Perfect Genetics - Gen 2, Week 1

 Gen TWO. Look at that. I'm so happy. It's taken so long.

Yeah this legacy is definitely only gonna be 5 generations. It's my spinoff, I can do what I like.


Recap: Merc and Chase here ended the last chapter doing some babymaking. Between then and now they have received YA makeovers. Goodbye polo tops, hello jackets, that was the theme.

Chase: Hey look Merc, I'm washing my hands of your filth.

Mercury: Hahaha shut up, you loved it.


Mercury: Hang on, take this pregnancy test.

Chase:...I'm a guy, you're a guy-

Mercury: And? There's mods to bypass that now. Anyways, take it! You know the deal.

Chase:...Yeah. I just figured you'd use some surrogate or-

Mercury: Why, when both I and the man I love can carry our children?

Chase: That's actually kinda sweet.

Mercury: Thanks, I try.


Mercury: Confetti means positive. Nice.

Chase: Guess you were right.

Mercury: I always am.

Chase: Ass.


Mercury: That outfit really complements what currently looks like a food baby.

Chase:...I'll take what I can get.

Mercury: Anyway, let's do me next!


The other couple are upstairs having a chat.

Felix: Babe you look different, did you get new glasses.

Deanna: Felix that's about the only thing that didn't change!

My plan is for Deanna to be a fixture in the house for all the generations. She can have a makeover at the start of each one.


Deanna:...I think I've interrupted something.

Chase: Uh, hi Mrs S...I live here now, dunno if Mercury told you-

Mercury: Oh my God, get out!

Deanna: Oh calm down, I've seen this coming since you boys were seven. Congratulations on the pregnancies.

Chase: Thanks. Merc, just come out now.

Mercury: There's no towel!


Mercury: I guess it's 'twins' then.

Yeah. Technically there is room for 'quadruplets' though.

Mercury:...Let's not go there.

I agree.


Meanwhile, Chase was getting a job in the Entertainer career. I'll give him his proper introduction now.

Chase: As you should.

Shush. So anyway, Chase Bheeda is a Self-Assured, Creative Geek with the Joke Star aspiration (hence the career). I think he can handle Mercury.

Chase: Exactly, who else could? I'm doing the world a public service.

You love him.

Chase:...Maybe.    

Side note: his only friend besides his family members and Mercury is Emil Patel, Tucana's kid.


Chase: Is there a watermelon in my shirt or am I just pregnant with your brother's baby?

Pollux:...Oh. Congratulations, don't expect me round, I have enough kids of my own.

Chase: Nice to meet you too, dude.

Chase is making a head start on his aspiration because his needs are almost full.


Lots of adoptions lately.

Aldebaran: Her and Seph conspired on it!

Don't sound so happy, jeez.


Felix: Why have I been relegated to my sons' old room? This is highly insulting.

Because you die in like a week and I cannot be bothered to build you another room. Deanna doesn't sleep. That's why.


After Mercury woke up and showered, I made him cook some breakfast.

Mercury: Woohoo! A cut! I'm making blood-fruit salad!

Ah, erratic trait.


Mercury: Now isn't this domestic and nice! If I have to be a husband and father I'll be the damn best one I can, isn't that good advice now DAD-

Felix: Yes. I can hear you. Thanks for stealing my old room too, y'know.

Mercury: Not my choice. I didn't want it, I know you and Mum did the do in there.


Felix: Hey that jacket reminds me a lot of one of my outfits!

Mercury: Wow Dad! You ruined it! Thank you very much!


Mercury: Ha! Chase thinks he's the only one who can get a job? Well, I'm jobbing the crap out of him now. I'm a Team Mascot.

Not sure how long I'll have him keep this. Once he's done with the Curator aspiration and his (first lot of) kids are older, I wanna do Selvadorada stuff. So we might have to quit. But for now he's an Athlete.

Also it's not a competition, Merc.

Mercury: Oh right, yeah. Good point.


Chase: At least someone made fruit salad. But this pregnancy thing is sooooo uncomfortable. 

