Sutherlands Get Random - 3.9

(Still not finished. We really are behind compared to other generations.)

Rivella: I'm just too interesting. Me and my wonderful children too, of course.

OK, sweetheart.

As we can see she has had a makeover. All her outfits are different.


Sangria:...Hey Aperol, why are you making mac and cheese for breakfast.

Aperol: None of your business, I'm processing things!

Sangria: Jeez it's a simple question.


Kezia: What's with the new PJs? As if you'd be a Disney princess.

Rivella: That's the Kezia I know and love!

Kezia: I'm gonna vomit.

Rivella: Anyway, it's ironic. Cool, right?

Kezia: You used to have so much edge, being a mother did not have to change that.


Rivella: Right, which one of you didn't shower? It stinks in here!

Kezia: Well I know I did. Aperol did too.

Aperol: Yeah, but how do you-

Kezia: I heard you crying in there.

Sangria: Oof, even I've gotta say that's pretty embarrassing.

Rivella: Not as embarrassing as forgetting to shower, San.

Sangria: Hey, I showered. I don't know what you're talking about.

Kezia: She probably did, I threw paint at her yesterday. I mean, spilled.


Aperol: Oh my God it's that stupid cat.

Kezia: I need to smell something, anything else.

Onyx: Reveeeeenge!

Aperol: Sit by Mum then, this is her midlife crisis talking.

Who likes his new hat?


Rivella: Hey, I still look twenty-five, don't test me!


Rivella: I mean, midlife crisis, as if? It's not like I'm a single mother of four with an unhealthy death fascination and no real skills outside of gaming!

Sangria: Your tone is angry and defiant, but your words are real sad.


Sangria: *singing* Baby shark, doo-doo, doo-doo doo-doo, baby shark-

Rivella: Shut the fuck up and eat your breakfast.

I concur with that, Rivella.


Rivella: Breakfast with my girls.

Sangria: I can't eat anymore and I need to pee, let me leave.

Sprite: Can we just go to the park already? I'm bored.

Bellini: Ugh I don't think I'm ready for high school.

Sprite: I am!

Rivella: How are you full, you haven't eaten! Look at that plate.

Sangria: I've been taking bites this whole time! You've seen me!

Ah, glitchy food.


Sprite got her wish. Onyx came too...I didn't intend to bring him but hopefully he has a good time.

Sprite: Oh who cares about him. This is the life! Now, I await my minions!


Bellini: If you were prettier you could be a good gay best friend for when I grow up.*

Abdullah:...Hello to you too?

Kezia: Bellini!...That was actually funny, I can't pretend.

*I know that's problematic. But so is this kid.


Isaiah: Uh...hi. Are you lost, ma'am?

Pepsi: I have been...but now I've found you.

Isaiah:...Oh.

Carl: Laaaaame.


Sangria: Hi! I'm Sangria and that's my grandma.

Carl:...No reason to say that, that's just embarrassing for you.

Sangria: Well, it's best to be honest with potential future friends!


Bellini: Sorry about Little Miss Sunshine and Sparkles over there. She's the lamest of my two sisters.

Carl: Nah, it's cool. She actually gives a crap.

Sangria: Well, why not, I've got ambitions!

Carl:...Weird. Not for me.

So Carl is lazy.


Sangria: Hi! I'm Sangria, you can call me San! That's a cool headwrap, where did you buy it?

Griffin:...Hey.

Bellini: See what I mean? She's just a little too earnest.

Carl: So what are you doing after this?

Bellini: Growing into a teenager, don't try me.


Pepsi: He says he's busy. But I'll hook that fish one day!

Yeah, we'll do it at home. This outing is more about the kids anyway.


Kaitlynn: I'm gonna be Sprite's right hand

Marina: Bitch, please.

Sprite: Oh girls, you don't have to fight over me...but please keep doing it, my goodness this is fun!


Marina: Oh you are so cute!

Onyx: If only these stupid rubber teeth were real.


Kezia: Ohhh, this is gonna be fun. I'm gonna kick your ass!

Pepsi: You could always come play with-

Kezia: Nope!

Brooklynn: Who are you?


Sprite needs to make more friends for her aspiration, so I'm having her befriend both of the Pink Ladies.


