8.17 - Let's Just End This - WTF?



YOU! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

Mason: I am learning! To cook!

Har har. If you cause another fire...



Zenobia: Out of all of our siblings, I hated you the second-least.

Felix: That's one of the nicest things I've ever heard!

Zenobia:...Is it?

Felix: Heh, I mean...of course not!



Later...

Yaaaas random lady who must have died on this lot at some point.

Iris: Breathe in, breathe out...

Ghosts calming themselves down instead of breaking the plumbing is always a win.



Bentley: You OK down there? Do you -

Danika: If you even think about coming closer to me I will fly right into you and it'll feel like your heart's stopping. I am NOT fucking around here.

Bentley: ...

Danika: Good, you understand. Let's eat.



Aaliyah: *hiss* This table is now cursed! That horrifying figure at its end...so unspeakably ugly, and cursed-

Mason: OK Ali, really-?

Danika: *snicker*



Danika: *jamming behind Zenobia*

Zenobia: You do know I'm working, right?

Danika: Yes.

Zenobia: ...



Aaliyah: Hey, hey Mase! I filmed you on the waterslide!

Mason: *slams head into wall because he looks so bad*



Bentley: Could the person doing homework in here stop?

Mason: Dad you absolutely cannot lecture me on being in the wrong room!



Zenobia: Look alive, sunshine.

Bentley: I am alive...barely.

Mason: Mmm, yeah, you look old as fuck. Do you guys have to talk here?

Zenobia: Mason, this is my house and it's not even your room.

Mason: It's not your room either!



Bentley: -heh, well-

Zenobia: Don't act all shy, you know I have affection for you...

Mason: Great, more people.

Danika: I'm doing homework too, jackass, and it's actually my room.

Bentley:...just affection? We have two kids and I kind of helped raise your other two kids!

Zenobia: Perhaps we could discuss this. I have a lot of free time nowadays.

Danika: Oh God, why did I pick this room?



Mason: This homework is really hard.

Danika: Haha! I know all these spellings backwards!

Mason: That doesn't cOUNT-

Zenobia: Well...you know we met in weird circumstances, Bent, and it's not that I don't care...

Bentley: But you have said you loved me! Did you mean it?

Danika: I've changed my mind. This is gold.



Zenobia: Quit prying, OK? My feelings are my feelings...but of course I care for you-

Bentley: Do you even love me?

Zenobia: We're discussing that right now!

Bentley: Why do we have to discuss that now Zen, it's been about twenty years!

Mason: ...

Danika: I wish I had some dang popcorn.



Later...

Aaliyah: I TOTALLY do homework, see!

Mason: *eyebrow raise*

Bentley: Weren't we discussing something?

Zenobia: Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's just say I love you. Now do you want a morning quickie or not?

Bentley: Well...like, yeah.

Danika: I didn't want to hear this.

Mason: None of us did.



Even later...

Mason: Truce?

Aaliyah: This is gonna last 5 minutes...



Mason: Hoooooly shit we've got rainbow lamps! Ali! Ali we've got RAINBOW LAMPS up there!

Aaliyah: *hiss* Why won't you let me beat level 19, arcade machine? Why won't you bend to my will? We own you!



Mason: Wow, more homework for the seventy-five year-old five year-old. Is this second grade spelling?

Danika: No. ...Third.

Mason: Oh I'm so proud.

Danika: No you're not, and quit hovering!



She's beauty, she's grace-

Aaliyah: My sadness is elegant and deep, and Level 19 of that arcade game must be stopped!



Bentley:...Jazz hands!



Aaliyah: My dinner is...

Mason: Didn't we truce like four hours ago?

Aaliyah:...of the same quality and nutritional value as yours, because despite our mother's many, many flaws she does cook well.

Mason: Hm...



Danika: Wow, we haven't had one of these screenshots in a long time.

Mason: Yeah, we never get taken out.

Aaliyah: Dad could you seriously not put at least a shirt on?

Bentley: Your mother just dragged me to the cab!

Danika: Why are we here?

Zenobia: I need to blackmail someone and all that was in the area surrounding our lot was children. So Brindleton Bay it is.

Mason: That's a real crappy reason.

Zenobia: Shut it.



Rieko: So, 2 for 1 happy hour special on the Zebra Fizz for me tonight, please.

Kristin: Uh...it's Saturday. No happy hour. Sorry, ma'am-

Rieko: Bitch I have a knife.

