Elin's WYDC - Baby N

 


Justin: Ready for this one, sweetheart?

Elin:  Hey look at that, our wedding bands match.


Gunther: I heard the observatory door open!

You gave your consent.

Gunther: That doesn't mean I want to think about this! The only way is to play the loudest, most dramatic concerto I know!


India: That's super helpful when I'm trying to figure out calculus.

Liberia: Yeah it's not disturbing us at all. Seriously, beat his ass, Jordan.

Jordan:...Nah, I'm just gonna look at my homework book. Bookworming for life!

India: So one of my brothers left and the other one got lame. Fantastic.

Liberia: Whatever. Should we be worried about Kiri willingly being helpful?

Kiribati: There's knives in here.


Elin: Well. I guess this is gonna happen.


Justin: You're what now?

Elin: That's what they all say.

Justin:...Anyway. Who's playing violin over there?

Elin: My husband! You're killing it over there, Gunther!

Gunther: THANKS!

Justin:...I'm leaving now.

Elin: No big loss for me, dude. See ya round.


There is so much sibling love present in this family.

India: *sniff* Let's go to the beach, beach.

Liberia: She's been whining about the ocean all evening.


Liberia: Your style is more confused than Gunther about Mum's cheating.

Jordan: That wasn't clunky at all.

Kiribati: I'm out, I do not need this!

Liberia: Well y'know what, nobody even invited you!


Mala and Honduras both got married.


The morning...

Elin: Bath-shower my MAN, you wouldn't eat a pregnant woman now, would you?

Bath-Shower: Maybe you though, you harpy.

Elin: Well I never!


Gunther: How long are you gonna stay there?

India: I just opened - oh shit, I'm listening to Gunther. That's not good.


Mauritius: Invisibility spell. Now y'all can't seeee meee, independence ftw.

Elin:...you're right in front of me.


Mauri: Hahaha his arms are broken and limp like a RAGDOLL

Gunther: Why is that the first sign of emotion you've shown, Mauri? Damn, shoulda known Elin's favourite baby would be a lil sociopath.

Yes, you should have, approximately 12 babies ago.


Tomax: Hi there, little fella. Luke, I am your father!

Mauritius: If only my name was so normal.

Tomax: Oh, no, it was a reference! How about, Mauritius, I am your father!

Mauritius: That was lame. This was a mistake.


Tomax: God you're a little brat!

Mauritius: Heehee!

Elin: That's my boy. So when's the baby due, Honduras?

Honduras: Sorry?

Elin: I said when's the baby due? Why else the quick marriage, you're barely 20!

Honduras: God Mum, no! I love her!

Elin: OK I'll throw you a divorce party.

Gunther: I'm getting involved in none of this.

Tomax: Yeah, OK, snooty man! He's not even your SON!

Gunther: Old news!


Kiribati: Hey, is Mauri being kidnapped?

India: No, it's just-

Kiribati: Bye, have fun, bro! Now I'm special!

India: Oh, you never were.

Tomax: I'm his damn father!

Mauritius, muffled: I hate you all.


Today's homework session is taking place by the pool.

Jordan: Oh, Libby, that's not how you spell 'necessary'!

Liberia: Shut up your legs are broken.


Gunther: It's so good to see your face upon awakening-

Elin: Oh my God, shut up, can I scratch this itch or not?

Gunther: You mean?

Elin: Mhm. Stop grinning about it and get your hoodie off.

Gunther: Yes ma'am.

So...their romance isn't exactly dead.


Elin: Ah, the power you will wield, my sweet prince!

Mauritius: So we're just gonna stare all night instead of letting me out of this prison? ...Cool.


Kiri: So I want the armour on this tank to be made of - are you even listening?

Elin: Mhm. Plate sparkle. Pregnancy brain! Yeah, sorry, it's pregnancy brain, Kiri, can't help it.

Kiri:...Lies.

Lies indeed.


This is Yaritza. She's a real peach, ain't she?

Yaritza: Fuck off. Where's my dad?

Not at this house.

Yaritza:...Hey, this is where cheating husbands normally are!

I don't have your father but I do have someone else...


Jordan: What do you call two vampires who are-

Yaritza: Oh for fuck's sake! Enough about vampires! I hear it too much from my dad already!

Jordan: Your dad's a vampire? That's so cool.

Yaritza: Oh yeah, soooo cool when you go to the store and he starts gagging in the vegetable aisle!


1am.

Mauri:...You complete and utter assholes.

Gunther: *whispering* Serves you right you little shit.

Jordan: Sorry little guy, he said he'd only help me if I sat here.

Gunther: Serves. You. Right.


4am...

Yaritza: Well, that wasn't so bad - not because of that idiot. Because of the pool here, it's pretty nice.

Suuuuure.

Yaritza: Yep, I'm pretty sure.


Elin: Oh, look it's my faceclone.

India: Just try and insult me now you've said that.

Elin:...Ah, shoot. Pregnancy brain is real, huh?

India: What are you talking about? This entire family's brains are constantly full of worms.

Elin: Huh?

India: Yeah, I'm tired too.


Mauritius:...So...we moving sometime, Mum?

Elin: My beautiful spellcasting son...

Mauritius:...I'm uncomfortable.

Get used to that living with this family.

Mauritius: Too right.


