Sutherlands Get Random - 3.12

 

Laura: So what's this kid doing here again?

Sprite: She still thinks she's my best friend.

Kaitlin: I AM! You even seen that relationship bar, bro?

Laura:...I don't think you can see that kind of thing.

Sprite: Meh, you'd be surprised.


Ashlee: THAT'S that little twerp Sangria from last time? Damn she's improved!

Sangria: Uh...thanks?

Sprite: Whoa whoa, saddown Ash, I'm still the pretty one-

Rivella: Eh, both of you two inherited my father's weird small eyes. But you're amazing girls-

Ashlee: Oh don't say that Ms S, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! You and Sprite are both beautiful - I mean you have the same face and body-

Sprite: WHOA, OK, that's not a compliment she's my 45 year-old mother.

Pepsi: And you people call me inappropriate.

Sangria: You are.


Sprite: RIGHT. So that bitch Evelyn thinks she has dirt on me, so we need to outblackmail her. Any tips?

Ashlee: I mean I think I saw her parents screaming at each other in the Solar Flare-

Rocio: Meh, I'm just here for clout.

Laura: *can't hear because of the headphones*


Laura: Whoa...damn Sprite's sister, you've filled out there.

Ashlee: She looks pregnant or something.

Bellini: *sigh* Funny story...

Ashlee: Hahahaha! What do you think, Rocio? Did she get knocked up or-

Rocio: You people are so boring I'mma just read this book. I mean seriously, how many times to I have to spell it out? C-L-O-U-T.


Sprite: Notice you didn't join in with the bullying of my sister, what's that about?

Laura: Is she actually though?

Marina: I didn't feel it was necessary, Sprite.

Sprite: Hmm. I knew I made the right decision when we were kids, even if Kaitlyn is an annoying little Pink Lady right now.

Laura: Oooohhh that's gotta hurt.


Sprite: That's 12 hours logged, time to go now ladies.

Marina: But I have another idea-

Sprite: Quiet you spineless worm.

Rocio: Wooo, freedom!

Sprite: I can hear you. You're lucky you're pretty.

Rocio: I'm lucky my book-reading trend took off. Look, Laura's over there buried in Point Farmer!


Justin: I see another occupant has been added to the graveyard. Does her evil know no bounds? I pray there's no child-

There isn't, no sex was had between the two of them. That was an honour reserved for you.

Justin: That doesn't make me feel better!


Just as everyone had a respite from the death of Cola, Onyx decided to kick the bucket.

Onyx: Always wanted to upset people and die on the street.


Justin: Oh my God! She MURDERED her cat!

Onyx: Are you really that stupid? Wait, of course you are, you let her murder you!


Rivella: Not today. I'm not in the mood to lose a second cat, and my daughters could use a break.

Grim: That's not up to you, Miss Rivella.

Rivella: Oh really?

Grim: Oh yes. Somebody who plays with death like you do doesn't really get that chance.

Rivella: What about my daughters?

Grim: What you do affects everybody around you.



We didn't even get a chance to plead, Grim just swooped in and took Onyx. 

Sangria: *sniff* He just became my friend.

Sprite: *wail* I loved him! Insta pics with him always got more likes!


Bellini: UM, what the hell?! I know I'm giving birth tonight but you don't have to take a life in exchange.


Grenadine: I didn't think my sister was capable of loving this thing so much.

Grim: That's cold even for this family.

Grenadine: Oh whatever. How many victims of my sister have you seen now?

Grim: Uh...three?

Grenadine: Yeah, only three murders. Now ring ring bitch, I'm late for work.

Darell: Guessing it's your cat then? Any of you two ladies need some comfort?

Sprite: I'm so upset I almost said yes.

Bellini: Pull yourself together woman!


Berry: Mmmm...double meal. I do love a good two for one special!

BELLINI.

Most of the kids weren't friends with Onyx because of how...standoffish he was. But Rivella absolutely was and she is devastated.

Rivella: I haven't cried in the shower like that since I overheard Mum telling Grandma Lux I was the least like her.

Which she was wrong about.

Rivella: Yeah, but it still hurt!


Rivella: Oh Pepsi, you seem so sad. I guess we all miss our little prince of-

Kezia: Ehhh, no. One of her old flings died yesterday and she's still getting over it.

Pepsi: You don't get it, he was-

Rivella: I get enough of it. Can we talk about Onyx now?

Kezia: Uh sure. I'll go first. ...Kind of a prick.


Kezia's not good at consoling the grieving. Neither of them have really had to handle emotions from the other.

Rivella: How DARE YOU?

Kezia: But he WAS an uppity little asshole!

