Sutherlands Get Random - 4.1


Sangria: I do declare today as excellent! Published another book, applying for a scholarship - things can't be any better.

Rivella: Ugh she's gonna be law abiding and go to university I love her but WHY

Kezia: I'm sick of both of y'all.

Generational Goal: Complete 2 distinguished degrees. Sangria's gonna do at least one.


Sangria: Hello friends.

Annika: Dammit why did she have to get cuter? And why can't she just pick me?

Carl: 'Cos I'm still in the running bby

Griffin: Hehfhfhehh I mean I didn't get stoned before I came here.


Sangria: Despite that weird dad-camping get-up, Carl, you're looking gouda.

Griffin: Ugh I wanna be compared to cheese.

Annika: For someone so virtuous she's reeeaallly taking her time with this one.

Griffin: It's a little chedd-rible.


They both immediately ran away from each other and San went to greet her brother.

Sangria: Do you know her from somewhere?

Aperol: Yeah, so do you.

Julia: Uh, hi?

Sangria: Waiiiit did she hook up with grandma? Holy shit-

Julia: Pepsi? Yeah, me and half the town, get off my dick.

Aperol: Don't need to be reminded of that.

Julia: You're the ones who came over to stare at me,


Sangria: Y'know what Annika? Patience is a virtue that you don't have. So, goodbye.

Annika: Well I never.

Carl: Now THIS is what I like to see. Crush her like a tank, San.

Sangria: Oh no. I believe in kindness.

Annika: As you just displayed!

Sangria: Can you leave already?


Griffin just went and SAT in this woman.

Julia: Wait what? I know I didn't take that much LSD. Like a little bit, but-

Griffin: Coulda sworn this seat was free.


Sangria: Carl, despite your eccentricities you do interest me...

Carl: I'm glad to, Lady Wizard-skirt.

Griffin: C'mon how am I not interesting? I just sat in someone.

Sangria: Yeah that just made everybody uncomfortable, Griff.


Braden: Don't graduate. It's a trap.

Annika:Well this seems to be an unfortunate view into a possible future.

Sangria: *fulfilling a bunch of friendship whims*


I think San made her choice. She finally rolled a romantic whim and it was for Carl. So her Angels are disbanding and we're gonna get this relationship going.

Sangria: I think I like you best.

Carl: Even though I'm strange, quiet and occasionally think you're a wizard?

Sangria: No, I get it. It's the skirt! But that's fine. What's life without some oddity, some intrigue?


Carl: I'm gonna say that's your star!

Sangria: Carl, I think that's a streetlamp, but I appreciate the thought.

Carl: OK how about that one?

Sangria: Y'know what?

Carl: What is it?


Carl: There is no way I'm having my first kiss with her dressed like this...don't screw it up, don't screw it up-

Oh alright.


Sangria: The Watcher did you a favour! She must like you too!

Carl: If things are going to go further I must look my best.

Sangria: Oh you!

Griffin: Y'all disgust me, why are you doing this here?

Sangria: Griffin I disbanded the club meeting an hour ago. As you know, I-

Griffin: Yeah and I'm eating my feelings in free park-people food.


And finally, the whim shall be fulfilled.

Sangria: I hope I'm not being too forward, but I would really like to-


Carl: Holy shit my dreams came true.

Sangria: Mmmm-

Carl: Though she's wearing less clothes in them-

Sangria: Just enjoy what you're getting.

That was indeed all he got as he went to sleep in a chair at the park. Sangria needed to sleep so she came back to her new home!


Part 1 of the lower floor, featuring oversized entryway with fishtank, study area/living room and kitchen/dining room. Pool is at the back.

Part 2, featuring nursery, smaller child's room, bathroom 1, science area and the same lil balcony chair we had at the last house.


And now the upstairs. 2 more bathrooms, another kid's room and a hallway with easel. Sangria's room is on the right, while Rivella and Kezia are sharing the big one. I think they've known each other long enough to not need more than the lil dividing wall.

The outside has the observatory, rocketship and jungle gym. Plus some exercise equipment.


Rivella: Mwahahahahaha! I have Crushed These Noobs, I am evil!

Nicola: Please, gaming never warrants an evil laugh. And why are there upgrade parts everywhere?

Shhhh I'm too lazy to put them in someone's inventory for now.


Nicola: Nice place though. Wish we had this thing when my old bones were alive!


Oh we also have this balcony as a shrine to the cats. Onyx collected the feathers four times over, and I will treasure each statue.