Deanna, behind that window: Oh cry me a river, dude.


Mercury is out on his usual collectibles run, at a leisurely pace.

Mercury: Hey, I'm pregnant. I'll go as slow as I like.

Dammit. Might not get him pregnant next time if we're still working on this.


Mercury:...What do you want?

Nalani: Oh, sorry. Just wondering - big breakfast or human seahorse?

Mercury: The second.


The slow walk meant taking a long time which, combined with early pregnancy bladder, meant that Merc had to tap out early.

Don't worry, your mother's handling the last few.

Mercury: Wow, that makes me feel so much better.


Mercury: Wooooow, even better.

I didn't think he would make it so I installed this bush. It's better than having him piss himself on his first full day of heirship.

Mercury: Well I guess. Just hope nobody sees me.


Deanna's just out here chatting to randoms. 

Ayaan: I'm just so embarrassed. I thought she loved me.

Deanna:  It's OK Ayaan. You don't have to be embarrassed. She should be. 

Erika: Hey, I like to be free, don't judge me.

Ayaan: Yeah it's OK, this view helps me process my grief.

Deanna: Boobs aren't therapy, Ayaan.

Erika: I think I might cover up now.


Deanna: Oh, hi son! What brings you here.

Dipper: Don't pretend, Mum. Just here to grab some stuff I left behind.

Deanna: Go right ahead. And I'm not faking. You're much more bearable now I don't see you every day.

Dipper: Thank..you?


Lauren had her daughter with Dipper.

Funny thing is, he's still here. Ffs Dipper.


Mercury: Hey, do you think the forces that be will let us swing while pregnant? Come on, let's try it-

Chase: Merc...my mum just died.

Mercury: OK, right. No co-op Party Frenzy tournament then?

Chase: No!


Mercury: Right. I can do this. Chase, that's awful. I'm really sorry. I would have loved to have her meet our kids, and of course me. I'm great. But wherever she is, I'm sure she's happy and loves you and stuff.

Chase: Oh...thanks Mercury.

Deanna: Damn, he's growing as a person and I didn't even have to try.

Mercury: Phew that took effort. Wanna swing now?

Chase: We're still getting there, I see.

Mercury: So raincheck?

Chase: *sigh* Sure.


Mercury: One more question.

Chase: I'm still not gonna swing with you.

Mercury: Not that. I feel like this hoodie makes me look way bigger than I am...does it?

Chase: Goddammit Merc. What is wrong with you?

Mercury: Eh. I've been told my status gave me ego and stuff. Idk, I just know I'm awesome. But seriously...do I look fat?

Chase: We're both fat right now.

And it's gonna get worse! :)


Eirene: So he's a comedian now.

Mercury: He's learning, be nice-

Eirene: Well, you've turned over a new-

Mercury: -to his face, we can talk about it later.

Eirene: Alrighty then. I bet he'll have lots of material living with you, you prick.

Mercury: Awww. Good to see you too, Eirene.


Chase: Come on, you didn't like the bit about the space llama?

Mercury: Just saying, could be edgier.

Deanna: Why are you and my prey fraternising in the bathroom?

Mercury: He wandered in here, OK!

Chase: RIGHT when we were making out.

Deanna: Didn't need to hear that.

Brent: Did you say prey?


Eirene is still here.

Eirene: This is the life. I can never do this at home.

Right, 'cos you moved from Sulani to live with a thumb.

Eirene: Dipper and Lauren were getting unbearable. Besides my husband is a very personable and interesting man-

What's his name then?

Eirene: I wanna say Paul?

(Clyde)


Felix: Your playing is the song of a thousand angels.

Deanna: Oh you flatterer, you. How did you get back there?

Felix: Hey, I may be past 80 but this ass don't quit.


I thought the whole setup was cute so I had Deanna serenade him.

Deanna: I know you're a sucker for silly love songs...

Felix:As if...whooooaaaa I'm dizzy.

Stupid mood-killing illness.


