Sutherlands Get Random - 3.13


Sangria:...so, can I set them free? It seems unfair they're still suffering.

Rivella: Once this place is yours, you can do what you will, even if it is so...good. I love you, San, but where did I go wrong?

Sangria: Mum, you murdered people. I'm an improvement.


Sprite's club has expanded again! Everybody meet Josephine.

Josephine: Heard you're growing up today. I look like you and I'm blue...see where I'm going with this? 

Sprite: Pluck your eyebrows before you even think of that, little girl.


Most of the rest of the gathering is spent flirting with Rocio.

Rocio: What are you looking so smug about?

Sprite: I'm finally saving your number.

Rocio: You didn't before?

Sprite: Nope, all of you are strings of digits in a blank group chat. None of you meant anything to me!

Rocio: Thank you for being honest, your smoothness.


And we're done! This gathering was to get the <100 points needed for this aspiration. Nice one, Sprite.


Rocio: Well, you did it. You and your little club are untouchable. Guess I'll go.

Sprite: Actually...wait, please?

Rocio: I shall, Your politeness.

Sprite: *giggle* Stoooop.

Rocio: Seriously. That's really rare. I knew I was special.


Rocio: Shall we go in?

Sprite: You minx. I knew you wanted-

Rocio: Slow down. We're surrounded by graves, it's not the right vibe.

Sprite: Right, yeah, of course.


Rocio: WOW this feels good!

Sprite: Naysayer conquered!

Rocio:...Weird way to describe this, but still good!


I wasn't planning on getting these two together officially, but I think they've made their choice.

MC Command Centre better not fuck this one up for me. I mean them.


Rivella: See Kezia, I can be useful-

Kezia: My paintings still pay for us all-

Rivella: I just won 15 grand, shut your trap.

Kezia: Right, right I take it back!


Rocio: Can't she go somewhere else? This sofa is comfortable for making out but-

Sprite: Don't worry, she's like a coat rack. Boring and really easy to ignore.

Sangria:...Ouch.


Sprite's aged up! Here she is-

Kezia: Three down one to go.

Sprite: I bet Mum'll at least miss me.

Kezia: Eh, she loves the four of you but I don't think she likes anyone that much...


Rocio is getting aged up with her almost-girlfriend. She has zero days left anyway.


Rivella: We're still hot ladies, ain't we Kez?

Kezia: More run, less jabber please.

These two are still themselves. Kezia is Riv's platonic soulmate and that's all they need.


Bellini looks thrilled with her life.

Sangria: Who's this? Another relative?

Bellini: It's Bell. Your sister. Remember me?

Sangria: Yeah, you used to be kinda cool. Scary, but kinda cool.

Bellini: Well San, condoms break and then you have to change because your boyfriend's always out stealing-


Bellini: Seriously, never have sex with a man.

Sangria:...Good to see you.


Boss bitch Sprite (complete with the Ariana Grande Positions hair I downloaded especially for her) grew up a Dance Machine. I gave her Friend of the World aspiration. Maybe she's ready to be nicer.

Sprite: Not too nice.


Very Cool Lesbian Rocio grew up with the Foodie trait, adding to Cat Lover and Child of the Ocean. I think her aspiration is music. Anyway, she and Sprite now live in San Myshuno. The coolest femmes in the city.

I also set them as wives in CAS because I really don't trust MCCC.


Back at home, Kezia is continuing her workout. And Rivella is trolling me. I could let you starve back there.

Rivella: This wall smells like asbestos.

Kezia: That should be worrying but...eh.


Bellini is also still here.

Rivella: I've said it before but I'll say it again...never expected you to settle down into the two-kids-at-22 routine, y'know?

Bellini: Didn't you?

Rivella: No judgement, I just hope you're happy.

Bellini:...Ugh. Sure I am.

Rivella: Try a little harder to convince me, please.


So going into Manage Worlds made Kezia's workout endless. She only stopped when I made her.

Kezia: Meh.

You worked out for six hours today.

Kezia: Doesn't bother me. I do feel different tho.

She looks different too. Not sure if I like this skinnier Kezia.


Onyx was taken out of his mistress's inventory and laid to rest next to Sugar. Sugar is on the nice vintage luggage. Onyx gets a shitty crate. Fitting, methinks.


Sprite and Rocio have already adopted a kid. So MCCC is working fine. Aperol just sucks.

Anyway, Miss Nataly over here looks like she could conceivably come from this family, and will be renamed.