Rivella: He was my ASSHOLE!

Kezia: That's a BAD choice of WORDS!

Sprite: Ooooh drama.

The two older girls had such terrible needs that I let them stay home. Sangria has to go to school though because she's only at a B, poor thing.


Bellini Yeah yeah, obvious ending, go, kiss and make up.

Kezia: Why don't you shut your mouth, pregs?

Rivella: Awww...you really are there for me. Sorry I yelled.

Bellini: I hate this family.

Kezia: We don't always like you either.

Rivella: Aww...yeeees. That's the energy I need in here!


Rivella: Seriously. I feel better. I'll miss the princeling forever, but you're my No.1 companion.

Bellini: And what a prestigious title that is.

Rivella: Can't you move out already?


Bellini: So, here it is. In just twelve-ish hours we'll be parents. And Mum is making me live with you.

Johnny: I don't know if my parents are cool with-

Bellini: I'll pack my things soon.

Johnny: Guess they're cool with it.


This is Braden Stubbs, some kid that Sangria met at the park forever ago. Now they're all grown up and-

Braden: Ugh, there better not be any annoying little siblings at this dumbass house.

Uh, no, San's the youngest.


Though Rivella can be a huge pain.

Sangria: Why did you scream at me like that?

Rivella: I thought it might reset your brain. You were so weepy.

Sangria: We both cried over that cat together this morning!

Rivella: And now I'm over it. You should be too.

Sangria: You're sick.


Sprite: Why can't any of you two take this seriously?

Braden: Lol my character looks like a dick.

Sangria: That's so immature!

Braden: And you invited me here.

Sangria: Oh whatever...

Sprite: Guys!

Sangria: Hang on, just need to get this rhyme in my head. I'm writing a children's book!

Sprite apparently has some inner geekiness she lets out at select moments.


Sangria: Oh come on!

Braden: I kinda hit that button by accident, sorry-

Sangria: No you're not.

Sprite: Ugh. You guys are competing for second and third, hope y'all know that. I lapped y'all.


Braden: Oh God, a stupid kiddie room. There's kids in this house, I just know it.

Blueffy: Nah, the room just never got updated.


Hawea: Goodness it's been a long time since I frequented the likes of here-

The second-nicest neighbourhood in Oasis Springs?

Hawea: Sure, whatever. But anything for a lady's dying wish.

More like a random whim I decided to indulge for no reason.


Sangria: I'm gonna get as far away from this bathroom as possible...

Hawea: Sure, it's for her dying wish so this'll be loud-

Sangria: What'd you say?

He's not doing anything sinister her time has come.

Sangria: Well. That...kinda sucks. Ohhhh my God I'm not ready for the pain.


Sangria: I'm not ready for this either, you deadbeat.

Kala: Fair enough.


Bellini: San that Braden dude's an asshole.

Sangria: Well...I guess he was surprised that you're pregnant.

Bellini: Nah, I learned that he hates children. Hates them.

Sangria:...Oh. I mean, not like I care-

Bellini: You shouldn't! You'll find someone really nice one day. Like Johnny.

Sangria: Right, just like him.


Braden: Listen up goodie-goodie! I only came here because I was bored...you basically had to beg me! 

Sangria: No, I just-

Braden: You look like that type of boring chick who wants 2.5 kids and a picket fence, I'm not about that!

Sangria: Whoa there, you have no idea how interesting my life has been. So...get out of my house.


Sangria: Uhhh why is he still cute tho. So Braden, what's it been like with you and uh, girls so far-

Sangria this is not the type of boy you 'Ask About WooHoo'.


Pepsi: My birth may have been unconventional, but I still have lived a good life, with my family...true family, despite my status as a clone.

That's it Pepsi, face it with grace.

Pepsi: And I could get it right up until the end!


These two are crushed as you can see.

Rivella: Eh. Hey Grim, get over here, I saw a great meme-

Bellini: Some birthday huh. Seriously, I was trying to sleep!


Rivella wouldn't plead. They were both stuck here. So without a second chance, Pepsi died.

Rivella: Goodbye, clone of the mother that hated me.

Grim: I don't think she ever did.

Rivella: Oh. Well. Have I been a giant asshole for twenty-five years then?...I'll just repress that.


Samuel: Pepsi crosses over and wants to ignore me? Well I'll ignore her better. Watch as I sit here and play Blicblock all night!

So Rivella's final victim is out for his first ever haunt.


As is Sugar, who is running upstairs.

Sugar: Do not blame me for the cowardice. Those skunks are powerful...and the guy downstairs is giving me the creeps.

He gives everyone the creeps.


