The Name Game - 1.1

 

Oh Tosca. Who else would look so grumpy on literal paradise?

Tosca: Hey, I've got no beef with Sulani. In fact, since I'm a mermaid it'd suit me! I'd just rather have a home.

Right.


Here it is!

Tosca: Wooooow aren't I lucky?

You'll move up in the world soon enough! You're Generation 1 this time around, so you've got to live a little rougher than you're used to for a bit.

Tosca: Make one of my siblings do it.

...Nah.


Because she started off with no fun, she gets to build some sand sculptures before the real work begins.

Tosca: Lol I bet I can make it look like a dick.


Then she got to go swimming!

Tosca: Of course. You can't resist this, I'm goddamn majestic.

Sure you are sweetie.


Welcome wagon!

Oliana: Wow...my wife's hot.

Leila: Oh you know I am baby.

Tosca: Wow. What a welcome. Now I just feel lonely.

Jude: Right? Nonstop while we were waiting at your door!

Tosca: That's a little creepy.

Jude: Apparently that's how things go here, I just think they're nosy.


Tosca: Well that makes sense. I'm really interesting, even amongst my family!

Leila: Eh, we're just curious about two new people moving to the island at the exact same time. 


Tosca: Seriously. You two are gross. I got enough of that lovey-dovey crap in my childhood.

Jude: Well I'm a baby challenge kid so...this is just alien to me!


Oliana: Well someone's a little cynical.

Tosca: I'm not cynical, I'm Tosca! 

Jude: Sense of humour could use some work...

Tosca: Oh like you're such a prize.

Oliana: Lol I like her.


Jude: Funny or not, you are cute.

Tosca: Wow I've only heard that a thousand times.

Jude: And not easy to impress.

Tosca: So try harder, bitch.


Tosca: The voices in my head say, 'let's get the lesbians out of here and bone down'.

Jude: Wait, what? I just met you - what? Voices? This is a neighbourhood welcome-

Tosca: Take it or leave it dude. Like I said, I know I'm cute. So it's no skin off my back if you're not down.

i.e. Tosca's Erratic trait got her flirty.


Tosca: To kava and one day getting in your pants!

Jude: Why are you.

Oliana: That's not a real sentence.

Jude: I mean it's all-encompassing of my feelings. What forces created a person like this?

Tosca: Wanna find out?


With the wagon over, Tosca put feelers out...

Tosca: But I can do the romance stuff too. Look, here's a rose. Take it and get flirtatious.

Jude: Don't mind it if I do. You're hot and interesting.


Jude: Y'know what. I'll take it.

Tosca: Ooh what? I have something?

Jude: Your offer.

Tosca: Oh yay, even better! Bed or shower?

This is autonomous by the way, they haven't even kissed. 


Jude: This is a bit crazy, isn't it?

Tosca: Bitch I deal exclusively in crazy you better get used to it.

Jude: I guess I will. Because I kind of can't get enough of you.

Tosca: Mmm that's what I like to hear.


Tosca: Hey step off, this one's mine! 

Relax your pretty little head, Tosca, he will be. I'm the Watcher and I can make it so.


Jude: Hey this place is pretty nice, I'm sure she'll let me stick around in exchange for food.

I think she'd let you stick around anyway, but go on, go make food.


Tosca: Enjoy the bed?

Jude: I more enjoyed what happened in it but...

Tosca: You can have it allll to yourself.

Jude: Y'know what, fine. You're interesting. I'll stay.

And now they're moved in together. Fast? Yes. But seriously, once Leila and Oliana left these two just...went for it.


Jude: You're a pretty special girl though, Tosca.

Tosca: *whispers* Mine.


Jude: What just happened?

I dunno either, dude.

Anyway, he's signed up for the Athletic career and has the Bodybuilder aspiration. Creative, I know, but that's his way of making money for the house.

And Tosca's going to...


Tosca: I'm gonna knit and sell things for money. Really. In Sulani?

Shush I wanna explore the pack and you're the best person to do it. Wouldn't your lazy ass appreciate an occupation where you can sit on a rocking chair all day?

Tosca: Well that is a plus. At least we've got a Jude to make a reliable income.

Exactly.


