Sutherlands Get Random - 4.3

 

Sangria: I'm pregnant again!

Carl: Since WHEN? I wasn't prepared for-

Sangria: Am I huge again? Is that what you're saying?

(I'm saying it too)

Carl: Your words, honey...


Rivella: Another baby then? Good. Keep em close in age, like I did!

Sangria: That's the ONLY way I'm gonna be like you.

Carl: Tell me again why we have to live with her?


Kezia: I see you're knocked up again. I'll stop it from like, dying, but I refuse to contribute to its upbringing. Though it could learn from me...

Sangria: Uh...thanks I guess, Auntie Kezia!


Bellini: Wow Mum! Still doing those tournaments?

Kezia: Lol right? Her fingers shake a LOT by now.

Rivella: It's the same with your paintings.

Kezia: Different industry. Shaky brushwork is on trend right now.


I do NOT know why Tommy is still a kitten. MCCC says 4/1. So he definitely should be aged up by now.


So there we have it. Big fluffy Tommy!

Tommy: O__O I'm darker and edgier now, a new me...now where's that chicken?


Tommy: See? I'm bad! I'm on your homework, feast your eyes on this ASS

Carl: Hey, pawprints would make as much sense as these answers I've got. Can you solve for x, Tommy?


Carl: Aww Kahlua! You're such a good little kid, how could I even THINK it would be hard to take care of another one?

Kahlua: Thanks Dad, just gimme that good bottle.


Sangria: Tommy that's ridiculous! If you're hungry there's a nice full food bowl right there for you!

Tommy: Bring it to me woman.

Sangria: Now I don't think that's going to happen!


Carl: I miss my - can't remember who actually died but I'm feeling it in my heart, I tell you.

Bellini: Oh, kid. Everybody dies. Sometimes on the inside.

Carl:...Bellini are you OK? You're having another child - hey, maybe they can be friends with our second-

Bellini: As if San wants her goody-two-shoes lot around my horrible brood.


Carl: OK, so this is the rough layout of the - did we not buy him a bed?

Tommy: Living that rebel life!


Tommy: I'm a rulebreaker boiiiii

All you did is get sprayed by a skunk, and you didn't even collect feathers like Onyx did.

Tommy: I'm sick of hearing about him from Miss Rivella don't you start!


In terms of ghosts tonight we have Lux, angrily relaxing on the whale lilo.

Lux: Because SHE'S hogging the observatory!


I thought it was another ghost in there. Nope, just Bellini. I thought you went home.

Bellini: And why in hell would I do that, pray tell? Johnny can live my life and raise our kids, for one night.


Tommy got bit by a squirrel. Yay for no vet visit.

Rivella: Thanks to my fine work - ohhhhhohoho not yet, kitty!

Tommy: Stop teasing me woman!


Lux you don't need food.

Lux: I founded this family. I deserve it....or maybe not since clearly I failed somewhere. Why don't they do their damn dishes?


Sangria: Ugh...I feel like I'm about to throw up.

Kezia: Well don't do it in the noodles...do it in that silly little vase. I hate that thing.

Sangria:...I picked it out. Thought it was cute!


Kahlua: If you can't look at me, I will not look at you!

Carl: No, no, you're adorable I just need to sneeze-

Kahlua: Put me down first you will not do that in my face.

She's a fussy little thing and she's got blonde hair. So yay!


Rivella: Hahah...oh puddle wouldn't you like to kiss the hem of my pretty pretty dress?

Go do something useful, Riv.


And here's Kahlua all madeover in her nice nursery.

Bluenie: It's actually Blueni, and I don't want-

Kahlua: -No Uni you will listen to me or catch these hands. Around your weak stuffing neck.

Blueffy: Oh lord not another one of these.


Kahlua: Oh. An old person has wondered in. Hello, person. I have many plans.

Rivella: Hmm. You know what you are, kiddo. I respect that. But you're like two and you need to know some stuff before you do anything.

Kahlua: Why?!

Rivella: It'll be fun I promise you sweetie!


Tommy: Oh sweet sweet hydration!

There's no water bowls for cats in this game...weird.


Rivella: That's it, kid. We're doing great even if your father doesn't trust me.

Carl: What? Of course I do, this is the comfiest seat in the house!


