Sutherlands Get Random - 4.5

 

Gimlet: Hmmph! I'm hungry and we shall protest, right purple lady?

Tommy: You want this bed? It's my bed now.

Kahlua: You people make me want to bang my head into this wall.

Gimlet: Stand DOWN, feline!

Tommy: *head toss* Try me bitch.


Carl: Wow! Another baby! I definitely feel ready for this!

Sangria: Don't be sarcastic I'm also scared!


Gimlet: Damn Grandma what did Blueni do to you?

Kezia: He's - he's - ugh! Here all smug and stuff!

Blueni: Beats me. She's kind of crackers.


Gimlet: Sooo, I've eaten dinner, and I'm tired, can I have a story?

Sangria: Something something homework. I'm also tired.

Carl: That one ceiling tile in particular is real neat.

Gimlet:...Yeah I'll put myself to bed. Just useless.


And Tommy hates the computer.

Tommy: Hiisss! Stop watching me!

Computer: *beep boop*


Carl: La-di-da, going happily to sleep.

Tommy: WAIT, NO, you're gonna fling me, Mistress Sangria help!

Sangria: Oooh, I'm almost done with this...sentence. Yeah I'm procrastinating.

Carl: Gonna just TOSS this comforter-


Gimlet: What are you doing, sissy?

Kahlua: Eating here, it'll be comfy.

Gimlet: But you have your own bed. That one's mine.

Kahlua: Not now it's not. It's mine. Say it. Tell me it's my bed.

Gimlet: :( It's your bed.


Lux: Still desperate to see me after all these years, m'dear?

Nicola: Oh fuck off. I also want to look at our daughter's science stuff.

Lux: Hmm. Yeah. Wanna see if I can clone a ghost?

Nicola: Do I ever!


Lux: What the hell happened to that cat?

Tommy: I don't judge your life, so don't judge mine please!


Carl's baby brother was born.


Carl: And then the toaster went KERPLUNK and plot-twist, it was a Transformer all along! Fucking Toastformer! So anyway, now he's on my side, me and my army of fixing bots, and we need to find that rocket.

Kezia: This was his dream, or a novel idea, or both. Stopped listening at the uprising of the hammers.


Rivella: What's your birthday wish, my dear little nugget?

Sangria: She's still my daughter, mother.

Kahlua: I wanna be just like-

Rivella: Like your dad! All those robotics! Right Kahlua?

Kahlua: Uh...sure.


Carl: *HONK*

Kezia: Really? Right in my ear?!


Kahlua: Why do I have to have a face like him?

Rivella: Hahaha well I don't have the answers to everything, kid!

She grew up Hot-Headed with the scamp aspiration.


Kahlua you're mean, there's so many places to sit.

Gimlet: I wanna be an island...so she'd drown if she tried to get near me.

Kahlua: I can and will crush your toes. I'm the boss now.


Rivella: So, homework huh? Get a good start going.

Kahlua: Well, I'm kind of just looking at what answers I need to get out of another kid. Best to be selective.

Rivella: I really am proud of you. But get off your brother's toes.

Kahlua: It's fun, Grandma.

Rivella: No achievement in squashing those who are smaller than you.


*After makeover*

Carl: Either you teleported across the room or I'm still in my badass dream.

Kahlua: Dad, I also have homework. Do yours instead of babbling inanely.

Carl: I'm sure that's just your way of showing love!


Um...why are you in here dude?

Alijah: Sweet set-up!

Sangria: This is a Quiet Zone, for Serious Work - wait who are you again? Uh, MUM, can you-


Rivella: Reporting for duty. You do need me, don't you San-

Sangria: Well-

Alijah: Could you ladies pipe down and let me enjoy this badass rig? Not like either of you are att-

Rivella: Oh honey, you've got a storm coming.


Gimlet: Please...I just want to sleep in peace...why do you even smell like that, Tommy?

Tommy: It's my bed now!


Sangria: *gag* Why did I think this was a good idea?

Kezia: Beats me. If you throw up, clean it yourself.

Rivella: Of course it's a good idea! The kids so far? All wonderful! Kahlua has such spirit and Gimlet is...there.


Look he's scary again.

Gimlet: I know I'm here. But I am so much more.

Kezia: Oh name one quality of yours, kid.


Kahlua: Wobble, little boy, wobble.

Gimlet: You're not helping!

Rivella: Well that's not her job. Comment all you like, Kahlua. This family is a full-time peanut gallery after all!

