The Name Game - 1.2


Tosca: AWEIOHFAOIWRGHAOIWHG! All I can smell and hear is responsibility and...wait, smell? OH GOD another nappy change!

Relax you drama queen, Jude changed the last one. The only one because Thirza's only been home one night.


Tosca: WHY

Because unlike where you came from, here there isn't enough money to just willy-nilly replace stuff that breaks.

Tosca:...Well, that's a pain! Do I HAVE TO? I'm preg - wait, no I'm not.

Exactly. No excuses. Jude needs to prepare for work.

Tosca: I swear, I will get pregnant again to avoid this.


Tosca: Mmmm...yeah-

Guys? Your crying baby a couple metres away? No? OK.


Once Jude was off, Tosca hopped into the ocean to play with one of her dolphin friends.

Tosca: I shall call you...Lapis Lazuli.

Dolphin: Bit wordy, call me LL.

Tosca: Cool beans, now can I hold and stroke you?

LL: Sure I've heard creepier.

Am I vicariously living the dreams of my nine-your old self? Maybe.


Tosca: Wooow, you can really dance.


Jude's home with a promotion.

Jude: I can't believe it either! No more stuffy outfit. A pay rise so maybe we can build Thirza a nursery. Holy shit!


Tristan's...here. So is Jude's brother, Darius. One of many from their original challenge, but the only one in this world.

Darius: I cannot possibly comprehend the words that came out of her mouth.

Tosca: That was fun!

Tristan: Goddamn it Tossie why'd you always have to DO this?


Darius: Don't judge me, she really stressed me out. Can't believe my brother left me to live with...that.


Tosca: Well this is smooth. Didn't know you had it in you.

Ah this is so cute.

Jude: The Watcher made me.

Tosca: For charisma points really. And you're complaining about this ass?

Jude: Never, love.

Tosca: Awwww, you actually love me?


Tosca: No seriously. I need to know. Do you actually love me. It's fine if not, you're fun anyway-

Jude: Of course I do! You're unpredictable and fun and beautiful. Plus our daughter is wonderful.

Tosca: And with parents this hot, she's gonna grow up beautiful too.

Jude: That's the spirit. What would you think about more?

Tosca: Once we have triple digits in the bank account, I'll think about it.


I think Jude's face here sums up their whole relationship. Tender, in love, happy, but also slightly turned on and scared at the same time.

Jude: Holy shit Watcher really can read minds, Tosca.


Tosca: I've decided I quite like that look. So I've made my choice.

Holy shit I thought Jude would be the one to do this. But...her whim, her proposal.

Tosca: Damn straight. I've never even HEARD of a gender role.


Tosca: So...I think you're dope, y''know that right. Like a cool dude, a swell fella-

Nervous?

Tosca: Ugh, no, never, I'm Tosca goddamn...wait my last name is a mark of shame-

Jude: Honey is that the voices again?

Tosca: See, you know me so well!


Despite Tosca's voices (i.e. Erratic trait), Jude also rolled the whim to get engaged. But considering Tosca rolled it first, I'll let her have this one.


Darius showed up at the door.

Tosca: Well hello, soon-to-be brother-in-law.

Darius: Oh dear lord it's that serious.

Tosca: You betcha. We're linked forever now, bud. Now let me go attend to your crying niece.


An hour or so later, so did this lady.

Etsuko: This is...just a shack. Man these people must be poor.

WHO ARE YOU?


Jude got home to nothing but a crying Thirza. Tosca left to do an odd job because we kinda do need money badly.


Once she's back and everybody's needs are sorted, it's time for the proposal.

Jude: Oh my...

Tosca: C'mon it's a simple yes or no question.


Jude: Well of course it's a yes! I love you!

Tosca: Same here, now shut up and kiss me.


They did more than that...

Are they hella broke? Yes. But Tosca needs five pregnancies so I felt like we better get a start on Baby O.

Tosca: We are so screwed!!! :)

How sarcastic is that smile?

Tosca: Not very. I do like a little chaos.


Jude feels less optimistic.

Jude: Awesome...guess I really gotta try for that promotion tomorrow, huh?


It's Thirza's birthday.

Thirza: Yay! I'm older!...What's that weird pointy yellow thing!

Yay she got Jude's red hair. and she's cute. She also got the Charmer trait.


Here she is madeover. I liked the hair she grew up in so she got to keep it.


Oh, and Darius married one of the premade professors from Discover Uni.


The next morning...

Jude: I don't know if I like that thing staring at me when I eat.

Well Tosca made him and I think he's cute, so he's staying.


Tosca: Why don't we do it right over there so the Turtle can watch?

Jude: Uh...maybe we-

Tosca: Ha! Kidding! Let's hop in the shower, that room locks.

Jude: Oh. OK, good!

Tosca: Oh, your face. His name is Timmy, by the way.

Thirza: I believe I should learn how to use the toilet like an adult, correct?

Squeeee her little serious face.


Tosca: Or you could shit yourself like a cool person.

Tosca!

Tosca: Kidding, come on kid.

Jude: Not that I don't trust you, honey, but maybe I could-

Sorry Jude. We're going traditional gender roles here, because you have a salaried job. Tosca is now primary carer for her soon-to-be many children.

Tosca: Lol who let that happen.


Thirza: Mum...do you need the toilet too? You're an adult, go!

Tosca: I don't know what you're talking about, honey.