Sugar's urn lies on the nice vintage luggage. Onyx gets an old crate. It fits them.


Sangria: It's a new day and I'm ready for my life to really begin!

Slow down Rapunzel.

Sangria: 5.50 is probably too early to call my maybe-boyfriend, right?


Later, with Carl already present...

Rivella: Hey, Kez, I think sweet San's first babyparent is here. How exciting!

Kezia:...I think she wants this one for keeps.

Rivella: How curious.

Carl: Um.

Sangria: Mum my door is open and we can hear you.


Sangria: I'm sorry about my weird family. This house is big so if you need a place to stay, you can avoid them.

Carl: Who says I'm staying?

Sangria: You fell asleep at the park yesterday. Just a hunch.

Carl:...Fair enough. But you're right. My mum's ex-stepdaughter is really something.

Sangria: Can we forget that little connection?

Carl: That might be smart, yeah.


Carl: So. I'm here.

Sangria: Don't you have stuff you need to move in if we're gonna live together?

Carl: Nope, this is basically it. Wallet, clothes...yeah this is it. Wow yeah you are doing me a favour!

Sangria: I wouldn't if I didn't love you, dear.

So here's Carl. As well as being Rivella's father's ex-wife's son (though not Rivella's blood sibling cos ew), he's also Bellini's current stepbrother. Fun.


Carl: Um. OK. Right, let's do this. Sangria Sutherland, would you like to be official with me?

Sangria: I mean you live here now how much more-

Carl: Please?

Sangria: Yeah, of course we're together for real now, boyfriend.

Carl: Oh thank God. I thought you might just write me off as a housemate you kiss sometimes.

Sangria:...Is that a thing that happens?


Cargria: Cheese!

All I see is a pair of awkward nerds and I kind of love it.


Sangria: Holy HELL PLEASE don't drop me!

Carl: You've got nothing to worry about - wait, there is a bit of vaseline on my hands.

Sangria: WHY? Oh wait, EW-

Carl: No! I have eczema!


Ericka: Hmph. Rich bitches. Bet they've never worked a day in their lives.

Tane: Man, I just hope they like my fruitcake.

Kobe: They probably won't.

Renata: Well if they are rich, sure hope a single man lives here!


Renata: That one's mine.

Kobe: Good God Renata you're married with children.

Renata: Does that matter?

Kobe: It should.

Carl: Well. Come in, nice to meet you all!

Tane: Anybody want fruitcake?


Rivella: What an odd little man. I'm not one to pass up free cake though.

Tane: I thought I'd be happy she took it but her vibes are too bad to ignore.

Rivella: Thanks, darling.

Tane: That wasn't a compliment.


Carl: Yeah, so I'm the newest member of the household! I moved in fifteen minutes ago with my very special girlfriend Sangria. If we broke up I would leave with no money!

Kobe: Why are you telling me this?

Carl: It's just a vibe I get. People need to know this information.

Renata: *ahem* 

Kobe: So tell her! ...This was a mistake.


Kezia is a Mood.

Kezia: Ugh. People.


Sangria: Yes, I expect things will go very well-

Rivella: But you're so young, how can you be tying yourself down already?

Sangria: Mum you have no right to question my choices. I know allll the shit you did.


Sangria: And everything's going so well! I'm gonna get into university and get married and then have kids at some point-

Kobe: This Caesar salad smells like death and nail polish.

Rivella: Then put it back in our fridge it's not yours.

Sangria: Oh don't worry! You can eat that, nobody else will!


Renata: So I don't usually swing that way but...you single?

Kezia: Yes.

Renata: So....

Kezia: Step away from me, little girl.

Kobe: GodDAMN Renata you're embarrassing us stop being so DESPERATE.


Carl:...You guys are really just gonna sit in my bedroom huh.

Tane: Oh Ericka. My fruitcake goddess.

Carl: Can they leave? I'd rather live in the park again than listen to this. Me and San could be Park Angels and bless people from under a bench-

Ericka: Lol what's that guy on about?

Carl:...Irrelevant! This is my house.


Due to the rolled spousal career of this generation - Mechanical Engineer - Carl needs to learn Robotics.

Carl: I am so happy to fulfil my dreams here!

Rivella: Can you fulfil them quieter tho? I'm trying to tone this ass.

Carl: You might wanna try squats then, I don't think running really helps.

Rivella: Goddammit boy I was trying to make you uncomfortable.