Un fortunately I can't find a way to age Bellini up without just waiting for it to happen naturally. So you're here an extra day, Bell. Not that I want to get rid of you.

Bellini: But I want you to get rid of me.


Rivella: Save me from my clone-mommy issues, Berry.

Berry: My pleasure, Mistressss...

Rivella: Cool, I'mma chomp.


Kezia's started painting some very valuable paintings. She did one for over 7k last night, and this one is 6.5k. I almost wish I could keep it but that Fabulously Wealthy aspiration ain't gonna complete itself.


Rivella: Come on San, you can do it.

Kezia: Sprite, you've got the experience, you've had more high-school. Team Black Hair!

Sangria: Does this have to be a competition? I just wanna learn these answers.

Sprite: Speak for yourself, wet blanket, I'm loving this.

Bellini: How can you guys focus on anything with that damn bowl smelling up the place?

Rivella: That's your heightened senses from the pregnancy hon.

Bellini: Don't even fucking try to relate to me.


In the thirty or so years since Kezia moved in, these two have reached a certain point in their relationship.

Rivella: *mutters* These kids and their dishes...Kezia your whistling is awful!

Kezia: Haters gonna hate I guess.

Rivella: I'll happily take that label if it means I'm right!


Sprite: So why are you at my house?

Rocio: I guess...I don't even know. I'm just sick of my own.

Sprite: Then don't come here, everybody is genuinely awful.

Rocio: Excluding yourself I assume?

Sprite: Probably not tbh.

Rocio: Look it's gained self-awareness.


Sprite: Oh you're very charming.

Rocio: Thanks I try my best.

Kaitlynn: Am I interrupting something?

Rocio: Clearly.

Sprite: Ahahahaha! You dressed like this to debut your badass teen self? Some best friend.


Kaitlynn: But I'm still your best friend. Especially now I've got an approved makeover!

(Thanks MC Dresser)

Rocio: And you want to be because?

Sprite: Who wouldn't? I'm great!


While they chat it up, Sangria the Very Serious works on her debut kid's book.

Sangria: Not an easy business, I've heard.

In the Sims it is extremely easy.

Sangria: Oh. Well, I still want it to be good!

That's the spirit.


Sangria: I finished it! Nothing feels better than this!

Rivella: I can think of at least six-

Sangria: Just let me have this.

Rivella: Alright, you'll grow up and learn about the female or-

RIVELLA.


Bellini's a YA. She got a trait I can't remember right now.

Bellini: Let's get this thing out of me please! Fuckin' finally!


Heer is Bellini's long-gestating, long-awaited son. Yes, son. A boy in the Sutherland line! Incredible.

Anyway, this little critter is gonna be aged up, and he and Bell will move out.

His name is Prosecco, as that is the primary ingredient of a Bellini cocktail.


Bellin: Let's blow this joint, huh Prosecco?

Prosecco: I am...confusion.

I aged him up immediately because this is about the age he should it be had it not been for me halting this pregnancy.

Johnny's house was too full for them so I made them their own household and merged them with one random old guy in Windenburg. My logic was that they could have the house once he dies which will probably be soon.

Bellini: Suits me, BYE!


Next we're at Grena's to get that second kid out of her. And here's their first kid Ribena aged up, and lord is she beautiful.

Gene: Oh God oh God what are we doing having a second kid at our age?

Ribena: That's what I was thinking, but bit late now, huh Dad?

Ribena is so beautiful. She sort of reminds me of her cousin Sangria. She will be madeover in due time.


Grenadine: Dammit I shouldn't have done all that deadlifting!


Grena: Well. Here she is.

Rio: You can put me back now.

I wonder why she was born with the hybrid /alien onesie on. Oh well. Disappointed that she's not purple.

Rio: Glad to know this from the second I was born.

Grena: Don't worry...I still love you...provided that you grow up with traits just as wonderful as your sister.

Ribena is Romantic and Creative, so she's shaping up to be a decent legacy founder sim. If I ever wanted to do that which...probably not.


Sangria: Oh...Berry, what big teeth you have...pls don't eat me.

Berry: This one...has no balls.

Sangria: I mean, I'm AFAB so....


Kezia: Sure, just barge in on me in my pyjamas while I'm having macaroni for breakfast, very cool-

Sprite: Literally who cares, just clear this dish for me pls, I'm late...

Kezia: Oh hell, it'll crush Rivella if you're pregnant too.

Sprite: What, no-


Kezia: Why hello there, Apple Cider.

Aperol Funny. Anyway-

Kezia: What's got you so glum? Lose a fight.

Aperol: Well- OK! I went round to Bell's new place to meet the kid and I was bout to give that Johnny a piece of my mind.

