8.2 - The Spares Are Disasters

Last time, I ended the chapter in a panic because I realised it was getting super long. Unfortunately, it was ended at a very random point. So let us pick back up...a Sim-hour or so after that random point.



With some dumbassery courtesy of Azzy.

Blaze: If you hate me, stop texting me.

Azzy: I'M BEING SARCASTIC, DAMN. That woman is a demon-bitch from Hell!



Brad: I am amazing at thiiiis!

You're literally just sliding on your arse. You are not special.



Brad: Haaaands come to meeeee!

...

Brad: Oh shit they're a bit scary, these hands.

They are your appendages. You'll have to deal.

(Is that even the right word?)



Brad: Eyyyy, the job calls, but the computer calls HARDER.

Brad you troglodyte.

Felix: Eyyyyy miss me? And my awesome? Thought so :D.

Mercy: I am surrounded by douchebags.

GET INSIDE YOU IDIOT.



FUCK. She's not going inside because she wants to chat to Margot.

Margot, I've gotta hand it to you. That's evil as hell. Killing your own great-niece by distraction...

Margot: Wha? I don't know who that is! She's got a sick knife and I wanna seeee it.

Right, I forgot your mind died before the rest of you.



Margot: I remember when, I remember when...I lost my MIIIND!

Summer: Oh God get her away from me.

Eden: O__O FIRE

Mercy: IT BURNS



Brad: I got an angry email from my boss!

GOOD. EXCELLENT. I love that.

Honestly I like Brad and all but sometimes he just sucks.



Danika: These people are idiots.

Yup.



I have found the until-I-make-a-banner generational picture!

She got a promotion, and is now an Office Assistant.



OH GREAT. I moved that bath so people wouldn't use it and disrupt a repairwoman from doing her job. I have apparently forgotten to move it back.

Summer: This is such a nice, spacious space...

Now Zenobia is trapped in the bathroom until Summer is done. I think there's a mirror in there though, so at least she can get to Level 2 charisma. Which she needs for her job.



Afro Tux Guy: For just two simoleons a month, you can help these poor souls, stuck farming, with no appreciation of the ARTS.

Farmer Guy: *yelling* I can play all of Beethoven's sonatas you fool!

Mercy: I'd donate to that cause.

Why?

Mercy: Is it not deliciously fun to donate to useless causes?

No. I'm not terrible. And get in the basement coffin, your energy is low.

Mercy: Are you kidding? I heard what happened in there. Velvet doesn't clean easy.



Mariska's twins, Luz and Tyrell, aged up. Luz looks like someone shaved her head (probably Felix or Lana) and Tyrell is a little glitch of a crisp child.



Brad: Hey, look, I am a confused sad chicken.

Summer: Hmmm...how to put this? OH I KNOW. How about 'there is no measuring the number of fucks I don't give'? Or 'get out of my face before I bite you'? Or the simple 'screw off'?

Brad: I am now just a confused and sad HUSBAND OF YOURS, Summer.

Summer: Read my lips. I don't care.

Dang that's cold.

I feel like that by the time Brad dies Bradmer will have a very destroyed relationship. They yell at each other a lot.



Zenobia: You're cutting a small piece of my hair off.

Mercy: What are you going to do?

Zenobia: ...Mercy, die.

Mercy: Nah.

Zenobia: Why couldn't that sun have fricking burned you to a crisp?

Mercy: We already have a crisp in the family, that's our darling nephew.

Tyrell: *shouting from the hellhouse the Sutherland Gen 8 spares' place* THAT CANNOT BE MY SHTICK.

It might be.



Brad: Now you're TH, you won't bother me!

Zenobia: Eh, sad but true. Got a lot of shit to get done.

Brad: I now feel safe around you - oh fuck it's the other one!

Mercy: Damn straight, and I have a katana.

Brad: Oh we know-

Zenobia: Yeah, that's getting old-

Both: Seriously, shut up, Mercy.

Brad: Did we just bond?

Zenobia: Ew.



Zenobia: I WILL THROW YOU OUT INTO THE SUN

Summer: Bring it! I'm Sun-Resistant!

Mercy: Oh snap. I need that.

Summer: Damn right you do.

Zenobia: DUH.



Brad: Me and this salad would agree with you.

Zenobia: OMG dad stop agreeing with me. This is scary.



Zenobia: SCARY, RIGHT TOMATOES?

Tomatoes: O__O Let us die already.

