7.7 - Spousing Time

7.7 - Spousing Time



Brad: I'm sorry, do I know you?

Summer: You will. Very soon.

Meet Summer's spouse! He's from the Wilde Alphabetcy ISBI, over here, and he's the son of an A generation spare. He's super adorable and...yeah. I want that hair colour back, and he has nice grey-green eyes that would look good on a Sim with Summer's skin-tone.

Xena, Brad's roommate, is the (genetic) female version of Generation 5's heir in Ashes to Ashes, and she's here to spread her genetics over town because she's super pretty. Also because I don't want to have to work out how to add no money to the ISBI house when Brad moves in.

Brad: Moves in? I just moved in here! What-

Summer: It's furnitureless. You won't be here for very long.

It is in fact furnitureless, I had to add a light just so I could take half decent pictures of these two.


Summer: Sooooo....do you like parties or something?

Brad: I'm more of a food guy...

Summer: Huh.

Brad: Wait...


Brad: Yeah...you're Quinton's daughter! The celebrity mixologist!

Summer: How do you know my dad?

Brad: It's in the job title, Summer. Celebrity mixologist.

Summer: Well. Please don't bring that up while we speak.


Summer: -and it turned out Stefanie was right there all along!

Brad: Was she furious?

Summer: Incredibly furious! It was hilarious!

Brad: Sounds dysfunctional...

Summer: Hilarious too.

Brad: I can also see that side of it.


Xena: So who's this little slice?

Summer: Funny, I was about to ask the same thing.

Brad: Uh...

Summer: I'm Summer. Who are you?

Xena: I'm Xena. I actually live here!


Summer: Vacuum cleaners? If it was computers I would understand but...

Brad: Yeah! Those things are assholes!

Summer: Maybe...

Xena: So you're both insane...

Brad: If being wary of some horrible item like the VC is crazy, then yes, I'm crazy, Xena.


Summer: I love being a vampire, I...just miss the sun sometimes.

Brad: No sun? Forever?

Summer: Price of immortality, huh?

Brad: That's so sad!

Xena: Haha, you're a vampire!

Brad: Don't be insensitive, Xena.

Summer: Or I'll drink your blood next!


Xena: See! Vampires are evil!

Brad: How can you say that, Xena? Summer seems lovely!

Summer: I am, aren't I? It feels good to be me.

Xena: They suck blood and-

Brad: Xena, shh. Summer, it's nice to be around you, the vampire thing doesn't matter.

Summer: Aw, bless.


Del, hi!

Del: Not now. Ashby sent me a collage of all of Aahana's Snapchats and I am all into that!


Xena: She will target you, Brad, that's why she's here, dammit!

Summer: I will target you, if you don't shut it, Xena!

Xena really doesn't like her. I did no rude interactions and when Brad left the conversation for a short while, it was an unpleasant conversation immediately.


Xena: OK, I'll just stand by as she vampires you, Brad! You made your choice!

Summer: That's not a word!

Brad: Well it is...

Summer: Not a verb then, whatever. And we're hugging. To 'vampire' him, I'd have to bite his neck. Which I wouldn't do.


Xena: What did I tell you?

Summer: Humans do this too you dumbass!

Brad: Blaerehaigh...


Xena: Alright then. Into the den you go. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Summer: It's not a den, it's my family home!

Xena: Alright, den-master!

Brad: Yeah, I'm going with Summer.

Summer: Thanks, dear. You ready?


Back at home...

Brad: Don't mind Xena. You actually seem nice and I like hanging out with you.

Summer: People...people don't really say that to me...

Brad: Why?

Summer: I dunno. Maybe 'cos I'm a bit crazy and force people to attend my parties and generally I'm a bitch and...yeah. I see why.

Brad: Mm. Well, you're pretty funny and civil and sweet so...

Summer: Sweet? Please.


Glass: Whoooo!

Quinton: I could do this all day!

You two are sweet. Seriously, this warmed my heart and I stopped watching Summer and Brad just so I could watch our adorable Glasston play on the lawn slide.


Summer: People don't often consider me that sweet...but I think you're sweet. And you have a nice cardigan on.

