Sutherlands Get Random - 3.8



Bellini: Good morning Kezia!

Kezia: God I hate you kids sometimes.

Bellini: You think I'm here 'cos I like you? Cos I wanna spend time with you? Get wrecked.



The other family members are in the main house, having a lovely time.

Pepsi: If this was my legacy I'd be real disappointed.

Aperol: We are your legacy...aren't we?

Sprite: Shut up grandma you smell like ass.

Rivella: You kids better not have taken all the pancakes!

Onyx is outside, still ill, and Sangria is asleep.



Sprite: Right, so I can catch her talking shit if I hide that recording device in the locker room-

Bellini: I really don't care, you still owe me $10 for it.

Sprite: Family and friends discount?

Bellini: You're not my friend, dude.

Rivella: That's my girls.

Aperol: Er...these pancakes smell amazing, Mum!

Rivella: Nobody likes a suck-up, Aperol.



Rivella: So they're still hiring folks one day from retirement, huh?

Rachelle: I'm newly qualified.

Onyx: Took you long enough.



Kasey: Oh, boy, Rocco, I see my ex-

Rocco: Hardly. Don't you run out of here, I've still got worms!

Kasey: Haven't forgiven me for finding a lady, huh? Well Erin is-

Rocco: No, I just want to be dewormed!



Bill: Ah, hello again Miss Rivella. As beautiful as ever, I see.

Rivella: I'm staying single, you're eighty, don't even bother.



Onyx: *snore*

Rivella: Ah, I've had many a night the same, though I suppose I will leave that all behind when I become an adult-

What are you talking about? You got pregnant right after becoming a YA and have barely been out since.

Rivella:...I can imagine other paths.



After Onyx had his street nap, he immediately went into the bushes and got sprayed by a skunk. This cat is a little shit and a disaster.

Onyx: Heeeeeeh.



Aperol: All I've done is clean up after my sisters...no chess, no books, no nothing.

Sprite: No personality!

Bellini: How am I the happiest out of us three?

Aperol: That kid Blake followed me home.

Sprite: You're an idiot-

Bellini: Shush it's funnier this way!

Aperol: What are you two babbling about? Just get in the house!



Kezia: Huh, these freaks managed to get a classmate home.

Blake: I'm just taking a chance-

Kezia: Terrible choice. You made one when you picked out that ring.

Blake: I was trying something and it didn't work, sue me!



Aperol: Wanna play some chess?

Blake: Sigh, let's see how well this goes, Blake.

Aperol:...Why are you referring to yourself in third person?



Blake: Ugh, that cat smells terrible! Can't he leave?

Aperol: He is my mother's favourite child, an uncontrollable trashboi and he will do as he pleases.

Brad: What, I don't live here. Daughter? What daughter?



Bellini: Am I taking swimming breaks to pretend I'm in the ocean? Yeah. Am I still the person getting the most work done? Probably also yeah.



Sprite: Screw this homework! I must plant a fake diary entry! Today did not go well at all!

Bellini's probably right.

Sprite: And I want that $10 back! Incognito device my ass!



Aperol: *sigh* I should probably at least try with them...hey Sprite, need any help with your little plots?

Sprite: If you want to help me, get better at feigning interest, dumbass!



Aperol: So you're grouchy. A little food did wonders for me, I'm sure it'll help you!

Sprite: I despise you.

Aperol: Also touchy, huh?

Sprite: Die, like Mackenzie's reputation tomorrow!



Gin-Fizz is a grumpy pregnant lady.

Gin-Fizz: Grenadine can kiss my ass. 'Just a little nausea in the morning', as if!

Grena is exactly the type to have an annoyingly easy pregnancy.



Meanwhile...

Pepsi: Having recovered from the death of my paramour...I must say, you do look beautiful.

Amiyah: You're not so bad yourself, even if you're on death's door!

Raul: I'm hearing threesome?

Amiyah: Wha - no! Go away!

Pepsi: Yeah, go to your wedding or whatever.