Rivella: YAY he's not so useless! What feathers have you brought me, Tommy?


Kezia: Funny how you can be officially designated as wealthy but still share a room with your best friend.

Well, you did complete the aspiration.

Kezia: Yeah. Enjoy my stupid rebate checks for all of two weeks before I kick it.


Sangria: Oh lord I'm not prepared for this workout at all. Better stretch my arms! Wait...this is running.


Rivella: *sniff* I miss my Onyx so dreadfully...what I wouldn't give to pat you again?

Tommy: You can pat me. Or gimme a wash?

Rivella: You are no replacement!


Kezia: Don't mind me, just out-repairing the literal Physics and Engineering student.

Sprite: *sniff* That presentation board is just...wrong for all my chakras.

Carl: What's wrong with it?

Sprite: It's just...not correct. The layout gives bad vibes.

Carl:...So what's wrong with it, Sprite?


Kahlua: Wow you are way too close to me!

Sangria: I'm just watching out for my baby :) Also your grandma wanders into the nursery a lot. I've told her, it's way too late for baby fever.


Kahlua: Does he always sleep in the worst places?

Sangria: Y - Kahlua, stepping on his ears is not the answer!

Kahlua: Not on. Near. Just a lil warning.


Sprite I just don't know what to do. Everything, everything is just WRONG all the time! She never used to be like this!

Kezia: Awww, you'll make it through. You can always stay here if you get divorced.

Sprite: Wow, thanks Kezia.

Kezia: Wait was I actually helpful?

Sprite: No! I want this to work out!


I feel like this is an inappropriate thing to ask your sister-in-law when you've got a perfectly good wife at home.

Johnny: Is she? Is she really good at all?

But this means we do have to travel there, cos requirements. So Cargria can have a lil date. They've been doing work and childcare all day after all.


Sangria: No Mother. I'm busy with a real family member: my husband who loves me.


Bellini: What? Can't a girl come here to paint her feelings away and glare at anyone that kisses in public?

This is the Romance festival-

Bellini: I know. Screw Johnny for asking SAN of all people!


Daniela: Well hello young man I did not know I still had it-

Green hair dude: Eh, well you're not wearing pants so I assumed you'd be down for something.

Carl: Sannnn hurry this tea's getting cold.

Sangria: Carl I'm PREGNANT I'm - OK I'll run, don't wanna see any of that.


Grenagene are here together, which is nice.

Grenadine: You know I love you, you grump.

Gene: Even in this weird chef's top? Syrup threw juice at my real outfit-

Grenadine: No matter what you wear, dear. You're still just as handsome as you were the day we ran away from my crazy sister.


Sangria: Oh Love Guru, can you assure me my marriage will work out and I won't have all my children with tons of different deadbeats-

Guru: I mean clearly you're going through something else, but I'll give you my best wisdom!


Sangria: Short and sweet I guess. How did you know?

Guru: Figured it was the blond guy staring at you all lovestruck.


Anyway that's long enough. We'll leave the festival as Bellini is annoyed by some teenager.

Tyler: Ay bby you single?


Kahlua: I hate you for birthing my replacement and making me potty in front of you.

Sangria: That's nice, honeybunch. Mama loves you!

Kahlua: Do you even hear the words I say?

Sangria: I understand and accept you. Kindness is king!

Kahlua: Uh, queen. Grandma told me about our matriarchy!


Tommy: Well damn that's the scent of evil right there.


Tommy: There's only room for one man of the house, fool.

Carl: I'm pretty sure I came here first.

 Tommy: But who is first in her heart?

Carl: Me? I think?!

Tommy: The SIN! You and Rivella?

Carl: That's not what I - what?

Tommy: You were just fooled!


Carl is getting a sibling. This child will be born an uncle or aunt.

Josiah: Got a lot left in me yet, son.

Carl: Dad. Ew.


Oh look. It's Sugar.

Sugar: Does anything need protecting? How bout you, wallpaper? No?


This is like the only thing Rivella wants to do anymore.

Rivella: Yeah get the thing! Ooooh you really want it, don't you?

Tommy: Sure. OH, no. Cannot reach. I'm trying so hard. This is a fun game.


Sangria: You look so handsome today, baby...

Carl: And you....hope there's not twins in there.