Kahlua: Ohhhh no I hope you don't fall, that wouldn't be funny at all!

Gimlet: When I grow up I swear to GOD-


Rivella: On the table are we...

Tommy: Well I am the king of this castle.

Rivella: Sure, sure dear. But you are channelling the spirit of Onyx, and I appreciate that. Strike a pose!

Gimlet: We'll get our revenge, won't we sandwich?

Rivlela: Jeez, someone get that kid a storyline.


Gimlet: God Dad, you're carrying precious cargo, act like it.


Carl: Uh...we hate nappies in this house! No nappies! Use the potty!

Gimlet: Is this supposed to help me or are you saying random crap?

Sangria: I think he's trying for both, darling.


Kahlua: Finally. Somebody's watching this perfection...not that this typing game is interesting.

Gimlet: *watches with HATE*


Gimlet: So what kind of storyline do you wanna give me, Grandma?

Rivella: Well I can't really do that. I said STORY. You can pick one of mine, or one of your mum's!

Gimlet: Oh...I see. Let's see the juicy stuff.


Gimlet: O__O COWS can be PLANTS?

Rivella: Indeed! Wait until I tell you what they keep in their mouths!

Carl:...Rivella, what are you trying to teach my son?

Rivella: We're just talking about cake, right Gim?

Gimlet: So....plants are also cake?

Rivella:...No. Let's just start again.


Sangria: Ugh, I really do feel sick-

Kahlua: Get wrecked, son.

Sangria: You're MY kid! Where are you learning this?

Kahlua:...Granny said it on voice chat!

Sangria: I guess if she's teaching you something it might as well be that.


Hi Rocio, how are things?

Rocio: What?! If Sprite can run off here at the first sign of conflict I'll do the same!


Carl: Why yes, funny little ball of plasma light, I am the cooliest of all cools!

Rocio: That makes no sense.

Carl: You're doing the funky chicken for no reason, let's just be nonsense together :)

Rocio: Ugh how are you nice but also so annoying!

Carl: 'Tis the Carl guarantee.


Rivella: *cough cough* Having been close to death I now know why people freaked out so much. Yikes.


Kezia: Stop burning! I'll beat you! I will I swear it! I may look like your average old lady but--wait, this is chicken. What am I doing?


Carl: Wanna...get rid of some of that stress?

Sangria: With this baby I really can't fit in the shower, Carl.

Carl: We do have a bed. You can do...things...in a bed.

Sangria: Oh wow I almost forgot.

Seriously, all their kids have been conceived in the science shower.


Tommy's learned from Sugar, it seems. I still remember how she slept at the end of kid Cola's bed every night.

Kahlua: Except it sounds like that cat had its shit together. This one smells and keeps snoring.


Pepsi: God I've missed these computers! The WiFi in the afterlife is TERRIBLE, and the hardware is ancient....I wonder if they have ghost dating sites. I do miss getting ass.


Carl: OK, I know we all forgot you existed-

Gimlet: I'm starving! Unacceptable!

Carl: But I'm here now!

Gimlet: Hmmph!

Carl: Seriously, say what you want. You take what you can get in thsi world.

Gimlet: Don't try and teach me things when my stomach is eatin gitself!


Tommy: This looks like a swell place for a bath!

Rivella: SANGRIA your idiot cat is being an idiot again!


Sangria: Tommy I do not have time for this bullshit, I'm very pregnant and have a lot of work to do. Now get along with my mother or else!

Tommy: Bitch what you don't even get along with that hag!


Rivella: Let's have a special day together, Gimlet!

Blueni: Lol every day is 'special' with you.

Rivella: Ignore the insolent toy. We need to spice up those blocks. I've got lots of red markers!


Rivella: May the spirt world take you, precious grandson!

Gimlet: Yeah so that's me. YOu're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation-

Rivella: This situation of fun!

Gimlet: I'm literally about to die, your old arms are shaky.

Rivella: You'll die only of fun!


Carl: Goddammit! The_Pro beat me again in online Party Frenzy.

Sangria: Wait...I know that username. For fuck's sake Carl that's my teenage nephew.

Carl: Well why can't the little shit let me win?

Sangria:  My husband, everyone.


Gimlet: Do you mind not staring RIGHT AT -

Tommy: What? This is just my favourite place to sit, what's your problem?

Kezia: We need to tear up this carpet if he's gonna potty in here, also we're out of the carpet cleaner, ALSO I'm not your servant SAN- 

Sangria: *stares into the middle distance and ignores them all*


Here is Kahlua, above everybody else.