Brad: Really?

Summer: If I hated your cardigan I'd tell you. And normally I would hate that kind of cardigan. But it works for you.

Brad: Thanks?

Summer: Dude. Take it.

Brad: I will.


I don't think I'll get tired of this pose.


Summer: Seriously. You're wonderful, and...I guess even though I was forced into this, I like you - why are you hiding your face?

Brad; I'm nervous. You're Summer, daughter of celebrity mixologist Quinton, and renowned party-thrower, and you're beautiful, and-

Summer: Hey. Chill out.


Quinton: Wow. Summer brought a boy over. Well I never. I thought she'd never get on with it.

Don't disturb them.

Quinton: I will sneak past very quietly and hide in the kitchen.

Good.


Summer: Mwah!

Brad: Ooh, pink love magic...

Summer: And that's just the start of it all...


Later, after a movement because of Glass...

Summer: Sorry my mum came in the room. She's oblivious to her own dumbassery most of the time.

Brad: It's fine. This is romantic! Hey, let's light the fire.

Summer: Ehhhh...no.

Brad: Why?

Summer: That's a story for another time.

Brad: OK. Super romantic anyw-


Brad: Mm!

This is literally the best first kiss shot I've ever gotten.


Summer: Was that OK? I mean, it was my first, and I don't know what I'm doing-

Brad: It was great! I haven't kissed either and that was fun for me!

Summer: Aw...well thanks.

Brad: You're welcome.

Summer: Wanna move in?

Brad: For sure!


Weston and Krysta are moving fast with their lives!

Krysta married her baby daddy and Weston decided to just marry a man instead of the woman he knocked up.


Another location swap after Brad is teleported to the front of the house due to his moving-in.

No dialogue because they're just eating each other's faces.

Also, stupid Xena married Cousin Madalyn's daughter so no genetic children. *sigh*


Summer: We should be official, right?

Brad: Yaaaaay!

Summer: We won't be if you jump like that every single time we pass a milestone. What will you do when we WooHoo, Brad? What will you do?

Brad: Yay, Summer sass! Anyway, I'll stop, and be your boyfriend.

Summer: So it's settled.


Brad: Ready?

Summer: Yes!

Also, they're both wearing their underwear instead of their pyjamas (I gave them two sleepwears each), and it makes me unnecessarily happy.

Summer: Get out.

Will do.


No, Glass.


Summer: Already?

Oh, deal with it!


Summer: You knocked me up!

Brad: Yay? Did you want this?

Summer: Yeah. Always wanted kids some day. 

Brad: Then it's amazing!


Ida: I've been gone so long...

Ten chapters, chill out.

Ida: She's pregnant now! How much have I missed?

A lot.

Nice swimsuit too. I guess these guys use the slide more than I thought they would.


Brad. Not you too, dammit. No-one else is going to be a vampire but Summer!


Really? The first time you decide to wear this outfit and it's when you're pregnant? 


Glass: This place stinks!

Quinton: Can I still get some?

Glass: Oh, sure. Let's go!


Woo, +5! Back in the positives!


Summer's not allowed to go to space due to pregnancy. Womp womp. For now, she can upgrade her rocket.


Quinton: Isn't this nice spaghetti? It's just me, Q, eating spaghetti, conversing with my wine rack friends...hi bottles...

You're about to pass out and you know it. I swear to God...


Dammit.

-5.


Alright, Ms Face-Heel Turn.


Brad: This is the best movie ever! And I have the best girlfriend ever! And my life is going great!

There's something about Brad which is just extremely adorable. I'll put it down to his skinny build and huge eyes.


Brad: I win! I win!

Adorable.

Everyone in the house has gone to work (despite exhaustion - Glasston are WRECKS right now).


Brad: Celebrity mixologist Quinton Sutherland chills in a sauna like this? Unacceptable! I shall clean it.

You're the greatest, seriously. I love this guy.

Brad: Thanks, but I love Summer. So...

Oh FFS,


Still insane though...

Brad: Damn vacuum cleaners, messing up celebrity mixologist Quinton Sutherland's sauna!

That would be the sex they have in there.