2 important birthdays have occurred. Rio is a toddler with boring colouring, and Gin-Fizz joins her sisters in middle age.


Ghost Sugar used the litterbox.

Sugar: I just don't get it! Where did it come from?! I don't even eat!


And the trolls, aka Rivella's asshole victims, continue to haunt.

Alejandra: Ahahahaha I'm using the last of their lettuce!

She's very evil.


Sugar: Evil ghost lady says that Fourth Mistress did a bad thing! And she was such a wonderful baby!

...You sure? (Also, that's an understatement)

Sugar: I was using sarcasm.


Sangria: Jeez, who made that terrible salad?

Alejandra: Well I never! No wonder I never leave my grave.

Sangria: But you do...all the time...sorry :(


Sangria: Inspiration can be so hard to come by...

San is on vacation writing. Kezia painting. Rivella learning the vet skill. That is literally all that will happen today.


Wait, no, San gets to work out her noodle body and show off her workout tank, with cheesy slogan.

Sangria: It's...*puff* cool!


And she gets to have a club gathering.

Carl: Hey you. You look like my ex-stepdad's kid Rivella.

Sangria:...Nice to met you too, I'm Sangria.

Carl: Right. I'm Carl. Not the llama.

Sangria: Good I have enough experience with murder.

Carl: What?

Sangria: Never mind.

This is a club of San's spouse potentials. They're all good-looking teens around San's age. We will see how it goes. Yes, Carl is related by marriage to the family but I honestly don't care, he's cute.


This is the only girl of the bunch, Annika. Rocio was up for consideration but of course she's with Sprite now. No regrets.

Annika: Neither. She cleans up nice.


Sangria: Nice to see you guys too, but you could have tried harder with the outfits.

Braden: I mean it's just San's house.

(Dick)

Kevin: Uh...it's laundry day?

Griffin: Nice try you wear that every day. But this, San, this is my natural style!

Sangria:...Right.


Carl:  So let me tell you a real funny story about my voices...

Sangria: Well, I'll give that a chance even if it is a bit...insane erratic.

Braden: *weird plie* Hey seeing her interested in him makes me want her.

Kevin: San, San pls. Talk to me.

Griffin: I am too cool for school.


Annika: I could stay in this corner and look at that hot piece-

Got it. So, this is the crew. Perfect roster for an eventual Sutherland...partner.

(Single or spouse generation, we will see)


Carl: OK. Talk to the others. I'll just close my eyes.

Sangria: *takes hand* Don't worry about it.

Kevin: So, Sangria, hey hi, I'm over here.

Sangria: I know, Kevin.


Sangria: I mean...I do have a bed. And we can't jump on it, we might break something.

Annika: Wow she's bad at being suggestive.

Carl: *dreamy sigh* I know.

Griffin: I'm way too cool for this, just gonna play Candy Crush and wait for her to notice me.

Braden: She's cute. And the youngest. I may have fucked up last time.

Possibly. 

Braden's Hates Children trait is a major issue. He's only here because of his cool colouring. Pink hair, purple eyes and blue skin is pretty rare for a townie kid.

From then on the Club Members talked to each other, and Sangria hovered like a turtle. We will see how her next gathering goes.


Johnny and Bellini got hitched. Still nothing for Aperol. Might have to dig into my settings to see what's up. Maybe the spellcaster-human match is a no-go or something.


Pepsi's here.

Pepsi: Ah, the observatory, one of my top 3 favourites. Shame none of Rivella's ghosts are hot. Otherwise I'd love to show off how flexible I am as a ghost-


Onyx: Who's been spreading sunshine and sweetness over my badass laserbox?!

Um...it's kind of just a toilet.


Kezia: Together-breakfast then, Riv?

Rivella: *sigh* No, apparently I need to 'help with her work'. I said it's already perfect! Because all my children are perfect.

Sangria: Doesn't change the fact that I'm still crap at science.

Kezia: How is she so boring? We raised her!

Rivella: Right?

Sangria: I can hear you two.


Kezia: Damn Riv, if you keep making pancakes like that I won't keep this weight off.

Rivella: Who cares? Seriously, tell me who cares. I'll send them Berry's way.

Kezia: Oh, you.


Gin-Fizz: Look - I'll be friends if you stop trying to make me cheat on my husband.

Fuifui: You suuure?

Darrell: Aww, she won't?


Club's back.

Braden: So...you hate kids too right?