Sangria: Sorry about my mother, please don't be dissuaded.

Carl: I pretty much grew up with the worst people ever.

Sangria: I can rival you.

Rivella: Thank you dear, I tried my best. Who did you grow up with, Carl?

Carl: Uh, Shayne Mims, for one.

Rivella: ...Sangria Sutherland. I did not raise you to commit incest.


Sangria: It's not. Carl, explain. I get lost with it.

Carl: Right, so after my mother divorced Shayne, she had me with somebody none of you know! Which is good! Then she married some other guy, Brad Hopper-

Sangria: That sounds familiar.

Rivella: Lordy lord, that's my ex.

Carl:..Oh, you're that Rivella.

Sangria: How many do you know? It's not a common name.


Sangria: ANYWAY can we just pretend none of these weird quasi-family links exist and get on with things?

Rivella: I'll always know though.

Sangria: Then just don't remind me! I think I love him...

Rivella: Aw Jesus, gross.


Rivella: Let me guess, you're gonna buy him that tacky Valentine's underwear?

Sangria: Mum PLEASE-

Carl: Don't talk about my underwear Mrs S.

Rivella: What? Then you raise a bunch of kids and stay together until you die? You disgust me!

Sangria: MOTHER-


Sangria: So that's my mother and this is the man I love. Huh.

Carl: Go together I say! Go together! Why isn't this working? I totally read that magic textbook!

Sangria: Robotics, sweetie. 


Sangria: Y'know what? My mother can go to hell.

Carl: I'm starting to think that's been in the cards for a while.

Sangria: Yes, but shut up I'm trying to create a moment.


Carl: SAN I've dreamed of this too but we're outside!

Sangria: What, what are you talking about? Wait, crap, here it is-


Sangria: Will you marry me?

Carl: Yes! That's almost as good as my dream!

Sangria: What were you dreaming of?

Carl: Well...sometimes when a woman wants to give-

Sangria: After we're married, silly!

Carl: OK. When can we do that?

Sangria: Just take the ring you weirdo.

So they got engaged. This is a partner generation, so Carl will be the official spouse!


Right so Carl's Mum just died.

Carl: I'll miss her but I'm engaged...:)

I don't think it's hit him yet.


Kezia: Heard your little San gushing over her engagement.

Rivella: Oy vey, how could she make such a choice?

Kezia: Riv you know I love you like a sister but you really are being dramatic. She's an adult and she made her choice.

Rivella: Whatever. And you hated your sister.

Kezia: True.


OK Aperol. Now just put a ring on it for heaven's sake.


Hey look another cousin is due for Rivella's adult children.

Seriously Gin-Fizz even you're like 48 now.


Sprite adopted her second kid. I changed it to Volvic, the water bottle brand lol.


Lux is (I think) the sole haunter tonight.

Lux: OK, then whose scent is on this chair?

What are you, a bloodhound?

Lux: I sense an ADULT MAN moved in here. That never happens!

Uh...yes? His name is Carl and he's your great-granddaughter's fiance. And...yeah, he's the second male to live here (aside from Bellini's son for like two minutes) and the first one who wasn't born into the family.

Lux: Well tell him to use different bodyspray, this shit is rank.


Oh wait I kid there's also a wild Justin running about.

Rivella: Can you shut the fuck up, turn that off and let me sleep?

Justin: Up yours bitch, you literally killed me.

Rivella: Yeah dunno why I thought that would work.


Carl woke up and finally felt the death of his mother.

Carl: Mum why you and not my useless stepdad.

Bellini, all the way in Windenburg: I didn't even know Alice or whatever but HELL YEAH I agree!

Carl: Arlene...


Oh WELL look at this it's a non-purple baby and the last Grenadine can have under my MCCC settings.

Which is good, lady's already like 50 I swear.

Grenadine: I'm a miracle! :)


Justin: Let me guess another one of Rivella's victims?

Lux: Get it together Justin she hasn't done that for at least five years.

Carl: Uh what.

Justin: Your future MIL kills people wooooo

Lux: Y'know, I'm pretty much a lesbian but, nice ASS-

Carl: Is this a dream?

Justin: Well, this house is your nightmare.


Sangria: I did some reading last night and after our marriage, you could kneel for me too bby~

Carl; Sure, relationships are nothing without reciprocation.

Sangria: That's my - why are you digging through rubbish?

Carl: University skills.

Sangria: Eh. Sure. Whatever.