And because I couldn't line up the shot right with the walls up, enjoy Summer playing darts.

Summer: DART THE TARGET

Yay now you're speaking like Blaze when he does sport (darts is a sport so it's a legit point).



Blaze: My hand hurts!

So move it. You've freaking buried it in a zipper.



Mariska?

Mariska: What? Lana can take care of the glitch. I mean, how hard can two toddlers and a baby be?



LOL poor Raelynn.

I'll introduce her to Dahlia one day.

*two week break, which doesn't show in the post times because I've been keeping a backlog like an organised Simmer*

Sooo...Simcheck?



I updated my MCCC in my time away. I upped my alien settings. Summer was not pleased.

Summer: I do not approoooove!



Blaze: Loving this party lifestyle!



*every cricket in the world chirps*



Ida is mourning her own death.

Ida: Why can't I? This family is a mess without me!

Ida, girl, this family has always been a mess.



Mercy: Hey ghost granny! Get away from my spot!

Ida: INCORPOREALITY



Bard Brad is on the computer, playing Sims.

Brad: Yep, this is me and Summer, just us...as Sims, not using anyone else in this town-

I didn't even ask and I didn't wanna know.

Zen and Danika are sleeping, so they don't get a picture. Sleeping is boring.



Uhhh...RIP Margot. She died surrounded by...well, I'm not sure who loved her. Probably nobody. Anyway, RIP to my favourite crazy evil Elin-wannabe, woman who lost her mind. She leaves behind two adopted kids, and a bunch of step-kids, and...no grandkids. Not yet.

And happy freedom to her widow Lilith!



UM NO.

Not NOW SUMMER.

Summer: What? It's just sparkles.

NO, you're pregnant again and I...GAH. I do not want to deal with this.

Summer: Just sparkles.

NO.



Summer: Apparently I'm 'pregnant' or something.

Summer you know what pregnant is, you've been it four times.

Brad: Mm, uh-huh. *drains whole glass*



Why are the white parts of your eyes so red, Summer?

Summer: Ahem, aliens.

Right. Sure it was aliens.



Mercy: Oh, look. My katana and I are one.

You're getting a little overly attached to-

Mercy: WE ARE ONE.



Brad, it is 5am, go to bed.

Brad: How can I, when I am hearing this wonderful poetry? Yeah, I might be getting a lot of paper cuts, but I'm also getting love.

Summer: Uhhh...sonnet shit!



Danika may be the only functional person in this house.

Danika: Time for my healthy breakfast of fruit salad! I may go for a jog.

No you won't, kids don't have that interaction.

Danika: I was trying to sound put-together!

KNOW YOUR LIMITS.



ARGH. Do you see this? This just makes it worse! These house slots are precious, and we have two right now without the twins! Zennyfire need to breed too.

Blaze: NO WE DON'T - that was a joke right-

Zenobia: Sure babe.

AS I WAS SAYING, we need Gen 9, and these kids will not be it. It felt wrong to delete the pregnancy so I changed it to one kid. I think that's justifiable.



Mercy: My body is ready for this...pores, get ready to absorb this mud-water. It shall be a delight.

Danika: Oh what the hell is this?



Mercy: WHEEEEE. Time to play!

Danika: WOW. I'm more shocked by that.



Zenobia: This is not a job for the likes of me.

You wanted this, Missy.

Zenobia: I didn't know this involved taking care of my mother's space plants! It's unbecoming and embarrassing! I don't like it!

AND I DON'T LIKE YOU. (Jk, you amuse me and you're pretty so you're good).

Also, I thought you would have been more mad about the forced marriage but...you do you.



I don't think I've ever seen anybody who isn't old-as-hell fishing at this pond. Nor have I seen anyone in formalwear, VALENTINA.

Valentina: What do you mean? I wear this every day.

Ernesto: And I'm not fishing. I'm too cool.

Nickolas: You're wearing a young man's shirt, a clip-on tie and cargo shorts, Ernie, you're not cool.

Valentina: He speaks the truth, Ernie.

Nickolas: ERNIE.

OK I'm leaving now.



Ernesto: Fish, fish, swim into my dish!

Kaylynn: *through intense pained breathing* That's...not...how fishing...works.

Grim: Someone here's gonna die soon!

Kaylynn: THAT'LL BE ME IF I DON'T GET TO A DAMN HOSPITAL.