Raul: Ooh, how'd you know?



Austen: Well hello sweetheart.

Amiyah: Oh, you charmer you!

Pepsi: Really, you're falling for that one?

Austen: Now don't get jealous here, grandma!

Pepsi: Excuse me, I'll have you know I'm not - that old. I'm a grandma tho. Of six.



Sangria: Oh dolly, what big feet you have!

This is what she's been doing all day. Just vibing.

Sangria: And definitely not looking out that window!

Check the screenshot before last...

Sangria: This family is...what was that word Appy used? Trauma-tising.



Rivella: Wow, Gin-Fizz, you look so good for second trimester-

Gin-Fizz: You know full-well I'm in my first!

Rivella:...Oh, how silly, dearie me-

Gin-Fizz: Shut the hell up.

Aperol: Well I'm not getting involved.

Sprite: Who asked you to?

Rivella: She's so mean...I'm so proud. I was worried before, but-

Gin-Fizz: You raised me nearly half my life. How am I alive? And functional.

Aperol: Don't jump to conclusions, auntie.



Sprite: Do you wanna talk about my plots, Auntie Gin-Fizz?

Gin-Fizz:...Sure. I see why you two are proud.

Rivella: How can I not be? She's got a brilliant mind like her mother - don't say a thing.

Kezia: We weren't going to.



Justin: I have to tell my son the truth. It's all I have left.

Fine, he's old enough. He's just upstairs.

Justin: That's where I'm going?! God how is he alive with you as a Watcher?



This is the computer, Justin.

Justin: Well...I have to get my thoughts out. 'Dear Aperol-'

You're playing Blicblock.

Justin: Don't judge me it's a hard conversation to start!



Justin: Gaming clears the mind.

Rivella: It's 2am! Get out and go to hell!

Justin: I'll see you there in thirty years then, bitch!

Rivella: How old do you think-

(Almost forty).



Berry: Excellent, a real meaaaaallll....something is wrong.



He's cleaning now...ok.

Justin: I hate Rivella but the boy showers too, and I don't want him to join me just yet.

How confusing. You are a nice ghost sometimes I guess, Justin.



Rivella: Lol you got a bowlful of boob in your salad.

Kezia: Does nothing phase you?

Rivella: We've known each other nearly twenty years, you should know the answer.



Sangria: These are just Mum's notes about 'Berry'.

Kezia: It's a good story though, let's keep going.

Sangria: Hahaha. No thanks.

Kezia: Don't you wanna hear about death, little San?

Sangria: No thanks.



Sangria: Granny. You're the oldest in the family. Please tell me what the heck is wrong with these people?

Pepsi: I wish I could, dear. Just keep your head down and hang in there.

Sangria: I want Auntie Grena.

Pepsi: Oh lord, your mother won't like that.



Sangria: I want Auntie Grena.

Rivella: We're gonna pretend you didn't say that, my sweet little San.

Sangria: I mean it's not personal-

Rivella: Hahahaha...seems pretty personal!

Sangria: ...Oh dear she's doing that laughing thing again.



Rivella: See? We have fun. We don't need her.

Sangria: Save it Mum, I know you kill people.

Rivella: Not THAT many  -- I mean, dammit Kezia, stop telling my children such tall tales!

Sangria: Kezia's not one for imagination, Mother. I'm not stupid.


Aperol: Don't expect me to deal with this again.

...Again?

Sprite: mmmrfhhff don't need your help!

Bellini: Get her away from me.

Aperol: What'd I just say?

The two eldest got As. I don't know how any of these fools do well at school, but they do.


Sangria: Uh, can you not watch me use the bathroom, you pervert?

Johnny: Whoa, no way. I'm just thinking of pranking Bellini. Imagine how mad she'd be if the school thought this was her bedroom.

Sangria: I don't care! Get out or I'll scream.


Gin-Fizz: Ooh,  looks like someone's got a little boyfriend over.

Bellini: Didn't you used to be our cool aunt? Stop being so aggressively heteronormative!


