7.8 - Telepathy, Relatives, and The Incident

7.8 - Telepathy, Relatives, and The Incident



Summer: Let's GET IN. I need to get off my feet.

Brad: Uh...you OK?

Summer: Shut up, you're not pregnant, are you, what do you know-*more ranting*

Brad:...Let's just go inside.

Welcome back! This time, Summer gives birth, and I may even age the kid/s up.

I did change her dress, because the distortion on her belly was annoying me. I will change it back post-birth though.


Bronson: Who takes a bath at 2am?

Summer: Uh, vampires?

Bronson: Vampire - get out of there! You'll burn and take your foetus with you!

Summer: Shut up, Grandpa. Just shut up.


Bronson: And at last, I locate the baby daddy.

Brad: Stranger danger! STRANGER DANGER! Summer, who is this?

Summer (in the hallway): GRANDDAD! Get the hell out and let my boyfriend sleep, for God's sake!


Glass's 'I'm old soon' makeover. I think she may age up today.

Which means Q is way too close to dying...


Actually, she's old now.

Glass: Eh. Not so bad.

She makes a pretty elder.


Glass: Woohoo seniority! This is my elder dance!

You're taking this way better than most.

Glass: What's wrong with this? I'm in my twilight years, baby! Let's go!

*crash*

AH SHIT WHERE AM I-

*hasn't saved since more than a day ago*



This time, Rachel married the VERY recently-YA'ed kid of Candy.

Rachel:...Yeah, you were right about what men I should pick. Upgrade!

Have fun dear.



What the shit, TS4.

There are at least two toilets in this house, if not three. Go away.



Hi, Glass's fourth outfit (which is now her third outfit, and also I changed the dress again).

Glass: Why do people whine about getting old?



Glass: Thanks dear. But I know I'm still hot!

Q isn't in the room.

Glass: We don't need to be in the same room to communicate...



Summer:...yeah, thanks for clarifying that. I know you're getting senile but you can't blow the pink love magic at me.

Quinton: Don't be gross. You're my daughter. It's for your mother.

Summer: She's not here.

Glass: *shouting from downstairs* WE DON'T NEED TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM, SUMMER.

Aw, they're telepathic now.



Hayley: My new relatives are so weird. My stepdad went to high school with Amara, and Granny Candy takes up all the room in my closet with her BAGS!

This is Rachel's daughter. (And Amara is her other daughter, who is a YA now)

Sorry kid, MCCC can deal a rough hand.



Darrell:...Mother?

What the hell, parents of Sim-world? Where's your parents? Sweet Jesus.



Glass: Oy, Q, I have a surprise for you...

Quinton: What? I'm eating this chilli.

Glass: Well if you DON'T want to have sex in the sauna right now that's OK with me but...

Quinton: Screw this chilli. It's not even that good! Let's GO!

Glass: That's more like it. Chop chop Mister.

Quinton: Yes ma'am.



Danika: Nope nope nope nope nope-



Danika: It won't stop!

Get away from the wall backing onto the sauna then! Seriously, the dumbassery is catching. You used to be the smartest member of the household, Dani.

Danika: Am I not anymore?

*thinks*

Actually, you still are.



I mean....

Brad: TROLL! Troll troll troll!

What are you doing?

Brad: Trolling this forum. I'm making lots of posts that say...troll.

Just troll?

Brad: Yeah!



Glass: So, I've got this towel on, nothing else...

Brad: Yeah, uh, put on clothes or something...?

Glass: Wouldn't it be so easy for it to just slip off?

Brad: You're making me uncomfortable.

What the shit, Glass. Damned flirty greetings.



Elin: No, what are you talking about? Fake fangs will not spice up my marriage!

Margot: Lilith's aren't fake...

Elin: Am I married to Lilith?

Margot: No, Auntie, I am....oh. I see.

Elin: Also, you screwed up burning that body...I could just...

Margot: I love you?

Elin: We don't love, fool! What's happened to you?

Margot: Have a burger?

Elin: SURE!



Elin: Well what are you waiting for? Give me the burger.

Margot: Yes, Auntie...

Margot's thoughts: She'll be out cold very very soon...

???

Margot: I filled hers full of sleeping pills.

Elin: What?

Margot: I said relish! You love relish.

Elin: I like relish, yes, now GIVE IT.



Meanwhile...

Kale: *blearily* Th-that top isn't w-wwwworking...neither are the trousers...

Summer: Shut up, I could always take more.of that blood.

Kale: Then you look nice. *sigh*

Summer: Thank you.



Get out of our tub, Kale.

Kale:...It does wonders for the bite marks?

You didn't put your neck in the water!



How the hell do you know Brad, Dina?

Also it's 1am and he's not going!