This is more like Clarissa the Cult Lady.

Clarissa: Feeling Britney circa 2007!

That's rude.


Jordan, who are you giving those eyes to?

Jordan: Even with the peasant skirt she's got a fine ass.

Clarissa: Yeah, I still got it!

...OK.


Liberia:...That was disturbing.

India: Never listen to your brother, kids.

Kiribati: Wasn't planning on it.

Liberia: What, should we be like you?

Kiri: That's a laugh!

India:...Wow. Now I don't feel bad leaving you two freaks behind.

Libby and Kiri have their As by the way. And Jordan got his too.


India: Beach, here I come! Though I've suddenly developed an affection for your music, Gunther.

Gunther: Why, thank you!

India: Complimenting Gunther? Egads, I really gotta get out of here.

India grew up a Music Lover, adding to Child of the Ocean and Hot-Headed.


Jordan: How am I the only one doing homework? This is bullshit.

Kiribati: Suckeeeerrr we all have As.

Elin: I'm bored of playing housewife.

Jordan: You've been at the stove for 5 minutes, Mum. Where do you think the rest of the food comes from?


Gunther: Was that some appreciation? See, Elin, I knew taking up the violin would make me cool.


Liberia maxed the mental skill.

Libby: About time! I hate it in there. It smells like regret and sweat. Plus there's some random glasses in there?

...Oh dear. 


Elin: We're having a lovely dinner, aren't we, girls?

Liberia: Yeah sure. I've been meaning to ask, what's up with that observatory, Mum?

Jordan: *snort*...This is still bullshit.

Kiri: I'm too good for you all.

Elin: Show, don't tell, dear.

Gunther: *providing the backing track to this dysfunction*


Honduras: Oh, childhood dormitory! How I miss - I mean, how I love the fact that I left you and got married and am now an adult-

Jordan: He does know-

Kiri: I'm gonna kill him. That's what I'll do. 

Jordan: For once I agree with you, sis.

Honduras: Oh, was someone in here?


In the morning, the weekend is off to a great start!

Libby: Well this looks like someone else's problem.

You're right, what else do we keep the Gunther here for?


Elin: So, Jordan, y'know my kid Egypt-

Jordan:...Never met an Egypt in my life. And I feel like I'd remember that name.

Elin: Dumbass. Anyway, he's gonna come over and make you a vampire.

Gunther: Hang in, is that why they've all been reading those vampire books?

Elin: God, no. Don't you pay attention?

Gunther: I mean, I have a lot going on with the violin and all, it's very cool-

Elin: Idiots.


Jordan: You might be independent, but you still need help bathing.

Mauri: I know. But I'm not happy about it. Therefore I'm gonna get as much soap as possible in your eyes.

Jordan: Not the eyes! They're my only unique feature!

(Thanks, Ray)


Libby: I feel like we're being neglected today.

Kiri: It's just cos we're better than them, don't worry your pretty blue head.

Libby: How are you being the nicest to me?

Kiri: I thought you were my greatest enemy. Far from it. We'd make a good team.

Libby: Heh.

Kiri: So wanna kick the spellcaster's head in?

Libby:...I'm good.


Gunther: Too good to sit down with me?

Jordan: I was already standing up. Mum said I need to 'strengthen these little bird legs'. What are you doing anyway?

Gunther: Capturing your mother's essence in this Book of Life.

Jordan: OK, you've just created a Horcrux, very cool.


Liberia: So, how's life by the ocean? I wanna know 'cos Mum says she might send me and Kiri there once we grow up.

India:...How did she even get my address? 

Liberia: The woman's a renowned programming expert, figure it out. Nice beach look, by the way.

India: Yep. This is my personality now.

Liberia: Better than blocking the fridge.


Liberia: We do have fun together, don't we?

Mauri:...Maybe you do. I'm not enjoying this.

Jordan: Shhhh just let it wash over you.


Mauri: This new form is underwhelming.

Jordan: So is everything to ya, kid.


India:...Why're you looking like that?

Kiri: Liberia got me sick. I renounce my affection for her! She ends!

Jordan: I don't resent you for leaving me with this at all, sis.

India: Yeah yeah, I'll cry an ocean of tears, get it-

Jordan: Get a different personality.

Kiri: Get me a shiv!

Gunther: *fulfilling his role as a backing track to the family dysfunction*


Kiri:...Yeah and I have a mild headache! Death!

Mauri: Words cannot describe how little I care.


Honduras is here.

Honduras: Screw you, you pathetic little worm! What happened to your edge?

Jordan: Hey, I've got earrings!

Elin: Your brother's right, you did get lamer on your birthday.

Honduras: Exactly you dorky fuckwit!

Jordan: Mum!

Elin: See? The old Jordan would have smacked him instead of crying for mother!


Jordan: One of you fuckers got me sick.

Honduras: Hehe. Now I feel better.

Gunther: Me too, funnily enough.


Elin: Oooooowww...Gunther why are YOU screaming? You should be used to -OW - this!


Elin: Hello Norway...your 'father' and I are busy, there's lots more kids who can raise you, isn't that nice?

Norway: Thanks, Mum.

So this is Elin and Justin's son. Next time, baby Oman is born. That's literally the only available name.

Elin: Wow, spoilers.

Shush woman.












Comments