10.11 - Baby Care 2.0

 

Dylan: Oh honey, you don't have time for that! It's 8am, time for school!

Tosca: Aww shoot and I had a great idea for this essay...it was gonna be like, good, and stuff-

Dylan: Oh well, at least you tried.

Sure she did.


Britta: I'm blue, da-ba-dee, da-ba-di-

Sari: Yeah, we've fixed your glitches, oh yes we have!

The problem was my crib override, which has now been removed. I still think the EA ones are ugly so might get a different one soon lmao.


Dylan isn't actually bad so far.

Dylan: I *yawn* am the boss.


Xavier: What's this white thing? A glorified trash receptacle!

Catalina: So is this house.

Xavier: Lmao.

Catalina: Lmao.

Xavier: Wait...we live here.

Catalina: Well it wasn't a very good joke anyway, Xav.


Faline + Britta: *crying*

Dylan: Oh...oh dear. Please shut up...didn't work then?

When both start crying he seems to have more trouble. Sari get back from work soon.


Miles is visiting.

Miles: Well HELLO little mistakes of my sister and her idiot husband!

Dylan: Oh no, we meant to get pregnant. Was kind of expecting just the one though. This...this is a lot.

Miles: Good thing I'm here, y'all need all the help you can get.

Dylan: Yeah, the teenagers aren't much help so far.


Tosca: Hey TV! Volume up!

Dylan: Really...*zzz*

Tosca: Hey you have your own room, don't monopolise my space.


Tosca: Hello, terrible ideas! I'm your best and biggest sister...actually the biggest is Cat-

Hey now.

Tosca: So let's play a game!

Just feed her.

Britta I think: *confused screaming*


Later, things still weren't sorted so I used Tristan's teen action.

Tristan: Who's the most competent here? Tris is, your best and biggest brother. Literally, Xavier's a little halfpint.


Xavier: Goddammit, I was hoping it was all a dream. Or that Mum had some kind of infection. Anything but this!


Cousin Andrew's gonna be a grandfather!

Andrew: I didn't want it like this. That ain't his wife.


The kid Mercy and her husband adopted aged up and immediately got this random woman pregnant.

Ah, this family makes me proud.


Catalina: Apparently you're getting older. Moving on...

Tristan: Ugh, don't say that. This house is a toilet but it's an expensive toilet. I don't want for a thing here.

Catalina: Apart from a brain.

Tristan: RUDE. Anyway, with us gone who's gonna be stuck with the twins?

Catalina: ...shoot.

Yeah so Tris and Tossie are almost YAs. Seriously, one hell of an age gap with their latest siblings.


Bentley: That one. I like him. Keep him.

You agree with your granddaughter then.

Bentley: Sure, she's picked a good one.

Dylan: Eyyy, thanks dude. Hang on...I only have a knife. How am I supposed to eat these eggs?

Yeah, these two are himbo solidarity. Pure (by Sutherland standards) of heart, dumb of ass.


Catalina: Tristan has insinuated that I'll be stuck looking after babies.

Xavier: Nah, that won't be it. You can avoid that, the Watcher doesn't control you! How do you think I nearly drowned myself?


Xavier: So. Excited to get out of here?

Tosca: Eh. I've heard whisperings of plans.

Xavier: From the Watcher? That cannot be good.

HEY.

But yeah there are plans for Tosca. She's too pretty to not be used somewhere.

Tosca: Wow, shallow.

Xavier: Oh like anyone's after your winning personality.


More descendants! I didn't get to name Danika's pair. I think the game forgot she's related to the Sutherlands.

Danika: I wish I could forget. Collinses all the way!

That was Bentley's last name. He wwas from the gallery and unrelated but still.

Danika:...Shit.

Oh the other baby is Aaliyah's third grandchild and second kid of her only son Dale.

Also, more twins? After I MC'd both Miles and Danika to check the pregnancies, plus knowing what Sari was having, I started to wonder if I fucked up the twin chance somehow. It's normal in my other games tho...


Tosca: I know they're talking about me.

Xavier: Please, if we were we wouldn't do it right in front of you.

Catalina: I would. Same face my ass...

Tosca: Bitch we both know it's true. I wear it better!


Tosca: Get out of my face. I wanna emotionally destroy people through Plopsy reviews.

(Why yes I did get the knitting pack. It will show up in this blog at some point.)

Tosca: Are you trying to be cryptic about my future again?


Dylan: Hey pretty girl...your grandpa thinks I'm a catch.

Sari: I know what you're doing, but that's a terrible line. Good thing we've been together for over twenty years.

Dylan: Trust me babe, I've loved every minute.

Sari: Is that so? Well prepare to be tested with the twins growing up tomorrow!


Sari leaves to play piano and is replaced with her son.

Dylan: I have some advice for you, son.

Xavier: This should be good, lay it on me.

Dylan: Marry a woman like your mother. Cos, y'know, she's perfect.

Xavier: Isn't that a little Freudian?

