The Name Game - 1.6

 

We've got all the kids is one shot (except for Cybil)

Azure: And I wanna do flashcards and be SMART-

Sanjiv: God this random kid's giving me a headache. Uncle Tris using us for babysitting or-?

Ophira: Idk but it's your problem now byeeee.

Thirza: Cool I never get to use this chair!


Sanjiv: We really need another bathroom.

Thirza: Yes but -stop looking at me, Sanjiv that's making it worse.


Sanjiv: Really?

Ophira: Fun, right. She's my little commentator!

Cybil: Wrong move again, Sinjin! Double points for Phira!

Ophira: Fun, right?


Cybil: We'll get along great as long as you listen to everything I say! 

Azure: :) Ok sissy.

Cybil: And don't insult me!

Azure: But-


Tosca is actually majestic sometimes. Despite how much I make fun of her.

Tosca: Exactly, shove it up your *chokes on water*


Tosca: I'm *squawking* majestic bitches!

Ophira: As dumb as she is, the mermaid thing is appealing...

Yeah so I'm gonna give Mermaid Kelp to this one when she grows up.


Tosca: *hiss* No potato you're the life failure.

Azure: Is this normal, or...


Jude: Hey now, I'm an All-Star!

Promotion, finally!


Thirza feels worse when she's home from work.

Thirza: This is no way to improve my mind-

Sorry girl. At least your paycheck will afford us a second sink!

Thriza: WHY are we so POOR.


Thirza: Y'know what, Timmy? Maybe if we sold you I wouldn't have to work!

Sanjiv: Oh how bad can it be?

Thirza: Remember when I said I would backhand you? Offer still stands.


Ophira: Jesus Christ, Mum.

Tosca: Nothing to see here!


Tosca: I make money too! Promotion, bitches.

I mean the bonus was less than Thirza's paycheque...


Jude: My poor Azure...having to stand in this filth while her father sits uselessly eating eggs.

Tosca: Aw honey I really don't think she cares about that.

Azure: Dad's actually kind of cool.

Holy creepy Joker smile, Batman.


Azure is the sweetest though. She hugged her sister autonomously.

Cybil: I'm so glad you recognise my value!

Azure: Yay sissy!

Cybil: You better stop calling me that!


Cybil: YAY I'm sparkly!

Tosca: I've done this enough times, kid. Fix yourself a sandwich and go skill or something.


Tosca needs to be funny with 5 people today. First was Cybil. Second is Azure.

Azure: Mum how long is this story I want to be fed.


This is the second day in a row Sanjiv got this popup. He really is a bit of a loser.


Thirza: Goddammit it's that kid again.

Ophira: What? He's wrapped around my finger.

Sanjiv: Lol he's stalking you, don't ask me for help when you're tied up in his car.

Thirza: Sanjiv they can't even drive yet!

Ophira: Oh please, he's harmless.


Cybil: I demand more attention than this. You haven't even shown me off and that's not very cash money of you.

Fine. This is child Cybil, she's Erratic like her mama and has the accursed Social Butterfly aspiration.


Thirza: Uh, why.

Cybil, muffled: You don't taste very good.

Thirza: Which is why I'm showering, my life is tiring.


Cybil: You look like the perfect worshipper...

Conner: I worship only Ophira, I'm afraid.

Cybil: Bet I could change your mind.

Tosca: That's right, you can do anything you put your mind to!


Cybil: I hope I can break hearts one day...just a bit of fun!

Conner: Only Ophira could-

Cybil: Shut up about her I'm much better!

Tosca: Um, no, computer, I own you!


Cybil: Aw, you don't have to worry 'bout lil old me, I'm just a sweet little girl.


Sure you are.

Cybil: I own you now.

Ophira:...The hell. Where's my minion?

Cybil: I own him too.

Thirza: Lol you two really need parenting.


Conner: My loyalty now lies with Cybil.

Sanjiv: Cool story, stalker. 

Conner: Nothing to say then?

Sanjiv: Nah. Cyb's a different breed. She may be only five but she'll shank you in a heartbeat.


Cybil: I now own everything! Even the Sea Monster! One foot in the ocean and it eats you!

Ophira: Nah, the ocean and me are bros.

Thirza: Nothing you two say makes sense.


Tosca: Knock knock!

Yolanda: Who's there? I just need directions-

Tosca: My children!

Conner: Wow your mum is embarrassing.

Sanjiv: You shut up you've done nothing but simp since you got here.


Tosca: Right I've officially lost control of my life.


Cybil: The dinosaurs aren't dead, that's just what the Man tells you.

Yolanda: You really live like this huh?

Sanjiv: Meh, I tune it out.


Ophira completed the aspiration.

Ophira: I really am the greatest.

Sanjiv: I mean...Thirza did it, I'm on track to do it, and...Cybil's a maybe.

Ophira: Don't speak that name, she stole my minion.

Sanjiv: I'm sure y'all can share custody of your stalker.


Tosca: My Jude. Mine.

Jude: Uh...yeah, sure, Tosca.

Thirza: Genuinely why are they all like this.

Yolanda: Seriously how do you and your brother live like this?

Thirza: Yeah, poor Sinjin.


Morning time...

Cybil: There's the food, shirt! Just try and stop me!

Nobody cares that you're eating breakfast.


Ophira soon joined her.

Cybil: Y'know what, fuck this burger. I want her food.

Ophira: Why not? You already took my minion.

Cybil: Don't be sarcastic with me, sister.

Sanjiv, yelling from the bathroom: That's a stalker!


Azure: Ooooh I'm wobbly!