Jude: Gimme a second, I need 30% of a skill in charisma...


Darius: Hiiiii, good to see you guys, can I just get some water? Anyway, me and my wife are gonna honeymoon once she finishes her Zoom classes-

Tosca: Not that I don't care, but get out unless you want to watch me puke!


Darius: Hi there, Thirza. I'm your Uncle Darius.

Thirza: Can I do this after lunch?

Tosca: Yeah, she's a weird little kid. Sometimes it makes me wonder if she's mine. Then I think of the pain she caused me. And being pregnant.


Tosca went for a swim.

Darius:...Which leaves just you and me, Thirza. Y'know, I married an older woman so I didn't have to deal with kids.

Thirza: OK, but can you read to me?

Darius:...Fine. Can't resist that little face.

Thirza: I know.


Tosca: Hey SHUT UP over there, Delphi, I'm the most badass knitter in the book.

Thirza:...And I'm worried.


Thirza: Are you my auntie?

Mele: Naaaaah I'm kinda just here to be nosy.

Thanks for admitting it.


Thirza is my first Sulani toddler in this game. And oh my GOD this interaction is so cute.

She has to slooowly lift the spade with both hands because she's so tiny <3.

I can't.


Jude: Yay! We've got a grand in the bank account. Almost!

Promoted again! I put him in the Professional Athlete branch.

Jude: Now how did this get here? More importantly, did I go back 15 years?

Nah, this is where your promotion money went.

Jude: But surely we should be saving to-

It's the computer or no more promotions. Daily task.

Jude: That's disappointing.

Right?


Darius why are you here again? The child went to bed and her parents are busy.

Darius: Lol they're having a second child and don't even have windows.


Darius shouldn't be so high-and-mighty.

Darius: Honeymoon got away from us...


There's a lot going on with Tosca right now.

Tosca: Ain't there always? But seriously, I want medicine stat.

Thirza: I didn't know these meat kebabs were good breakfasts!

Tosca: Uh, yeah, that's what they are honey...the best food for breakfast.

(i.e. the last food in the fridge)


Tosca: So why exactly do we have 2 dollars? I just sold a rug for 140!

Bills, dear. Bills.

Tosca: Really? Aren't all bills like 20,000?

The bills at your childhood home, yes. This entire lot is barely worth more than 20k.


At least this is wholesome.

Thirza: I wanna fly fly away like a real bird!

Jude: And I want money but - I mean, yeah, fly little one!


This is proof Tosca has more than one outfit.

Tosca: Time to get paid reliably, screw you people on Plopsy!

Odd jobs!


Tristan: Now, you must be little Thirza! I haven't seen you since you were a baby.

Thirza: Still am. Now let's build a sandcastle.

Adorable.


Later...

Tosca: Now this is dinner and a show!

Jude: Thanks *grunt* babe!


Tosca: Oh, even better!

Jude: Wow, you've got knots for days back here...

Tosca: Yeeaaahh, not like I've spent nearly three days carrying a bowling ball on my front.


Tosca: But the bowling ball doesn't ruin everything.

Jude: Hellll yeah, now this is how to take a shower!

Tosca: Oh we won't be getting very clean.

Jude: That was a terrible line. But I'm still in!

These two need to go to horny jail I swear. Every day one of them rolls this whim.


Jude found a treasure worth 890 while beachcombing. Consider the financials handled.

...Somewhat.


Thirza and Jude playing is disgustingly adorable.

Jude: Where's Thirza? Where is she?

Thirza: Wheeeee! I'm here!

Jude: There she is! More flying?


Tosca is less so.

Tosca: The hell are they screaming for, I'm trying to work.


Tosca: Well he's very sappy and I don't understand it, but it'll make him happy so...why not? Plus we're having a bunch of kids so let's just make this shit official.


Tristan: Hot damn sis, I'm glad I don't have to do this.

Tosca: Wow Tris, very sensitive. No wonder you and Kala are having problems.

Tristan: What, no we're - are we?

Tosca: She calls me about it all the time!

Tristan: Why would she - oh, this is one of your tricks, huh?

Tosca: Made you look tho.


Maybe Tosca's on to something...

Kala: You lying asshole-

Tristan: I said I was babysitting!

Kala: What and you're gonna charge your precious sister who's living in a beach shack?

Thirza: Do you guys wanna have an adult talk before I get my story?


Tosca: Hey, Kala! If you're both here, where's Mason II?

Kala: What, and that's suddenly my job? Not that you'd know about jobs-

Tosca: Whoaaa, below the belt.


With Uncle Tristan watching over Thirza, Tosca followed Kala into the sea...

To play with her dolphin pals, she's not that interested in her sister-in-law.

Tosca: Come on, one trick!

Delphi: Uh-uh, I ain't no trained dog!

Kala and Tristan had a chat once Thirza went to bed.

Kala: I'm feeling a lot calmer. We should get home, honey. I locked Mason in the bedroom with one fish stick.

Tristan: Why did I marry you?


Tosca: Remove those Zs and wake up, it wants out!


Later...

Jude: So. You've got a new baby sister.

Thirza: This couldn't have waited? It's 2am! And now my room smells like corn...


Tosca: You may not be blue, but that's OK. Maybe you'll be a mermaid unlike your sister.

Ophira:...OK.

So, this is baby Ophira. Another Hebrew name (coincidence, not a theme) that means gold.

Comments