10.7 - Dirt, Fishtails and Grumpy Cat



Missy welcomes you back to the ISBI.

Missy: No I don't, I'm wrecking Mason's high score on this thing.

She has a vacation day and this is what she does. Typical.


Then Sari can welcome you.

Sari: No I can't. I'm teaching this one to potty.

Catalina: Do you even know my name?

Sari: Hush.

Everyone else is at work or school. So no welcome today.


Catalina: WOW, you're finally fixing that!

Sari: You broke it!


The twins are back from school and they are...in a state, so to say.

Tosca: Maybe I should have sucked it up and used the locker room shower. Or just not disregarded Auntie Danika's advice about that part of the field.


Tristan: *gags into the bushes*


Catalina: Momma? I don't think I actually...enjoy dancing.

Dylan:...Wow. Tea.

Sari: See that? You're breaking your father's heart. Where did I go wrong?

Dylan: No, it's *sniffle* OK, she can do what she *sniffle* likes.


Catalina: Nobody owns me. *T-poses like a boss*


Tristan: Heh...it's like a mini mermaid...

Sari: No, we're not cannibals here, son. We're a lot of things, but not that. Now eat your fish.

Tristan: There's a scale on it. Like one of your scales.

Sari: Probably is one of mine, my transformations ain't always neat.



Catalina: Grandpa you reek like my nappy.

Mason: Well I never. Who's raising this kid?

Your daughter. Kinda.



Tosca: Dad, why have you left this plate out here?

Dylan:...To teach you a lesson?

Tosca: You didn't wanna wash it, did you? Well you could have just left it in the sink. I wouldn't have washed it but someone would.



Missy: Mmm. Yes. I absolutely love having grandkids in the house. Oh I totally wish I could help out you and Mya. Oh YES.

Miles:...If you're not having fun, just say so, Mum.

Tristan: *punches the air* Whooo, I feel great! Let's go, let's go! *shouts obnoxiously*



Bentley: Ah, Zen taught me so many wonderful things. Like how destruction is good for the soul.

...



Tosca: Right, so I'm your descendant or something.

Bentley: That's...right? Though I don't remember having a blue kid.

Tosca: Well, I'm standing right here dude. Talk to me when you get your memory back.



Tosca: Guess I'm descended from complete morons. A lot more makes sense...but it's also really disappointing.

You could do your homework and be smarter.

Tosca:...Eh, that's a no from me. I'll just stand in this bathroom and consider my family history.



Aaliyah finally became a grandma.



Tosca: Seriously Dad. You married into a really weird family. Why would you do this to your life and soul.

Dylan: Oh, you met Bentley, huh? You're lucky. He's just stupid. Many of the others were much worse.

Tosca: ...

Dylan: Your Auntie Danika knows a lot of the family history.



Tosca: Right. Grandma. Dad's being a cheesy sunshiney idiot, so I need to talk to you.

Sari: If this is about this family, hush Tosca. You're stuck here whether you like it or not.

Missy: Girl, please. You have every gizmo you could want in this house and thanks to my husband's work there's a 3million savings account you may have a claim to.

Tosca:...Good point.

Missy: And that's how it's done.

Sari: Ugh, Mum-



Tristan: Hmmm, yessss, more scaly fish :). Like Mum's tail.

Dylan: Yeah those flake off all the time, have you seen the pool drain?

Tosca: Great, now my brother has cannibalistic tendencies.

Dylan: Just sit there and be grateful he's not eating you.

Tosca:...Thanks Dad!



Missy: Sari what have we said about the underwear?

Dylan: That baby needs to breathe. Sari says it's very important in case it's a mermaid.

Missy: Wait...what? OK we don't study mermaids at the lab but that makes no sense.

Tristan: This fish tail is kinda mermaid-y.

Sari: Tristan what have we said about saying cannibal shit?

Dylan: And the cycle of parenthood goes on and on!

Missy: I told you you'd thank me one day. Still waiting on it, in fact.

Sari: Well it's not today, Mum.



Catalina: HELP.

Sari: Oh, sorry about that. Tosca must have put that mudpie in there after all. She wasn't a fan of no longer being the only daughter.

Catalina: Just clean me, OK? I wear a WHITE onesie, we need to act fast before there's stains!