Cybil: Oh reflection you're the only one who makes a lick of sense!

Tosca:...Should I be worried?

Azure: Probably.

Tosca: Eh. She'll turn out fine. Now keep learning how to potty.

Azure: I already-

Cybil: Rise minions!

Tosca: You're way easier for now, kid.


Ophira: You two. Out.

Cybil: But the puddle calls to me, it WANTS to be sponged-

Sanjiv: Let me shame-snack in peace!

Ophira: Cybil, you're crazy. And Sanjiv, sweetie. Don't be ashamed of your snacking!

Sanjiv: Really? You mean that?

Ophira: Yeah! Do it anywhere, nobody would actually notice you!


Thirza's off school today, she needs to catch up on fun and homework.

Thirza: At least I can play chess with myself. I have always been my own best friend!

Dunno if you should be so happy about that one.


Tosca walked all the way out here to have her leftovers.

Tosca: I just need a break from them OK!


Hey, hey Tosca. How about don't knit on the toilet.

Tosca: It's more efficient this way.


Thirza: And the bunny says - God what is this tripe, is society trying to raise simpletons?

Azure:...I think I like storytimes with parents best...

Thirza: That's just rude.


Tristan's here again.

Tristan: Cybil's looking kinda different.

Azure: No, she's at school!

Tristan: Who are you then? Did Tosca turn herself into a baby somehow? That's the kind of bullshit she'd do...

Azure: I don't get it.


Tristan: Y'know, I get you Thirza. Too many siblings keeping you from what you're supposed to-

Thirza: You don't understand me. We're not even on the same level.

Tristan: So you're being one of those teenagers then. Cool, call you on your birthday.

Thirza: Just leave me be pls.


SEE. Look at these kids and their stupidly similar faces. 


Conner: Hey guys! Wait for me!

Ophira: Whatever. I'm sad. The ocean has been calling to me.

Cybil: Wow, and you guys call me the crazy one.

Sanjiv: Maybe you're both nuts.


Conner: Cybil, are you quite sure you don't need help with-

Cybil: Just get on with it and write that essay. I'll pay you. Maybe.


Conner: Ophiraaaa....

Ophira: Told you he'd come crawling back.


Conner: Yeah you were right she's crackers lol.

Cybil: Llamas are stealing our brains! Death to all llamas.

Ophira: Like you even had a brain to start with.


Cybil: Fine. I propose a truce. We can share my minion.

Ophira: Hmmm...call it our minion.

Conner: Nice, now there's two of you!


Cybil: Truce, sister.

Ophira: Totally! I've got a great idea for a prank-

And that was how Cybil&Ophira, Partners-in-Crime, became a thing.


Jude. No. Absolutely not.


Tosca: Y'know, Mister,  you can kiss me without making excuses. We might not be as irrepressibly horny for each other as we used to be, but you're still my man!

Jude: I mean it. The more we make out, the better I'll do at work!

He has the Great Kisser reward trait now, which will make the Charisma skilling much easier. Provided these two stay in love.


Cybil needs a BFF for her aspiration. That's why these two made up.

(I mean game-wise they were never fighting but shhh).

I only picked Ophira because she had the least to do out of all the kids, but now I think about it, these two are a great pair.


Tosca: Yep, guess it's my time.

Tosca and Jude are being forced into middle age today. They'll get madeover with Ophira when she grows up.


There's only one baby in the house and she still gets ignored.

Azure: Well blocks. It's just me you, and Shelly. Why have I been forsaken?


Jude's turn obviously.

Jude; Old? I can't be old! 

Tosca: You don't look a day over 40, sweetie.

Jude: Because I'm NOT!


Cybil: See? My minion comes when he's called.

Sanjiv: Still a stalker.

Cybil: OK broken record.

Ophira: Why does he wanna come over, Thirz?

Thirza: Dunno but at least someone might understand me.


'He' is Wolfgang Munch.

Wolfgang: Lol that kid is a simp.

Thirza: Haha right!

Conner: Another sister! How would you like all the help in the world!

Azure: Oh BOY really?!


Wolfgang: 'Well everybody dies' is not the way to help with my grief, kid.

Thirza: Yikes...how embarrassing. I'll write your advice down tho, that's one for the journal!

Wolfgang: How do you not know that?

Thirza: Lack of parenting?


Cybil: Lol you thought you were smart?

Sanjiv: I'm telling you, you got lucky-

Cybil: Nope. I'm just way smarter than you.

Sanjiv: But-

Cybil WON against him. She has Mental skill 2. He has EIGHT.

Repeat after me: LOSER


Tosca: Mermaids be like...

Conner: Isn't she a mermaid?

Cybil: Yup.

Wolfgang: Why am I still here?

Cybil: Beats me dude. Anyway, wanna hear a joke-


Tosca: BOO!

Sanjiv: Oh no, I'm so scared of your *snort* wrinkles!

Ophira: Lol Mum that didn't go your way at all.


Jude looks like he's in PAIN.

Jude: Oh God it's been so long I forgot how to-

Tosca: Shhhh, I can teach you, we're still young!


Cybil: Mooorning, Phira.

Ophira: Get out, we ain't that close.

Cybil: Best friends...

Ophira: God you can be creepy.


The moment we've all been waiting for; another teen birthday!

Ophira: May I get even cooler!


Ophira: Meh I look like my mother.

Cybil: Oof that's not it.

Tosca: I'm right here.

Cybil: You have her wrinkles too.

Ophira: Shut up you little brat.

Azure: *just a plumbbob, the most ignored toddler*

Comments