Kezia: And you got your ass kicked?

Aperol:...He wouldn't even fight me, just laughed.

Kezia: Lmao that's worse.


Rivella: So. No daughter in law. No grandbaby. What have you been doing?

Aperol:...I dunno, establishing myself? Like you're so invested in Kristine.

Rivella: Well I know she had a birthday. Come on son, I didn't raise you to be passive. Plus what's this about somebody laughing in your face?

Aperol: I really hate that Johnny kid.

Rivella: I'm not a fan either, but at least he has balls.


Sprite: You're seriously the lamest sister ever.

Sangria: Maybe, but I'm not notorious enough to get old cream cheese shoved in my locker...seriously please shower.


Rocio was invited over by one of them; they're both friends with her after all.

Rocio: Well, princess, I see I caught you on a good day.

Sprite: ...Shut up.

Rocio: Wow, you really can't take what you dish, huh?

Sprite: Were my words not clear?


But in a surprising twist of events...Sprite actually LIKES Rocio. Maybe there's a part of her that likes to be challenged.


This week the outing is for Sprite and San. San can do what she likes, the girl probably needs to have some fun, and Sprite's having a club gathering because I want to see if I can actually manage her Leader of the Pack aspiration.

Sprite: This bar is lame tho.

Sangria: Uh...will we get in trouble?

Sprite: With Mum? Or Kezia? Please!


Just for fun I had San introduce herself to Caleb. She's not having a great time.

Sangria: Ew, I don't want to know how fangs feel!

Ashlee: But I do. You may be about 150 but call me boo.

(Caleb don't do that, neither of these two are legal)


Marina: You may be smoking but that outfit isn't!

Laura: Not the time!

Sprite's minions are...being themselves.


Sangria: So yeah, my Mum's implicated in at least three missing person's cases, my grandma was a clone - both versions are dead now - AND we have a live in 'Auntie' who's apparently from a different dimension and time?!

Caleb: I really gotta stop coming to the docks, full of crackheads.

Sangria: Who are you calling a crackhead? I'm well put-together and a productive member of society and I am NOT MY FAMILY-

Caleb: Touched a nerve then...


Marina: You alright there boss?

Sprite: Sure...I'm just gonna grab a pick-me-up.

Rocio: Quit simping. She's just having a whiny day.


Rocio: If I do have to be here at least I can bust a move. Check me out!

Marina: Ohohoho I think Sprite's on that already.

Sprite: Shhh...not that your ass isn't hot in that skirt.

Rocio: Well of COURSE it is.


There's a nice outdoor ladies night going on here. Sprite and her peers are gossiping...and San is chatting with two random middle-aged women.

Sangria: Well, the older generation  have so much wisdom-

Kaitlynn: Oh stop sucking up, these aren't even teachers!

Eliza: Who are you calling older? I may have burned my hair off but I don't look OLD.

Ashlee: Lol who's she fooling.

Rocio: Hey, hey Sprite, check out DIS ASS-

Sprite: Now you're annoying me.


Back at home...

Rivella: Grandmother if you're here to judge me I don't want to hear it.

Nicola: I've given up despairing about your nature and life choices. What I am mad about is that you put trash in the graveyard.

Rivella: Oh. Him? Yeah, sorry, Watcher's rules. I can get San to clear the graves out once she takes over-

Nicola: Really? Her?

Rivella: Woooow, first I'm too evil, now my precious daughter is too good-

Nicola: Well there's such thing as an in-between!

So yeah, San is taking over. It was rolled for and I'd probably change it anyway if it was Sprite, because she's cloney.


Pepsi's also out for a haunt.

Pepsi: Nicola called me trash and I am very offended.

...I don't think she was talking about you.

Pepsi: Whatever. I still can't believe you never gave me wallpaper for my cell.

Not much point now is it?


Sangria: My life is a mess. Why I came home at 11.30 last night! No wonder I'm too tired to do anything but eat leftover mac for breakfast!

Alright calm down.


Sprite: After today, I will officially be the leader of the most important club in-

Kezia: Ugh, why be liked when you can just yell people into doing what you want?

Sprite: How well has that worked on us kids then?


Marina: I'm ahead of all you bitches!

Rocio: Oh lord this kinda makes me sad.

Laura: Suuure...race you there, Mari! Second place!

Rocio: I hate you people.


Ashlee: Who invited the damn catgirl?

Bianca: Aw come on, my hair is meowrrific!

Ashlee: That doesn't even make sense!


Marina: I'm not sure about...Bianca, Sprite-

Sprite: That's not your call. You're like my fourth, fifth favourite here. So shut it.