Dina: Boo. You're no fun.



Also his girlfriend just went into labour.

Summer: 'His girlfriend'? Make this about me, dammit! I'm having a baby!

That you are. Push, Summer, push!

Summer: QUIET!



Actually, you had two babies.

Summer: What, no, I just have my little Lana here and-



Danika: MU-UM! Get this baby out of my room!

And you have Mariska too, quit with the denial and start baby-raisin'!



Both children are also crying.

...I haven't had a baby in this game since Egypt in the WYDC, and I think he was a baby a month and a half ago or something...

I forgot how annoying the sound was.

Summer: I'm the one taking care of them! Again, QUIET.



Brad: Aw, Mari, you look like a little alien...

Summer: Answer me this, Brad, why am I blue? Once you come to your conclusion, you may realise why Mariska looks like 'a little alien'.

Brad: ....Ohhhhhhh!

Summer: Also, feed her for God's sake.



Bronson: *that cooing-tone people use with babies* Don't worry, Mariska, Great-Granddad to the rescue! I don't think Summer changes your nappies, does she? Clean? Well, you get a new one anyway!

Summer: Do you guys not understand what feeding is?

Brad: Can I go to bed?

Summer: You can try.



Dino: Cool, we have screentime again!

Blarffy: Cool? This isn't cool? I'm being hit, that's why we're getting shown!

Dino: Sacrifices must be made, y'know.

Blarffy : Say what now?

Uni and Drago: *snicker*



ANNABELLE.

Who let you in? You only know Summer and you never called her!

Annabelle: I'm magic, darling. Also, one of those freaky kids is crying.

Joy. -__-



Summer: OK, what is it? C'mon, Lana, let's get you happy-

Bronson: Don't worry! I took care of it.

Summer:...So you did. Thanks, Granddad.

Bronson: Not a problem! You should get some sleep.

Summer: I'm a vampire. I don't need to sleep if I don't want to...

Bronson: ...Oh.

Summer: It's the thought that counts...thanks, Granddad.

Aw. Motherhood has softened you, Summer.



Danika did this. I'm 99% sure I haven't counted it before, so +5.

Also, +10 for the kiddos.



Danika: Naw, I think you're great!

Blarffy: She- she-

She likes you guys!

Blarffy: I like her too!



Children have been born (also, Valentina Lee is one of the prettiest random names this game has come up with and I like it).

Also, Lexie has been taken off the tree and it's annoying because I can't see what her kiddos are doing, but I remember what their names are and stuff so I may periodically keep track of them.

Thingy no.3, Del is old now. Slowly but surely, Gen 6 are dying off. (Vesana is stuck in some sort of limbo. Her icon is showing up on the family tree as that of an alive Sim, but she's not in anyone's relationship panel. Not sure what's up with that...)



Also this is her husband (her former wife Cassiel died forever ago). Notice the youth.

I'd say she got lucky but he's mean and insane so who knows how lucky she is?

She's living with her last kid (a teenager) and her daughter Krysta (plus Krysta's husband Beejey and their daughter VALENTINA LEE (such a pretty name, seriously))



*out of Manage Worlds*

HAHA what tf is this?

Summer: March on, my hand! *back kick* Oww...



Del: *sigh* What do you want?

We haven't seen you in a while, and you're gettin gold.

Xavier: She's got two weeks, chill out, bros.

Del: I bet you'd like that to be shorter, wouldn't you?

Xavier: Eh.



Glass: I was just joking around-

Quinton: That really hurts me, Glass...

Glass: I...I don't know what came over me!

Quinton: Why would you hit on that boy? He's with our daughter, and he's the father of our grandchildren...just why?

Glass: Flirty moodlet?

Quinton: Try again.

Krysta: Do I have to listen to this conversation?

Glass: Well, come on, Krysta. What do you think?

Krysta: I would rather die than get involved in this.



Morgan: So can I borrow-

Beejey: *creepy staring* O__O

Morgan:...I'll just ask Xavier.

Beejey: You do that.



Del:...buddy there are so many awesome things about me!

Xavier: Why am I 'buddy'?

Del: One, I have awesome trousers! Two, I have...um...well, two children still living here that you support, but that's fun, right?

Summer: *growl* I swear to God-

Krysta: Oh. Just tune it out. Stare at that floor!



Beejey: Waaaaah! So ugly!

Well, you're not bad, though you do have that O__O scary eyes look-

Beejey: *sobs* The mirror! It's very ugly and clashes with the room!

It goes perfectly, stop projecting your insecurities on the mirror.

Mirror: Amen.



Quinton:...I don't wanna fight, Glass.

Glass: Good. Neither do I.

Quinton: We're old now... I can't lose you now.

Glass: So I'm off the hook?

Quinton: Sure.



