8.8 - Good F*cking Riddance



Zenobia: It's hilarious that you're trying to insult me. You have no leverage. You're pathetic, Mother.

Summer: TAKE A SHOWER.

Zenobia: You take one.

No, Summer hasn't had a shower since last chapter. My game is just glitching. At least this is a pretty glitch, not like the mud-water one I had a while back.


Wow, Eb you genius, doing homework at 8.06am. I'm very impressed.

Ebony: Better late than never.

You are WAY too late for that dumb saying to apply!

Ebony: Says who?

Says logic! Get your ass out of the house and to school.


Blaze: Life is good!

Your life is 'one flirt away from being kicked out'.

It is though, I'm being serious. Summer too. I'm done with her.


Lux: My stomach is eating itself.

Blaze: Just sit tight and play with your blocks!

Lux: You're a horrible father.


Brad: It's bad, right?

YUP.

Brad: It's like being devoured alive by insects.

How do you know how that feels?

Brad: It's almost as bad as the feeling of Summer's betrayal.

D: You've caused me a lot of grief but I still feel bad for you.


Wha...what is this notification? Is this a new thing? Well, shut up, game, I don't know where Daya is.


Lux: Are you trying to ensure my tragic early death by some horrific disease? The one you have?

Brad: I'm the only one around right now, Lux!

Lux: Well shoot....still, get away from me, diseased freak-man.



Zenobia: I work all day and return to this? Ugh, I really don't wanna be around you two. Gawd.

Brad: Same to you, daughter, same to you.

Lux: I don't think anybody in this house gives a shit about me...

Brad: What was that?

Zenobia: Yeah, I didn't hear that either.



Groot: I may be the best person in this house.

You just might be, kid.



Summer: You're a horrible mother!

*cough*

Zen: I don't have to defend myself to you!

Lux: Kekekeke fighting.

Summer: She can't even do a good evil laugh!

Zen: Do you think I'm OK with that?



Danika: Peasant.

Groot: I thought you were a nice one!

Danika: Compared to everyone else, bro. And you're the one wearing your outdoor shoes into the sauna.

Groot: Welllll...

Danika: You are a selfish a-hole like everyone else. You're a Sutherland, it's what we're like. And I don't wanna chill in a place that smells like cheap applesauce so GTFO.



Zenobia: It took me forever to pull that out of thin air OK LUX SO-

Lux: You don't own me! NO-ONE OWNS ME!



Ebony: Groot this was a great recommendation, applesauce for - I mean - I'mma insult you tomorrow! And I'm thinking of ways to do it-! Totally happening!

D'aww.

Ebony: Don't aww me! I'm a lean mean machine! Hehe, rhymes.



Brad: All the halfway decent people in this house are asleep...so this is all there is to do.

*checks* Yup. But good job anyway.



Summer: Hello there...uh, Emily. Right? *mutters* Like my daughter to use such basic names...

Ebony: Ya garbage. See? Insult.

Summer: Oh you sweet summer child I could do so much worse. Ha. Summer. Ha.

Ebony: Yeah, it's your name! Brilliant deduction, Sherlock!

Summer: Hm...that was good. I don't mind you, kid.

Ebony: How I wish the feeling was mutual.



Summer: Drinks? I'll get a Plasma Jane then, I guess.

Brad: You think this is for you? HA! This is for me. I now live by the phrase 'treat yourself', soooo...I'm going to be sipping on a nice wrench and not catering to your whims.

Summer: OK, so-

Brad: You're still hot, sure, but...ehhhh. I don't really like you!



Brad you fake.

Summer: -I understand that I don't deserve a drink, but you're going to die soon. Why waste it being mad with me for relentlessly flirting with and sleeping with our daughter's fiancé?

Brad: You're...right...

Summer: Aren't I?

I'm disappointed in both of you.



And you two!

So double disappointment for Summer, in the space of like 2 hours.

They didn't do it bc no beds were available but STILL.


And my threat stood. So Blaze is getting broken up with!

Zenobia: Up and at 'em, babe!

Blaze: Wh...

Zenobia: I've got a surprise!

Blaze: Are you pregnant again or something? Ugggh.

Zenobia: JUST GET OUT OF BED.



Bronson: Good thing you're finally kicking that loser out. He didn't just flirt. They slept together. I guess it would be about 2.5 times...

Zenobia: How do you know - oh never mind, this is gonna be great!



Blaze: WHAT?

Zenobia: I'mma lay into you so hard!

Bronson: You go, horrible pink person!

Zenobia: Shut UP, Great-Granddad!



Zenobia: You're hot, but pathetic, and you actually slept with my mother? Please. You couldn't get it anywhere else and you know it. As well as that....well, your athletics career is a failure, you're the dumbest genius anyone knows, and you only got to exist to be with me. Yet you screwed up your one reason for existence. This isn't a loss at all for me, buster. So get out of my house.

Blaze: ...At least I got more sex than you!

Zenobia: Nice comeback. And - here's a wild idea - I don't need to use amounts of sex to measure life success. How old are you inside, fourteen? I may be mean but I'm mature, and that's more than anyone can say for you.

