Elin's WYDC - Baby O


Let's start this chapter off with something stupid, as usual.

Jordan: Shh, don't listen to her, Bowly. We'll be together forever.

Yeah, so Jordan is glitched.


Gunther continues to be the most functional member of the house. Maybe taking up the violin did something good for him.

Gunther: Does that mean I'm-

No, he's still not cool.


Gunther: Where are you off to dressed so - actually you look pretty ordinary.

Elin: Oh wow Gunther, you really know how to make a girl's heart race. I'm just on a walk, don't worry your pretty little head.


Asa: You invited me here to show off a toy arrow set?

Elin: No silly, just wait for it to land.

Asa: For it to what now?


Asa: What was I saying? Oh screw that, I think I'm in love with you!

Elin: Yes, it works!


Asa: Oh, I'd do anything for you.

Elin: I just want one thing, handsome. Ooh, wait, can you send this package off after we're done?

Asa: What's in it?

Elin: Redacted. Didn't you say anything?

Asa: I did, my darling. Just as long as you receive a package of my-

Elin: I get it.


Meanwhile...

Gunther: I'm kind of feeling a McDonalds. Hey Elin, what's the UberEats password - Elin?


Asa: So are you her roommate?

Gunther: Sure...*mutters* Oh, really Elin? This unspecial schlub? I'm giving myself a hall pass for this one!

Asa: You say something?

Gunther: Never you mind.


Elin: Well he's not a good kisser.


India is knocked up.


-and so is her mother.

Elin: You better have red hair or I'm taking you back.

To where?


Kiri: Oh, baby Norway, we will have so much fun together won't we?

Norway: Zzzzzzz...seriously, come back later I'm sleepin'

Fun fact, after this interaction he immediately started crying.


Jordan: Aaaaand I live another cursed day!

Morning to you too edgelord.


Jordan: See what I mean? Cursed.

Elin: Ah, my children are close, I guess...dammit, that makes them harder to control if they have allies.

Mauritius: Mum. That's messed up.

Liberia: Would you rather fight 100 me-sized llamas or 1 llama-sized me?

Kiri: Oh please you're not that scary.

Jordan: One meal. I just want one meal in peace.


Jordan: Wow, I think that was a good profile pic!

Mauri: No it wasn't.

You didn't see it.

Mauri: I just know.


Jordan yelled at Lib over here. I missed it, but...

Mauri: Because you kinda suck at this.

Libby: Too true. That would have been a good moment to picture. I don't even know what all those words mean!


Kiri: Bubbles?  More like bullets. Thin air? More like my siblings' heads.

Kiri!

Kiri: Too dark? Let's call it...Nerf bullets then.


Elin: *retch* Goddammit my new shoes!

I built you a downstairs bathroom so you didn't throw up in the lab, woman.


Norway: Thanks for the help, brother!

Jordan: Not my choice. Didn't we have a Gunther for shit like this? Get it, shit-

I know, you changed a nappy. Anyway, things have changed. Gunther actually has a purpose.

Jordan: What, getting cucked by Mum?

Nah, killing it on violin.


Elin: Oh crap, I think that computer chip got into my braaaain...wait, I just dropped it. 

So that's fine.

Elin: It's not fine. It means PREGNANCY got into my brain! That never happened before, I was immune!


Jordan: Dammit! A paper cut! I want to do real vampire things!

Mauri: Please whine somewhere else, this rainbow is important to me.


Kiri: Wow, I've never been this happy in my life!

That's real sad considering you're sick. I'd love to keep you this way, but you're gonna get everybody else sick so...medicine.


A Gunther you are not, Mauritius.

Mauri: That's still a good thing even if he is doing well at the violin.

What are you doing anyway. What is this?

Mauri: Well, this way everybody can hear my beautiful music. Sound will travel better. I can be creative and know science.

*sigh* The kid violin was put outside for a reason.

Mauri: I know. Screw you, I'm good at this!


Kiri: Wheeee I love to dance!

Gunther: Something's not right with that kid today.

Jordan: Who cares, it's the most bearable she's been since she was born.

Gunther:...You're right. Yeah, go Kiribati, keep dancing.


Jordan: OK, I'm a bit worried now. Kiri, you...good?

Kiri: Well now you have ruined it, I'll kill you.

Jordan: You're good.

Elin: That's my girl.


Meanwhile Liberia has been playing Tetris/Blicbloc, completely dead-eyed, for about four straight hours.

Liberia: Yaaaaay. High score. This is my life now.


Mauri: Just close your eyes and look into the wall!

Gunther: Are you sure you don't want a lesson - what are you doing over there?

Mauri: Avoiding the sight of you in your workout shorts. Were they Mum's or something, get your own pair. We're rich.

Gunther: Why do you all ask me that?!


Liberia: Well well well, looks like I've found your secret...BATHROOM

...Not really a secret. Just something Elin can use when she's working on Robotics and has pregnancy bladder.

Liberia: Dammit, this could have been interesting, let me dream!

It's a bathroom!


Egypt: OK, why am I here? Everybody forgot about me ages ago. What do you even want?

Elin: Go help your brother with something. He's downstairs.

Egypt:...Yeah, no. No way do you actually care about helping one of your kids.


Jordan: Holy shit, a real vampire?!

Egypt: Ugh. I'm not in the mood for this.

Jordan: Turn me? Please! Please! Please!

Egypt:...I don't know how! Ask my father...and brother in-law. This family is fucked.

Yeah, um...oops? Kind of forgot about that part. Anyway, nice to see you Egypt. Time to go home now.

Egypt: This was a fat waste of time.


Liberia: Woooo, bust it down!

Mauri: Everything you people say is so unimportant.