Brad:....Didn't need to know that.


Danika: So. Apparently my adoptive mother is having a new kid!

Yes.

Danika: I'll practice my aim then. I mean, she'll pay so little attention to me afterwards...

Don't do anything you'd regret.

Danika: Nothing can top killing myself at seven years of age.

And don't get snotty.

Danika: Hmmph.


Danika: It would be sad if the new kid never experienced this.

Yes. It would be. Your point?

Danika: So I'll leave it alone and let it enjoy life, jeez!

Thank you.


Summer: *cough**hack**retch*

Ew.

Summer: Plasma does not go down well! *gag*


Candy's having a birthday party, wanna go?

Summer: No. I feel like shit. God, it's been one day and it's like an entirely new existence. I'm a family woman with a job now. Jesus.


What's eating you, sport?

Luka: All these people in this house...I can feel it. Their shoes SUCK!

....

Luka: And I'm obviously here for some nefarious purpose.

Bingo! Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Luka: Let's just get this over with.


Summer: Dammit. No meat on this one!

Luka: You're...ruining...my...track jacket...

Summer: Dude. Shut up. You have more important things to freak out about.


Glass: What, pass out, me?

I missed it but it happened.

-5. I don't even care anymore, I swear.


Luka: Were you her other prey?

Brad: Prey? I'm her boyfriend, and we live together.

Luka: So she didn't bite you?

Brad: No...

Luka: Be careful. She will.


Summer: Gratuitous use of the sauna, huh? Well...you're very close to having that house, Mr Vatore. Are you really going to train me in a towel?

Caleb: I'll do what I like.

Summer: Tetchy tetchy. You better watch yourself.


Caleb: Ow, too much, too much...

Summer: Wow. I picked the best teacher ever.

Caleb: Sarcasm isn't actually funny, Summer.

Summer: Shut up. House.


Brad: Oh. Who's this, Summer?

Caleb: Um, I'm Caleb, and you're-

Brad: Summer's boyfriend...

Summer: This is my teacher, Brad, it's nothing. Just saying.

Brad: Don't worry. I trust you entirely! I'm going to go play on that slide thing.


+5!


Brad: Wheee!


Aahana, and her husband Avery, have named their daughter this.

Aahana: The name just isn't very feminine without the 'ie'.


I guess one of their kids moved out, because Margot and Lilith have adopted another.

Tonya is pregnant with her first kid.


Madalyn also adopted another kid.



Quinton: Toilet, come to me!

Walk there yourself.



Angie: Why wasn't I invited to the parties?

Because you weren't available as an option, shut up.

Angie: Screw you, I'm breaking in! Summer knows some nice-tasting humans.



Summer: Leave my humans alone! They're all dumb but I love them. Now OUT!

Angie: That tickles...

Well, she left.

As well as that, (Q's) Cousin Rachel's husband died.



Summer: -and then I commanded her to leave-

Danika: Eep! Don't hurt me!

Summer: Not you, silly! I'm miming here!



Ashby had a baby girl. I'll probably change her name to Haley when she ages up, because I prefer that to Kaley.



Aw. Even through a vampire charm you can see how much Brad adores her.

Brad: Who is she?

Shhh, I want my moment.



Brad: Why are we having spaghetti for breakfast?

Danika: Do I know you?

Brad: Summer didn't mention a kid...

Danika: Of course she didn't...

Brad: So where-

Danika: School time now, guy. I'm a mystery.



Whaaaaat.

I thought you died.

Victor: Unfortunately, not yet. And I see I wasn't invited to Miss Summer's final party...

Twelve spaces, I made cuts, yadda yadda ya. Get over it.



I'm not playing with a rule against services, so meet this unsexy maid.

Pranav: Hey, no hate, please. I get the job done.

Good. Please go do that.



Brad: Best computer ev-ah!

We see Brad quickly falling into the rabbit hole of video games that the other spouses have succumbed to.



Quinton: Yeah, alright, bottles! I'll get to you! It's been a weird night!

It's 1pm, Q.

Quinton: I was sleeping off the weird night!

The night where you wandered around doing f*ck-all for hours until you got exhausted and HAD to sleep? Not as weird as a night could be.



