million days of elderhood. Anyway, I always thought I hated this slicked back Get Together ponytail but I guess it works on Berwyn. Or just with a hat.


Cybil: Why would you throw that perfectly good mush I prepared for you?

Impreza: I demanded ice-creammmmm!


I can't be bothered to give a shit about Tosca's career right now so she's knitting stuff that I want to add to CAS.

Tosca: Suits me, this chair has always been the home of my old lazybones self.



Hey look, good shit happened. Congrats to Thirza and Yven.


Jude: *twitch* I don't mind the dirt at all, of course, I'm a well-adjusted man.

Berwyn: Grandpa can you wig out somewhere else, I'm trying to do maths. And failing. This is bullshit I am an artiste.


Chesmu: How about I go and accidentally drop this homework in the ocean-

Tosca: How about you get good grades, boy?

Chesmu: Meheheh they will never know, I am sneaky-

Tosca: I can see you. And hear you!


Cybil: With help from perfume, lipstick and that treasure-plate - and of course the prettiest thing of all, me - I am ready to progress with my life! Namely by having that final baby.

OK, who's it gonna be?

Cybil: Don't play coy, you made me invite him.


Cybil: Well isn't this a bit of a mood-killer.

There is no mood yet but it's not a great start.

Cybil: OK, I'll do my best. Uh, there there Fetu, I'm sure whoever it was is all good and shit.

Thanks to a spate of townie deaths these last couple days literally everybody is sad.


It's hard to see here but Fetu does have some nice features. He's the local mailman. How cliche, except Cybil isn't cheating on her man to hook up with him.

Cybil: Lol yeah he cheated on me first.

Fetu:...Oh.I'm sorry.

The hug was all autonomous and shit I think this is gonna work.

But first we're moving Thirza out. It says she's at the top but there's one more set of promotion goals? Just to max Research and Debate. But she doesn't work for five days and it says Level TEN so she's going. I love her but we need to have Baby L.


Cybil: Look I got four kids and my life's a kind of a mess. But you seem nice. And really cute.

Fetu: Damn if I'm cute you're out-of-this-world stunning, Cybil!

Cybil: Oh you.


Fetu: I just can't believe somebody like HER is interested in ME! So smart, so beautiful...

Cybil: And a lot of other things, honey, you have no idea. Now stop mooning and kiss me.


Cybil: Oh, and you can stay the night if you want. You gonna?

Fetu: I mean I can't think of a reason to say no.

Cybil: Great, let's do it.


Berwyn: Now isn't this interesting?

Cybil: Go to bed, Mum's doing something dear.

Fetu: Heh , she's about to do-

Cybil: Fetu she's five, save the talk for alter. Berwyn, leave.

BErwyn: Oh trust me, I'm going.


Something about these outfits go together well. Dammit I promised myself I wasn't gonna ship Cybil and the Baby L sperm donor. There isn't even enough house room!


Tosca: It's 11.30pm, go to whatever hole you live in, dear.

Thirza: I forgot some very important case files-

Tosca: Oh I already shared those on my social media page, got some sweet sweet engagement.

Thirza:...Sigh.


The next morning...

Cybil: HISSSS sink you better not ruin this shit for me!


Cybil: My sink's evil plans have been foiled and I am successfully pregnant! Congrats you're a daddy, Fetu.

Fetu: I...uh...what?

Cybil: C'mon, when things seem too good to be true they probably are.

Fetu: Yeah, you've got a point. What do you need from me?

Cybil: ...Nothing tbh.


Cybil: This is the last time, Cyb. The last time.


Fetu: Hey there, kid, who are you?

Chesmu:..The fuck? Who are you? I actually live here.

Fetu: I'm...um...

Chesmu: OK I'll put you out of your misery, I don't actually want to know what you did with my mother.

Fetu: Oh thank God.


Fetu: Uh...morning, small child.

Yven: Don't try and talk to me, it'll be more awkward.

Fetu:...Yeah you're not wrong.


Jude: You're not married, right?

Fetu: No, sir.

Jude: Good, then you're already better than her last guys. Low bar though, low bar.


Throughout all of this Cybil was working out.

Cybil: What? I want my baby to be RIPPED!


Tosca's going through another horny period it seems. Every so often there are just stretches of days where she constantly rolls this wish.

Good to see they're still in love.


Jude: Your mum's having a baby, do you know what that means?

Impreza: I mean, my siblings sometimes say I'm the baby of the family...

Jude: Yep, well soon you won't be the youngest anymore.

Impreza: She made me a middle child?!

Jude: You normal legacy kids and your complaints...I was lucky to speak to my mother.

Impreza: OK well we're doing my childhood, not yours.

He was a 100BC kid originally, our Jude.


Cybil: Lol. Sure, Chaim. We're friends the same way you and I were.

Chaim: We were never friends and then suddenly we got together - oh.


Tosca went out to work today and look who's back with her.

Tosca: You do know you don't live here anymore, right Thirz?

Thirza: Yeah, duh, of course *cough*


She got invited in anyway, just to help Chesmu with his homework.

Chesmu: Wow thanks Auntie Thirz, this almost makes up for helping wreck my home.

Thirza: ...Really?

Chesmu: No, but keep doing it, I love having a lawyer write my social science papers.

Berwyn: Can you two leave me to look up Rembrandt in peace?


Berwyn: Much better, I am free to draw this crowd-pleasing airplane - o h what the hell, are you stalking me?

Thirza: My dear nephew needs my help. I'm not all bad.

Berwyn: I have every right to hate you!

Thirza: And haters gonna hate, not like I care.


All day Cybil's been plugging away at this one freelance job.

Cybil:  Is f he doesn't accept this draft I'm going to track him down, stab him with a spare machete, and probably blackmail Thirza into throwing him in jail.


Chesmu definitely has his soft side. He watches out for Impreza on his own.

Chesmu: Psh, is it that un-mean to like, not want the baby to fall into the ocean! These idiots are leaving her unattended!

Impreza: Yay, big brother! Love you!

Chesmu: Oh no this isn't good for my rep!

What rep?


Thirza: How am I getting roped into this?!

Dunno you did it on your own.

Thirza:...The years living here have permanently altered my brain?, haven't they?

I mean...yes.


Yven: The first rule of hat club is...

Berwyn: Don't start a hat club, it's an unpopular idea! To think you're the 'social butterfly'.

Yven: Oh of course sis I was just joking. *sniffle*


Thirza: Hey, Cyb...can we talk?

Cybil: What makes you think I have anything to say to you?

Thirza: Apart from the profanity-laden texts I get at 2am sometimes?

Cybil: Yeah. Got nothing apart from those. If I had it my way you wouldn't have been let into the house today.


Cybil: I am DISGUST-

Thirza: Stop screwing up your face and hear me out. I'm sorry. It was a stupid thing to do. Now can we bury the hatchet?

Cybil: Ugh! Slut...what do you want?!

Thirza: Nothing. Genuinely just friendship with my baby sister again. I mean it, Cyb. I'm serious. I am so sorry-


Cybil: Oh my God, fine, fine. I forgive you. Just never get emotional again, that was disgusting. Look, help my kids with their stupid teen homework and mayyybe throw that annoying guy I'm doing the biography for in prison, OK? Then we're cool.

Thirza: Deal!

Comments