Chase:...anyway, just got a text from Emil, my sister was totally in a bar-fight with yours. Emil's mum.

Mercury: Never really knew her, but that sounds like Tucana alright.

They're having a morning gossip.

Mercury: How do you know my nephew?

Chase: We met at that terrible party your brother threw when we were kids. I had a bit of a crush on him, actually.

Mercury: But obviously it was no competition between us. Look at me.

Chase: Right.


Felix: I've still got it...just flirted my way through the penpal forums. Postcards here I come.

Good for you.

Felix:...Don't tell Deanna.

Meh, what's she got to worry about?


Chase got a promotion, but he seems a little perturbed.

Chase: It's kicking. And everybody calls me 'seahorse'

You're a pregnant dude, it could be worse.


I think Deanna might be done with academia for a while after this.

Deanna: *sob* I want a job again! I'm sick of all this technical stuff. Why am I even in university? I have a YA grandchild!


The next morning...

Mercury: I can't believe I'm going to my first day of work in this condition!

Chase, mumbling in sleep: Seahoooorse...

Mercury: *shudder*

The boys are in their third trimesters. Hope these kids come out blue.


Felix: First day today, huh? That's rough.

Mercury: I know.

Felix: Hope you fit in the costume.

Mercury: Not helping!


Mercury: Whatever. Did you hear Tucana got in a bar-fight?

Felix: Classic her. At least she has a husband to bail her out.

Mercury: Come on dad, I'm not a bar-fight type and I definitely will marry Chase some day, so don't give me that.

Felix:...I just don't want to be responsible for her, it's not always about you.

Mercury: Oh, you can talk.

Felix: Of course I can, I'm an authority on everything. It's in my awesome nature.


Chase: Morning Merc. Who the fuck broke all the sinks?

Mercury: I didn't even touch them.

Chase: I used ONE...

Mercury: Mum and Dad can deal with it. You're pregnant, let's just ignore them all. 

Chase: Awww, that's so sweet.

Is it?


Mercury: Look, now they're really twins. They can get to know each other.

Chase: They can do that once they're born, get out of me. This hurts.


Chase, considering you don't want the bellies to clip, how is the physics of this going to work?

Chase: I dunno. I've just got a lot of hormones rushing through me, and he is the man I love....

Mercury: Ooooh, yes, you said it - I mean, I love you too.

Chase:...Nice. Can't believe I'm still gonna sleep with you.

Mercury: You can't WAIT for a piece of this. Now get under here.


Chase needs the violin skill for work. This is why we have a separate music room. Deanna? Fine, she sounds great on piano and violin. But Chase?

...Yeah we need those walls up. He sounds real bad.

Chase: I'm doing my best!


Dipper: Hey Mum, Dad!

Deanna: Dipper. I like you in small doses. So why are you here again?

Dipper: Hurtful!

Deanna: Also, you have a daughter?! I know you're not here to get of diaper duty, go help your wife!

Dipper: Uhhhhh...


Cousin Nephew Emil is here.

Chase: He's just a friend to me right now! Hey there, Emil, what've you been up to?

Emil: I should be asking you! I suppose your relationship with my uncle went well?

Chase: You could say that...please don't remind he he's your uncle.

And this is why we call him Cousin Emil.


Emil: It's still weird that YOU'RE my grandma.

Deanna: I suppose. So, tell me all about life with my eldest. She's prickly, that one.

Emil: You don't even know the half of it.


Merc's cute when he's sleeping. He's not pulling his ridiculous faces so he's quite handsome.

Mercury: Zzzzz..seahorseeee...

Why does this seem like a recurring theme?

Mercury: Zzzzz...cos you're a hack.

I know.


Chase: I think it's happening.

Mercury: What? Our show? That's 10pm.

Chase: Since when do we have a show? It's our baby, you idiot, quit dicking around and help me.

Mercury: I wish I could, but I'm just gonna go pee. I genuinely thought that puddle was me starting to piss myself.


Deanna came in autonomously which I thought was really sweet.

Deanna: Where is my idiot son, Chase?