Grim: It's not you, you're perfectly healthy and you're not old yet. The person is going to die. They're elderly and right fricking HERE.

Nickolas: Valentina...Val...she left. FUCK DAT ME.

WHAT IS THIS POND.



And apparently she's pregnant with nothing. Also, it looks like she got knocked up by a person and married a member of his family.

I actually heard about that. Phantom pregnancy or something. It's a thing. But not in this game. In this game, it's just a



Time to visit the sibs...

Mercy: Hey, having a stabtastic day?

Felix: Help, my beautiful, beautiful hand!

Tyrell: I LOVE YOU ALL

Danika: JEEZ what is that thing?

Luz: Who knows?

Blaze: WHAT IS THIS FAMILY?

Poor Blaze (two words I didn't think I'd say).



Zenobia: *snickering* Wow, this is...

Summer: *shaking head* I mean...

Mariska: I hate my life.

Felix: I'm still being stabbed!

Summer: Nobody cares, Felix!



Fixed Tyrell: Oh this is good. This is so good.

Nadia: WAAHHH! My clothes don't match.

FT: Ungratefulness, young cousin...

Nadia: I'M NINE HOURS YOUNGER THAN YOU, stop with that.



Lana: I'm such a good homemaker.

Eddie: You've been reading that book all morning and the child is screaming on the street.

Lana: You could go get her, dear.

Eddie: But I don't pretend I care, love.

Oh yay, passive-aggressive marriage, I am here for and totally love that.



Mariska: Get inside you goddamn little brat.

Danika: Ooh snap, sis. Maybe childhood is bliss.

Nadia: I hate this and I hate you and I hate this world.

Mariska: I will smack you.

Mercy: If this is how we were raised it explains a lot.



Luz: No, stop looking into my eyes, peasant, you lost.

Felix: I did not, shut up, BABY.

Blaze: Man, you lost a staring contest to a baby. Just accept it.



Nadia: There's no toddler stuff in this house, fix it.

Felix: And I was the fussy one, apparently.

YOU WERE.



Blaze: Moooove.

Mercy: Go around me, dude, damn! You're really dumb.

Eddie: So this is the mother of the bride.

Summer: Hey, eyes on...just look at my face!

Eddie: Why are you wearing a swimsuit? You're weird.

Lana (yelling from the living room): Leave my mother alone, dammit!



Zenobia: Well well well, sister, I've met your man.

Lana: Shush, demon. I've met yours too.



Tyrell: So shiny! I will hit myself in the face with this SHINY.



Mariska: Hey! Get in the house, you stupid assholes!

She says, talking to her toddler daughter and niece.



Eddie: Wow. This. Feels. Awesome!

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL, GAME?



Danika: Yeah, and I'm the only functional-

Mariska: Well, we all knew that, dear. Have you seen Lana's marriage? The other three don't count, so I won't discuss them. And as for me, there's reason why I'm stuck here living with my siblings rather than larging it up in San Myshuno with Feng money.

Blaze: Time to see if Zen's OTHER sisters aren't ANNOYING.

Danika: Dude, you could have moved. I hate to say it, but Mercy was right.



Summer: So, what do you think about Lana and Mariska's lives, girls.

Zenobia: Shouldn't you be gossiping about our siblings to other people?

Mercy: Oh that's hilarious, Zen! Of course you don't care about that.

Zenobia: Well, lemme just say that I won out here.

Mercy: So did I.

Summer: Honey, you burn yourself to a crisp almost every day!



Blaze: Woooow, you suck. Maybe I did make the right choice.

Mariska: Choice, dumbass, you think there was a choice?

Blaze: Dumbass? And I am a free-

Danika: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT-

Mariska: Autonomy only gets you so far, and I should know, my dear! And BY THE WAY, treat my sister WRONG. She doesn't deserve a good marriage!

Blaze: Well, I'll give her one to spite you, MA-SUCKS-KA!

Mariska: Ohhh, well done pun, huh? NOT.

Danika: God I wish I had popcorn.



Eddie: You look nice today...

Lana: I look like this every day, Eddie.

Eddie: WOW, OK-

I'll leave you to it.



Tyrell: Whooooaaaa, what's that spready-arm thing.

Mariska: It's a hug. Remember, Crisp Child, I don't give those.

Blaze: You really are terrible.

Mariska: That she-demon you're shacked up with is worse.

Danika: Oh she really is.



Zenobia: -Mercy stop, I wanna eat that.