So Carl will do the other degree. 


Sangria: Hope you all are at peace now. Or at least out of our hair. Actually all of you were pretty awful people, so no peace for you I assume.


Carl: Please don't kill me for asking you this, but are there ghosts in this house?

Rivella: Yeah. My grandmas. And the whore clone of my absent mother. But I think San got rid of the other ones.

Carl: And did you-

Rivella: That Justin. Such an imagination. He had a heart attack on our property.

Technically true, Riv, nice.


Sangria: My reading last night was amazing! i'm gonna rock both our worlds tonight!

Good for you, San.

Seriously once they were engaged she just reeeealllly wanted to WooHoo. Both the whims she has right now are to do so. I pinned them because today is the day.


It's wedding time! Everyone's in their formalwear.

Kezia: Bit cheap to make me bake the cake, but whatever. I can have fun with that. ...I'mma put vodka in it.


Sangria's here in her wedding dress.

Sangria: Ahhh, 'tis the wedding day of my dreams.

It definitely won't be but at least now you can get rid of your repressed horniness.

Sangria: What? Me? I'm a good Watcher-fearing girl-


Rivella who is on the toilet.

Rivella: This would have been my wedding dress. Or funeral dress. But isn't it the same thing, hyuk hyuk hyuk.

No.


I had Sangria invite her other, estranged, mother.

Who repaid her by showing up pantsless and furious.

Kala: These hoes ruined my life. I'd still have a home and husband if I never slept with that bitch Rivella!


What the fuck, people. You didn't have to come if you're gonna throw hissy fits all day.

Gin-Fizz: I am running on TWO hours sleep, I have been throwing up all night!

Prosecco: Do you like my grass skirt auntie? :)

Bellini's son btw.


Grenadine strolling in like an unbothered boss.

Grenadine: Glad to see one of my sister's children turned out alright.

Ashlee: Ooooh Mrs Woods you have such toned arms.

Grenadine: Yeah, yeah. I know, it's surprising for my age and blah blah blah. I get it all the time.


Caleb is also here. He's a friend of Sangria's from that time she went to a bar.

Caleb: Yeah, whatever man. Hope these people have the good channels.


Sangria: WOW Rocio you...look...

Rivella: My daughter's a pussy. Let's say it straight: your blush is a disaster wtf?

Rocio: Well I let our little girl Spritzer do my first makeup...but then I was late and had to go like this anyway.

Sangria: You could have been late. The vows aren't starting for another hour at least.

Rocio: Oh. Well.


Bellini is so GORGEOUS I almost forgot.

Bellini: Why couldn't this have been my wedding? And why the HELL couldn't Johnny have been my damn date?


Sprite: Heya Ashlee. Just like when we were kids, I wear everything better!

Ashlee: :) Hiya.

Bellini: Is she gonna stand there all day?

There's always one guest who gets stuck outside.


Prosecco: SOOO, I was just at the grave of that old man Mum and Dad stole our house from-

Sprite: WOW! I definitely care about YOUR opinions.

Kezia: Very motherly, Sprite.

Sprite It's just a bit meh. I've heard it.

Prosecco: Wait, really? What if I tell you about our horrible beach trip that ended with Dad in a holding cell? They found a wallet in his-

Kezia: That's enough.


Cargria: *kiss*

Prosecco: What's that? Saliva mixing? Disgusting!

Kezia: Your parents...don't do that? Oh whatever, the hell do I care for? Have fun with your broken home, kid.


Caleb: Wow lady you need to take a chill pill!

Gin-Fizz: I don't want to be a part of your supplements pyramid scheme!

Caleb: No, you really should, it's called FeelBetterFunTimes, and-

Gin-Fizz: Bitch I'm pregnant, running on caffeine and spite, and I will smack a hoe.


There's always two random guests hiding in the nursery.

I quite like Adelyn's look even if it's not really a wedding look.

Adelyn: Anything would look good next to this old bitch.

Kala: Haha yeah, I guess I do look a little rough.

Adelyn: You're calm now, huh?

Kala: Well. Smashed the dollhouse, took a realllly strong edible and now I feel pretty good about hiding out in my estranged daughter's future baby's nursery during her wedding.


Rivella is catching up with her sister.

Grenadine: Nope. I'm here for San and San only.

Rivella:...Welcome to our home?

Grenadine: Yeah...now what's a what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?

Rocio: Oooh snap. Grammatically incoherent, but SNAP.