Kristin:...Coming right up.

Rieko: Also...I wore it best.



Rieko: Don't fuck with me. I have a KNIFE.

Zenobia: OK, Knife Lady, you...won't suit.

Rieko: Also did your shirt just randomly change?

Zenobia: What of it?

As much as I like the other shirt it was glitching. So I had to change it :(



Zenobia: I know a lot about your life...

Linda: Bring it! I'm not afraid of you!

Zenobia: I know all about that identity theft...does 'Lela Hatch' sound familiar to you?

Bentley: My wife is amazing...and a little scary.

Linda: Fuck! How did you-

Zenobia: I have friends in high places...I'm top of Dewey, Cheatem and Howes! Well...almost. I'm very close, so it's basically top! Anyway, shut up! I want everything in your savings account.

Linda: I've got kids lady, they need a college fund!

Zenobia: I don't give two shits about your kids! Fork it over.

Bentley: This is very amusing but where's my drink?

Kristin: *cowering behind the bar* *muttering to self* I cannot let her get me. I have student loans!



This is what the kids are doing...

Danika: Can I tell you something?

Aaliyah: Uh...sure!

Danika: I could destroy you with a few words!

Aaliyah: Um-

Danika: I don't use them on you. You're not bad. And I'm nice like that.

Aaliyah: Uh-huh...

Danika: Anyway...I'll crack Zenobia one day!



Bentley: I do still want that drink.

Kristin: Ha-ha! No shirt, no service!

Bentley: You could have...told me earlier...



Staci: I'd quite like to take over the world one day.

...

Staci: Wow, no-one pays any attention in this bar.



Staci: I only came here for attention so...fuck this shit I'm out.

Mason: WHAT ARE THOSE DECORATIONS? IT HURTS MY SOUL.

Zenobia: Yeah, Bent, I just completely exposed that criminal...but I'm no snitch, haha. I just got rich...er. We were already wealthy.

Bentley: I...know that.

Linda: My children...their future...the money, I...I need a drink, that's what.

Bentley: I'll buy!

Zenobia: NO, don't do that-!



Bentley: *sigh* And now I have to make my own drink...stupid Kristin.

Yeah, it was a short trip. But I was getting kinda bored, and Zen needed a shower.



LMAO Blaze. I don't think it's working for him.



Deanna: I will beat y'all with these menus.

This is Caleb's vampire daughter by Stefanie (remember her? Probably not.). She's a real prize, ain't she?



Mason: Mother.

Zenobia:...Kid.

Mason: Seriously? Does no-one remember my name? Anyway...I am better than you, and that's the news for today.

Zenobia: Is it because of this burger?

Mason: Well...yeah.



Aaliyah: What the hell is wrong with you, hands? Why don't you work for me?

...Ali?

Aaliyah: These fucking bastards on the end of my wrists just dropped my utensils!



Zen: Now this is how you garden! Eat those weeds, you fantastic machine!



Aaliyah: Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?

Mason: It's been here our whole lives. You're not Ariel.

Aaliyah: Whatever! I have the hair.

Mason: Do you though.



I guess they are kind of sweet...kind of. They're certainly not a model for the ideal relationship.

Bentley: I will always love you.

Zenobia: Of course. That was the reason you were put here.



Mason: Ugggghhh I'm lonely.

Zenobia: There's other people in this here house, Mason.

Mason: But Mum-

Zenobia: Find one of them, mmk?



Aaliyah: Maybe I could be a princess.

Aaliyah you grow up in 1 day, stop trying to add new facets to your personality.

Aaliyah: I'm complex!

Sure you are.



Aaliyah:...I got soooo much nuance!

Danika: That, and princesses. That's all you've been talking about for an HOUR. Nuance my ghostly ass.



Zenobia: Oh. It's you.

Aaliyah: Don't look so happy -__-



Mason: On my way to steal yo fish and chips!

Zenobia, in the garden: I made those for everyone! Don't say I never do anything for you kids!



Bentley: *humming* If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain - we don't have rain yet, right, even though we could get it? Aren't you too cheap?

Don't @ me, Bentley! Your torso is off kilter!



Aaliyah: I'll be laughing when I finally leave this house!

Mason: What? No! I'm the one who's leaving! You're the one who'll be stuck taking care of Mum in her old age!

Zenobia: This is not a bad house!

Mason: But you're here.

Aaliyah: Oh snap!

Zenobia: You little shits...