Rivella: Hope you two won't turn soft like your little sister.

Bellini: Do I look like-

Sprite: Of course not. I'm currently listing every known weakness of my classmates so I can take over-

Rivella: Alright, alright, but you need to do your homework too. I'm not raising idiots.

Both girls, in unison: You're raising her.

Rivella: Oh, I'm proud.


Diane: White people...

Kezia: SHUT UP YOUR LAST NAME IS BAUMGARTNER - ahhhhh that's hot!

We're at Planet Honey Pop, one of the karaoke bars, for this week's unique lot visit.


Aperol: Uh...hey Kristine, why are you here, you're still a child-

Kristine: We can still hang out!

Rieko: Lol, of course Rivella's kid is nonce-y.

Aperol: I'M NOT-

Johnny: Hey there sweet stuff.

Maricela: Go for someone your own height, bucko.


Bellini: Lol sorry about that. Thought it would be a funny and wholesome prank to invite her, tell her tonight's the night.

Aperol: You're not sorry, are you?

Bellini:...Hell no.


Wow this bartender is fabulous.

Hawea: Pipe down fives, a ten is speaking...seriously, shut up you peasants.


Kezia: Woooow, with an attitude like that I can't think why this place isn't busier.

Johnny: Who're you calling peasant?

Gin-Fizz:...Can I at least have some more chips?


Pepsi: You've got good taste in hair, wanna hook up?

Pepsi don't harass the employees.

Masami: Oh, I don't work here.

Pepsi: Well did you puke here?

Masami: No.


Masami: Oh..I think I see that light. Take me now, Grim.

Pepsi: Would hooking up with me have been that bad? You chose death?


Sprite: Just heard a thump from the bathroom Grandma's in.

Rivella: Well we know what that means!

Do you?

Sprite: Oh shit, why do I need the loo now!

Rivella: Lol good luck.


Bellini: One bottle!

Hawea: No.

Bellini: One!

Hawea: I'm not giving you surface cleaner to pour in that blond kid's juice box!


Damien: Any of you seen my mother? She's old, in a yellow dress...said she was going to the bathroom. I haven't seen her since.

Kezia: Oh, Cola was in that bathroom too.

Gin-Fizz: We know what that means!

Damien: I mean I should find her but you two are hot!

Kezia: I know.

Gin-Fizz: Don't try.


Pepsi: Can you hurry up, I wanna piss now.

Grim Reaper: Sorry, just texting my buddy. Dead on the bathroom floor of a shitty bar, next to a dirty toilet, with the town whore as her only witness. Priceless!

Soon after, people flocked to the scene.


Kezia, behind the wall: Uh yeah, someone's dead in here, just use the men's.

Gin-Fizz: *nervous laughter* I...have bad news about your mother, young man.

Damien: Well, there is inheritance.

Bellini: That's cold.

Sprite: I bet an Instagram of this would get me so much clout.

Bellini:...That's colder.


Bellini tapped out to talk to a certain someone.

Bellini: So yeah, I was gonna put surface cleaner in your drink.

Johnny: Wow that's fucking terrifying...

Bellini: Take me or leave me dude.


Johnny: Is that a challenge? Cos I'm going nowhere.

Bellini: Oh. Great.

Johnny: Do your worst, Bell-Bell. I'm like an oil stain on your life.

Bellini: Do you think that's a positive?

Johnny: I'll make it one.


Rivella: Well. That's our death itch scratched.

Kezia: Our what now?

Rivella: Death itch! It's been a long time. Y'know, when you just need to see some life-force drain out of a-

Kezia: As your closest friend, I should tell you that's not a normal thing and you shouldn't bring it up in public.

Sprite: Who locked the door, I need that Instagram!


Aperol: Grim. It's good to see you.

Grim: That's not normally the reaction I get. You take after your mother, I assume?

Aperol: No, I just have one question. How did my father die?

Grim: Ah. Well. Justin Delgato was fairly old, so it's not a surprise that he died of overexertion. It's quite common.