Q does not mix drinks. He probably should have considering...

Quinton: AHHHHH MOTHERF- I think I broke my back! Not good! Not good!



This time, he is a glutton for punishment, as about three slides later...

Is he dead?

It seriously looks like he died in some horrible slide accident!

Quinton: I'm alive, I've just got some extreme neck pain!



Summer's in PR now. It makes more money and it seems to suit her more than the other branch.



Summer: Very networking, much journalists.

And that's her new daily task.



Danika: Are you better than the big toys, Blue Bear? Yes you are!

Drago: ...It's been way too long since we were featured, and this is it?

Blarffy: Kid's got a point. She doesn't play with us.

Uni: Better than abusing us...

Dino: It's pretty boring.

Blarffy: Well, it's either this or being punched, Dino, take your pick.

Danika: You guys talk?

Drago: Yeah. All the time.

Dino: Does that make us more interesting and...playable with?

Danika: Eh. Me and Blue Bear would take you.

Uni: And probably win too. *snicker*

Dino: What?

Blarffy: We've all heard your crying, Dino, you wimp.



Nice face, Brad.

Brad: This is my 'cooking show ideas' face!

Fantastic. Be a dear and stop making it, please.



Also, due to the purchasing of the Backyard Stuff pack, the outside table got an upgrade.

Quinton: It's fantastic! Now I have five friends to eat with - not you, Umbrella. You suck.

Umbrella:...I...I keep you from getting sun in your eyes, why don't you like me?

(What am I doing with my life)



Ismael: Why oh why do I have to wear my mother's old trousers?

Chin up, kid. It could be worse. You could be wearing terrible shoes that are ugly and match noth-

Ismael: Yeah.



Glass, you wonderful half-human half-alien!



Summer: Hello, dinner.

Xena: What, no, I'm not dinner? It's Xena, Brad's roommate and friend.

Summer: Cool. But you were a bitch to me, and I can easily make you dinner.

Xena: Please. What can you do, vampire?



Summer: And...bam! My dinner!

Xena: Bleeeaaaaahhhhhh...



Summer: Why don't people ever realise that they shouldn't cross a vampire...



Quinton: Congratulations!

Glass: Alright, Mr Smooth, go put on some shoes before you hurt your feet.

OTP forever.



Summer: Oh, perfect. Thanks, Well Guy, and hello, terribly dressed townie.

Adrianna: What is this?



Meanwhile, this pureness is going on.

Glass: No, stop, my stomach hurts!

Quinton: It really happened! I just fell right over! I may have done permanent damage to my back...but it's funny, right?

Glass: Yeah!

Well, it's pure for this ISBI anyhow.



Summer: Yeah, I know you, you're one of Candy's sellers...

Adrianna: No. Never. I wouldn't-

Summer: Please. I just know. Guess what else I know? Some people. For example, your bosses. You like that internship, don't you?

Adrianna: Don't you dare threaten my internship.

Summer: Then give me money.



Summer: And that's all in a day's work...but I'm a vampire, the day's not done.

Never.

Summer: Writing practice? I need Level 3 for my promotion.

Great idea! Get on it.

She is still doing the Master Vampire aspiration, but she's pregnant and can't spar with people right now...so yeah, that's on hold until she pops.



Summer is writing a self-help book for kids based on her wishing well activities.



Xena, who said you could come in here?

Xena: So these are her secrets...

Get out of there, dammit.



How sad could you have been, Rachel? Guy died yesterday.

Rachel: Shush.



Yeah, you two are step-somethings. Ah well.

My rule is that if people who can be seen on Ida's tree when I click her icon marry each other, that has to be stopped, but anything else is fine because I can't be asked to give a shit about all of that.



It's third-trimester time, and holy shit, that is a really annoying glitch on your belly, Summer.

Summer: Aha. I know. So fix me.

Next time, Summer gives birth, we fight people, and might even finally give Caleb that long-awaited mansion.


Score
 Sheet- 0

Single Births (18) +90
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (60) +300
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (5) +25
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (92) -460
Self Wetting (25) -125
Fires (10) -100












Comments