Sangria: CARL...honestly same. I'm worried. I look like a blimp.

Rivella: Yeah, you do. Put clothes on maybe? You too Carl?

Carl: Rivella. How dare you? Your daughter is beautifully blimpily blossoming and she can wear what she likes!

Sangria: Aww thanks darling...but I might actually change, I'm cold.


Rivella: Great, that food's ruined. Why does that thing always smell like a skunk? I miss Onyx.


Carl: Oh SHIT, I think my workings are all wrong.

Kahlua: *wobble* oh SHIT

Sangria: CARL

Carl: What? She learned that before. Uh, definitely. It was probably your mother or Kezia.

Sangria: Yeah, I'd rather come to that consensus than bother fighting with you.


Kahlua: The doorway is wide but you brush our legs? You're itchy.

Rivella: OK, I promised I wouldn't threaten to treat him like a football...

Kahlua: Maybe you should.

Rivella: Oh God I hope you're my heir.

Kahlua: Dad taught me the S word today. Mum says I can't say it. He blamed it on you!

Rivella: Well let's keep it that way. It can all be old Rivella's fault.


Carl: Kahlua! We don't throw our food.

Kahlua: Well then don't give me peas. i wanted aminal crackers.

Carl: You would have got your animal crackers if you finished your peas. And now, you won't.

Kahlua: I'll tell Mum YOU taught me the S word. Grandma will keep a secret.

Carl : Oh come on - it was an accident!

Kahlua: I heard everything!

Carl:...Fine, one bowl of animal crackers coming up.


Why would you run TO the landing pad?

Tommy: *cough cough* What the HELL Rivella you crazy broad?


Kaley: Hot damn this is way nicer than the basement of that abandoned arcade.

Gin-Fizz:I was hoping I remembered Rivella's address wrong.

Kaley: Rivella yes, that's the woman who opened her home to our esteemed club. How lovely.


Sangria: Who's a good Tommy? You are, you - OW crap, my back.


Kahlua: Guys, in the backyard I found some sh...sh-

Sangria: Goddamn my mother.

Carl: Haha yeah, that Rivella.

Kahlua: Sh-shinbone! Nah, kidding, why would there be dead people in the yard?

Tommy: You'd be surprised.


Fetia: Hate to admit it but...nice ass.

Kezia: Oooook I'm not coming back downstairs until your weirdo gamers are gone, Rivella.

Rivella: You loved the validation, get real. Fetia give your granddaughter's cardigan back and put on a real shirt.


Rieko, a bartender Rivella beat up way back when, is also in the club.

Rieko: Damn computer's broke-

Sangria: This is clearly a private bedroom, get out!


Kezia: I can admit it. It did feel nice to be appreciated for my fat juicy ass.

Rivella: I knew it! You old attention whore, you!


Tommy: What an odd large litterbox.


Nicola: My own family has become so boring. Where's the spice, the pizzazz? And nobody has a cool scamming job anymore...:( I'm gonna go haunt my daughter's old science stuff.


Rivella got a rather saddening call overnight.

Rivella: What kind of person doesn't meet their brother their whole life...me, I guess. And now he's dead.


Kahlua: Mother seriously. You're the one that's reminded me 'people wear clothes'.

Sangria:...Make an exception? I'm giving birth today and I have three final exams.

Kahlua: You're not going to them like that, are you?


She got a nice little bath. Her first one.

Carl: A first for the both of us, Lua.

Kahlua: Watch the hair then, peasant.


Rivella: There. I drew some pretty pretty pictures on this one.

Kahlua: Ooh, very interesting. They're super red Grandma.

Rivella: Uh that''s...ahem, cranberry juice.


Kezia: La-di-da enjoying a taco, hum-di-dum..

Kahlua: I seeee you.

Kezia: Is someone in here? God I should exorcise the kitchen. And then smash that horrible little vase.


Carl: *mwah* Pink love magic for my beautiful wife!

Sangria: Oh, and at the place of our wedding night too!

Carl: Wasn't Kahlua conceived in that shower?

Sangria: The very same night. And how magical it was!


Sangria: Crap Mum's gonna kill me I turned her favourite chair into a Slip'n'Slide!


It's a BOY! That's a rarity! This is Gimlet. Guess it's another kid with Carl's skintone.

Comments