Aperol: So it really was a heart attack?

Grim: Yes. But he wouldn't have had one had it not been for Rivella over there.


Rivella: I hear a little birdie calling my name...what are you two discussing?

Pepsi: Oh you're in trou - ooh that snobby bartender's actually pretty fine.

Rivella: Goddammit Mum.


Aperol: How does that work?

Grim: Delgato was in good health for a man of his age, yet he was felled by your mother's...enthusiastic conception of you, dear boy. 

Aperol: Wait wh - oh my God.

Grim: Yep. She sexed him to death.

Aperol: I get it. Gross, but I guess there was nothing to be done...so maybe it's not-

Grim: He lay on the floor approximately thirty minutes before I arrived.

Aperol: Oh.


Aperol: Right. OK. Right. Maybe that old ghost was right. Haha this is normal.

Pepsi: Nothing about our family is normal. I'm a clone.

Rivella:...Ah, watching that purple spirit go was so - you're a what?


Pepsi: Forget that.

Rivella: I don't want to, thanks.

Aperol: Oh, but you'd love if I forgot about my father's heart attack?

Rivella: Like I said, a tragic accident-

Aperol: Did you 'accidentally' forget to call an ambulance?

Rivella: Well...well...Cola's a clone!

Pepsi: ...Call me Pepsi.

Aperol: WOW, what a cliche...and now I'm angry about the wrong thing, goddammit!


Pepsi: Can you forgive me?

Rivella: Eh, yeah, I'm more mad at my real mother. 

Pepsi: Well it looks like everything's sorted now, let's just go home. 

Rivella: This outing is dead.

Aperol: Like my dad!

Pepsi: Low-hanging fruit, boy.


Rivella: He killed himself, I didn't make him do a thing! It was his choice to cheat on his wife with a recent high school grad!

Pepsi: Grinning isn't helping your point here, Riv.

Aperol: You're not even our real grandma! But Mum, please stop smiling. I can't even look you in the eye...


Bellini: Uh, hi, hello, what's all this about clones and death?

Aperol: Our mother's a murderer...well, technically a man-slaughterer.

Bellini: Oh, that's all? Actually kind of cool, Mum, kudos to you.

Aperol: I worry for that boy you were talking to earlier - Johnny?

Bellini: Well don't, he can hold his own.

Aperol: Oh, and our grandma is a clone because our real one ran away before we were born.

Bellini:...That makes less sense.


Rivella: Just like her to do that!

Gin-Fizz: Ugh, I bet she's holed up with Ivy somewhere! Just like her! Some 'mothers' they were!

Sprite: Bellini smells!

Bellini: I couldn't help sweating a bit when I heard the news, OK!

Aperol: I think my life is a lie.

Rivella: Eh, only like 10% of it.

Onyx: Hey guys, I'm back! What's popping?


Sangria, hearing all this from her street-facing nursery: Idk what happened but I'm glad I wasn't there.


Onyx: Oooooh I should not have eaten that dirty squirrel fur.

Bellini: Well this caps off a fantastic evening.


Lux: I can't be BOTHERED-

Rivella:...Can you do that somewhere else then?


The next morning...

Rivella: Oh, he's going to tell them...all of my children will hate me!

Bellini: Oh. Morning Mum. Can you tell me more about this clone shit?


Kezia: Why do we even go out? It never ends well.

Aperol: That is because all of you are nuts.

Rivella: Uh, hi, Appy-

Aperol: Y'all hear something?

Bellini: C'mon bro, you're more creative than that.

Aperol: I found out my life's a lie, Bell, back off!


Rivella: Fine. I'll go. I'll turn away like you've turned on your mother.

Aperol:...How am I in the wrong here?

Bellini: You're not, she's trying to manipulate you lmao.

Aperol: Well thanks for being on my side.

Bellini: Who says I am?


Sprite: Right, I hear there's drama, please tell me. It's for the Insta story.