Sari: Y'know, I told her that at least she's the only daughter with interesting eyes, and that - you should listen to me, you'll thank me for this advice one day.

Catlina: CLEAN ME



Dylan: Right, Dad has to go to work. When you're done, just yell and one of the three other adults in the house will get you. Maybe. It might be a while...you'll live. OK, byeeee.

Catalina:....Dad no don't leave me.



Sari: *dolphin noises*

Catalina: Maybe I should have just stayed in there.



Mason: Now this is a job for a pro!...Seriously, there's food on there from when the twins were babies. They've turned seven.



Catalina: *chokes on dust* How long has it been since they read a book?

I have no idea, kid. I forgot about this bookshelf, so that's a hint.

Catalina: Explains...*cough cough cough* a lot.



Sari: Ah...she's dancing to my piano playing! I knew I was good! *plays one scale haltingly*

Catalina, bobbing to the radio: Don't start now...!



The twins, as per usual, come back from school in terrible moods.

Tristan: Ugh, how did I fall in another mud puddle - Tosca, get your eyes away from that hedge.

Tosca: I don't listen to *yawn* you, scrub.

Tristan: You got a rash last time, this is for your own good.

Tosca: Tell me when you shower.



Dylan: Yeah you can have a book. I'll read you the book of DANCE!

Catalina: Haha...but seriously, read me See Spot Run right now bitch.



Catalina:...Dad, what the heck. That is a nightclub leaflet.

Dylan: It's been so long, let me dream honey!



Catalina: Adventure!

Dylan: OK honey. Key's under the mat, be home by curfew, be safe! Ah, my little independent babies.



Dylan: Yeah. Cat's just having her free time like she needs. I'm not a regular dad. I'm a cool dad.

Tristan: Please stop talking.

Dylan: Come on! I used to play you guys dance club mixes as lullabies! That's hella cool!

Tristan: That reminds me, what's 'molly'?

Dylan:...Uhhhhh



Sari was promoted to Serious Musician. Nice job!

Sari: No, it's not! I don't want to be serious! I can already hear the symphony orchestra and snobbery!



D'awww.

Mason: Goodnight, sweet Cat. Your mum loves you even if your colouring is not interesting. I love you-

Catalina: Just let me sleep, Grandpa, I can taste colours.

Mason: Ah, just like your mother used to say.

Catalina: Stop talking about Mum.



Sari: He's...not blue.

That was a quick labour.

Sari: He's my fourth kid, he practically fell out of me. Introduce him now.

OK. This is Xavier, likely the last kid of Sari and Dylan, and my final hope for those aqua eyes.



Oh and here's the proud father.

Dylan: Zzzz...Sari gets to sleep in the pool.

She's a mermaid, it's helpful. And she's not even in the pool right now, she's running around after Cat and Xavier.



Sari: Tosca sweetie, why are you having a hot dog at 2am?

Tosca: Why are you having a plate of cold eggs at 2am?

Sari: I just gave birth - it's a boy, leave Catalina alone. What's your excuse?

Tosca: My sleeping pattern is, how you say...fucked up.



Sari: My two eldest little dolphins, hanging out with me at 2am! *squawk*

Tristan: So we're not like fish. Can I keep crunching on little fishy tails then?

Tosca: Tris get over this, it's not even funny right now, let alone in two chapter's time.

Tristan: *mutters* Gonna crunch your tail...

Sari: SQUARK! I am a successful parent!



Tristan: Oh don't worry, Tossie. I would never! It's just fun to freak Mum out.

Tosca: Hm, I suppose I kind of respect that-

Tristan: Like maybe if you really annoyed me one day-

Tosca: Get out of my space, Tris.



Dylan Ugh, what still smells?

Xavier: Throw the nappy away, Dad.



Tosca: Seriously, again?

Dylan: I mean, your mother's been pregnant a while and she looked it...don't kill me, Sari.

Tosca: I hope she does.

Dylan: You don't have to be jealous-

Tosca: I'm not jealous anymore. I'm just outraged. Y'all are terrible at caring for children, like holy crap.



Dino: Hey, Blarf, doesn't it feel good that's not you this time?

Uni: Not for me.

Tosca: He wasn't SPEAKING to you you moron! *punch*



Missy: Ah, the blue has not completely taken over my genetic line...you might just be my favourite, little Xavi.