Kahlua: As I deserve, have you met those idiots?


And then because of the generational fun, we had to go to the Spice Festival.

Sangria: Yeah this music's not bad.

Roxanne: Mhm. I can boogie but faced away, just so I don't have to look at that busker's face!

Jarvis:...Ouch.

Sangria: Well that's quite rude. He has a perfectly average face.

Jarvis: Thank...you?


Jarvis: Ba-nyow-nyow-nyow!

Sangria: Yeah, ok, that's unwatchable.

Roxanne: Knew it.

Kezia: That firework was so lame. I was promised explosions!

Roxanne: You did singe off that guy's eyebrows, old lady. Yeah, he's pretty mad. Coming over here too. With security.

Sangria: Yeah let's go.


Next Carl went to his third and final guest lecture.

Carl: I'm so inspired by that beautiful speech I could just-

GO HOME it's 9pm!


At home...

Kezia: H-

Gimlet: YOU  THREW OFF MY GROOVE!

Kezia: I was just gonna ask if you wanted a snack, like damn.


Sangria: I've lost control of my life, I feel like a balloon and it BETTER BE ONE IN THERE


Sangria: DAMMIT, Prosecco really is hard to beat - what is it, Kahlua. Wanna turn?

Kahlua: But Grandma promised me GTA-

Sangria: Grandma gets her game mixed up, she doesn't know much about that stuff, I'm sure she meant soething more appropriate-

Kahlua: Grandma knows everything about games, and she said this one would be my favourite!

Sangria: Dammit Mum.


Sangria: Seriously, again Prosecco?

Carl: I now feel vindicated.

Sangria: Also Kezia, could you remind my mother of my standards for my children.

Kezia: Oooh what an interesting fork this is.

Sangria:...Gotta do everything myself, huh?


Carl: C'mon, let's get this bread and write this term paper. I need all hands on deck. That means you, computer, keyboard, desk. And don't think I forgot you, MOUSE!


Kezia: Y'know what kid you threw off my groove. I would rather die than do this.

Gimlet: I would rather die than look at your FACE!

Kezia: You little-


Kahlua: You look like an eggplant.

Sangria:...I know I'm very pregnant but that's not my first choice of words.

Kahlua: You don't have a monopoly on words. It's because of your cardigan. It's horrible by the way.

Sangria:...Run along and play, dear.


Gimlet: Just you wait. Seriously. When I'm big and tall - like THIS TALL - you will pay for keeping me trapped in here.

Kezia: Threats do not work on me, I have lived with RIVELLA for my entire adult life. Also pretty sure I'll be dead by then, so suck it.

Gimlet:...Mum?

Sangria: Eeeeh, well, pregnant, very tired.


Sprite's here! How're you doing girl?

Sprite: Just fine, now if anybody needs me I will not be crying in here.


Kahlua: Right. My parents suggested I get a friend! Would you be up for the position?

Bobby: Well. I guess?

Kahlua: Amazing! Damn I'm good at this.    


Rivella: Welp, nope. Not if that thing is there? How do you even pee with those eyes staring at you?

Sangria: It helps when there's a thing jumping on your bladder-

Rivella: You gotta stop milking your pregnancies, I mean really. I did this four times and barely broke a sweat.

Sangria: Y'know what Mother-

Tommy: Draaaaama.


TOMMY. You have a whole-ass cat tree which I'm pretty sure doubles as a scratching post.

Tommy: Mmmm. It's just not the same clawfeel.


Bobby: Pretty sure that girl Kalamity or whatever got dropped on her head, but pretty sweet place. BOMB-ass leftovers.


Carl: My son, I shall watch over you-

Gimlet: If you care so much turn the lights off.

Carl: Well then how will I do my homework, silly?

Gimlet: Ugggghhh.


Sangria: OW

It's go time. Last baby.

Sangria: Thank fu - AAAAH


Tommy: Y'know, San, that computer's pretty ugly and outdated, you should replace-

Sangria: Not NOW


Tommy: And that wardrobe? An abomination.

Sangria: Let's just ignore my bitchy cat who has decided to be an interior designer for no reason, and have a snuggle.

Baby: O...K?

This is Vermouth, and he is a boy! Making this the first majority-boy generation of the Randomcy. Quite a few of the recent generations have had sons, so maybe the girl trend is over.


Sangria: Notice anything different, dear?

Carl: Hmmm..haircut? New PJs?