Kezia: This is private family business, you shouldn't-

Bellini: Oh please Kezia, since when were you so high-and-mighty? Basically, our real Grandma replaced herself with a clone-

Aperol: More importantly, Mum's a man-slaughterer!

Bellini: Duh, she must have been, that's why we all have different dads.


Sprite:...Now, first of all that was excellent drama, thank you very much. Second of all, as far as I'm concerned, we have our real grandma. 

Bellini: I guess she might be crappy, but she's better than the one who ran away from her family.

Aperol: But Sprite, Mum-

Bellini: Who was really invested emotionally in Mum anyway? She's been crackers from the start.

Sprite: Lol, Kezia is.

Kezia: She's upset...I was supposed to protect her! I've failed in my duty! What did I travel universes for?


Sangria: Sandwich please, demon-mother!

Rivella: Dammit, I forgot you're a goody-two-shoes. There it is. All of you are gonna hate me.

Sangria: That's a strong world but I will if you don't feed me!


Aperol: Well. It's clear those two are too young to fully grasp the situation. They'll get it when you're older.


Sprite: Aperol, you condescending prick, we can hear you!

Bellini: Plus I get it plenty, crybaby.

Sprite: Oh yeah, he totally was last night.

Kezia: Ugh, looks like we've found the Grenadine of you lot.


Aperol: Oh, San...so young, so innocent. You don't really know what your mother is, do you?

Sangria: I know enough.


San: Must you stare at me like that?

Rivella: My last baby...

San: I better be, there's enough people in this house already!


Pepsi: So...did you hear-

Sprite: Morning clone-ma. I think we've actually got it alright.

Pepsi: That's...nice.

Kezia: I don't know if it's good or bad that the girls were so stoic about all this...

It's bad, Kezia. Definitely bad.


Pepsi: Yeah, you're actually my favourite. You're social like me.

Sprite: I don't feel complimented by that at all.

Pepsi: Take what you can get, kid, you're a middle child after all.


Belini: I think Sprite's right. You're still our grandma, really-

Pepsi: Yeah, sure, Number Four.

Bellini: I'm second-born. Really?! I try to be nice...


Pepsi's got a 'friend' over..

Hawea: Y'know, I think I'm just so prickly and snooty as a defence mechanism...it all started when my mother abandoned-

Pepsi: If you wanna talk mother issues, go speak to my grandson. I'm not here for this.

Hawea:...Alright fine, we can have that steamy shower you talked about then.

Pepsi: Whoa whoa whoa, lemme build up to that a bit.


Third bird feather sculpture. Onyx FTW. Onyx = most productive member of the family right now.

Owl 3: I wish I'd never been born.


Hawea: HEY not the lipstick-!

Pepsi: OK, OK, I'll stay back. We can just get to groping then.


Bellini: Alright alright, I won't interrupt.

Hawea: Why you don't look old enough to be a grandmother!

Bellini: Lol yes she does.

Pepsi: Ah, flattery will get you...well, somewhere tbh.

Bellini: Haha, Grandma's easy.


Bellini: Why are you holding that like a weapon? It's not.

Onyx: Yeah, give me the toy back, please.

Rivella: I need to know where my mother is! That selfish little-

Bellini: Don't ask Pepsi, she's over there propositioning last night's bartender.

Rivella:...At least the last twenty years make more sense now. She was just...a different person.

Onyx: Toy! I don't have all day, there are squirrels to fight!


Pepsi: Hey, could you give us some privacy, heheheh.

Aperol: Why is my life this way.


Hawea: This is w - doesn't matter, getting screwed.

Pepsi: Hell yeah you are sexy.

Aperol:...404 not responding.

I think he's broken. I think last night started breaking him, and whatever this is finished the job.


Aperol: Ay ay captain.

Sangria: Hehe, thanks. Are you gonna tell me about last night? What did Mum do?

Aperol: You and your sisters are a bit too young to understand. Bell and Sprite's response is totally screwed up because they're only kids. I'll tell you as a teenager.

Sangria: But-

Aperol: Candles now, San!