Dylan: I mean, it'll be hard to find someone as amazing as her, but try your best!


Hi again Tamsin.

Tamsin: Miss me bitches?


Tamsin: Hi mistakes! Your idiot parents are gonna have such a GREAT time when you have your birthdays, yes they will!

Why can't any of you relatives speak normally to the babies.


Tamsin: So Dylweed, you know how I've never been happy with my husband...

Dylan: Ooh, I wonder where this is going. I'm always here to help, Tamsin.

Tamsin: Thanks. You may be a dumbass, but you are considerate. My sister is lucky.


Tosca: *squawk* I'm a PARROT!

Catalina: The whole bus ride home I dealt with this

Xavier: Someone help me put my wrist back in place!

Tristan: All of you make me sad.

Catalina: We're not slap-happy about how you turned out, Tris.

Xavier: Guys! My wrist!


Tamsin: That worked.

Really? Don't hit on your sister's husband.

Tamsin: Oh relax. Why would I want him? But Sari likes him, and he needs to be tested every so often, capiche?


Tosca's attached to the computers lately.

Tosca: Online people are more fun than my siblings.

Fair enough. Feel like helping the baby crying in the next room?

Tosca: Hey I didn't sign up for this deal.


Catalina: So. Watcher, you say Tosca and I have the same face. However you never gush about mine!

IDK...you're really pretty girl, don't get me wrong. But your eyes don't pop like your sister's. I think they're smaller. 

Catlaina: Wow. Truth bombed. Oh well, I'll go do my homework, brains>beauty after all.

Good, you're one of the few in the family to think that.

Catalina: Now that is good news.

Yeah,  something unique about you.

Catalina: Motherf-


Dylan: I think I've finally got the hang of this stuff!

Wow, and it only took until your sixth kid.

Faline: Yeah, quit boasting and keep the milk coming!


Xavier: What do you call a girl of average intelligence who - wait shit, that was successful homework.

Catalina: Yeah, try again.

Xavier: Eh, I'll just give you props for actually accomplishing something.

Catalina: AHA I knew you respected me.

Xavier: And I can take it back at aaaany moment, don't forget that.


Meanwhile, outside...

Tristan: Pump it up, it's time to pump it up!

Tosca: More food? Always more food. Grill is life bro.

Xavier: Then again, who else would I respect?


Dylan is watching a movie called "Lost Dog's Journey Home'.

Dylan: *sniff* I know it's just fiction, but I couldn't bear it if that dog never got home! *sob*

Again: pure of heart, dumb of ass.


Sari: It's like Drake and Future said all those years ago...Life is Good.

That song came out like a year ago.

Sari: And what a year it has been, right?

Oof, too close to home, I do this to not think about the world.


Uh so...Lilith's a Sutherland again.

That's her late wife Margot's (Summer's sister) great-nephew. How creepily creepy.


Missy: Fuck 'em kids! They think they can just replace me all willy-nilly?!

Well it's not really the babies' fault, Missy.


Missy: I can't believe they make me do work just to haunt this place! I get no respect-

You don't have to. In fact most of the ghosts just break our shit.

Missy: Oh, really? Then what is this for?


Dylan's actually crushing this parenting thing. He sorted the girls out in just a couple of interactions.

Tristan: Come here little one!

Faline: That's my soft spot!

Dylan: Son, you wish you could be this!


Tristan: Yeah, Dad thinks he's hot shit at this babies thing.

Tosca: Wow Dad, it's not like you're at your sixth kid.

Dylan: No, I'm pretty sure it is! There's you two, Xavier and the babies...hey wait, that's 5. Is there a secret triplet?

Tristan: Dad you forgot Catalina.

Tosca: Doesn't everyone?


Thanks, Tristan! Next can you do that toilet next door?

Tristan: Don't push your luck.


Sari: Little secret...my daughter dances like an absolute dork!

Catalina: Just let me vibe.

Sari: Hey, I won't object to you relaxing for one goddamn second in your life.


Catalina: Oh wait...I look like that. Never mind, I'll never dance again.

Liar, you're literally a dance machine.

Missy: Haters gonna hate.

They actually look kinda similar. Like same eye size, but Cat's are shaped like Dylan's. And same mouth and facial structure.


Tristan: Hey Dad, look who's here! Know who it is, right?

Dylan:...Hey Tossie, what're you making?

Tosca: Nothing, let me work!

Catalina: Why are y'all being so weird? Like, weirder than usual.


Xavier's doing homework again. You go kid!

Xavier: It's hardly an achievement.

Eh, it is for this family.

Xavier: Says more about them than me.


Birthday time!

Faline: Wheeee!


Sari: Well. This wasn't in the parenting handbooks.

Britta: Mmmmmph!

Faline: Well, that's horrifying.


Anyway, moving on. Both girls inherited Sari's mermaid-ness, Dylan's gorgeous aqua eye colour, and the brown hair. Here's Faline, who is Clingy.


And Britta, who's a wild little bean. As you can probably see they look pretty identical.


Sari: I think I'm doing alright so far.