Bentley: Oh, Zen, you let a stray teen in? You are going soft.

Zen: First of all, don't you ever say that again, and second of all, stop forgetting your own son.

Mason: Goddammit Dad now I have to agree with her about something.



Azzy had her third kid. That's the limit! I took a peek at her family and her second kid seems to look a lot like Caiphus too, so can little Beatrix PLEASE have some of her mother's genes?



This is the extent to which I have run out of things for Zenobia to do. This bonsai tree hasn't been touched in like, four generations. The last person I remember using it was Easton, Scarlett's spouse! Scarlett, from generation FOUR.

Zenobia: Well, this is lame.

*throws hands up* I know! At least there'll be a pretty tree in the backyard for like two days.

Zenobia: Lame.



Ebony: Shall I go to the ball...nah, it'll be lame. I'm gonna go home and watch TV.



Aaliyah: Wait, it's my birthday? Oh God, oh God, what if I have to live my whole adult life here?

Danika: My heart absolutely bleeds for you.



Mason: Hey, look at this nice, quiet, parents-free house I found for myself!

Aaliyah: Thanks for finding that house for me, bro! I'm leaving!

Zenobia: OK is it something I said? This is a beautiful house! It has everything you could dream of!

I can't decorate for shit so it's a cluttered mess with some cool toys.

-__- Zen what do you think?



Yeah...I accidentally aged Zen up instead of Aaliyah. She had one day left anyway, and also had some borrowed time from her pregnancies with Aaliyah and Mason, so I'm keeping her like this. Makes more sense than quitting without saving, or trying to fix it.

Zenobia: Screw you! Why rid me of my precious youth so early?

Whatever. If I'd had pregnancy ageing on like I wanted you would be this age already. Deal with it.



Aaliyah: *sigh* Oh well. You've always been pretty cool, Mason. Even through the bathroom incidents and your mistaken feelings of superiority, we've been close.

Mason: That is...so sweet. Oh God, why couldn't we leave together?

Aaliyah: Yeah. Ebony or Lux should have been dealing with the old bat.

Mason: Right? Their temperaments match her.

Aaliyah: Whichever one of us has to take over this clusterfuck...let's be better.

Mason: Hell yeah, to being better than our shitty bitch of a mother. OK, blow 'em out, Ali.

Zen: I'm right here!



OK Ali, time to get out!

Aaliyah: Aha, so I am leaving! HA!

Mason: Wait, what? What?

Aaliyah: Haaaaah! Have fun, bro.

Mason: Oh fuck.

Yeah, so Mason is heir. I love Aaliyah and she'll definitely be getting a spare adventure. But next gen I want to focus on helping Danika come back to life. Aaliyah, with her Serial Romantic aspiration, wouldn't really gel with that goal. Mason with his gardening aspiration fits a lot better.

Speaking of traits/aspirations, she adds Jealous to Gloomy and Insane and ohhh my God-

Mason: -you are like our terrible grandmother.

Aaliyah: *smile droops slightly*



YA Aaliyah, everybody! Again, forgot to get the CAS pic, my bad. She's going to move in with Aunty Mercy and her sisters who haven't done anything by way of marriage or kids yet...come on MCCC, I don't want to have to start flagging them for marriage/kids.

Aaliyah: Whatever, just get me out of this house.

Zen: What about me?

Nobody cares! We'll see you when we see you because you'll be here for a long time yet!



Oh, look Zen, here you are. Let's show you off in all your glory.

Bentley: At last, you understand my plight.

Zen: Shut up.

Danika: I guess this is the downside of ageing...

Zen: You're gonna be really smug aren't you?

Danika: If I am gonna be you deserve it.

Mason: Why are we all outside?

I said last chapter that once Ali aged up it would be finished...but I'm gonna finish the generation here. It's just three more weekdays, and there's only 4 sims left anyway.



Yeah, Zen should have definitely gotten old today. And well done, Simself, you're old with a baby. Enjoy dying before it reaches teenagehood. SMH.



Mason: Do I smell bad? I kind of think I smell bad.

Danika: Ya think?



That is one large pay increase.

Well shit Zen, you did it.

She might not have completed an aspiration but this kinda makes up for it!

Also, Mason got a B but I don't care because I know he can't get an A. He has like 2 days of school left.



Danika: Seeing Zenobia get old has been so much fun...but at least she gets to die and leave this place! I'm stuck here  forever...at least I got salad!