Damn Kezia's aged well! 

I need to start giving them cakes, lol.


Brooklynn: Goddamn, trounced by an old lady.

Pepsi: Buh-bye then! Who are you calling old?

Kezia: I think it might be you, Pepsi.

Brooklynn: I didn't even play against that grandma, I'm talking to you!


Kaitlynn: You really shouldn't listen to Marina, she wouldn't be supportive like me. High school is a nightmare and you'll need help.

Sprite: I think that before making big statements, you should change that crappy outfit. Ain't that right, Onyx?

Onyx: I'm not your minion, and I don't care.

Sprite: Right, you're my mother's lil bitch.

Onyx:...That outfit sucks, change it!


Sangria: Cheer up a little! Whenever there's rainclouds, there'll eventually be a rainbow!

Kezia:...I think that kid's uncle died last night-

Braden: That actually helped. Thanks...what was it?

Sangria: Sangria! You can call me San though.


Sangria: Seriously. Life sucks sometimes. I just hope you feel better soon.


Got a random notification that Aperol learned the Debate skill. I am so confused.

Aperol: That's what happens when you ignore me the whole day.

That's what happens in a house this full, sweetheart.

Aperol: Anyway I'm gonna go mess with that guitar I saw.


Aperol:...you're my Wonderwaaaalll-

Marcel: Screw you, kid.


Jenna: That homeless guy smells terrible but you sounded pretty good. Here's 2 dollars.

Aperol: Really?


This is what Rivella's been up to. Endless fishing.

Rivella: At least I didn't find another pesky angelfish!


There's so many adorable children/potential spouses in this save file. Annika and Kevin are definitely high on the list.

Sangria: Hi, call me San!

Annika: Oh God, it's queen bee Sprite Sutherland...

Sangria: And her little sister! Don't worry, we'll be nice!

Sprite: Right, I'm getting out of here, you're blowing my rep.

Soon after we all left. It's like 6pm and their needs were getting low.


Outside the house, Sprite managed to lock down Kaitlynn as her right-hand woman forever.

Kaitlynn: BFFs!

Sprite:...Right, sureeeee, let's just change that outfit. I mean seriously, football socks with boots?


Aperol tried to feed the cowplant.

Aperol: So you don't like tofu then, Berry?

Berry: Imbecile...


Sangria: Ah, a lovely plate of mac and cheese just there for me.

Sprite: Uh, that was Aperol's dinner. Not so angelic after all, huh?

Sangria:...Waitwhat.

Sprite: Yeah, he made it. You just STOLE his LABOUR and NUTRITION.


Aperol ends up doing a lot of housework. Not that I tell him too.

Aperol: It's 'cos I'm the only one with standards in this house. One of these assholes stole my fresh mac and cheese!

That was Sangria.

Aperol: Oh please, stop covering for whoever did it! As if it could be San.


It's Bellini's birthday but there's no cake and she needs to finish the creativity skill. So we will wait.


Aperol: OK. It's 10pm. Round 2 of mac and cheese begins!

Kezia: God you're lame.

Aperol: And you're sad about that? Wow, getting old has changed you.

Kezia: I'm not OLD, Aperol.


Had to cancel the interaction because the stove was being used for cake. So, Aperol got some leftovers.

Aperol: I'm so hungry but this smells really fishy! *whimper*

Stupid vegetarians.

Kezia: Please eat somewhere else.


Time for Bellini's sad kitchen birthday.

Bellini: Are you kidding? Best birthday ever!


Rivella: Told you the burner's my best friend.

RIVELLA.

You have cooking Level 4. You are 40. And how did you set an oven fire making pancakes?


Rivella: Doesn't matter, time to burn this shit down.

No, get back there.


Sangria: I see you two have it covered.

Bellini: What's with the fancy ice gun?

Rivella: Freeze ray, dear. What's with those clothes?

Bellini: I was going to have my makeover when SOMEONE started a kitchen fire!


It's OK. Bellini got her makeover. She's a Child of the Islands so I had her keep a casual, beachy theme. She looks a lot like Rivella, but she has her father's small, dark eyes. I think she's pretty. Also, she got the Jealous trait.