Tosca finished her first project.

Tosca: And now I'm eating my first hotdog, fuck off. The hat looks like shit anyway. So many holes you probably would wear it in Sulani.


Tosca: No thanks Edward. I'm taken. Plus I'm pretty sure you had the hots for my ancestors where I'm from.

Caleb: Just scouting for blood, don't mind me.

Tosca: Well I do mind so...piss off maybe?


When I moved Tosca into this save file, I brought her brother with her. And on his first night he knocked up one of the premade mermaids and shotgun-married her.

And I thought Jude and Tosca moved fast.


Jude: Where're you off to?

Tosca: Gotta frolic in the ocean every morning to moisturise the ol' scales. And keep the voices in my head happy. You got a problem with me in a swimsuit?

Jude: Obviously not.


Tosca: Watcher STOP my life is moving too fast!

Which wasn't my intention when I put Jude in the neighbourhood. I didn't even expect him at the welcome wagon.

Tosca: Not that! There's something inside me...more than my voices.

You DIDN'T.

But y'know what...we'll see. No test for you, you can wait it out.


Tosca: God I love this place.


Tosca: I'm still getting the hang of this knitting thing...


Tosca:OK I've accepted this knitting thing as my destiny now, can't get enough of it!

...I never meant for you to start knitting on the toilet. That cannot be hygienic.


Jude is home...

Jude: Ugh work is bullshit...I'mma run my feelings out.

Better than taking it out on your girlfriend.

Jude: That...actually isn't official yet. Huh.

If that's what you two want, then one of you can whim it. Otherwise I'm not doing it.


While Jude works out for his daily task, Tosca makes friends!

Azure Dolphin: Sup bitch!

Tosca: Holy shit you're the coolest person I've ever met. Hear that Jude, Tristan? This dolphin pwns the fuck out of you all!

She became soulmate-level best friends with the dolphin almost instantly, so...in a way she's right, because she's not as close with either her brother or...pseudo-boyfriend?


Tosca made her first Plopsy sale.

Tosca: I knew I was talented.

Yes you are dear.


Tosca: OK goose noise, go!

Jude: Uh...*awkward honking*  Will that do it?

Tosca: Oh, you're perfect.


Jude: Why thanks. I don't think I'll ever understand you! 

Tosca: Just wanted to see if you'd do it! But don't worry, my hot little cinnamon roll, I'll be nice. You make me smile.

Jude: I'm glad to.

Tosca: Like seriously. I hate nearly everything. Except you, Tris and the dolphin I guess.


Tosca: TRASHBAG!

Jude: But..you just said...Tossie I-

Tosca: AND DON'T CALL ME BY A FAMILY NICKNAME, I DON'T WANT TO BE REMINDED OF MY ADOLESCENCE.


Two seconds later...

Jude: She's just irresistible, I can't help it!


Tosca: I can't promise that won't ever happen again, but I'll do my best to stop it...and I'll also let you do *whisper whisper whisper*

Jude: OK OK you're forgiven.

Seriously, Jude is a forgiving guy. He got the Grudge sentiment but after a couple romance interactions it was gone.


Pls make cute babies you two. Next generation needs a spouse!


Tosca: How have I got fat already?

You haven't, you're pregnant.

Tosca:...That's worse.

Well. Like it or not, baby T is coming.

Tosca: There's £77 in my bank account.


Tosca: Sooo...y'know how we just met like a day and a half ago.

Jude: Yeah, but it doesn't matter, I like you a lot even when you are, ahem, kinda bloated-

Tosca: And remember how I yelled at you and then kissed you like nothing happened?

Jude: Oh, I'm over that-

Tosca: Good, You better be. Strap in for the long haul, my man, because I'm not fat. I'm pregnant!

Jude:...Oh. I'll get that promotion then.


And now this. Not autonomous, but they both had the whim and Jude needs fun before work so I took it as a sign.

This is what got y'all into this mess.

Tosca: Mmmm, can't happen again.


Jude: Oh God. Oh God oh God oh God-

Tosca: I know you're scared-

Jude: What, no? I'm calm! The calmest. Promotion time byeeee.

Tosca: Eh, he can talk when he's ready. I'll probably get over it today.