Hey LOOK it's Kevin. He's the chillest of the also-rans, and I kinda just like this face I guess.

Carl: This is really what you wear to my wedding.

Kevin: Dude we were in high school together. I once saw you eat half a bread roll we found in the dumpster for $10.  Don't act so high-and-mighty.


Sangria: Everybody at our wedding is a moron.

Carl: But at least we got each other bb girl.

Sangria: ...Yeah. Let's just do this. I REALLY wanna-

Carl: Ooh yeah she wants this.

Sangria: A little bit. A lot. God I wanna put the theory into practice.


Kevin: NICE I got the comfy seat!


Carl: You're the most beautiful talented girl in the world, Sangria. I couldn't be luckier.

Sangria: Oh, Carl. You light up my life.


Kala: WOOO...yeah I'm way too high to be here.

Sprite: This was nowhere near as flash as my wedding.

Kezia: Did you have one?

Sprite: Yeah I just didn't invite any of you trashbags. We hired a private plane and flew over-

Aperol: Uh...sorry I'm late, my high school girlfriend I recently hooked up with again is pregnant-

Kezia: Not now, Aperol.


Rocio: Who locked the door?

Prosecco: Heh.

Kala: I like this kid.

Grenadine: Who cares what you think you deadbeat?

Ashlee: She's actually kinda awesome.

Grenadine: That's not news, sweetheart.

Bellini: Goddamn it Prosecco! Your father will hear about this! And I will punish you when we get home!

Prosecco: LOL no you won't, you'll pass out on the couch again. Over a bottle of wine.


Sangria: I know this is fast, but I want to get to know you and be by your side forever.

Carl: And I know you well enough. You're Sangria. You're ambitious and hardworking and HOT AS HELL, like holy shit-

Sangria: Stay on track, babe.


Carl: Yeah, right. Do you like this ring? It's a bit cheap, but I made it on the workstation you bought to show my appreciation for your support.

Sangria: Oh Carl this is so sweet!

Carl: Seriously. I was living in a park two days ago. You changed my life.


And with that our Gen 4 couple is officially married!


Caleb: You don't need that. You said you're pregnant! FeelBetterFunTimes will-

Gin-Fizz: Congratulations jackass, I now need this more!


Sangria: Mother. I was waiting for you. You see, I extended this invitation as an olive-branch, because we really need to talk-

Kala: Nah. Way too high for that right now. You guys got any more chips?

Sangria:...Get out of my life. Don't even know why I tried.


Sangria: Hope it's good! Everything was a bit last minute so Kezia baked this. 

Carl: It's great. Just reeealllly boozy. Tastes like caramel rum.

Sangria: Classic her.


Ashlee: Wait, is this your kid? Are you a single dad? That's so amazing.

Aperol: Uh yeah, sure. It's been hard, but we make it through don't we little guy?

Prosecco: I don't know him. Wait, there was that time he tried to beat up my ACTUAL dad.

Ashlee: Right.

Aperol: Shit.

Prosecco: Screw you, Aperol. I ain't no prop.


Sangria: Alright, everybody out. It's nighttime.

Ashlee: Oooh we all know what that means.

Sangria: Haha yeah. Wow Auntie Gin-Fizz, you finally look happy.

Gin-Fizz: That's because I'm finally leaving, sweetie. And I punched Caleb in the face so I feel pretty good about that.

Ashlee: Yep and that video got a hundred likes on Instagram already!


Sangria: EEEee we're finally doing this!

Carl: Hell yeah.

Carl what happened to your damn tux?

Sangria: It doesn't MATTER what he's wearing because I'mma take it OFF.

Carl: This confidence? Fucking A. Let's get you out that hotass dress.


Sangria: We're going to Narnia! The...uh...romance version! Yeah! Oh whatever, get in here.

Carl: *sigh* What a woman.


Just outside the door...

Rivella: Seriously? You pervert!

Royce: I wasn't listening to--

Rivella: My daughter's wedding night? You were pressed right against that door. So get out before I drown your wrinkled ass, you mouldy prune.

Royce: Aren't you gonna pay me?

Rivella: NO!

She does care, see. In her own way.


Sangria: Phew..looking forward to doing that for the next fifty years.

Carl: Ooooh yeah I definitely got it.

Next time Gen 4 do uni (assuming they get into the distinguished programs) and Rivella and Kezia continue to grouse and whine and while away their lives. Fun times!


































































































Comments