Adelyn: This is how you greet someone?

Annika:...Oh, if only I were the first to get a hug!

Griffin: Nah, bro. It's fine. Just be MORE aloof.

Annika: Griffin please just admit you can't talk to girls.

Tbf he does have the second-highest relationship score with San. So something's clearly working.


Griffin: Carl gets to show off his ass, that's not fair!

Sangria:...I'm actually a bit uncomfortable. Move, Carl.

Adelyn: Guys my dad just died,

Carl: Oh. OH. I've got a voice for that.

Kevin: Well you can leave then.

Adelyn: Eh, Sangria's kind of a good distraction.

Sangria: Awwww really? My mother says I'm boring.


Rivella: So. Who's your favourite, San?

Sangria: OMG Mum, they're still here!

Rivella: So? Let them know their place.

Sangria: Whatever. I kind of like Carl but he's nuts like most Sutherlands.

Carl: That's offensive! I prefer 'crackers'!

Sangria: Braden's cute but he's a good-looking twat.

Braden: That's a good point, I have NOT treated her well.

Carl: You could change that.


Grenagene are pregnant again. Grenadine's gone bald (only in athletic form) and will be fixed soon.


Quelle surprise. Make it purple this time at least, guys.


These are our haunters tonight.

Nicola: Oh wow. The man my granddaughter killed with sex. How nice to see you.

Justin: I'm more than that! I-

Nicola: Don't care. I don't care. Good day now.


It's time like this I have to ask...why are my Sims like this? Who leaves half a plate of tofu saltimbocca in the bathroom?


Justin: Take me to the netherworld!

Berry: You are no meal and I am filled to the brim...away with you!


The meal was Kezia.

Kezia: NBD, I've only got one fang stuck in my shoulder blade...anyway, egg time! *stretch*


Kezia: You know, I was chilling across space and time when I heard the call. Your mother needed me so I stepped into a portal-

Sangria: Not this story again, please.

Kezia: The vortex even gave me a makeover! Oh come on, San, it's a great topic for a sci-fi.

Sangria: Been done.


Rivella: It's a great story! I almost believe it some days! Surely there's a way to tell it in one of your books-

Sangria: I think that you guys aren't writers and should leave me alone.

Kezia: Please, I've seen your work. 'One Blue Shoe'? You only got that done 'cos your great grandmother-

Rivella: Buh buh buh, Lightbox Publishing has nothing to do with our family! 

Sangria: Because I'm a really good writer, Kezia!

Kezia: Right.


This shit is Pepsi's legacy. I know the game says it's to do with children, but they're 80 and all the kids are gone. No, this is probably lingering resentment because Pepsi kissed one and dated the other.


Club time. Kevin, Adelyn and Braden had the lowest relationships with San so they were kicked out. Now it's just the other three.

Annika: Damn those abs tho.

Sangria: Hi Auntie Grena!

Griffin: Yes that's the way to someone's heart, Annika. Perv on their aunt.

Sangria: No, that's fine. She does have impressive abs for a lady in her forties.

Annika: Suck it Griffin.


Carl: What? I'm trying the aloofness thing. Griffin might have a point.

He gave up a while ago, now he is actually talking to her about...

Divorce. OK.

Annika: Look at me! I'm Annika!


Sangria:..Points deducted. Who said you could have pancakes?

Griffin: *chokes* Oh shit.

Carl: Lol right, what a loser!

Sangria: That's a little unfair.


Sangria: Oh Griffin it actually means a lot that you felt comfortable enough to just go into the fridge!

She did this autonomously, by the way. This club was not supposed to be about romance but I did have 'hug' in the encouraged activities list.


Sangria:...So anyone know why Carl's crying?

Griffin: Maybe cos he's a little bitch?

Sangria: Be nice, Griff.

Griffin: Like seriously am I the only one here who knows how to woo?

Carl: Mother WHY


In this screenshot it is ELEVEN. Sangria went to bed and the gathering is OVER.

Rivella: You'd eat us out of house and home if you won her heart, wouldn't you?

Griffin:...Um, what? And this pasta is actually kind of dry.

Rivella: Take that back!


Lux: Seriously?! I'm in the urn for a week and suddenly this boring child is taking over my legacy?! Rivella maybe be a murderess but at least she has some edge!


Bellini had her second child, a single baby girl (surprise) named after a sparkling wine.


Ah it's almost like Onyx never left. But this is actually Sugar's ghost.