Tosca: Well, hope I get over this part today. Christ that tastes radioactive. But also like apple sauce.


Tosca: Huh, guess I'm over it. All I can feel is chill. Plus I know I can knit the crib demon a kickass onesie!

You haven't actually unlocked that yet.

Tosca: But I know I will! Besides...how could I not be relaxed here? Don't worry, we'll finish the fence and make sure it doesn't drown or anything. Because we don't have those freaky flowers so one strike, you're out.

Awfully callous way of talking about the death of your CHILD.

Tosca: Seen one, seen em all.


Tosca: Heeyyyy bro. So, guess what...

Tristan: Uh, just here to apologise for having my wedding without you. After all, it was so quick and-

Tosca: Never mind that. Notice anything different about me?

Tristan: No?

Jude: Hi, so I'm Tosca's...something, and also, uhm, the father of her baby, please don't kill me-

Tristan: Oh I totally get it, man. I was in your place just Monday!  Just make her more than a 'something', I think there's tax benefits.


Tristan: Now I know you're worried! But you can do this! You're Tosca! Since when has anything scared you?! It's never scared me, I'm not scared of being a dad-

Tosca: Your words are encouraging but you look scared af, dude. I got over this this morning.

Tristan: Really!?

Tosca: Yeah, rocking chairs work wonders.


Tristan: Damn man, I'm sure Tossie would love that we're getting so close, with you practically my bro-in-law...

Jude: Uhm, right. As I've said, we're not even-

Tristan: I'mma boogie to celebrate *random dance*


Tosca: I'm gonna make this punching bag my bitch, like everything else in my life!


Tosca: Tris. That's my man.

Tristan:...And that's why the jimmy-leg is my FAVOURITE move-

Jude: Might be time to head home, man.

Tosca: I was just thinking the same thing. Go to your tax benefits - sorry, wife.

Tristan: You mock but you'll find out I'm right once you go crib-shopping.

Nah fam we're filching those by way of hospital birth.


Jude: Hahaha...squiggle hotdog. Why is that even funny?...Is Tosca rubbing off on me?

No you're sick. Both of you, actually. But Tosca's is manifesting in uncomfortable nausea moodlets.

Jude: Isn't that just pregnancy.

Don't remind me.


Tosca: Why does my not-boyfriend look like a tiger in a wig?

BECAUSE HE'S SICK.

Tosca: He better not give that crap to me. This stupid baby is making me feel bad enough.


A non-stripy Jude makes a decision.

Jude: Once she wakes up, I'm gonna ask her. To be my girlfriend! I mean we're having a kid together and she's pretty much...not perfect. Interesting. Oh God how did I get myself in this situation?


Jude: So you're happy, right?

Tosca: Why of COURSE it's in my very nature!

Jude: I...can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Tosca: Lol I was. But you make my life better soooo...


Tosca: What is so important that you had to make a pregnant woman stand?

Jude: I just...do you want to be my girlfriend, Tosca?

Tosca: Oh wow, I thought you'd never ask me, not-boyfriend!

Jude: Well you can take away that first bit now.


This dolphin has none of the sass of the blue one.

Dolphin: Hi! I'm Delphi, let's be friends!

Tosca: Why of course, I am one of your kind.

Dolphin: Not even close...too round.


Tosca: *caw* What, you're gonna tell me dolphins don't eat cereal? Duuuuh, I'm Delphi-

That's enough of that.


Jude got a promotion!

Jude: I mean..money is definitely good right now, but I'm gonna have to wear that mascot costume. Sweaty and embarrassing!

Tristan came for another visit.

Tosca: Uh, yeah, not today bud. I'm about to get down with my very sexy boyfriend-

Tristan: A simple 'I'm busy' would have been just fine, Tossie.

Tosca: And where's the fun in that, I live to make other people uncomfortable.

Tristan: That you do.


Tosca: I feel like someone's staring at me...

Akira: So, hi, I'm a tourist and-

Tosca: Do I know you, freak? 

Akira: I just wanted-

Tosca: Nope! The only freaks I know are sitting right in front of me!


Tristan: Noice, Tossie. Noice.