Chase: *puff* He had to use the loo, I understand, it's just hard.

Deanna: Ah, pregnancy bladder. It's been a while but I did do this seven times, so just breathe with me. You'll get through this.


Deanna: Well shit, that's a failure.

Chase:...Don't say that! I love you, Deimos.

Deana: Oh, it doesn't mean he's unloved. Let's just hope Merc's comes out blue or you'll end up like me.


Deanna: Aw, don't worry...Grandma's just helping because you tired Dad out so much! I've missed babies...but I will never have another one as long as I live.

Message received, De, don't worry. No more babies for you, you did your job.


Mercury: I got this, I've heard enough from Mum. Her oversharing is a bit weird...OK, not the time, it's time to push, let's go!


FUCK YEAH he's blue!

Mercury: Fuck yeah you're blue! We're going better than my parents' generation already!

Phobos: Don't you dare Circle of Life me.

So yeah, our 'twins' are Deimos and Phobos, twin moons of Mars and the sons of Ares and Aphrodite in Greek mythology.

If we have an heir in Phobos I'm going to be so happy. 

I doubt it though, probability is not on our side.


Orion is one of four kids who doesn't hate children, so it's good he's finally having one of his own. I think his wife died earlier today.

Orion: Don't judge, I'm-

Grief-banging, I know.


I'm not so sure about this. Hopefully you and the thumb can make it work, Eirene.

Eirene: Claude is very-

Clyde.

Eirene: Whatever!


After this, I realised Tucana had been stuck pregnant for over a week. Torture for any Sim, especially one who hates children. So I quickly played her household so she could give birth.

The little one was named Adrianna by a few clicks of the randomiser. She was also aged up because she's supposed to be a toddler by now anyway.

Tucana: Maybe there were perks to keeping you in there.

Good God, of all the people to have a late-in-life baby. Your husband doesn't like children either!


Back with the main family, the boys are getting used to parenthood.

Chase: Merc. MERC. They're crying.

Mercury: Mmmph...sleepy. I just gave birth!

Chase: Um, same here. Get up and help me.


Mercury: Please grow up to look like me. You're my best hope.

Phobos:...I'll try.

Deimos: Rude.


Mercury: Watcher says we've gotta have another.

Yeah, cos we might have to have a loooot of children. But only one of them is getting pregnant this time.

Mercury: Dibs on not carrying it. The Watcher agrees.

Chase: Damnit.

Sorry Chase. It's inconvenient with Merc's job and aspiration. Fitness and collecting are the worst with pregnancy. But if there is another baby after this, he can be pregnant.


Felix: The cries...the cries. Why must this house fill up with children again? I was OK there for a minute when the last three were teens!

Such is a legacy, sorry Felix.

Felix: No you're not.

Nah, I'm not. I've been looking forward to see Merc and Chase's babies for a while.


Chase: Ican'tbelieveI'mdoingthisagain!

Sorry dude.

Chase: I mean I'm happy!


Chase: So yeah we're having another.

Mercury: Oh, excellent.

Felix: Are you kidding? This is gonna be a disaster for me!

Mercury: Dad that is so self-centred, and that's me saying this.


Chase: Ah, so perfect and domestic.

The dishwasher is behind you being an electrical hazard.

Chase: And we're not thinking about that. My senile almost father-in-law is talking to himself in a mirror too. But still. Domestic bliss reigns.


Are you sure about that?

Chase: Fuck! I just put them down!


Don't worry, Deanna's home.

Deanna: Aw, you poor thing. My dear idiots are trying their best, but I guess they couldn't smell you!

I think they could.

Deanna: Not like I can. I can smell from outside. Vampiric senses, remember?

Of course.

Phobos: My God stop boasting and change me!


Baby Kierra, Dipper's daughter, aged up. Normally I wouldn't care, but this kid has a special place in my heart, because she was conceived in the house.

Also I'm curious about why she turned out blonde. Grandpa Lucas's genes coming through?


Pregnancy is treating Chase badly.