Mercy: I need a SANDWICH.

Summer: Go get one then. As you were saying, Zen-

Zenobia: As I was saying PUT ON SOME GODDAMN REAL CLOTHING.



Danika:...'Riska you've got to help me, I hate my house-

Blaze: So you are...the Peasant.

Felix: Uh, what. Is that what- ZEN! Come on, fix my rep with your husband!

Mariska: LOL.

Danika: Please listen to me.

Tyrell: The Peasant? Heh. I like this guy. Not you, Uncle Felix.



And then I had them visit Ashby. With Brad this time, because his needs are fine now.

Zen: Hey, hey Dad. Mercy wants to kill you.

Mercy: *angry whispering* Wha - no, shut it Zen.

Brad: Ha, you can't fool me, ZENOBIA. I-

Mercy: -I don't wanna kill him. Yet.

Brad: Oh.

Summer: Loser.

Brad: Summer?

Summer: Sorry. Habit. Don't worry, we'll get her out of the house soon enough, babe.



Shaurya: *trembling* No, no, NO, please, I don't want this, I have a family-

Zenobia: And we're all part of it! Don't worry, Mister, we won't be staying long. My mother and sister here are wimps and can't handle the garlic.

Brad: That stuff really hurts my Summer, Zenobia!

Blaze: Dude, Zen's dad, whatever your name is, did you just defend the woman who called you a loser because you got a death threat. Man, you need some healthy relationships!

Danika: Well-

Summer: Don't you dare say he's right.

Danika: But he is.

Blaze: HAHA. I am the greatest!



I just grabbed pictures of the kids we haven't met yet and left.

Here is Chance, alone in a room with this old guy...not creepy at all. He looks like his dad Shaurya.



Aria: Oh, Mr Bats. You'll be mine forever...right?

Mr Bats: Um, now...

Aria: Forever, Mr Bats. Forever.

This is Aria and she's an Ashby face clone.



Ashby is hiding in the book nook reading. From the look of the book, she is indulging her trashy romance addiction in the nook.

Ashby: What, no, this is...Jane Austsim. It's high-class!



Julius: Purpleman, you're the greatest.

Aria: Slander. Isn't it? Don't worry, Mr Bats. I'll make sure he accepts you.

Mr Bats: I...I don't want that.



And here is a crap picture of Ciera, Ashby's last child, who I couldn't find, even though I saw her when we arrived. She is an Ashby clone but with random hair.

Alright, time to go home.



Mercy: I feel lightheaded.

Blaze: You nearly died again, didn't you?

Mercy: Put that lip away or I'll put it in the garbage.

Blaze: *scoff* And how would you-

Mercy: *shakes katana warningly*



Summer:...Yes, you're trapped here until the Watcher makes someone bring you back to life.

Danika: I'm assuming Zen won't do that.

Summer: Correct.

Danika: *sigh*



Zenobia and I feel the same way about filling out reports. It takes too long.

Zenobia: And it's really boring.

Yeah, probably that too.



ARGH I need to move that dumb bathtub.



Zen: Say what now GC?

Amanda throwback lol. But Zen is just fronting.



Zenobia: Stop projecting your feelings, Mariska, and I'm not coming.

Mariska: *grumble grumble* Fine! I'll go ALONE. Like a loser!

Zenobia: Good. Show your true self. And do you really think showing up with your sister is less sad than going alone?



Oh FFS who broke it?

I blame Ida.



Blaze got a promotion. Even though he's barely worked out since he moved in.



Like mother, like daughter.

Summer: Now why do you say that?

LOOK AT THAT HEART. No flirting with Blaze, dammit!



They did the WooHoo cheer and Summer started nodding like a creep. What is wrong with her.

Summer: What, he's an ass, but he's a specimen.

Blaze: Thank-

Zenobia: Blaze, shut up, and Mother, I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.



Summer is addicted to this thing now, I swear.



Dahlia's mother Yasmin and her new wife adopted this sweet little boy.

Dahlia: He won't be sweet once my mother's done with him.



And Del's daughter Krysta got pregnant again. For the love of God stop! Your daughter Valentina just gave birth to your grandchild. Close the uterus!




Also, Raelynn, everyone's favourite mess, got herself married. And she got a new job. Which is good. That spa from 7.19 was a hostile work environment.



Blaze: This sucks!

Keep working out, Mr Active. I want you to get promoted.