Bellini: Johnny better watch out - I mean -

Yeah yeah, we'll get you your boy. You can queue behind Aperol, because first we need to seal the deal with him and Kristine.

Bellini: Cool, so I'm gonna own that.


Bellini: Now that my clothes are fixed, may I sarcastically say...thanks for the great birthday, Mum. Now, everybody is outside waiting to give me congratulations.

Rivella: Oh I doubt that.


Pepsi: I feel like something was happening in there.

Kezia: Nah, no way. Who gave me this makeover?

Aperol: First my macaroni and now this...

Sprite: I'm gonna tell him what you did.

Sangria: *whimper*

Aperol: Sprite don't bully her.

What's with all the random people out here? Who fuckin knows.


Sangria: I'm not the same as them! I'm nice! This is ridiculous.

I actually agree, you stole one plate of mac and cheese. It's not like you spend your days emotionally cutting people down or plotting death.

Sangria: They do what? I need to get out of here.


Onyx: *hisssss* Somebody's in my squirrel arena!

You mean the bushes?

Onyx: Somebody's in my bush!

....


Sugar: Shit...maybe I'm not so much of a protector! How does he do this all day?


Sprite: Maybe I'll tell him about the mac and cheese. Maybe I won't. You'll just have to wait and find out.

Sangria: Why are you like this? Just tell him, I don't care anymore!

Sprite: Ah, I'll let you off then. Or maybe...


Pepsi: Right, I think I will soon wrap up with my last conquest.

Kezia; Oh my God I really don't care.

Pepsi: Hey, just 'cos you don't have a man. Or woman, I'm not judging, if you and Rivella decide...

Kezia: Not like that! She's a member of my own family, no matter how distant. Remember, I came through time and dimensions-

Pepsi: And they call me the delusional one.


Kezia: Why are you looking at my macaroni, you little pest?

Sangria: Ehehe...no reason.

Bellini: I hate this whole family.

Kezia: I'm feeling similarly...Pepsi do not put your finger through that hand.


Pepsi: Whoa, who said I was gonna do that? If that was your first thought you really do need to get laid!


Both teens are off school. Aperol because he feels like shit and Bellini because she grew up too late last night to go today.

Bellini: Hey, Johnny...same boat, right?


Johnny: Heyyyy Kezia...looking foxy. Anyway where's Bellini at?

Kezia: Gawd these kids have bad taste. Seriously, before you see her, get a makeover. What is this?


Johnny: Looking good, Bell.

Bellini: Ah, thanks. I see you've hidden your little eyes behind sunglasses again...

Johnny: Kezia's idea. She helped me get new clothes. All I had were my brother's hand-me-downs and he has no style.

Bellini: Huh, maybe she's wiser than I thought.


Aperol: Onyx get out of there - hey, who's that with my little sister?


Bellini: Is there someone watching us? Feels like there's someone watching us.

Johnny: Uh, yeah. Your brother's been staring for five minutes.

Bellini: Ah, well. He feels like he has to protect us because all our dads are absent and our mother is crazy.

Johnny:...Good to know.


Bellini: Aperol. Go away. Call Kristine.

Aperol" She's in school! Why are you entertaining this douchebag?

Belini: Likeable enough for me, unlikeable enough to be easy to handle.

Johnny: What was that, Bell?

Bellini: Nothing! :)


Bellini: The future? You. Me. Beachfront property. Raising absolute hell.

Johnny: I'm gonna steal so many wallets.

He is a Kleptomaniac after all.

Aperl: Really? This is your plan.

Bellini: You come up with a better one, Aperol! Or just get a Kristine, sorry I mean girlfriend.


So this was very easy to achieve. Though why the hell aren't their lips touching?

Johnny: Wondering the same thing.

Bellini: Why would I be this shy and sappy? I'm just trying to annoy my brother.


Meanwhile...

Kezia: It's been an hour, why can'tI figure out the best move to make against myself?

Ah, she really is a Sutherland.

Kezia: Not like these assholes believe me! 'What's your real last name, Kezia'?


Rivella is the Gen 3 member doing better, for once. Normally Kezia's more functional than her friend.

Rivella: Well I just won £5000 for playing video games all morning in my pyjamas!