Danika: Awww...you can't walk straight? This is the best day of my...life I guess?

Zenobia: Ha ha ha...keep laughing, little Dani. Or I'll....uh...

Danika: You're not gonna do anything! You've lost your touch! HA!



Zenobia: Why did you come back? *dramatic yawn* You're just boring! And at least I've lived my life.

Danika: Some life!



Danika: -It's seriously the best day of my life!

Blarffy: That's...pretty sad, right Drago?

Danika: *gasp*

Drago: I'm not involving myself in this.

Blarffy: Come on, Dani. You can do so much better with your life.

Danika: HOW?



Mason: Ugh. I guess I'm gonna be the one who does it...I'm a regular Cinderfella.

Again, YOU BARELY CLEAN. Also, get used to it, princess. Let's think about who doesn't clean.

Mason: Aaliyah, Bentley...not like Eb and Lux did much...

Ding! Ding! Ding! And you missed yourself.

Mason: So Mum's been doing the cleaning?

Kinda.

Mason: Which means I'll have to do the cleaning?

Yup.

Mason: Why couldn't Ali take over this hell-house?



Danika: Yeah, I'm just gonna...trek over to the bar to clean up one glass. That's my life. Oh God, what if Zen is right in her taunts?



Bentley: Screw you, chicken! You aren't breakfast food.

You could try making your own breakfast!

Mason: STFU Dad, I'm trying to do homework!

Bentley: Shut it yourself, Mildred.

Mason: Watcher, can I-?

No, you cannot kick your father out of the house once you take over.



WHY aren't you going to school?

Mason: I needed the toilet!

They have those at school!



Danika: Wow, what an interesting plate.

You too?

Danika: What? Kindergarten is really boring now. Has been for seventy years.

You know what, fair enough! You can skip. Mason has no excuse though...



Blaze: I wasn't running past here! I don't care what my ex-fiancee and her two new children do!

WHERE have you been...one is literally a YA.

Blaze: Whatever! Didn't I say I don't care?



Aaliyah got herself a job! And it's not a bad one. Good going, Ali.



Real interesting pair, aren't they?

Mason: Sorry, you thought that was acceptable to put on the Discord? Ugh, fucking internet.

Danika: WHY can't I beat Zen's score on Blicblock? I've had so much more time to practice!



Seriously? You're doing your extra credit but you couldn't be bothered to go to actual fucking school?



Zenobia: *hiss* Why must you hand this house over to my idiot son?

Lady. You are old. You can't stay here forever.

Zenobia: WHY NOT?



Issac and Mercy are apparently in trouble. Well. This one is plausible and makes a lot of sense.



Mason: Wasn't that the last salad? Mum-?

Zenobia: Starve! Or get diabetes from the other food in there, I don't care!



Felix: This place should have been mine.

Nope, it's way too late in your life to introduce that into your personality. You are happy with your lot in life.

Felix: Am I?



Zenobia: I feel the powerrrr! Meheheheheh!

OK crazy, let's find you someone to blackmail.



Zenobia: Hello, ma'am.

Jewel: Er...yo. What's up. Do I know you?

Zenobia: No, not yet...



Zenobia: I know about your shoplifting record! And I can make sure everybody knows too!

Jewel: What do you want? What is your deal?

Zenobia: Some of that cold hard cash. That's all I want, m'dear.

Jewel: Screw you!



Jewel: -I'm not gonna give you anything! You're a bully.

Zenobia: Stop it with the Steve Rogers crap, Missy. You're a common thief! I'll keep it all hushed up long as you pay up, huh? Now what's it gonna be.

Jewel: I have 4,000.

Zenobia: Good. Give it to me.



Zenobia: Ha...all in a day's work....ow.

Jewel: Where's that heart of yours, lady? I will rip it out!



For fun, I had Zenobia try to break her up with her husband.

Zenobia: I also know something else about...Jude, is it?

Jewel: That's the name. What's it to you? Don't fuck with him too, OK-



Jewel: -with WHO from the office?

Zenobia: Well, I don't know for certain, maybe, but-

Jewel: That rat-bastard! See you later, bitch. I have to have a...conversation.



Ebony is knocked up!

Ebony: I did not want it this way! Stop sounding so happy!

Sorry, I'm just glad that something happened to one of the spares in MCCC...hang on, that guy's wife died like, this morning.

Ebony: See what I mean? He's a scumbag! I regret everything! Everything!