Xavier: Put the bottle IN my mouth woman!



Sari: Sigh...I don't wanna be Serious! *sniffle* Backing piano for an orchestra...what has my life come to?

Tosca:...What are you even talking about, Ma?



Tristan. Again?

Tristan: You're telling me. The driver threw me off the bus because everyone complained. It's been a bad day.



Missy: Hehehe. Noooose.

Maybe you shouldn't work at that lab anymore, Missy.



Catalina: Please can I just have one sandwich! One! Or even a half would be good, I'm just sooo hungry-

Dylan: Of course, why wouldn't you be allowed one? You can have two, four, six, eight, who do we appreciate!

Catalina: Dad! Feed me! Please.



Catalina: Grannyyyy, I'm afraid!

Missy: Well you should be! You just poked the bear, Cat!

Mason: Oh, never wake up a Lazy sim, kid, now that's a lesson.

Catalina: Granddadddd!

Mason: What, I'm not even here. Look, you can't even see me.

Missy: I'm gonna kill the both of you.



Mason: She woke you up too, kid?

Tristan: Yeah, that's definitely what happened. I wasn't just awake already or anything.

Mason: Oh, what a sad little club we are.

Misys: Don't talk to me, Mason. I'm still processing this.



Missy and Mason proceeded to start fighting in the kitchen. It wasn't the insanity, it was Missy being pissed about being woken.

Missy: This is your fault, you and that stupid blue skin!

Mason: I couldn't control how they came out, OK Missy-

Missy: I don't wanna hear it, I said don't talk to me!

Mason: You started it!



Sari: It's a strange thing to say, but you have been creepy lately, so here goes....Stop looking at my ass, you're my son.

Tristan: Yeah, I wasn't, but sure Mum. *thinks about the chocolate she sat on*



Tosca is the second twin to do her homework.

Tristan: More like second-BEST! Look, Tossie, I already did this assignment, so let me help you out. You might find it hard but for me, it was easy.

Tosca: Go away or I'll use this pencil to stab you in the eye.



Cat: I take a nap right here!

-5.

This is my fault for leaving her with Dylan for too long.



Dylan: Something smells...

Tristan: Dad, that's you!

Dylan: *mutters* Not my fault, I had to work the food court today.

Wow, Dylan has junk in the trunk. Especially with this top.



Dylan, we know about your thicc ass, you don't have to show it off.

Dylan: Clothes haven't rendered, gimme a second.



Catalina: Noooo, Grandma, don't step on-

Missy:...Too late, sorry kid.



Missy: So you're Dylan's...relative? Eh, well I'm his mother-in-law, hi, how are-

Marshall: I'm an old friend. Save the introductions. I'm Marshall and I'm in a bit of trouble, and I've heard from Dylan's cousins just how nice this place is-

Missy: If you're looking for an in, you better wait. Little Tosca is only just eight and she's the eldest, so scram...actually, you kinda cute, call her in ten or so years.



Xavier: FEEEEEED...MEEEEEE

Dylan: I can't figure out what he wants! Oh I'm a horrible father!

Tosca: Mhm, yeah. See ya.

Dylan: Kinda didn't want you to agree...



Cousin Andrew hit adulthood! How time flies. From a cranky adolescent to a devoted family man and stepfather.

Andrew: Lol tell that to my last bar bill.

Anika, his wife. *scowl*



Tosca: Heheh, I think I can feel your lung, Granddad. Squish, squish!

Mason:...*wheeze* Stop that I'm gonna pass out.

Tosca: That's fun tho.

Mason: No!



Oh dear. Hopefully Miles and Mya can make it work. They'd make cute golden-haired babies.



Sari: Step away from my kid.

Tosca: I mean I'm also your kid. Sadly.

Sari: Very funny. You won't be for much longer if you keep endangering the health of my other kid.

Tosca: You have four kids.



Lana's daughter, and the twin of the cousin Miles tried to marry, is having her first child. With a non-relative. Good girl Roxanne.

He is old af though.



Here is Xavier. He is a charmer, and he's actually got his Dad's colouring! Woot! He's also a human but that's fine.

Look at him, he's precious.



Here's a closer look at Miles' wife, Mya. I moved them into their own house because Straud Mansion is full. and I wanted them to have more kids. Miles is Family-Oriented so it just seems fair.






Comments