Blaze: I'll leave! Screw you, Zen!

Zenobia: My mother took care of that, and we know it. Have a nice life!



Blaze: SHIT...where am I gonna live? Azzy has a family now and it's not like I know anyone else!

Ain't my problem.



I couldn't kick him out immediately because a vampire was apparently breaking in, so he had to stick around until the vamp left.

Blaze: One last time?

Summer: Zen finally did it? You deserve better than that. C'mon, I'll show you a good time in our rocket.

Blaze: I've never been to space.

Summer: I know all the controls...

Zen: Officially giving no fucks...



Groot: Who used the rocket?

You don't-

Groot: Wanna know? I might want to.

I've officially forgotten who ~in-ISBI-story~ knows about Summer and Blaze. Do you know about it?

Groot: About what? Are they playing each other in Party Frenzy or something?

OK, bye, you are the one innocent here and I don't want to corrupt you, bye!



(Yes, they just had sex in the rocket)

Finally I got to kick out Blaze.

Summer: Well that was my last source of entertainment gone.

Don't worry. Once Brad dies I'll set you free too!

Summer: Oh joy...the whims of MCCC. Truly grateful.

There's no pleasing you, is there?

Summer:...Nah.

Good riddance to you too then!



Ebony: I. Am. Fierce. And mean, by the way, definitely mean.

You did smack Summer down last night, and I love you for it.

Ebony: I could have been better. I can always be better.

Also your dad got kicked out.

Ebony: Awesome. Now for grandma...

Soon, my child, soon.



...Zen?

Zenobia: - I could have burned him so much better! *cries*

So not really mourning the death of the relationship you were in for most of your YA life.

Zenobia: Most? I'm - I've barely started YA-hood right? Right? Don't screw with me, Watcher.

Hypocrite. And you have 3 days, I think?

Zenobia: *cries harder*



Zenobia: Satisfaction of it still pretty nice though...

Probably.



Danika: The kitchen is dirty AND Zenobia now has a chance to find a man who respects her and doesn't sleep with Mum? Today sucks.



Summer: Danika, ghostie, whatever you like to be called.

Danika: You might be sad, but don't take it out on me-



Summer: Too late! You are a nasty see-through little-

Danika: Netherworld take me now!

Summer: You ungrateful-

Danika: HOW AM I-?



Lux: Oh God it's just those two isn't it? I'm going to suffer all day.

We had to get rid of your dad, so...

Lux: That makes everything a little better, y'know!



Summer: You smell really bad, can you take that somewhere else?

Lux: Whose fault is that?

Summer: ...I have no response.

Lux: Of course you don't.

I would like to interject and tell Summer that SHE IS A HYPOCRITE *cough* 8.7 *cough*



Summer: You can't talk to me like that! Get out!

Lux: This is my house too, byotch.

Ohhhh Summer. From host of semi-successful parties to grown woman who yells at babies on her day off.



This is like the third time in two days. If I documented them all it would be too much.

Summer: Caleb it isn't nighttime. And I'm in charge of my little granddaughter today!

Lux: *shouting* Free me! Free me! Are we on speakerphone or-?



Lux: Why do you hate me? I mean I think you're terrible but everyone else does too, so why me-?

Summer: Because you're the only one who reacts!

Lux: I can't wait until I get to go to school...



Poor kid.



Brad: *sing-song* I got plates, they're gonna be cleared! *normal voice* I'm helping!

Summer: Don't be like your granddad, kid.

Lux: If it's a choice between you and him...

Brad: She burned ya.

Summer: Shut up.



Blaze why are you here? No-one let you in and you didn't ask to come over.

....It's that one dumb glitch. isn't it? Ugh.



Lux: ...Can you just bathe me? This sucks!

Summer: Sure honey. I'll use the scratchy sponge.

These two are literally in the red with each other. It's ridiculous. Another tally added to the 'Summer being the worst' chart (that I don't actually have outside my mind).



Brad: She can't mesmerise me again! I'm going to have a chill drink, alone and treat myself!



Zenobia: Oh hi, Dad, way to ruin my day!

Ebony: Don't I get attention for this, suckers? Look at all the mess I'm making!

Brad: You can do what you want, Little Eb...

Lux: Ugh.



Ebony: *muffled*

Brad: I feel intense pain in my spine.

Lux: This makes me happy.



Lux: Hehehehehehe.



Summer: I'm helping!

-__- For once in your goddamn life.

Well NTH life anyway.



Later...

Summer: I'm helping!

Lux: I hate you.

Zenobia *just offscreen*: Well honey, I sure as hell aren't going to feed you. So listen to your grandma.

Summer: I got the power!

Lux: UGH.



Groot: -And soon, I get to fly in the REAL rocket!

You don't want to do that.



Ebony: Mother.

Zenobia: Kid.

Ebony: I need your help.

Zenobia: For the last time you can't steal my thing. You don't have the permission, or will to do so.

Ebony: Uhhh....

Zenobia: What are you gonna do, cry about it?