Mason: Wow, Dad, you smell...really bad.

Bentley: Says you!

Mason: Says...you?

For crying out loud there's three high-quality showers, y'all both need to use one!



Bentley: Never gonna give you up...

Oh my God, NO.

He has Fitness level 7 from doing this all his life, seriously. I mean...come on Sims, it's a water slide!



These two numbers add up to over 700,000 so that's another +20 for us! Woot woot.



Mercy: *winks, taps nose*

OK so I wanted these last few days of Zen's reign to be uneventful. Without many pictures. But getting this from Mercy made me realise how much I miss the Gen 8-ers. I don't think they've seen each other since Zen's wedding in 8.12. So...quick sibling get-together. Zen has a day off anyway so it's the perfect time.

Lana: Ugh...

Mariska: Please God no.

Felix: I'm gonna *chokes back a sob* show them up with my awesome life!

Mercy: Katana!



Felix: Out of all the shirts in the world, and that's what you go with?

Mariska: Shut the fuck up.

Lana: Guys hurry up I will literally burn alive.

Summer: Hey, wait for me!

Yeah, I invited her too. I remember how frustrated I was with her earlier this generation but now she's been away for months...I like her again. I miss her.



Summer: I hope Zen isn't still salty that I kind of...stole her fiance. I kind of regret that decision.



Groot: The watcher didn't even do anything with my party outfit!

Oh go cry about it somewhere else. Why is everyone showing up in a terrible mood?



Summer: So...Zen...

Zenobia: Yeah, I got old. Don't gloat or I'll kick you the hell out.

Summer: I was going to ask you how that second marriage went.

Zenobia: Good. You weren't living with us so why would it go wrong?



Mercy: Dammit, I forgot my katana!



Summer: I heard you had a child.

Mercy: What about it?

Zen: I heard you're fighting with your husband.

Mercy: My darlings, I fight with everyone. He'll forgive me.



Summer: Lana.

Lana: Mother. How are you?

Summer: Still with that husband of yours?

Lana: Ah, he'll die soon anyway...and I...will be VERY sad when that happens, of course-

Summer: Mmmmm-hm.



Lana: Ooh, hot damn. That is one neat-ass plant.

Mercy: Ugh, why am I here! I could be training!

Zenobia: This party was a terrible idea.

Summer: I could have told you that.

Zenobia: Well you didn't mother, you didn't call-!

Summer: Damn, and I guess you're gonna die mad about that.



Lana: Aww, the little demon is all saggy now.

Zenobia: Hey, let's just agree that she is a pretty crappy mother.

Lana: Of course! But you're still the worst :)

Summer: I didn't come here to be insulted ya know!



Mariska: Here we are. Just a couple of old ladies wearing outfits that would have looked better 20 years ago.

Lana: HA! I'm gonna live forever bitches.

Mariska: That means nothing if forever is unhappy.

Zenobia: Well your life has been temporary and also a bit shit so-

Mariska: You shut up, you've done nothing but be terrible since the day you were born.



Mariska: I'm going to sit down now, rest these old bones, watch that HUGE TV you guys still have, holy shit I forgot-

Zenobia: Psh. That's just the elderly defence. You've done nothing but be lazy since - wait, why is he here?

Summer: Yeah, Zen, who is this kid?

Lana: WOW.

Groot: Heh...mother....very funny.



And of course Mercy's doing this.

Mercy: Again, always better if I don't use my computer for my...internet actions.



Mariska: Well, sis, I-

Lana: I love you too - *whispers* If you leave dirty pots in the sink one more time I will end you.



Mercy: *singing under her breath* Making my way downtown...ahem, I never did that.

Go inside! You're a vampire and it's midday! Go INSIDE.



Zenobia: Remember how you two were kind of scared of me? Haha.

Lana: Well, you were terrible.

Zenobia: Anyway, I had a way better life than you two bitches so-

Lana: As if? I've got a beautiful daughter, a beautiful grandchild, a wonderful husband-

Zenobia: Who you probably scream at every morning for leaving a sock on the floor.

Mariska: Anyway, little demon, you need to chill. You don't see us laughing about how your first fiance had an affair with our mother and later married her instead of you.

Lana: That was pretty funny though.

Mariska: Haha, yeah.



Zen: Well, mother, I wouldn't say I've forgiven you. But I'm not mad because I know I got the better man in the end.

Summer: Hah...why would you say that?