Jude: I mean I like to think I'm more well-adjusted than she is.

Tirstan: You came from a baby challenge and moved in with my outwardly crazy sister after knowing her for six hours.

Why is Tristan the voice of reason in this world? I don't like it.


Tosca: Is it neighbourhood gossip or are you just happy to see me?

Leila:...Both is good.


Vlad: Haha, I will suck your blood!

Dick.

Jude: OK maybe I am actually crazy, otherwise why is this sentient pencil with a wig shooting green magic at me?


Jude: Tosca, I had a real weird dream last night...and there's some wound in my neck-

Tosca: Yeah, did you say you wanted to go to the gym today? Because this bitch needs to get in a fight!

Jude: O-ok.


Jude: So this guy...who really did look like a pencil, with a face a mother couldn't love, comes at me and puts me under, I think he bit me...surely it was a dream, but there's this injury.

Tosca: No. Nah. I know of vampires. And that bitch broke in.

Jude: Oh, well I guess they need to eat too...

Tosca: Not from you they don't. I'm gonna kick his ass.


Jude: Well if you do find this 'vampire', fight him all you like, honey.

Tosca: I don't like that tone. I'm not a liar, y'know. Maybe next time I'll let him have you.


Jude: OW, TOSCA, don't lean on me, you're heavy and this curtain is very flimsy.

How are y'all even gonna fit.

Tosca: I'm not THAT big OK?

If it seems like these too do this a lot then...you're right, it's only because they whim for it all the damn time.


What the hell, you ask? Ah yes, this is my way of completing one of Tosca's milestones because we can't afford a stereo and need to listen to music while knitting.

Tosca: This suits me. Confusion is almost as good as a reaction as discomfort!


Nalani: So...whatcha doing.

Brant: Thank God someone's asking. I mean I felt too awkward but I'm happy someone did!

Tosca: Why, I've just finished knitting the perfect sweater for my boyfriend.

Nalani: Good for you, but this is a gym..

Tosca: I know. It's a public space, right? Besides, do I look in any condition to work out?

Nalani:...Guess not. Whatever.

Tosca: *smirk* That was fun.


Meanwhile Jude is working on charisma by introducing himself to Kalamainu'u, Tristan's wife.

Kala: Look, don't hit on me, I somehow have a husband.

Jude: Well I hope you two are happy, seeing as that's my girlfriend's brother...

Kala: Oh. You're Jude then. Look, I've heard the stories from Tristan-

Jude: Whoa there, even if people don't see it she's kinda amazing-

Kala: I'm just saying, you must have balls of steel dude.


Tosca the Amazing is over here talking to herself in the mirror.

Tosca: Ahahaha you're so funny, rawr and XD!

Paka'a: OK I'm finding a different bathroom.


Tosca; Yeah, ignore the stomach, you know it's there. Just feel my thighs, they're strong af right-

Jude: Sure but this is a public-

Oliana: Yo what the fuck.


Back at home. Tosca makes her third Plopsy sale and sits down with a plate of food to celebrate

Tosca: Yeah...it's a good thing Jude has a job he likes.


Jude: I really don't wanna wear that mascot costume...

Well work hard and you'll only wear it a couple times.


Akira: I am once again asking for-

I don't care, go away creeper.


Akira: Well, I'm just hoping I have a shot with-

Tosca: On the other side of the deck: Not a chance in hell, buddy.

Seriously go away you stalker.


Tosca: Really, now? I was sleeping!

Sorry girl, it's go time whether you like it or not.

Tosca: But-

Wake Jude up and let's go.



















Jude you running and hissing your fear like a demon isn't helping.

Seriously what is that face.

Tosca: Right? I'm the queen of faces.


It's a blue baby girl because...of course it is. That's all this branch of the family produce anymore.

Her name is Thirza, which is a Hebrew name meaning 'delightful'. If she's heir that knocks off some pretty good letters, namely H and Z.


A few hours later Kala had her and Tristan's son...Mason. Nice, Tristan. Way to honour generations past.

Tristan: Nah, I lost a bet with Tossie for that one. At least her little girl isn't gonna be called 'Missy'. I mean that's a stupid name-

I named your grandma.

Tristan: Oh.

Comments