Summer: Aha! Oh my God, that happened? Sorry about my parents, they're embarrassing.

Brad: Don't worry. I can see the humour in it.

Summer: I swear though, if you don't shut it down immediately with an unrelated woman, I will...well I could rip out your throat, y'know.

Krysta: Good luck mate.

And with that, we're dropping in to see Yasmin and Dahlia. I guess Kale will be there too but he's not worth visiting on his own. In fact, I'd ignore him completely if his family wasn't cool.



Yasmin: *muttering* I will rip off your arm, drain your life spirit, and dry out your veins...is this too much for this situation?

What happened?

Yasmin: Some douchebag from high school poked me on Facebook?

Tone it down.

Yasmin:...No.



Summer: And my prey...he was getting away! I had to do something...so I shot the longest beam I ever had!

Dahlia: I get enough of this from Mum...

Brad: What the hell? That guy should have broken his neck!

Dahlia: Ahem, random dude. Did I say you could turn off my reality show?

Brad: What's your problem, I'm saving your brain. This movie is awesome.



Yasmin: What did I say a vampire must be, Dahlia?

Dahlia: *sigh* Intelligent, cunning, and above all terrifying.

Yasmin: Correct, protege. So get off Twitter and hone your mind with me.

Dahlia: Just leave me alone, please.

Yasmin: Would you like to languish at the Fledgling level forever, Dahlia? Is that what you want?

Dahlia: Maybe! If this is what vampires have to do, vampirism sucks! Why couldn't I be a human like Dad!

Yasmin: Don't you dare wish to be anything like your dad!



Dahlia:-you don't respect my wishes!

Yasmin: I do what's best for you!

Brad: Uh, Summer? Is that our cue to leave?

Summer (calling from other room): YUUUUP!



Glass: Hello, little girl? Do you need a home?

Danika: Granny, I live with you already.

Glass: Well, sure I'll be your Granny! Summer is really slacking on that front...

Danika: She just had twins, Granny.

Glass:...Huh.

And our last stop of the day is Matt.

So say bye, guys.

(Side note: I decided that Yasmin and Dahlia have a...difficult relationship, because the Show Sim Info mod I use shows relationships...and I saw that they are just acquaintances. So I figured it made sense, because I've never seen that before with townies.)



Why is it the worst spares of Gen 6 have the best kids?

Megan: This run will be my bitch.

I made over all her outfits, I love her so much.

Megan: Screw your love. It's time to run.



Megan:...away from shit like this. At least for a bit.

Matt: No! Trash! Why did I throw you away?



Jasper: Bash? Who are you bashing? I'm just an innocent old man, and I live here! I think!

Matt: Ew, a rash? Who wants to hear about your rashing, Jasper, shut up?

Jasper: I said...bash, I think?

Matt: Sash? I guess Gabby might have one...



Summer: What are they babbling on about?

Gabby: Don't sweat it, it's harmless but annoying. Just ignore it. I do.



Erika: No I'm getting it - *rasps* Is it just fantasy?

Violet: Fantastically bad, I guess.

Erika: You're a real supportive wife, aren't you?

Violet: I'm supportive of you getting a real job, yes.



Gabby: What do you want Matthew?

That is a scary amount of hate in the eyes.



Gabby: Oh, you want a hug, after you haven't touched me for about five years. Ahaha, good one. *fake laughter*

Matt: We can start now!

Gabby: That's not so easy, Mister...



Jasper: Don't be so hard on the poor guy, sis. He's losing his mind!

Gabby: *snort* Says you?...Please come back, Megan, between their idiocy and Violet and Erika's money troubles, you're the only one I can stand...

Matt: Megan? Who's Megan?

Gabby: Our kid?

Matt: I wouldn't have a kid. Don't like 'em.

Gabby: Oh, we all know that.



Matt: So maybe that girl with the dreads is my kid...

Glass: Bingo. Listen, Matt, I hit on the man who is going to be my son-in-law. We all f*ck up. Yet I'm still with Q. So get it together with her, or you'll spend the remainder of your pitiful life alone.

Matt: *pout*

Glass: Well I can't help you if you can't help yourself, mate.

Matt: We're friends?

Glass: No. We're acquaintances. From one acquaintance to another, pull it together.



Summer C: Summer S! Long time no see! Have you seen-

Summer S: They're being stupid in the yard. All of them.

Summer C: To be expected. Keep on doing...that...

Summer S: Wasn't going to stop for you, my dear.

Summer C: There's that hurtful Summer S wit I love so much!



Violet: *bats eyes* Please please please please get a regular job!

Erika: Anything for you my dear - except that ! I will have a singing career!



Seriously, look how awesome Megan is.

Matt: Dreads girl-

Danika: 99% sure that's Megan, your kid, random old dude...