Faline: Yes, ignore her, I'm the one who needs you...

Sari: Sure I'll ignore her, I'm sure one of her siblings would love to help.


Sari's right.

Tosca: I'll give you anything kid, just stop making that sound.

Britta: Feed me!


Sari: See? Someone dealt with Britta! Your siblings love you. I'll feed you first, but Mum's gonna go to work, alright...

Faline: Stay!

Sari: I'll stay for now, but I will have to go to my job-

Faline: Forever! Stay forever or else!

Sari: OK kid, that's creepy.


Sari:...Just gonna ignore that.

Britta: I see how it is. I make art, but Miss Bambi-Eyes over there looks in your direction and you go straight to her?

Faline: Don't we have the same eyes?

Sari: Gimme a second, there's only one of me.


Tosca literally took the half-eaten yogurt off Faline's highchair.

Tosca: She's gotta learn that life isn't fair. See Faline, I'm bigger than you and you stand no chance before me. Life lessons!

Faline: This isn't over.

Tosca: Lol yes it is, I move out of here tonight.


Xavier: Idyllic, huh?

Britta: Eh, this dollhouse is aight.

Xavier: It won't last.

Britat: Well Mum hasn't really touched me, but Tris and Tossie care, and-

Xavier: They'll be gone soon. You guys will get cranky. Our parents will lose their shit. Enjoy.

Britta: Oooook, let's not unpack that, Mrs Suitcase.

Xavier: Hm. Not a bad doll name.


The teens always spend half the weekend sleeping in the pool.

Tristan: Zzzz...I should be more active.

Catalina: Zzzz...if I pretend I don't notice the babies I don't have to help, right?


Tamsin came over again and she is PISSED.

Tamsin: Stupid husband...stupid Mercy leaving her katanas everywhere, stupid children-

Britta: Oooook I'm outtie!


Britta: Oh uni, you're the only one who understands me.

Uni: Oh my God...facetime!

Dino: What about me?

Uni: What about you, you pile of useless grass?

Britta: O snap, beef.


Used Xavier's child action to make him do his extra credit. It's the only thing that'll give him a chance in hell of getting an A.


The pillbug method. A tried and true tactic of the kids of Generation 11.

i.e. no adult or teen could be bothered to actually put her in bed.


Catalina: Extra credit, huh? As much as I hate the idea, it's my turn to give you respect.

Xavier: Duly noted. I'll remember this.


Cat: What happened to ignoring the kids?

Catalina: Heard through the grapevine - i.e. those loudmouth other twins - that this little one is feeling neglected. I won't let that happen...or I'll at least like, play with her and stuff.

How sweet. You're relating then?

Catalina: Tell nobody.


Catalina: I didn't sign up for THIS SHIT.

Britat: Literally!

Catlina: That's so unfunny...oh God what did you eat?!

I think that's a -5.


I swear since the babies were born Dylan either cares for his needs, cares for the kids, or does this.

Dylan: Wheee! I didn't know I'd be able to have this much flexibility at 35.

Eh...add a decade and change onto that.

Dylan: F-forty five? So what are we doing being new parents?

Sari's whim, take it up with her.


Sari hit Level 9!

Sari: Hissss! NOW can I stop being serious?

Uh yes. They call you the 'Instrumental Wonder'.

Sari: That's too much pressure! Must hide!


Tristan: Lolololol I'm moving out and you're stuck here raising Mum and Dad's midlife crisis twins!

Catalina: Eh, the younger one's alright. And all the other one does is sleep.

Tristan: HAAAAhahahah you're going soft!

Catalina: Look, leave me alone to help them out. Gets your idiotic braying out of my mealtimes.


Sari: Ahhh...thanks for the help Grandpa. Nobody else cleans shit!

Dylan: Is this a personal attack?

Sari: Says a lot that you're taking it that way, babe.


Faline: Ah, sustenance. Pretty average unfortunately, I have many pointers-

Catalina: Look, you little brat, I didn't bring you into this world but I can and will take you out of it.


Sari: Why are you so grumpy, don't you want out of here?

Tosca: Yeah, but it's 2am!

Sari: I actually agree, but the Watcher decrees that we don't wait a second. Go on, blow your candles out.


Tosca: I actually feel kinda awesome, like I could...I could...go take a nap!

She got the Lazy trait like her father and grandmother before her. I'm sure they're proud.

Missy: Would be, but can't be asked.

Dylan: *snore*

Tristan: The art on these walls is so passe.

Tosca: Don't you dare go all snob on me, Tris.

He got Art Lover like his dad, because apparently loving art is something that Dylan does.

Dylan: It is?

I know, right.

While there's gonna be more chapters - I'll play the family until Faline and Britta are grown up - I'm gonna consider this ISBI finished. After all, a Generation 11 kid with the Erratic trait (Tosca) has been raised to adulthood.

Tosca: Please, I raised myself.

 I've loved every second of it. And I love you, Sutherlands.

Tosca: ...Ew.













Comments