Chase: Ohhh God I hope I don't chunk on this fancy keyboard.


Felix. Why. What are you doing?

Felix: More babies? Get me out of here!

Sigh. You haven't even touched them and I won't make you. Deanna, Merc and Chase have been doing everything.


Deanna is perfect. I keep on saying it, but here we are. 12 classes, 12 credits, all passed with an A+.

And she graduates tomorrow, apparently! The boys have the day off so they can come with.


Freddy: Hey? What's with the DJ booth?

What's with showing up at this house where you know nobody?

But seriously, how dare this boy be caught between generations? He is gorgeous. Ukupanipo Hekekia and Ulrike Faust make beautiful children I guess.


Chase: What are you doing away from your gorgeous beach, Dipper? I'm still uncomfortable alone with you, you were really weird-

Dipper: Oh whatever! The kid grew up today and I'm SURE she ain't mine!

Chase: You nailed that right after her graduation, who else would it have been?


Deanna's 'Eternal Sadness' weakness sometimes bites her in the ass.

Deanna: Sob sob...I have to live forever and everybody here is stupid.

Dipper: Nice bed! Don't tell me what my wife did or didn't do!

Chase: That's a WEIRD THING to say, get out!


Deanna: I'm telling you, she didn't cheat. That girl actually loves you, for whatever reason-

Dipper: Hey! That's rude!

Deanna: I'm doing my best here, just please stop being an idiot.


Phobos: NOT OK

Deimos: I agree bro, I can smell you from over here!

Chase: In a second, kids, Mercury do the thing-

Wow, nice


Chase: Wow, thanks Mr S, your wife said you didn't like kids-

Felix: I don't. But I know how to handle them. Besides I could not stay in that living room.

Chase: Why's that?


Deanna: Oh son, your blood tastes amazing, like sea air-

Dipper: Yay, positive attention.

Felix: That's why.


Cousin/Newphew Emil got married to this girl. May you have pretty redheaded babies.


And Orion...still likes 'em older. 

    

Deimos, lookin' real creepy: Heeeeh, Phobos is crying too.

Chase: Mercury please.

Mercury: But I'm tire-...fine. I just need a coffee. And several Adderall.


Felix: It's a shame my son's wrecking your body with these pregnancies. But you can bounce back, just look at my Deanna, she's as fit and toned as-

Chase: Mr S, please don't make me have this conversation. Why is everyone in this family weird?

Felix: It's the Sutherland name, son.


Merc needs Charisma for his next promotion. Who does he get to practice on but Felix, who doesn't do things with his life anymore?

Mercury: Seriously, when was the last time we even talked?

Felix: Idk, but I've been enjoying my life without chatting to you, so-

Mercury: Same, too bad it has to end.


Deanna: Let's wrap this up, I already know I did awesome.

You sure did.

It kinda sucks you can't bring anyone.


Apparently only five people are graduating today. fHow is this uni open?

Students: Wahoo, we've got our piece of paper!

Dragon Mascot: Can I go home, this outfit is itchy?


Deanna: Hey neckbeard, we've finished, You don't have to do homework anymore.

Cale: This reading is really interested...and my name is Cale, I sat next to you in photography this whole term. Don't you remember?

Deanna: Oops.


Back at home, Chase is puking into a bush.

Chase: *gag* Shhh nobody saw, don't blow my cover!


Because of her Distinguished Degree, Deanna was able to join the Master of the Real branch of the painter career immediately. Which is *checks* level 8.


Felix: Heyyy, son. Haven't seen you since, well...

Aldebaran: You left me to get eaten by a bear?

Felix: Haha, yeah, that. Let's move past it, alright?

Aldebaran : Whatever, I gave up caring about you when I was like, eleven.


Aldebaran: And now I have one dad who left me to die, and a mother who wants to suck my blood!

Deanna: What? I told you I wouldn't hit an artery!

Felix: Ugh your whining is ruining my day.


Aldebaran: Duuuuhhhh

Deanna: I always get what i want in the end, don't I.

You don't have to kick him in the balls, De.