Sangria:...The boulder hanging off me is now a baby, and our son.

Carl: Haha yeah, of course. I was joking.

Sangria: Well. Wasn't that funny.


Cousin Ribena is having another baby with Kevin.


Nicola: If you need me I'll be staring at the wall of this observatory. The afterlife is getting old. 


With this use of the potty, Gimlet will be a Happy toddler.

Gimlet: Well I don't feel happy right now.

Hhhh just go back to bed it's 1.30am.


Nicola: Sigh, even pasta isn't hitting the spot...truly I am so bored of this existence.

Tommy: Can you have your existential crisis in a room where I'm NOT the king of all Tables?

Nicola: And this cat is insane, what happened to the good old days of Sugar?

Tommy: Sugar? I don't know her.

Nicola: *sniff* You should've.


Rivella: Ah, the two potential heirs of this whole thing?

Kahlua: And yet I'm a servant-Cinderella type doing your mopping.

Rivella: They're called chores.

Nicola: Granddaughter you don't mean to say...a boy may take over?

Gimlet:...Why shouldn't I?

Rivella: Oh get with the times, Granny. Kahlua over there is actually the only girl option.

Kahlua: Right? And yet I'm doing the housework. I call sexism.


Kezia: Oy Sangria, your brat son wants a bath.

Sangria: Uh...lame excuse. Bye!

Gimlet: Auntie Kezia please? I'll let you give me a bubble beard and use it as blackmail material.

Kezia: Just this once.


Sangria got pretty chubby all of a sudden so she's working out. 

Sangria: Exhilarating! I love having free time!

Yet this is what you do with it.

Sangria: Read my shirt, boiiii.


Kezia: Ugh what am I? The nanny?

...Sorta? Surely you should have complained like, five babies ago.

Kezia: Rivella's babies are different. This is before I knew what San would grow into.

A functional member of society who works out in her free time?

Kezia: Disgusting.


Gimlet: OK, going to - wait a minute.

Kahlua: Playtime's over and no way can you get on that jungle gym unsupervised.

Gimlet: >:(

Kahuua: Life's tough little brother.


Gimlet: Kahlua said she would dance with me, where is she?

Sangria: Oh, she was dancing in here a second ago, but went to the kitchen. Said she's done with dancing for now.

Gimlet:...I'm starting to think she doesn't actually want us to hang out.

Sangria: Who knows, kidlet? Your sister's an unpredictable one.


Vermouth: Intruder!

Bobby: Relax I'm not gonna do anything. Just looking. And dreaming. By God this house is sweet, even if I might have to evade my 'friend'.


Gimlet: You said you'd share!

Kahlua: Changed my mind, get your own food. There's a bowl in the kitchen.

Gimlet: EW! the CAT eats out of that thing! I would rather not touch something he has!

Sangria: And it's cat food? No? Whatever.


Kahlua: Interesting accessorising, Dad.

Carl: You like? It's always best to have a special set of workout glasses. Can't forget the clip-on earrings too! Right, San?

Sangria:Yes, nice dear.

Kahlua: Wow you two are nuts.

Carl: Nonono. I'm nuts! Your mother is an enabler

Sangria:...


Kahlua: Right, You're here. I almost forgot about you.

Bobby: Yeah, well it's been a while and I might need to head off-

Kahlua: Nonsense! Now you're here let's hang out, friendo. Oh, and there's our asshole cat.

Tommy: Hello to you too, Mistress.


Kahlua: Dad you said you'd be at your workshop this evening, why are you bothering me?

Carl: Well that was the plan but I gave myself quite a shock...literally. 100 volts coursing through me.

Bobby: No it's fine Mr S, that's so cool, I love buffers.

Sangria: -For the last time, I'm typing as loud as you are. How am I the problem and not the loud music?

Rivella: You are RUINING my competition vibe!

Kezia: I have time for none of this.


No San.

Sangria: But like, one and a half of them are broken!

No!


Bobby: Your dad dances like trash.

Kahlua: Well lookee here I'm friends with Captain Obvious.

Bobby:...I'm trying my best here, I really am. Can I have leftovers yet or not?


Carl: I was gonna kiss you, San...but I'm enjoying this view too.

Tommy: Yeah, wait your turn you scrub..

Sangria: Tommy please chill out for one second.


Round 2 of tonight's Workshop Activities.

Carl: C'mon robots, work with me.

Or you could read instructions.

Carl: Now where is the fun in that?

Comments