Rivella: Oh. Hi, sunglasses.

Johnny: Uh, I wasn't...

Rivella: Shush, I know what you kids do. But it's OK! Just treat her well, or I will hunt you down. Showers off limits, feel free to use my 'mother's' bed. You know she's a clone, right-

Johnnny: Oooook, bye Miss Sutherland.


Seriously Riv? They just aged up.

Rivella: And I know exactly what my goody-goody sister did in that Science Shower all those years ago with Gene, so I'm not taking any chances.


Kristine is here now.

Kristine: Ohhh, he's so worth cutting last period for. 

I think she's on the same page as Aperol and I.


Aperol: Play it cool.

Kristine: Wh-

Aperol: Just play it cool! Behind you is the guy who tried to hit on my aunt when she was just sixteen, and you're way hotter than her so-

Krstine: Oooook.

Samuel: Only...Fans. Aha. Sign up, and...yes, $10 tier.


Aperol: I'm...sorry about them.

Sprite: No, you get it together, Laura. Y'know what, get over here. We need to talk. I'm sure we can come to an...understanding.

Sangria: OK, just sneak past...I can sneak...I can get away with the macaroni.


Kristine: Wow, Aperol, I'm glad you think my waist is snatched and my lips are kissable, but you could be more tactful about it...

Aperol: I just can't get the words right with you, beautiful Kristine.

Sangria: Could you guys move somewhere else if you're gonna take it further? I'm like six.


Bellini: Whoa, calm down Berry, you're still my main man! I might have a boyfriend now but if Johnny screws up I'll feed him to ya, promise?


Sprite: Be my friend. Join my side. It'll be fun. And I won't spill tomato sauce on you ever again.

Laura: Ah, the accidents.

Sprite: You get it. 

Laura: I'll let this happen, if only because my mother's friends with your grandmother. The one in San Myshuno.

Sprite: My real grandma lives with us, dummy. That one's the clone.

Laura:...What?

Anyway this is one of Stacy's daughters. Cute kid.


Kristine: So when are you just gonna do it? You've made our intentions clear enough.

Aperol: Well I don't want to disrespect you, I was taught to always be a gentleman-

Kristine: I know your mother didn't teach you shit, I've seen enough of this family. Now come on, kiss me.


Deal Number 2 sealed.


Rivella: Seriously, son, she grew up way too pretty for you!

Aperol: Not the time, Mum.

Kristine: Aw, thanks Ms S, you think I'm pretty?


Rivella: Of course! I'll leave you kids to it...

Aperol: Thanks, Mum.

Rivella: After I give some award-winning advice.

Aperol: Yes, the romance award you won after having four kids by four different people.

Krstine: Now, Aperol, that's a bit harsh-

Rivella: That was all in the plan, dears! Now listen!


Bellini: What, you're happy that you don't have to be the default man in my life?

Brad: Hey, you have an older brother. This family has so many issues.

Bellini: Hey you've caused some by not being around and marrying my ex-step-grandmother.


Sprite: I think you, me and your little group of hipster wannabes can be friendly, Ashlee. Just ditch the braces.

Ashlee: But how else will people know I'm different?

Sprite: Don't be different, it'll make our life worse.

Ashlee: Our life?

Sprite: Yes, you belong to me now.


Kezia: Don't ask.

Aperol: *snicker* I don't have to ask, this is enough.


Rocio: Well, that little byotch Sprite might have invited me, but her little sister...she's a lot more interesting.

I like this kid already.


Bellini: What're you doing in here?

Laura: Secret room!

Bellini: Seriously who let you in?

Laura: Sprite!

Bellini: Goddammit can't my sister see her strays out? She's already having a meeting with some kid with a mohawk, you're old news.


Rivella's half-sister, Sierra, got married to a...descendant of Justin.

The construction of the family web continues.


Justin feels the same way about this as he does about the rest of his afterlife here.

Justin: If only I could have warned my poor grandson.


Rivella: So. Your complete lack of game actually worked out for you. Congratulations.

Aperol: Mum please shut up.

Rivella: Your father's out haunting tonight. Maybe talk to him if you want to be coddled.

Aperol: I would have liked to talk to him alive.

Rivella: When are you gonna get over that?

Comments