Megan: Shut up, stop walking like your crotch is going to explode and use the toilet, or I'll plunge your face.

Danika: Huh...oh. I get it. Ew.

Megan: Ew indeed. Good spot, child. Now get to it, FATHER.

Matt: Yes, dr - Megan.



Brad: *grimace* Glass.

Glass: Bradley.

Brad: No, what? Just Brad, it's not short for anything at all.

Glass: So it isn't.

Brad: About the incident...

Glass: I don't know what came over me...

Brad: I don't want to know what came over you, but I do know that legacy rules mean that I'm stuck living with you until you die.

Glass: Yes...

Brad: So if that's the living arrangement, I'm OK with never speaking of or thinking about the incident for the rest of our lives.

Glass:...I am also OK with that.



Jasper: Spring! My lovely wife!

Summer C:...Jasper. Come on.



Gabby: Since I'm stuck with you, I'll call remembering who Megan is progress. Cheek kiss.

Matt: That all?

Gabby: Don't push it or you'll be celibate 'til the day you die.



Gabby: Wow, kid. You really shouldn't be stuck with us...



Summer: And that's my boyfriend, yeah.

Megan: Thought you would have gone for some musclehead...

Summer: Now I love me some Darin Day...but I love Brad more, so that's that.

Megan: Nice. Growing up in this household has really put me off relationships, y'know.

Summer: I can't imagine why.

Megan: Sarcasm isn't attractive.



Back at home...

Danika: Time to sleep!

Glass: Damn you plate-

Danika: Definitely time to sleep. I don't feel like hearing this.

Danika got a makeover. She's going to be here forever as a child (I'll probably move her out with Summer when I do eventually move out Summer), so I figured...why not change up her look every now and then?



This guy who HATES Summer just asked her out. What?

Seriously, it was one of those people Summer blackmailed. Why would you want to go out with your blackmailer?



Kale Guy who isn't important enough to have an icon: Let's hit the bars for Guys Night.

Glass: I'm too old for this shit *hangs up*



Dahlia: Well, we're not close enough for you to spar with me...

Summer: Fine, I'll invite a friend over! Jeez!

Dahlia: Can I watch your TV?

Summer: Knock yourself out!



Later...

Summer: Fight me.

Caleb: You'd lose.

Summer: Just fight me.

Caleb: Suit yourself.



Caleb: What? Don't throw me - improper sparring technique!

Summer: Can it, loser.



Summer: Screw your technique. You live on the ground now.



Summer: *mockingly* Oh, what was that? I'd lose? Well, you're on the floor practically worshipping me...and I'm standing up, feeling pretty damn fine and superior.

Caleb: *cough* You were one rank below me! This is impossible.

Summer: Underdog, bitches.



Summer: I'm just kidding. It sucks to see my old mentor this way. Pull it together and beat me next time, OK?

Caleb: Alright. Thanks, Summer.

Motherhood really is making you soft, Summer. You would have never said that before.



Don't you know how to do that already?

Summer: Of course. I'm humouring him.

Softy.

Summer: Shush.



The face of pain.

Quinton: It burns!



This is Duncan...and I'm sorry, but it's looking more and more likely that Kingston is the cute one.

That awkward mouth tho.

They do have the same skinny build though. (I think it comes from Elin, who in turn got in from Luna, Bronson's mother)



Caleb: Wh- who would - I'm using this too, y'know!

Quinton: And I have chosen to ignore you. This is my slide, boy!



Really thought you were done with kids, Destinee. You have like four already, don't you?

Destinee: His name is cool.

I wouldn't expect anything else from you.



Aahana's kid only just became a toddler and she's knocked up again. Have fun with that.



Dahlia: I wish Mum had given me a sibling.

Ida: Do you though?

Dahlia: Kale says you loved Great-Auntie Lyric in the end...

Ida: She was a bitch and I preferred Isadora.

Dahlia: Hmm.



Dahlia actually got it right first try...Caleb on the other hand?

Caleb: Uhh..shh, shh, just wait until Summer gets back from space...?

Dude, you had two kids of your own, get it together.



Danika: Who the shit is this and why is he in my room with swimwear on?

Caleb, GET OUT.

Caleb: Fine. I should really get going now. Thanks for hanging out with me. See you later.

Haha, funny guy. Get out.

Honestly, this chapter is long enough without the day we need before we can age up the kids. So the kids will be aged up next chapter, and I may even knock Summer up again (depending on how well she does with her sparring)

Score Sheet- 15 (yay some points)

Single Births (18) +90
Twin Births (4) +40
Aspiration Tiers (61) +305
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (5) +25
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (92) -460
Self Wetting (25) -125
Fires (10) -100



Comments