Sugar: DIE, FLUFFY BITCHES - you will not get near the Mistresses. There is good in the younger one!


Rivella: To infinity and beyond! I wanna shoot stuff and get my own laser gun!

Rivella has no skill. This rocket-ship was barely finished by a probably-senile Pepsi in her old age.

Rivella: I know, great idea to fly it! Gives my life a bit of pizzazz, huh? After all, I've spent thirty years being a perfectly normal mother-

Right.


Kezia: I think I heard jet engines going off but I am NOT going to ask.

Good idea.

Kezia: But I will keep 911 dialled for her stupid ass.


Emergency services not needed then?

Rivella: Nope. I did great. Fought an alien and almost won. Then I pickpocketed him on the way home. Barely escaped with my life but I got a cool coral. Can I go steal more things next week?

You probably shouldn't.

Rivella: Probably gonna though.


Sangria: Mum!

Rivella: What? I was just trying to help you!

Sangria: Mr Ngata giving me a C+ on my Bio quiz does not warrant murder!

Rivella: I disagree! Anyone who rates my precious babies below the perfect A-pluses they are deserves my wrath.

Sangria: MUM!

Kezia: Oh, San, sweetheart. She'll never see it your way. Rivella is special.

Sangria: In the bad way!


Here it is, another gathering of Sangria's potential partners club! Who will come out on top?

Carl: Don't care, let's talk San!

Annika: Talk to me, San! Your house is badass.

Sangria: I hope that's not why they want this...


It's been an hour and a half and all San has done is calmed herself down and eaten a burger, while sitting socially distanced from Carl.

Griffin and Annika are getting on well in the background.

Sangria: Getting it on? Oh no!

No you goose. Please just talk to someone on your own.


Eventually I just made her talk to Carl because he was the closest, while the others were playing chess.

It was going quite well until this cretin crashed.

Sangria: Wow, hi Ronnie! Interesting hat!

Carl: Sure...interesting.


Samuel: RIVELLA!

Rivella: Is that the sound of a drowned man I hear?

Samuel: I'm gonna get water everywhere! Everything will be wet!

Rivella: Ew.

Pepsi: Sounds like your problem now, not-daughter.

Rivella: Oh Pepsi, you were always as supportive as my real mother.


Thanks, Sam.

Samuel: I talked to Pepsi and she said that if I clean up my mess, something really could happen.

Pepsi: *wink*


Kezia: Loser.

Samuel: Six.

Kezia: I am above petty and sexist rating of others-

Samuel: No you're not.

Kezia: I'm definitely not, Two.


Rivella: So. Today you age up and take over my legacy. What are your plans?

Sangria I mean...be a writer. Get a degree. Get married and-

Rivela: No no no sweetie. Freelance your way through the world. Find a weird maybe-relative to pay your bills. Never marry, that's overrated, and have your babies with as many people as possible-

Sangria: Mum. I'm not you!

Rivella: I love you, but that is a bit of a shame.


I often forget that Kezia's a slob, as she's decent with the chores. Every so often there is a reminder.

Kezia: *waft* I don't know what you're talking about.


San's applied for uni. Here she is publishing a book.

Sangria: They'd be crazy not to take me for that distinguished degree. I'm 18 and a published author.

Which is easy to do in this world.

Sangria: Oh whatever, I'm still talented.

Attagirl.


Rivella: Oh granny I miss you so much. I may have fucked up our legacy by giving it to a goody-two-shoes!

Or maybe she'll give the Sutherland name some respect.

Rivella: That's literally impossible!


Sangria: This is no way to work!

Sangria: Well. Time to go! I have a lot of plans - and when will that university come back to me?

Hold your horses it's only been a few hours.


Sangria: Yes. This feels good. Ooooh I have a lot of plans - oh gross is that a spider?

She grew up Squeamish. As a recap she's got Creative and Self-Assured as well, with the Author aspiration.


Rivella: What's with the suburbs? You're too young for that-

Sangria: Says the woman who got pregnant right out of highschool.

Rivella: Well!

So we're in Willow Creek.  Fits San better. We've got a new house shell and all our furniture in the household inventory. Let's go!


Here's lil Rio Woods, Grenagene's soon-to-be middle child.

Rio: Shoot.

She is full alien, as you can see, but still not purple. The game is trolling me at this point.


And Other Baby Spritzer (previously Nataly), because of course Sprite is narcissistic enough to rename her daughter after herself. She's v cute tho.




























































































 

Comments