Ebony: You're really not nice!

Zenobia: And look how far that's taken me.

Ebony: Yeah, to a broken engagement, plus shitty relationships with everyone you know.

Zenobia: Damn, you're stealing my thing already.

Ebony: Hehehe.



Summer: Isn't this nice? Looking after our lovely little granddaughter together.

Brad: *clears throat*...Luxy what do you need?

Lux: I need you both to step the heck away, ya garbages.



Lux: I hate you.

Brad: I like this kid!

Lux: Both of you.

Summer: Ha.

Brad:Y'know....y'know....shut up!



Well, we got your notification. Happy with how your life went?

Brad:...Meh...well, I was happy with Summer until...and maybe most of my kids hate me, but they're terrible anyway.

That's true.

Brad: So yeah. This whole 'my life' thing may have been a waste.

Well, at least I loved having you around.

Brad: Did you? You have a chapter named 'The One Where Brad Sucked'.

Oh shush.



Brad are you serious.

Brad: She's like a drug!

Summer: And you'll never stop being addicted.

Brad: But do you still have feelings for me?

Summer: Well...you're the only man here now. So...



Ida: Whee!



Summer: Hey...grandma. So can we just-?

Ida: Nope.

Summer: Well, whatever. You're just a-

Ida: I know you have a lot to say, but I'm not interested in hearing it. *slides off like a boss*



Summer: Well I-

Ida: THE WORST. I'm going to talk to you, but you don't talk to me!

Summer: Aw. Grandma. Weren't we so close?

Ida: NO! Go away! Actually, stand here and let me tell you - you're the WORST.



RIP Aahana, OG creepster and woman who gave no shits about anything. She had two husbands, four kids, and a mild amount of fun in her life. I'll miss you, Aahana!



Danika: Bye mum! I'm not listening to you.

Summer: Now, Danika-

Danika: Hahaha no.

Well Summer, you are the one who is a Grade-A bitch to all the children, so...can't blame 'em.



Oh Danika. Finally! +10 again, no?



Summer: -no, you see, it's just a bit of fun, and-

Danika: I still think you're terrible, and I don't even like Brad.

Groot: What did she do?

Summer: Why, nothing-?

Danika: So, so much.

Summer: You're in a door, Danika, why should we trust you?

Groot: That doesn't make much sense.

Summer: You don't make much sense.

Groot: Just gonna go eat peas for breakfast then....

Danika: Well...that actually doesn't make sense though, Groot.



Groot: *shocked gasp* BUT PEAS ARE LIFE.

Summer: Who are you, kid?



Zenobia: It's a good day to be corporeal, y'all!

Danika: It's a good day to ignore you - and put on some clothes. Damn.



Groot: I'm totally gonna finish this homework.

Oh honey, even you're not that awesome.



Mariska: Ididn'tgethighwithmykidslastnight

What?

Mariska: WHAT? No, it's your weed.



Brad:...So I'm dying in about twelve hours, but...at least that Blaze guy is gone. Too bad he isn't still around to make my daughter miserable.

I think your daughter's going to be very happy soon hint hint.

Brad: And of course I'll have to die seeing that, great.



Brad: Whose face should I imagine this dartboard as...there are so many choices.

That's sad.



Ebony: Away from dat trash!

Danika: At least you can grow up and move out!

Summer: Fine, screw you two...hey Groot?

Groot: Ditto Eb.



Summer: How dare you smell, ya dumb baby.

Lux: There's a very *sniffle* easy solution to that, y'know...

Summer: And what would that be, stupid?

Lux: I'll let you work it out...



Zenobia: Apparently I'm going to be happy soon...well I'm looking forward to it!

Summer: Of course, while the Watcher lets my life go to shit...

You're NTH! You did this to yourself, you dumbass bitch, so get off my back!



Ebony: Rise, monster, and we shall terrorise them!

You're not going to do anything.

Ebony: Nuh-uh! I already splashed water on the floor!

I think that was  there already.

Ebony: Still counts!

...no it DOESN'T.



Zenobia: What are we, the 4 horsemen?

Summer: I'm not an apocalypse!

Caleb: But I do like horses.

Bentley: What the fuck is going on.

See the new guy? That's your surprise.

Zenobia: Oh...hello.

I brought Summer so Lux could be sent to daycare, and I brought Caleb along so she could have a friend.

Caleb: I'd be OK with talking to either one of them-

This is not about you, Caleb!



Zenobia: Like what you see?

Bentley:...Screw it, yes. I'll be straight with you.

Zenobia: I hope you are straight.

Bentley: You don't have to worry about that.

Zenobia: :D

To be continued...

Score Sheet- 90
Single Births (26) +130
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (66) +330
Aspiration (10) +100
Grade A (7) +35
Randomising everything for 1 gen (5) +50
Not using spare's satisfaction points (6) +60 
Every 100,000 simoleons (5) +100
Immortalise TH (1) +5
Autonomous Skill Max (2) +20

Pass Out (107) -535
Self Wetting (29) -145
Fires (10) -100

Comments