Rocio: Awwww snap.

Bianca: I can feel the spirits of the family's dead cats around me!

Marina: Seriously Sprite, she's really creepy.


Rocio: Tired of your sycophants then.

Kaitlynn: Give me props, Sprite! I'm your best friend.

Marina: But I've shown the most devotion today-

Sprite: You don't know shit about me, Rocio.

Rocio: If anything I know too much.


*props given*

Laura: Why won't she do that with me?


Sprite: Maybe it's special.

Rocio: Mhm, as am I.

Sprite: I hate to admit it but..

Bianca: The stench of your pheromones is overwhelming, jut kiss!

Rocio: Get rid of her, Sprite.


Sangria still exists today, she's just writing.

Kala: Come on! We can bond! I can make up for my mistakes.

Sangria: Uuuuhhhhhh-


Sprite: Not that you're ugly now or anything, but what happened to your face?

Rocio: I don't know what you're talking about.

Uh, yikes. Might be some bad CC.


Sangria finished her second book. That's the first milestone done!

Sangria: More writing. After all, I'm behind because I went out-

You could hang out with your new club instead, have more fun-

Sangria: More writing please!


Rocio: Well, now my face is better, I really am the prettiest girl in the rom.

Ashlee: Watch it. Sprite, aren't you gonna do something about this?

Sprite: I'll allow it. Keep you hand there, Rocio.

Ashlee: Sus...


Sprite: Kaitlynn! Wait! I haven't been fair to you. You ARE a good best friend!

Rocio: Didn't think she had that in her.

Ashlee: OK, who is this bitch and what did she do with our lovely Sprite?

Rocio: You might have that backwards.


Kaitlynn: Sure, give your attention to Catgirl McCreep, I see how it is.

Sprite: I dunno. I missed my cat and you were the next-best thing.

Kaitlynn: That's insane.

Bianca: Well, we do know what they say about Sutherlands...

Kaitlynn: YOU have no room to judge!


Laura: You've been nice to everyone today...

Sprite: Gotta problem? Fine. Laura, you and Marina are really boring and I honestly forget you exist most of the time.

Marina:..Right. Why'd you drag me into this?

Laura: I'm sorry, I thought that would go differently.


Rivella: OK, even I'm seeing what people mean when they say we're a bit Freudian, Aps, and I'm me! I never see anything correctly!

Aperol: Don't sound so proud of that.

Rivella: Don't hold back with that pretty girlfriend of yours then, she's the best you'll ever get.


Sprite: There she is...reading again. Is this foot stance weird?

Rocio: Hm?

Sprite: Nothing!

Kaitlynn: Not one step closer, catgirl!

Bianca: But I wanna show you my collar!

Kaitlynn: There's a 100% chance that came from a fetish website.

Kezia: Yeah I don't wanna be involved with any of this.


Rocio: Wow Sprite, I didn't guess that you had a crush on me!

Sprite: Really! You had no idea? Wow, I really am a master of subtlety.

Marina: La-di-da, not eavesdropping at all...stop meowing, Bianca!

Rocio: Let's do this more privately, if it ever happens.

Sprite: I concur.


Aashlee: Huh. Sprite's sad hermit sister. What do you want? I bet you haven't even accomplished anything today, not like Sprite-

Sangria: I wrote 2 books and published one, all through the distraction of your noise.

Ashlee: Feisty, huh?

Sangria: Truthful.


Second baby, still no ring.

Bellini: Marriage is a social construct.

Johnny: Plus if my kids are Sutherlands they'll have fame!

More infamy but OK.

After this I went to check if Aperol's household was marked as Played and that's why he wasn't doing anything. Nope. He really just is that useless.


Bellini got a 'young suburban mother' sort of look.

Bellini: Hey!

It's the role you're settling into, lady. Anyway, back to the main house.


Rivella: Exactly. Nice to have some facetime in my own generation.

Samuel: Bitch...is that evil plant what killed me?

Rivella: No you moron, I drowned your dumb ass.


Samuel: Revenge!

Justin: Me too...but I won't team up! I can smell the cheap cologne and MGTOW forums on you!


Samuel: These heathens don't even clean their house!

Those are YOUR puddles. God I want to get rid of these dumb ghosts.


Sangria: Good haunt then, Aperol's dad?

Justin: I'm more than that! I was the father of Pierce and Evie and the other one! I was the husband of Supriya-

Sangria: I mean you cheated on her.

Justin: Oh whatever! I'm sick of this! Nearly thirty years and no revenge.

Sangria: I'll set you free soon, don't worry.

That will be near the end of next chapter, where San will finally grow up and take over.

Comments