Mercury: Ah, have you met Aldebaran?

Chase: Uh, I feel like I have-

Mercury: Well I haven't.

Aldebaran: I may have moved out before you were born but you definitely know me! Remember Dipper's terrible kava party?

Chase: That's where I know him from!


Thanks to the family all helping to breed frogs, Mercury collected his aspiration. I do want him to do Archaeology, but there are still the kids to have, so for now he can work on Bodybuilder.


Merucry: I really am glad that you decided to spend your life with-

Felix: I think your mother's mad at me, Merc.

Mercury: Dad do you mind?

Chase: Uh...you might wanna think about your fingers. That bowl will sever them off.

Felix: Never mind that, what if Deanna doesn't love me?

Mercury: Simp!


Mercury: How am I clearing? I didn't even eat any food.

Chase: Ooooh, oh God, I'm too pregnant!

Mercury: Liar. I did this too. I know perfectly well it's not that bad until at least the 3rd trimester.


Deimos: Whee, I wanna fly like that...rocket? Why is the lady riding it?

Mercury: Questions later, it's time to age up your brother!

Even though Phobos wasn't born until a couple hours later, he can be aged up now because they're basically a set of twins.

Also I really wanna see if he's a success or not.


!!!!! Look at him.

Phobos: Look at me. Look into the eyes of the most important member of the family.

Well. Guess we've got our heir already. Whoop whoop. Sorry, new baby, you're basically useless.

They might have had more anyway, I like bigger families in Sims despite being basically allergic to kids IRL.


Here are the babies. I forgot to get CAS shots so this will have to do.

First up with Deimos. He definitely seems to take after the Bheeda side of the family, save for Felix/Merc's hair colour, and he is an Independent kiddo.


And second is our heir, Phobos! In contrast to his twin, he definitely looks like a Sutherland.

Phobos: Which one, dummy?

*sigh* Mercury. Anyway, he's a clingy boy.


Dipper: We've made up, and now I get a kid that's truly mine!

Lauren:...You're an idiot. I get what your family say now.

Lol too bad gal you're stuck.


Pollux you hate kids, stop it.

Pollux: She wants a daughter!


Deanna: Right. I have nine kids. I know how to do this. Do you need to shit?

Phobos: Wouldn't phrase it like that but...yeeees. YES! Cling to me!

Deanna: Child. Are you possessed...oh whatever, I raised Vela, I can handle you.


Meanwhile...

Deimos: Begone, thot.

Chase: Hey I got pregnant out of a committed relationship!

Deimos: Grandpa taught me the first word. Other daddy taught me the second.

Chase: What have I got myself into?


Deanna: Convenient of you to wake up now that the twins are happily settled with their dollhouse.

Felix: It's not my fault I was mourning my friend...I wanna say Derek?

Deanna: No, Darien.

Felix: Same difference.


Felix: Why is she making me do this?

Mercury: Somebody's gotta help with my kids, Dad!

Felix:...Get that shit-eating grin off your face.


So Felix is back to the start of his Elder bar...he'll be around for about the whole generation, methinks. He has 10 extra days because of his active trait. Usually elders with my lifespan settings get 15.

Felix: Get your knee out of that vertebra, that's the bad one.

Deimos: Hehe I know!

Felix: Watcher let me die...oh WAIT you ruined that already.


Phobos: Don't leave me! I deserve all the attention!

Mercury: Sorry Phobos, Dad has to talk to the buzzing in his head.

Phobos: The what now?


Phobos: I'm finding other dad.

And so he did.

Mercury: No, you hang up!


Chase: Say vegetable.

Phobos: Your entire worlds are now me. I own you all.

Chase: Pretty advanced, but not quite it. Say vegetable.

Phobos:...Vegetable.

Nice, Chase.

Chase: Deanna taught me a bit about handling Sutherlands. I think we're going to need each other around here.


Orion is here for some reason.

Orion: Just here to tell the family I'm a married man for the third time. Though I wish they'd stop dying on me...