Kiri: Heheheheh...she looks foolish, and now I win!

Mauri: What do you win? What's the competition? I don't get you!


After the kids go to school, Elin and Gunther get to rekindle their relationship. They haven't talked in about 3 days.

Gunther: You good there, honey?

Elin: Hissss...can't you hear the nanites?


Gunther: Right...I've got a speech here.

Elin: Aw yeah, validation in the form of a love declaration! Let's go!

Gunther: Oh...you're not gonna make fun of me.

Elin: Nah, I'm in a good mood today.

Gunther: So now's a bad time to bring up that I want a hall pass?


Elin: Why.

Gunther: Hey, it's like the Watcher said. WE haven't spoken in three days, so I definitely didn't get you pregnant. I don't care if you cheat, but at least discuss it first! That hurt, Elin.

Elin: Ugh. Fine. Take some time off your music and go find one. Today only, otherwise the chance is lost..

Gunther: Oh I can do that.


Gunther: Well hello there Miss!

Kid: Ugh his lack of game physically hurts.

Paka'a: I'm a man.

Gunther:...I'm so sorry.


The fact that she's this far away is not a good sign.

Catarina: Yeah, no thanks. I'm married to Marcus Flex. Y'know, the bodybuilder? I don't need you.

(Also the father of Elin's eldest, Azerbaijan.)

Gunther: Understandable, have a nice day.


Anna: Well hello.

Gunther: Hi?

Anna: Don't sound so unsure. Just tell me what you want.

I think we've found her.


Meanwhile...

Honduras: Yeah, come on in. Take anything! This is my childhood home but these assholes haven't let me in!

Catarina : That is a nice TV.


Also...

Elin: The husband's busy. Wanna have some fun?

Matty: So is mine! I think you might know him...Akira?

Elin: That name does ring a bell. Eh, screw him.

Matty: Sure!


While these two were kissing in the bushes and Gunther was banging Anna in the upstairs shower...


Kiri was growing up!

Mauri: That's a lot of lights!

Kiri: I'm gonna find my person. And then I'll hold tight and never let go.

Mauri: That's not good.


Gunther got stuck in the shower. Had to reset everything.


But Anna got out fine.

Elin: Whoa, I said he could have sex with you, not that you could eat our food.

Anna: What are you gonna do about it, wifey?

Jordan: I don't want to hear this!


Later, it was Jordan's job to age up Norway, who has been quite neglected by his parents today.

Jordan: Well. I wonder why that is.

Norway: Why?

Jordan: Oh, I already know. I was being sarcastic.

Norway: Tell me!

Jordan: Maybe when you're older.


Here's Norway made-over. He's an Angelic tot - so maybe he'll be an actual nice member of the family.


And here's Kiribati made-over. I let her keep the top she grew up in because it's cute. She got the Jealous trait and the City Native aspiration.

She's also like the only kid in the house without Elin's features which makes her unique amongst this bunch! Norway's looking pretty similar to his siblings so...yeah.


Liberia: You're actually a way better playmate, Mauri-

Mauri: Oooh spinny things.

Libby: Oh lord you're gonna get me sick too, aren't you?

And so the plague has begun.


Jordan: Uuuugggghhh playing with you is so boooooring.

Norway: So...don't do it?


Jordan; Reading with you is soooo boring.

Norway: I already gave you an out!

Jordan: Alas, it is my duty to help you survive this house.

Norway: I'm sure I'll be fine.

Jordan: Famous last words!


Elin: Why am I doing this? This is Gunther work.

Gunther has a purpose right now so...yeah, he's busy.

Elin: I don't like this new dynamic. The boy stinks.

Norway: Wow thanks Mum...though I am taking a crap, that's fair.


Liberia: Oh Blueffy, you'll never guess what just happened!

Norway: Do you mind? It's midnight!

Liberia: Hush, this one's a doozy. Listen, Blueffy-

So how long until Norway snaps? Because his family are just....the worst.


The next morning...

Jordan: Do NOT test me today, Kiri, I already had to feed the kid 'cos Gunther's too good for Gunther work now.

Norway: At least sammich loves me.

Gunther: Haters gonna hate.


Speaking of domestic duties, they're on Gunther today. I want Elin to make actual robotics progress.

Gunther: *sigh* I miss my Vivi...

Norway: Cool, can I just learn things now?

Gunther: What kind of kid are you? I can just let you outside, you'll learn so much there!

NO.


The world's most functional group of kids is home!

Jordan: Is that supposed to be a joke? *rageface*

Mauri: The joke is Kiri getting on the bus smelling like that.

Kiribati: Someone put tuna in my locker, OK?

Liberia: *wink*


Elin came out to 'Express Love' for her little spellcaster baby.

Elin: Out of all the children you disappoint me the least.

Mauri: Your approval...is pleasing.

Jordan: Y'all are weird, thanks for the blatant favouritism.

Elin: You smell like tuna today, what do you expect, me to come near you?

Jordan: That's on Kiri! And you never come near us!


Liberia: So why are you on the floor?

Kiri: You know nothing of my whims, child.

Liberia: Did you drop your pencil and then you were too lazy to stand up?

Kiri:....Maybe.


Elin:...Ugh, evil does not give HERSELF a concussion!

Ah, Robotics. Very humbling, just as Gunther gains confidence from killing it on the violin.

Elin: DON'T REMIND ME, none of this is RIGHT


India is here, very pregnant. I forgot that was a thing.

India: It certainly is. And it's going well, I'm sure that dude will leave his husband.

For a pregnant beach thot who doesn't know his name?


Honduras and his wife adopted a baby.


Elin: My goodness! She's completely ordinary!

Oman: Thanks.

Gunther: Hey, did I miss something?

Comments