Mariska: That is actually true though. We've all met Bentley, Mum. That man is putty in a Sutherland's hands. Little demon got lucky. Maybe that's why she has no soul.

Mercy: Guess what I ran home to get!

Mariska: *shakes head kinda fondly* You crazy bitch.



Mercy: I love you-

Zen: Now that's out of character.

Mercy: *kisses the katana*

Groot: Boy do I love this party where nobody pays attention to me! So glad I skipped out on a lunch date with my husband for this!



Mercy: Baby wants attention? You want attention, bitch? This is attention, isn't it?

Groot: I was really enjoying the party before! Stop it!



Lana: Face it, ladies. I've won at life.

Summer: Hey-! Well...eh...I can get married again I guess?

Mariska: Wow, Mum's lost her mojo. Did Zen's ex really take that much out of her?

Zen: Probably. He's a piece of work.

Lana: I've noticed you two haven't even tried to argue with me about my fabulous li-

Mariska: Lana, I live with you. Your life fucking sucks.

Zen: sNAP.



Lux: Was I invited to this little reunion? No? No! ....Well...it's not like I needed to be!



This party is over now. Get out.

Mariska: But I just sat down with Zen's divine food...

Lana: I haven't finished talking to my mother.

Summer: Well I'm done talking to you.

Lana: *gasp*



Zenobia: What do you not understand about 'the party's over, get out'

Summer: Something just went horribly wrong...



WHAT THE FUCK.

WHAT.

NOOOOOO

And there isn't even a grave so we can't have her ghost hang around... Seriously, what the hell just happened?

I would take another ghost child. I would take an unplanned last-minute baby like Kale, Lexie and Groot (even though Zen's uterus is closed for business). I didn't want this!



Zen: She was the only sibling I even liked...at all...I was supposed to die first so she could feel that pain!



Mason: In honour of my Aunty Mercy, I will lower myself into this coffin...even if it is the sex coffin.



I found her grave! So she is now buried on the Sutherland lot. Happy afterlife, Mercy. I'm so sorry it ended this way ;__;.

Mercy: *sigh* I had so much more life to live...and even if I hated my kid she'll be sad and that sucks...



Bentley: Such a shame about Mercy but aiee! I'm scared! What if I die by burning alive too?

YOU ARE NOT A VAMPIRE. Now get in the house!

Also he got a promotion. Level 5 now. Not bad for someone who only joined the household as an adult.



And Lana's perfect child's relationship is apparently falling apart.



Zenobia: Listen. We shouldn't mope around too long. Let's take a couple days and then...it has to stop. You've got the house to run. I've got my last days to live. Life has got to go on...

Mason: Sensible...but damn, a little heartless.

Zenobia: I'm 90% sure Mercy has katana'd you at some point.

Mason:...Yeah, I'll get over it soon enough.



Ebony married her baby daddy. Huh, Eb. I thought he was scum.

Ebony: Well...yeah...but he said he wanted to make things right, and the proposal was so romantic-

OK, have fun with that.



I finally got around to making Mason's (and spouse's) room. I initially had no ideas but once I did the bed and the wall I got a better idea of what aesthetic I wanted.

God this is such a nice room compared to Zenobia's.

I mean I know I did style her as the queen of pink but it's not one of my favourite colours.

Enough of the rambling, let's grow Mason up so he can use his very nice new room.



Before that, here is a picture of Bentley being stupid.

Bentley: How am I supposed to eat this burger with a BARSTOOL in the way?



I was trying to make Zenobia interact with Bentley and guess what would have been an option had Mercy not died?

They are married, WTF.



Mason: It's mah birthday.

Danika: I don't care...cos it's my parfait! Ha. Hahaha. That was really bad. Just age up!



He's insane now, because of course he has to be, or he's not eligible and heirship would have gone to Aaliyah.

Mason: Oh God. This is gonna be a mess.

Danika: Yup.

Mason: Would you shut it?

Next time, Mason gets over his sadness, makes headway on his aspiration and meets his future spouse.

Score Sheet- 60
Single Births (27) +135
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (67) +335
Aspiration (10) +100
Grade A (7) +35
Randomising everything for 1 gen (5) +50
Not using spare's satisfaction points (6) +60 
Every 100,000 simoleons (6) +120
Immortalise TH (1) +5
Autonomous Skill Max (2) +20

Pass Out (110) -550
Self Wetting (30) -150
Fires (14) -140

Comments