Felix: It followed me, I'll never be safe

Deimos: Just feed me you blithering idiot!


Deanna: I mean, I get it's not good when a spouse dies? But you could make it different...I mean, what about that girl who got pregnant? How old is she, forty?

Orion: It was a one-night stand. And she married Dina's friend. Sergio?


Felix: Can't believe I'm spending another lifestage looking after these little goblins.


Chase has been worked a little too hard today. He is exhausted, poor guy.

Chase: Never doing this again...back hurts, I'm so tired...what is up with that beaker? It's been here for years!

I CAN'T MOVE IT, IT BOTHERS ME TTOO


Found this in Deanna's inventory. I didn't know they get grad portraits. And she looks adorable!


Phobos: Grandma where my story?

Deanna: Video gamessss

Deimos: I'm HUNGRY I WANT FOOD

It's right there.

Mercury: Wait, my sister did what?

Chase: I know, right?

Mercury: Almost wish I knew Tucana.

No you don't.


Phobos: I want my STORY!

Chase: I'm in labour! Someone get a mop!

Felix: Oh, not again!

Chase: Real helpful, Felix!

Felix: You know my stance.

Phobos: STORY!


Chase: Aw, a little girl of my own...you're even a possible spare in case something happens to your brother.

Rigel: Um, hello?

FUCK EVERY DAMN THING.

There's gonna be a time where there's four toddlers, and I am not ready.

I wanted ONE more baby, not TWO. You guys are stopping here.

Chase: Oh lol I agree.

Anyway, secondborn Rigel, named after a star, has already introduced himself. 

Chase is holding firstborn Tethys, named after one of the moons of Saturn and the freshwater Titan in Greek mythology, the only girl of the generation. She's gonna stay that way, because the house is full, and no more kids pls.

Mercury: Back from my run, what did I miss?

You're now a father of four.

Mercury: Wait, what? I wasn't pregnant this time!...oh right..real twins. Shit.


Deanna: I don't know why you're all so surprised. I had two sets of twins, no fertility treatments, myself!

Not helping right now, Dede.


Two more grandkids for you, Felix.

Felix: Why have you made me live this long.


With four infants in the house, Deanna is putting her years of parenting experience to use.

Deanna: That's it, little Phobos, sit tight and eat your sandwich. Your sister is crying so I must go.

Phobos: No grandma, stay.

Deanna: Sorry kid. Hey Felix, maybe you could-

Felix: *is gaming*


I sense neglect in your future, little one.

Deimos: Fine with me, I don't need them. 


Deimos: I take it back! I need food, I need cleanliness! 

You sure made a quick U-turn, huh Deimos? Well, fine, I'll get Super-Grandma in here.


Chase: Oh, surprise! Looks like I can be a perfectly good parent too.

Deimos: Just having kids doesn't make you a parent.

Chase: Do you want the frickin bath or not?

Deimos:...Bath pls.


Felix: De darling, were ours this awful?

Deanna: Even for a child-hating grouch like yourself, your own are different. 

Felix: So I can ignore these ones then?

Deanna:Unfortunately, the boys are at work so do your part.

Felix: I know, this sucks!

Deanna: Unfortunate for Tethys, darling.


Mercury: Wanna be FAMOUS!

I gave him the Pro Athlete branch, fits better for someone with such an ego.

Mercury: RUDE


A couple hours later a very pregnant Eirene came to visit.

Eirene: I'm just worried. What am I gonna do with a baby? Sharpen its fangs?

First of all, there's more to it. Second of all, it might not even be a vampire. And third of all...I checked. You're only having one, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Eirene: What do you MEAN it might not be a vampire? Why else would I have a child?



Yet more spare children, born of this ridiculous family. I looked up vampire names for Eirene's son, now let's hope he's actually one.


Nice face Merc.

Mercury: Hot DAMN.

Chase: I know my ass is hot Merc but can you please just help me with our crying children.

Mercury: Next chapter then?

Sure, let's end this one. It has been a week. Next time, all these babies will start growing up.

Comments