Aperol: That, like most of the last 24 hours, is screwed up.

Sangria: Don't be dramatic. I'll change, OK?


Here is little San as a child. She's the cutest, and also not a damn clone. She has Rivella's eyes, but with a different colour, plus a different face shape, nose and mouth.

She's Creative so I picked the Creative kid aspiration.

Sangria: Wow. Creative.

Shush.


Kristine had her birthday and DAMN she grew up beautiful.

Kristine: I'm not a kid anymore, so I have some actual standards. Let's see what he's got.


I'm trying to get Pepsi's aspiration done so she's on another date.

Pepsi: Let's just get this done.

Hawea: Oh you're such a romantic, aren't you?

Pepsi: Don't be shitty. Remember, you don't need to defend yourself from everything, we talked about your mother.


Kristine: Who am I kidding, I still like this fool - what's going on?

Aperol: Just keep walking.


Meanwhile, Sangria starts her homework.

Sangria: Stop telling me answers, I don't want to cheat.

Bellini: What orphanage were you stolen from?


Onyx: You're not special dude, she's had many before and there'll be many after.

Pepsi: Lol ceiling.

Hawea: Seriously what am I doing here?

Getting Pepsi her gold date, then you can leave.


Sprite: Lol the Watcher's not gonna be happy with you for this one.

Aperol you shit, go make another cake.

Aperol: But Kristine is-

I don't care, go make another cake!


Kristine: Oh, you are so good at art! I love the painted macaroni rainbow.

Bellini: Wow, I'm not over here at Level 8 or anything.

Sangria: Well, thank you, Kristine. It is nice to meet you!

Aperol: See what I mean, last hope for the family.

Kristine: Well don't sell yourself short.

Sprite: Brb going upstairs to vomit.


Rivella: Well at least the children are having their fun WITHOUT ME

Onyx: *doing acrobatics* Stop being so dramatic.

Rivella: Acrobatic? That's you, dark prince!

Onyx: I can see why your children don't like you.


Rivella: Well, flames, you won't abandon me. And you won't die. That makes you my most powerful ally.

Riv, you're scaring me, turn off the burner.


Sangria: Wow! Peace, quiet and beautiful artwork, and - crap, that's Kezia. I'll see how good I am at running!


Kezia: You're bad. Bad at running.

Sangria: OK I just fell, it was a mistake. A slip-up if you know what I mean.

Kezia: It's out of respect for your mother's love for your boring goody-two-shoes little ass that I don't punt you out of the window.

Sangria:...Can you tell me about some paintings then? They're really good!

Kezia:..You mean it? Nobody's ever told me that.


Sangria:: That's terrible! You pay the bills around here and create beauty doing it! You might be weird, Kezia, but you deserve appreciation.

Kezia:...You're not so bad maybe. C'mon, I'll show you the abstracts.


This is Shayne's third wife. Dude really can't keep a relationship.

Also...how is he still alive? He was like halfway through his YA years when he met almost-YA Cola. Y'know, Cola, who's been old for at least a week now.


Alejandra: I'mma show that bitch by TAKING HER TRASH.

I don't think she wants - never mind. Just get rid of it. She'd hate it if you put it in the white kitchen bin.

Alejandra: Neat, will do!


Nicola's also here.

Nicola: My afterlife's as empty as my plate.

Bye Nic.


Berry: I was only playing.

Aperol: You nearly took my whole hand off!

Berry: Mistress has raised a big wimp.


Hi Riv, what are the sparkles for?

Rivella: You know what. Fuck off.


Sangria: Morning Grandma, Kezia!

Kezia: Ugh she's happy again. I cannot deal.

Pepsi: Just tune it out, dear. Tune her out.

Sangria:...Good morning to you too, Sangria. Hi, that's so polite! Yes, things are nice around here.

Pepsi: Well I think we started breaking her.

Will they finish the job, or will Sangria's good nature be sturdy? Only the next chapter(s) will tell.

Kezia: You're terrible at cliffhangers.




Comments