*scowl* I don't want this right now, Summer. I'm still figuring out what to do with you.



Blaze: *looks at Summer's room longingly*

Nope. Go sleep in the Pink Palace.

And stop watching Brad sleep. That's very creepy.



I would say it's the next morning, and technically it is, but the picture from earlier happened at 4am. After just three days of living here, Blaze has fucked up his sleep schedule. Nice one, Fireboy.

Anyway, Zen seems content with her responsibility for the Galactic Garden.

Zenobia: Nope, I'm happy because I'm done for today.



Summer: Stop stabbing me!

Mercy: MAKE ME

Danika: I do love it when they fight each other and not me.

Mercy: Shut up, dead child, we're fighting here.

Summer: I'm not giving you an extension to your curfew! You don't even have one! I'm a very relaxed parent.



Zenobia: And now...the salt! A single pinch!



Zenobia: Hi, mother. You look like trash.

Summer: I'm not rising to this. I see the responsibilities of being TH haven't changed you. Maybe I should train y-

Zenobia: PANCAKES WHY

Summer: Not working.

Zenobia: Whatever, broodmare.

Summer: OK I know I've been pregnant a lot but there's no need for-

Zenobia: PANCAKES WHYYYY



Brad I'm not so sure your arm can take that.

Brad: IT BURNS



Danika: How beautiful that statue is...perhaps one day I can be like her...

Zenobia: *yelling from inside the house* What, be a stone child instead of a ghost child? If you wanted that you could have called Medusa!

Danika: Screw you Z- and I'm in a desk. I can't win.



Katelin: Thank God I didn't get moved into this place.

:( You would have made a nice wife for the Gen 8 TH...IF they weren't Zenobia. Even though technically all Sims are bisexual in this game...Zenobia is straight. She just is. If I picked any of the other kids I might have used you though, Kate.

Katelin: And I am now in a scenario in which I'm glad that a spoiled evil brat got control of a wealthy legacy and doesn't have to work for a living.

She does work though.

Katelin: Whatever.



Meanwhile in the house...

Zen+Summer: You're going down.



Hey, look, they both died.



Summer: So, daughter-

Mariska: What? I need to get it together? Because you-

Summer: OK, you're all forgetting that I didn't get myself pregnant on purpose, but-

Mariska: Anyway. I need to crash here. It's too loud at my house for a nap.

Summer: Of course it is. Right this way, trainwreck.



Summer: Right. Get into a towel. I'll put it on the highest setting and we can burn some sense into you.

Mariska: You want to - what? Right, very funny, let's go to the couch.

Summer: No part of that was a joke.

Mariska: So what's happening here?

Summer: We're burning some sense into you.

Mariska: WHY?

Summer: It's not personal. I've kind of always wanted to do it, y'know...



Mariska: OK, you're letting me leave or the gloves are coming off.

Summer: Wow, you really need help! You do realise you're not wearing gloves!

Mariska: It's an expression and YOU KNOW IT.



Movie Woman: This is Richard. I know everything about this man. And I will have him, just you wait. Just you wait.

When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt ridden

Summer: Now I see why my kids like these movies! The disaster characters make them feel better about themselves!



Apparently my Simself married Caiphus.

Good job, Simself.



The Pink Palace got a bed upgrade. Sweet dreams, Zen. I'm sure Blaze will love it too.



Zenobia: Oh, don't worry Ma. Mariska is stupid. Sense-burning sounds like a great idea.

Summer: Right? It so is. We should try it.

Zenobia: We should! Mum, you're my favourite parent!

Summer: Considering the other one, it's not much of a compli-

Zenobia: Just take it.



Keeping things platonic, I hope?

Blaze: What?

Summer: Shush, dear. There's nothing you need to know.

Blaze:...K.



Quinton: So, how's life with the demon?

Mercy: *loud, uncontrolled sobbing*

Quinton: That bad, huh?



Quinton: Well, it's nice to see HER get taken down a peg!

Mercy: Shut up!

Score Sheet- 90
Single Births (20) +100
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (66) +330
Aspiration (10) +100
Grade A (7) +35
Randomising everything for 1 gen (5) +50
Not using spare's satisfaction points (6) +60 (I haven't counted this in forever)
Every 100,000 simoleons (5) +100
Immortalise TH (1) +5
Autonomous Skill Max (1) +10

Pass Out (100) -500
Self Wetting (28) -140
Fires (10) -100




Comments